Page 205 of 454 FirstFirst ... 200201202203204205206207208209210 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,150 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    BD.

I'm hungry. What would you make me right now?
    Since this was asked yesterday and I'm just now getting to it, I hope you haven't croaked from starvation! LOL
    Now, I'm not the greatest cook, but I've been told other wise. When I was in highschool, I took that sewing/ cooking class to fill the time because I figured it was an easy class. And it was...to screw around in. I ended up getting a D+ and that's when my father imformed me that, "Well, if you plan to ever get a husband, you'd better learn to do something!" So I did! And it didn't involve hanging out in any hot frigging kitchen, and was low on calories...actually burned calories!
    Anyway...How about ribs? Beef or Pork. I'm pretty damned good with either one. You'd have to like my BBQ sause made with Jack Daniels and honey, but the meat itself will slide right off the bone. While the ribs are on the BBQ, (I love making the fire with the coals and shit) I'd whip up some garlic mashed potatoes, leaving the skin on, and smothered in butter and chives. I usually end up making enough for a small army, so for a starter, you'd get a garden salad mixed with herbs and spices, and topped with my version of honey mustard dressing, or red wine vinergarette. < BTW...My Red Wine dressing isn't fancy...Oil, vinegar, and a lot of friggin' wine to kick the herbs and spices in...LOL
    For dessert...I'd make you take me someplace that offered Hot Chocolate Lava Cake and Vanilla cappacino which would end our lucheon date so I could get home to Pete and work off ll those calories, "doing something..."
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

BD,

Whats your most favorite item off the McDonalds menu?
    Last edited by SDsoldier7; 10-17-2009 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SDsoldier7 View Post
    BD,

Whats your most favorite item off the McDonalds menu?
    Actually, I'm more of a Del Taco or In and Out kind of girl when the fast food craving strikes. Love the shredded beef burritos @ DT!!!
    But, if it's the Golden Arches Menu, I'll take one of those new coffee/cappacino drinks they've got and a small fries...Oh, and if that's the wrong fast food I'm thinking about, then just give me the fucking Happy Meal, kids!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    Some of those women have a "1978 cool" look to them.
    Well...coming from the expert on women, I'll say thanks! Now, I'm not sure if this is a good idea or bad, but I found afew pics from 1982. (22 years old???) I had just begun the hairstyling career and was always playing with the hair and makeup. These days, I play with everything but my hair and makeup! LOL %$#@&!!! Nobody said growing older was gonna be easy! But, I pretty sure I'm having fun! LOL

Shit, 22 years old... Think I'll do one of those firming facemasks today! Ha,ha,ha!

And, For the Record... KROQKEN~ One day you'll find that special girl!!! (I just know you will!) And, she'll totally appreciate you for your, uh...quirks, antics, and bizarre behavior! (Personally, I would have killed you by the 2nd date, but...*kidding*)No, most of all I hope she appreciates your ability to enjoy life without worrying what others think, and being able to laugh about all this shit, yourself! (I wouldn't recommend showing your masturbation video to her, though...Hold off on that one! )

Quote Originally Posted by Suffacated View Post
    If that's your question, then you and I need to meet in the other room for my answer...
    If you'll will excuse us...Back Later!

I bewbz

Wheels Of Cheese

What the fuck is going on in here!?!?!

Get a room...
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Yea I think a lot of men think they are bad ass, but a 12 year old with a AK can take me out I know ...... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Still-ill View Post
    What the fuck is going on in here!?!?!

Get a room...
    LOL What do you mean, what is going on here? Truth is, this is how exciting our Saturday afternoon's are around here! Suffacted sits in one room watching shit like Ice Road Truckers, and posting on his PC, and I have my own playroom in the back where I'm at my PC, still in my morning fashion attire with unbrushed hair! We have the option of just hollering shit to each other down the hall, or posting to each other here in our 2nd home and making plans for the evening's festivities...(We're old, so that probably means I'll be showering and reassuming this same position for the festivities! LOL) Isn't this my last night of trying to keep you guys entertained?

I come in here, get excited about the ribs, then nipples start showing up during a hot lava cake. I don't need to be hearing no moaning going on while eating ice cream by myself at the kitchen table.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

I don't need to be hearing no moaning going on while eating ice cream by myself at the kitchen table.

Not to worry. There is absolutely no time for any unnecessary moaning.
    I'm way faster than that.

proud moments brought to you by BD and Suffa.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

I come in here, get excited about the ribs, then nipples start showing up during a hot lava cake. I don't need to be hearing no moaning going on while eating ice cream by myself at the kitchen table.
    Wait! You have ice cream??? Fuck! Nipples or not, even we don't have ice cream right now! LOL But... I may have an alternative as a dessert... If you're not up to splewing Lava, fatbastard, I can offer another dessert...

Buttery Nipple Drink Recipe from idrink.com
    Ingredients to use: 1.0 oz. Butterscotch Schnapps
    1.0 drop Grenadine
    1.0 oz. Irish Cream

Directions: Shake with ice and pour into cocktail glass and top with a drop of grenadine

*Psst...top with small chocolate chip before serving...

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    proud moments brought to you by BD and Suffa.
    Son, if the news reporters ask you anything about this, please don't say anything about us doing it for a show, got it?

BTW...Exactly when does all this fun end? (Yikes, or did it?) LOL I sure hope I've made enough of an imprsession so far to either (A) Confirm the rumors? (B) Win the Hearts of Music Lovers Worldwide? (C)Open the minds of many, beyond any of their wildest trips? (D) Proven that one should never ask Brokendoll what time it is?

i see you have no shame in posting your titties on the internet. i think it should be a requirement for all future females that get selected to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    BTW...Exactly when does all this fun end? (Yikes, or did it?) LOL I sure hope I've made enough of an imprsession so far to either (A) Confirm the rumors? (B) Win the Hearts of Music Lovers Worldwide? (C)Open the minds of many, beyond any of their wildest trips? (D) Proven that one should never ask Brokendoll what time it is?
    both A and D.

Quote Originally Posted by SDsoldier7 View Post
    i see you have no shame in posting your titties on the internet. i think it should be a requirement for all future females that get selected to do the same.
    SDsoldier7, It's the internet, and no, obviously I don't have any shame posting anything on the internet because nothing I've posted is any different than what anyone else has ever posted. Nothing I've stated is much different than other statements I've seen here. Can I be crude at times? Sure, but am I the only one ? Hardly. Can I post some retarded shit at times? You bet, but who hasn't around here? Could I pass judgement on many people here after seeing their picture, or reading about their drug of choice, or their sexual orientation and behavior? You're fucking-A right I could...If that were the type of person I was. But, I don't get gratification from pointing out someone's faults just to be cool with the rest of the board.

Could I point out how over weight and ugly many people on this message board really are, so that I feel better about any wrinkles I may have because I'm older?? Or, could I point out how fucking stupid someone is or looks for sitting in some E-puddle, dropping acid, snorting Molly, and huffing Nitrous so that I feel better about any drugs I may do, or have done? Yeah, I could...that is if I felt so badly about myself that I had to go that far. Or, if I thought that's what it would take to "make the social circle" and be cool like everyone else...

Guess what? I'm too cool to care about people like that. Not because I'm better than they are, but because I've been around long enough to learn that you really can't judge a book by it's cover. And, just because someone told me they didn't like a book and it sucked, am I supposed to accept that without deciding for myself? I suppose when you're young, as most of you are, you aren't used to making descisions for yourself, and you're still trying to find that place you fit in. Nobody wants to be the uncool person, including me, but do you really want to be just like everybody else? I would hope not. I can't tell you how many "cool stories" I've come acrossed in my life, that ended up actually sucking in the end. Yet I can balance that out by telling how many books I've learned from and enjoyed, that I would have missed out on had I based that book upon it's cover.

I'll be honest, when I first stepped onto the polo grounds back in 2004, I knew I would be older than most attendees and would probably be different. Guess what? It appeared to me that Coachella's book didn't have a cover. Why? Because all the characters in the story are different, with different backgrounds. And the Peacefulness, the Love, the Understanding, and the Respect I felt is from all those characters, is what made me call Coachella a favorite book. Unfortunately, I'm a little disappointed to say the condensed version of Coachella on it's message board may talk a lot of P.L.U.R, but they really don't practice it. Upon realizing that, I won't say I enjoy having to defend myself, (Who does?) but, I'm not going to allow one chapter of characters ruin my belief in myself or the awesome book I chose to read.

That being said, I've gone from using animals to books as examples for peoples stories. I haven't named names or pointed a finger...Well, except for my BBQ menu and guest list. And while I may feel disappointed that the most judgemental of me couldn't care less about asking and getting to know me more, I'm sure before tonite's end, there will still be a board member I'd like to know better. (Atleast I hope so, anyway...)

TL;DR Where are the titties?

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    TL;DR Where are the titties?
    The titties are generally located on one's torso between the collarbone area and ribcage, silly...

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    The titties are generally located on one's torso between the collarbone area and ribcage, silly...
    Generally.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    Generally.
    Okay, so mine generally lean towards the lower ribs. Hmm, maybe "lean" isn't the word I should use. Actually, I'd like to say they sway between the collarbone and ribs, but I'd need more zing to my swing first. Better?

Who's the next one on the hot seat, and please don't say Suff?

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Who's the next one on the hot seat, and please don't say Suff?
    I second this.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Oh, c'mon... I may seem crazy, but I'm not that crazy! Geez! LOL
    I've sent a PM and am waiting for an answer by morning.

Damn, how come I couldn't keep all my answers this short?

old school

lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

I should have answered all the questions with cartoons...*giggles*

Amazing.
    "The first time I heard the new single off the Bravery album, I actually cried, and I do not even remember the name of that damn song. It reminded me of this girl I am in love with." - kroqken

Why hasn't anyone nominated kroqken?
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

I nominate kroqken.
    "The first time I heard the new single off the Bravery album, I actually cried, and I do not even remember the name of that damn song. It reminded me of this girl I am in love with." - kroqken