Page 212 of 454 FirstFirst ... 207208209210211212213214215216217 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,360 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I just finished reading this answer for like the third time afew moments ago....And, you may very well have given me the friendliest, most honest and straight-forward piece of advice or opinion that I've ever recieved on this message board. And I respect that...
    Unfortunately... we were a little bit late trying that advice out because just prior to seeing your answer, I was reading the answers I had during my week of questions... I'm not saying I'd change any of my answers, but I certainly didn't need to be that open, now, did I? Geez....

So, tell us about one of your WTF was I thinking lessons in life...
    Staying with some of my old girlfriends for several years even though i wanted to leave them for the better part of the relationship always has me kicking myself in the ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

Andrew, we just made this last minute descision to head to San Diego and catch Benny Benassi at a club on 4th and B. Saw him @ Coach and EDC and had such an awesome time. Several DJ's will be there, but we're not familiar with any names. Checked out some info on the site and they appear to be locals...Anyone familiar on the list that you can tell me about, or have heard about?

Benny Benassi
    Don Santino
    DJ MARK CENA
    Victor Dinaire
    DJ Slynkee
    DJ Josh Chapin
    Stir Crazy
    DJ Loli
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Sorry, not a single one. I really just got back into djing after a 3-4 year hiatus.
    Last edited by djandrews25; 10-29-2009 at 11:17 PM.
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

which coachellas have you been to? do you have a favorite year?

Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    which coachellas have you been to? do you have a favorite year?
    02, 05, 06, 08, 09. I think my favorite year was 02 because it was all so new to me.

How much fun are we going to have at Roysopp. 1-10 scale

hrm???
    Rhythm is a dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgasm View Post
    How much fun are we going to have at Roysopp. 1-10 scale

hrm???
    This is my most anticipated concert of the year, I'm guessing afterwards it will get rated an 11.5.

I hope everyone who wanted, got to know me a little bit better. My week is over and i have sent an email to my nominee.

Quote Originally Posted by djandrews25 View Post
    I hope everyone who wanted, got to know me a little bit better. My week is over and i have sent an email to my nominee.
    Good week and thanks again, Andrew! BTW...Bennassi kicked ass the other night! Hope your Halloween was safe but wild! LOL If that makes sense...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

I've been asked to field your questions this week but I have a disclaimer. I don't surf the board all day anymore so my question answering will be coming at night. This may disrupt the normal flow of the question and answering. I will try my best.

Ryan -

favorite season?

also andrew it was a good week.

Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    Ryan -

favorite season?

also andrew it was a good week.
    Summer. There is just something really great about going to the beach, the warmth, the sun. There seems to be something going on all the time.

Kingsblend, Please describe your perfect day.
    From the moment you awaken to the moment you lay your royal head on your royal pillow. Provide many royal details please.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Dearest Ryan....

What made you decide to join the boards and what's one of your fondest memories since you've joined?

Heart Shape,
    Mel
    '01 '02 '03 '04 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '13...

Kingsblend420.

Do you have a funny car story? Worst service experience?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Ryan please describe the perfect sandwich, post your response in the form of a haiku.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Kingsblend420, please try again to explain why your board name is Kingsblend420 when you don't smoke weed.

Follow up question: Assuming that you've just answered with some bullshit about how you just made the name on a lark and didn't think about it much, please explain how that co-exists with the fact that your aim name is also a very juvenile weed reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    Kingsblend, Please describe your perfect day.
    From the moment you awaken to the moment you lay your royal head on your royal pillow. Provide many royal details please.
    My perfect day starts at Coachella. I was able to sleep as long as I wanted and have no hang over. All my friends are there and we gather together with morning Pina Colada's to tell jokes and talk about the amazing Coachella we had the night before. The weather is nice. It isn't scorching hot and there is a bit of cloud cover that masks the beating sun. We all go in to the festival together and find that there is no line to get and security is not doing any pat downs or bag searches. I proceed into the festival to get something to eat (spicy pie) and a frozen lemonade. We then head over to the Do-Lab to cool off and listen to some music before making our way over to the Sahara tent where Soulwax is doing an early afternoon set. It is early and the tent is not that full which allows us to get up close to the rail without having to fight the crowd. After Soulwax, Deadmau5 comes on and almost instantly a large number of people show up. Deadmau5 also plays a killer set full of energy akin to his 2008 set and not like the slow stuff he is playing lately. After Deadmau5 we head over to the beer garden to chill out. Most people go off to see other bands with the intention of rendezvousing later in the Sahara. I head over to the main stage as the sun is setting to see Tool who put on an amazing show playing all the older rarer songs that they don't play anymore. I am able to get a perfect spot in front of the soundbooth and there is nary a person taller than 6' in front of me allowing me to have a great view. After Tool I walk back to the Sahara stopping to see the Tesla coils, Cubitron, and other awesome art along the way. Back in the Sahara the rave team is assembled for Glitch Mob who throw it down just ridiculously awesome and leave us all catching our breaths and smiles from ears to ears. But there isn't much time to rest as Orbital comes on for a 2 hour set. Orbital's set ends up being the everything and anything I could have ever dreamed for and there isn't much I can do but stare in awe and disbelief that I am actually witnessing this. After Orbital there is a small break as the Raverend Green Velvet takes the stage. During his show I am having an amazing time dancing with all my friends and the rave team couldn't be stronger. There are glow explosions and PLURdles everywhere and everyone is having the best time. After Green Velvet I see three more acts (The Sahara tent goes till 4AM tonight) the awesomeness of which I can't even explain now. After everything is said and done I retire to the campsite where I hang out with my friends as we all sit in the giant pool of ballz.

Quote Originally Posted by MantisMel View Post
    Dearest Ryan....

What made you decide to join the boards and what's one of your fondest memories since you've joined?

Heart Shape,
    Mel
    I joined the board to ask a question about traffic on the 10 on Monday morning and what that was going to be like. Afterwards it kind of just became an addiction. My fondest memory is probably when Mark started PAW and I was quick to naysay it. Oh how wrong I was.

How does it feel for it to have taken so long to get picked for BMOTW?

And serious question: Three desert island albums.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    My perfect day starts at Coachella. I was able to sleep as long as I wanted and have no hang over. All my friends are there and we gather together with morning Pina Colada's to tell jokes and talk about the amazing Coachella we had the night before. The weather is nice. It isn't scorching hot and there is a bit of cloud cover that masks the beating sun. We all go in to the festival together and find that there is no line to get and security is not doing any pat downs or bag searches. I proceed into the festival to get something to eat (spicy pie) and a frozen lemonade. We then head over to the Do-Lab to cool off and listen to some music before making our way over to the Sahara tent where Soulwax is doing an early afternoon set. It is early and the tent is not that full which allows us to get up close to the rail without having to fight the crowd. After Soulwax, Deadmau5 comes on and almost instantly a large number of people show up. Deadmau5 also plays a killer set full of energy akin to his 2008 set and not like the slow stuff he is playing lately. After Deadmau5 we head over to the beer garden to chill out. Most people go off to see other bands with the intention of rendezvousing later in the Sahara. I head over to the main stage as the sun is setting to see Tool who put on an amazing show playing all the older rarer songs that they don't play anymore. I am able to get a perfect spot in front of the soundbooth and there is nary a person taller than 6' in front of me allowing me to have a great view. After Tool I walk back to the Sahara stopping to see the Tesla coils, Cubitron, and other awesome art along the way. Back in the Sahara the rave team is assembled for Glitch Mob who throw it down just ridiculously awesome and leave us all catching our breaths and smiles from ears to ears. But there isn't much time to rest as Orbital comes on for a 2 hour set. Orbital's set ends up being the everything and anything I could have ever dreamed for and there isn't much I can do but stare in awe and disbelief that I am actually witnessing this. After Orbital there is a small break as the Raverend Green Velvet takes the stage. During his show I am having an amazing time dancing with all my friends and the rave team couldn't be stronger. There are glow explosions and PLURdles everywhere and everyone is having the best time. After Green Velvet I see three more acts (The Sahara tent goes till 4AM tonight) the awesomeness of which I can't even explain now. After everything is said and done I retire to the campsite where I hang out with my friends as we all sit in the giant pool of ballz.
    God the entire second half of this is so gay it makes ME embarrassed.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

too long, didn't read. i respect the artform of the paragraph.

I don't think the paragraph is an art form. Nor do I think "art form" is one word, Ms. Writer.

ok so i didn't proofread. so what.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Kingsblend420, please try again to explain why your board name is Kingsblend420 when you don't smoke weed.

Follow up question: Assuming that you've just answered with some bullshit about how you just made the name on a lark and didn't think about it much, please explain how that co-exists with the fact that your aim name is also a very juvenile weed reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    God the entire second half of this is so gay it makes ME embarrassed.
    Go fuck yourself, Randy.

My Dearest PLURasaurus,

If you could place one physical object inside the Sahara tent all weekend, what would it be? (For the enjoyment of all to use.)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    More laser beams is ALWAYS prefered to less laser beams. ALWAYS.

Judging by his previous answers, it should be "cocks."

old school

wait....queensblend doesn't smoke herb and he made his name 420?

is there a bigger e-tard on this forum?
    Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it. Try some more. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries! We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

Will you cocksmokers get out of this thread... There is plenty of shit to troll on these boards.

We're just trying to get to know our fellow board members.