Page 202 of 454 FirstFirst ... 197198199200201202203204205206207 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,060 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

When you posted your multi-part epic about how you went to prison and then were released, you never got to the part where you and Pete ended up together after all those years. So how about giving us the tale of love/attraction/lust/whatever that transcended time, pesky marriages and prison bars?
    Last edited by HowToDisappear; 10-12-2009 at 03:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

Okay, I think I'm ready now... *snicker*

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    oh, this is going to be interesting
    Are you into Public Hangings?

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    BD, if you had had the chance to create a "career" for yourself, what would you have chosen to do for a living?

In other words . . . what do you want to be when you grow up?
    When I grow up? I already did that years ago. I'm beginning to think this may be the start of my 2nd childhood. During my first childhood, I always wanted to work with animals. Ready for this? My 1st carreer fantasy was to be the person that roamed the grounds of the zoo with those sweeper things and a broom picking up trash without having to bend over! LOL I also wanted to be a Vet and care for animals, but my father told me it wasn't about petting and sitting in a cage with the dogs and cats, and discouraged me with picking up poop stories and guts and blood. Honestly, my parents didn't encourage me to really do anything school related or, give much direction to a future. They never mentioned college or showed support for any ideas or directions I might have wanted to go, which is probably why I ended up following whatever path came along. Unfortunately, I detoured to the "high road, " and got sidetracked, which put things on hold.

Up until 6 months ago, I was gonna accept that I'd probably retire in the style of "Flo," the waitress with the dangly frigging earrings and chewing gum habit. Now, I'm not so sure. It's been 6 months now, and the idea of going back "to work" at the age of 48 seems dismal. I want to get up each day wanting to go do what I do or enjoy best. Not wake up thinking, "Ugh, work..." I'm very fortunate that Pete is standing behind me and holding down the fort, but I still need to do something and lately, I've been getting the info on taking the courses necessary for being a Vet Asst. like I wanted to be in my first childhood.

If all else fails, there's always the reality series route.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    Describe your perfect day, BD.
    Making it through the first 2 pages of this thread without "incident" right now would be pretty perfect, but let me think about this and get back....
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

The Real Housewives of the Coachella Boards

I think we may have something here . . .

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Beverly if you weren't otherwise involved with Pete, meaning if you were single and on the lookout, would you do Ron? How bout if he combed the crumbs out of his beard?
    I would only do Ron if he wore the Dog Suit. Of course, by doing, you mean training and obedience lessons, right? Remember, I intend to start a possible career with animals...Babysteps, TomAz, babysteps...I would brush crumbs out of his beard also.

The Real Housewives of the Coachella Boards

I think we may have something here . . .
    That would work....right before Nip/Tuck on FX.

or between Weeds and Californication

Yep.
    If you could only hear her now. She sounds just like PF's avatar.

If you had to choose between Ron or Tom, who would you do?

We need a detailed list of pros and cons.
    Wait, I'm tightening up my rubber suit! Give me a sec! (Shit's gonna get deep, I can tell...)

Algunz, if Ron and Tom are in the same vicintiy of one another, I wouldn't have to do either of them. They'd be so busy fucking with each other that they wouldn't even notice me! Now, if we could stop their bickering, let's see...It wouldn't be Ron because I have a feeling that dog suit or not, he's one of those old dog new tricks type issues and it would end in a political debate. (I should probably mention I'm not one for political conversation, unless of course it's an election year and I'm drunk and posting here on the board.) Now, TomAz...I know he's energetic and motivated becasue I've seen pics of him running across the polo field. The only drawback is he probably sniveled about all the aches and pains afterwards and I certainly wouldn't want to hurt him and listen to that shit all over again, so I'm gonna pass on both and go jack off instead. No debates and no sniveling involved!

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    What's your earliest musical memory? First concert?
    *Still perfecting my day pixiessp*

My earliest musical memory? That would be standing out on the front retaining wall of my parents house, dressed in my little skirt and white lace up go-go boots, singing, "Hey Jude" at the top of my undeveloped lungs to the whole damn neighborhood. Yeah, I thought I was the 5th Beatle allright... Until my dad ended that career plan because I kept forgetting to put my microphone back where it belonged.
    microphone: V

backup singer: V
    [/IMG]

The dream never really died because I'd just wait until no one was home and grab the nutcracker and sing along with the house stereo upstairs. I went so far as to open up all the curtains on the picture windows and aim the 1950's pole lights at me, so anyone driving by would catch the show! LOL

My first concert was in 1969 when I was 9 years old. My mom was going to the show with a friend and I HAD to go. I didn't want to go as I was expecting a play or a movie, but with no choice in the matter, I gut drug along to an Elvis Presley concert. If I had known it was Elvis, I probably would have driven my mother batshit with excitement, but she wanted it to be a suprise since she knew I had begun singing Elvis songs to the neighbors. Honest to God, the thing I remember most about that concert was watching women faint and throw their bras up on stage, while I was fighting to see my idol 9 rows away. (Imagine a moshpit full of Brokendolls.) It was crazy!

I like the direction this is going. To be honest, I've had my fill of the adult BrokenDoll (the 1200 word multipost of your jail experience). I want to know more about the early Brokendoll years.

Tell about 3 childhood friends that you remember between the 1st grade and the 10th grade. Why do you remember them?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Have you ever had sex with an animal? Have you ever suffered from moose knuckles?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

mom. which of any coachella music & arts festivals have been your favorites and which bands or experiences contributed to that?
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

do you rock out to the dub step?

Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Oh this it too much!!
    obzen, I haven't even used any foul language yet, chill!

Actually, I take that back. I answered pixiessp and disgustipated's questions and when I went to post, my PC decided to fuck with me! Grrrrr...

I may as well warn all of you now...If you ask me what time it is, I'll tell you how they made the clock first, okay?

Pixiessp, before I can tell you about my perfect day, I have to tell you how I got to know the perfect guy first.
    Quote Originally Posted by HowToDisappear View Post
    When you posted your multi-part epic about how you went to prison and then were released, you never got to the part where you and Pete ended up together after all those years. So how about giving us the tale of love/attraction/lust/whatever that transcended time, pesky marriages and prison bars?
    It's a wonder to me sometimes with all those obstacles how we ended up together, especially with that pesky marriage he had. LOL When I moved to the desert with my roommate, the first people I met were his ex-wife and her husband, Pete. We would be living across the street which was a relief because they were normal people. With a normal house. A normal schedule, and a brand new normal baby. By hanging out over there, I was able to hang onto something normal because it sure wasn't happening in my casa across the way. Pete was then as he is now, a hard worker, easy going, and hilarious guy. It never crossed my mind that we would be where we're at today. I used to tease them both about introducing me to his twin brother, but unfortunately, he didn't have one. But, never did I think anything beyond that. I wasn't one to break the girlfriend code of not dating exes or stealing boyfriends. Apparently, Pete's ex didn't believe in the same things in regards to exes because she apparently chose to carry on with hers.
    When I was free to return to the big sordid world, our friendship continued, but I could see their marriage had strain. When they first split up I heard one side of the story and played the shoulder to cry on. Knowing Pete better than that, I was not taking sides and getting in the midst of any of it. A year or so later, I happened to run into him and we caught up on what was going on with each other. (My ulterior motive was to maybe reunite the surrogate family by being the bearer of good news and promising info...WTF was I thinking?) It wasn't gonna happen and when I mentioned to his ex that I had seen and visited with him, she pretty much told me her and I had nothing more to talk about. End of friendship. I was dating a guy who was into the mind games and Pete was living with some gal who was pretty much a bitch who was refusing to accept his daughter.(My God Daughter.) Whenever he'd visit we could talk about anything, give each other advice, venting, and eventually that moment came where we did it. (Yes, that! LOL) Then we did it again. And again. Neither of us were happy where we were at, and thanks to the 15 years of friendship we already shared, we didn't have all the getting to know each other bullshit. The only problem was he was still living somewhere else and having to go home each night while I was beginning to feel like the I didn't want to share the cake he was eating with anyone else. On a night when he was supposedly at #2's, the psycho guy I was seeing and had brokenup with decides he can't live without me and wants to talk. I knew as soon as he walked in and proceeded to get butt naked within the first 10 minutes, assuming he would win my hormones over, that I was going to have to figure out a way to gracefully decline and get him the fuck out of my apartment. Unbeknownst to me, my cellphone rings as I'm telling Romeo he has to go, and it's Pete...standing outside my bedroom window , upset because all he could see was this naked dude where he had been earlier that day. Not only did that get Romeo out my front door, but it let Pete into my heart. The thought of ever hurting him in that way only showed me that it was more than just a friendship with us. That's when I told him to either shit and get off the pot or we stay friends only because I wasn't sharing my damned cake with anyone anymore. Within 2 weeks, I had a dresser for his things and a pillow for his head...Oh, and cake anytime he wanted it! LOL

My Perfect Day...
    I'd awaken from a dreamy sleep, entangled in Pete's arms, realizing we had beach sand all over our ass cracks. As soon as I wake him we smile, remembering that we were able to escape the daily routine of working and having to deal with daily bullshit so we could sneak off to exchange our vows to each other in Hawaii. I would always tell him if I ever got married again, the guy would have to take me where I left my heart last...Hawaii. He always liked the idea because it meant I would save time and money on having to get shoes for my dress. Just barefoot and "I do." LOL So, starting my perfect day with the thought that we had blessed the island with our wedded romp made it all the more perfect. Not caring what others thought, we decide how we want to continue the day ahead. Another quick romp in the ocean to freshen up and off we go down the beach in search of something to eat. Fresh fruits and juices are offered at the little stands throughout Kona and I remeber the last time I was here years before. After our morning snack, Itolkd him there was a semi secluded beack I wanted to share with him. The last time I had been there alone and I watched as couples in love walked along it's shore, and told myself, "Self, next time you will share this with someone you love..." And we did...again. (Hey, we may be older, but we're not dead!) The rest of the day was spent frollicing in the ocean waves, hunting for seashells along the shore, and thinking about our afternoon plan. We decided the volcano needed to be blessed as our sacrafice to the volcanic Gods who's ground we had already tainted. On the way there we stop at the Kona Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and some entertainment to go with our drinks, and as the sun begins to set, we decide we better head towrds the volcano before it gets too dark. Since it's my perfect day, we're amazed at how we got to the site just like that, with a blink of an eye! But, darkness is closing in and we have to carefully cross the old lava beds in order to see the one that falls into the ocean. Just as we're thinking we can't get any closer, out of the blue lazers start darting around us and from the distance we begin hearing a faint then growing, "One More Time, " by Daft Punk. Not wanting to anger the Gods, we did what was best, "One more time" as this spacelike looking object landed right in front of us and proceeded to blow us away as the sight of lava went over the edge of the cliffs, and we, once again, went over our own wedded edge of bliss...

Quote Originally Posted by Suffacated View Post
    That would work....right before Nip/Tuck on FX.
    This is the man of my dreams stating that Nip and Tuck comes after A Show of Housewives. Gotta love that shit, huh?

or between Weeds and Californication
    Gunz has the better idea here...

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    I like the direction this is going. To be honest, I've had my fill of the adult BrokenDoll (the 1200 word multipost of your jail experience). I want to know more about the early Brokendoll years.

Tell about 3 childhood friends that you remember between the 1st grade and the 10th grade. Why do you remember them?
    Oh, my... There was Tanya, my next door neighbor as a small child. We actually shit our diapers together and continued our close friendship until school started. We were only about 4 days apart on our birthdays, but come schooltime those 4 days made the difference between her going and me having to wait until the next year. Couple that with the fact that her family sent her off to a private Catholic School, while mine sent me off on my own to the public elementary school. Needless to say, she grew up more refined than I while I began experiencing real life and different people. She was the ballerina. I was the chubby Klutz. She was learning prayers and I was picking up on bad language. That's about the time Tory cam into my life. Tory was my exotic looking best friend who had a pool at home and a tan to match. Her mother was my swimming instructor, Tory was the girl who could do double back flips into the pool, and I was...well, I was the clumsy friend who ended up being great at cannon balls. Until my father insisted I go to highschool at his alma mater, Helix Highschool in La Mesa, Tory and I were inseperable. Well, pretty much anyway. There was that day we had gone to play tennis at the park, and upon arriving back to my house and seeing no one home, we somehow ended up quenching our after-tennis thirst with a 1/5of Black Velvet from my father's liquor cabinet) I'm still not sure who's idea it was to climb up out of our reach and get that fucking bottle, but that was the first and last time I touched any alcohol until I moved up to this desert in 1989! (Mind you, we were all of about 15 and had no clue that you should wait between drinks and pace your self.) I recall watching her try to mount her bike to go home and laughing because she couldn't manage to get further than the other side on the ground. Once she did get on it, I'm pretty sure she stopped for nothing, including the time it would take to remove her clothes before getting in the bath at home. That's when her mother realized there was a problem and called my mother to let her know. As I was telling her my mother wasn't home, lo and behold, mom walks int the door. And lo and behold to me, my guts decided this wasn't a good thing and I ended up throwing up all over her as I handed over the phone. If I recall, Tory and I were on restriction for 6 months each. 6 months where she had a pool and I had...chores...and more chores...I now realize that prepared me for the time I did in my adultlife though... Now, let's see #3... *blushing* That would be Rick Box. I was new to this highschool that made my father so proud, but I didn't know a soul. After several weeks of walking 3 miles to school everyday by myself, I had met one of my classmates who lived close by. He was a class clown cutie who made all the girls laugh and swoon, but I was the one who would skateboard off the ramps with the guys, or go play pinball for hours on end, we became close buddies and I finally give in and handed him my virginity while mom was upstairs cooking dinner one night and dad was upstairs watching Gunsmoke. (If either had come downstairs at that time, I'm sure there would have been Gunsmoke throughout the house! LOL) I'll remember him for that, and I won't ever forget that once I introduced him to Tory, I had lost my pinball partner and became a matchmaker. Asshole #1. Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Have you ever had sex with an animal? Have you ever suffered from moose knuckles?
    My, my, would you just look at the time? Mercy!

Actually I have had sex with an animal. I liked it so much that I let him move in with me! LOL Moose Knuckles? That's a "No." But, Camel Toe? Unfortunately, that's a yes. Seeing as I haven't had, nor do I want any children, are there any other questions about the toe you wanna know, GPS? I can whistle Dixie if that would do it for you...

Yeah, I'm real animal like.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post

Actually, I take that back. I answered pixiessp and disgustipated's questions and when I went to post, my PC decided to fuck with me! Grrrrr...

huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    Stop being a pussy should be the answer to all of life's problems. It has worked for me so far.

Her computer is possessed. She gets to typing some huge epic novel and when she goes to post, it sometimes locks up or shuts down.

She should type her epics in Word and then cut and paste. The website will naturally bump you off if it takes too long to post. At least, it's happened to me and it's very frustrating.

Exactly!

I DEMAND!!
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

BD, it appears you like to write. would you mind typing up a short story by the end of the week, with board members as characters? you can choose the setting. i just ask that it entail drama, comedy, lust, and action.

and DANCING!!!

On an island.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

GLITTER
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

I can hear her typing away in the other room.
    Any minute now.....her computer will lock up.