Page 200 of 454 FirstFirst ... 195196197198199200201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 6,000 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

at least not on here..
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

You have any pics of yourself to post? ANy ravery pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

whats the most embarassing album that you paid money for?

Pardon me, Devin...
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    How does it feel to have stated you want to fuck brokendoll? and then retracting it when you realized your error?
    Well, would you just look at TomAz, trying to entertain the rest of the herd with his apparently mis-imformed or illiterate concept of what was actually said...Maybe it's his roundabout way of preparing for the way he and many here are gonna feel, come April at Coachella?

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    <<< not the most popular boardie.
    Nope, I'm not the most popular board member, but that didn't stop you from putting me at the top of your list of people for wanting to hang out with. (Regardless of what Tom wants to believe he read.) That's what sets you apart from alot of people here. You don't come acrossed as someone who needs to be a part of a clique or group to be cool, and you obviously don't let the opinions of others determine your own opinions of someone... I thank you for that.

Now, maybe you can help me out by explaining why you think alot of people on this message board feel a need to follow the rest of the herd by joining in on the stampede of insults, bashing, and making judgements, when in actuality, they've never even met the so-called "black sheep?"
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    You have any pics of yourself to post? ANy ravery pics?
    not sure if i have any decent rave pics. i'll be scrolling around my library forever lookin for those. but i got a few retarded ones!

me lookin autistic behind the drums.

me and my friend nikol at gnarl's barkely @ Del Mar, 08.

me on acid.

me and vincent gallo at coachella 07.

and the obligatory baby pic. :]

san francisco is for stoners.

my favorite pipe; Aphrodite.

that's all for now. let you know if i find any of those stark raving mad pics!

Quote Originally Posted by SDsoldier7 View Post
    whats the most embarassing album that you paid money for?

oh, 5th grade.
    LOL! <33
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Pardon me, Devin...

Well, would you just look at TomAz, trying to entertain the rest of the herd with his apparently mis-imformed or illiterate concept of what was actually said...Maybe it's his roundabout way of preparing for the way he and many here are gonna feel, come April at Coachella?

Nope, I'm not the most popular board member, but that didn't stop you from putting me at the top of your list of people for wanting to hang out with. (Regardless of what Tom wants to believe he read.) That's what sets you apart from alot of people here. You don't come acrossed as someone who needs to be a part of a clique or group to be cool, and you obviously don't let the opinions of others determine your own opinions of someone... I thank you for that.

Now, maybe you can help me out by explaining why you think alot of people on this message board feel a need to follow the rest of the herd by joining in on the stampede of insults, bashing, and making judgements, when in actuality, they've never even met the so-called "black sheep?"
    i think it's more than obvious that the "popular" members on this board are mostly just taking out their real-life frustrations on the internet. because they know that here, nobody will make fun of them for being fat, drug-addicted, or socially awkward. i mean, most of you that i have met in real life are just total weirdos. and that's not meant to come off as an insult, but it becomes quite apparent when they can do nothing better with their time than pick at the intricacies of what someone says on the internet (serious business, i know!) that their real life is lacking in some fortitude.

that said, though, the board members i have met at ********* and the select few i've encountered at coachella who i keep contact with have all been total sweethearts.

i'm glad i could house all of your insecurities, though! some of us don't have come on here for social acceptance.
    LOL! <33

Related to Marooko?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Maybe I'm just a really weird person, but most of the people I've met have been pretty cool (insert obvious Randy exception here).
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Related to Marooko?
    napes. is there something that would imply that? if it's a joke i don't get it. i don't mind marooko. s/he has made fun of me once or twice, but i think it was either in good taste or i was distracted by his or her avatar.

Maybe I'm just a really weird person, but most of the people I've met have been pretty cool (insert obvious Randy exception here).
    that's actually kind of who i meant, amongst others. i'm sure he's just a sensitive teddy bear waiting to let loose on the girl of his dreams, though.

it's not a bad thing to be weird, though.
    LOL! <33

Vincent Gallo looks like he wants whatever you're drinking in that picture.

What songs make you cry?
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

i found another great picture! this is of me when i was at Hoag Hospital in May of 07 after dropping out of college due to severe health issues and an extreme one-off anxiety attack that almost ended my life in combination! here i am with a ridiculously large dosage of Ativan through an IV into my hand:

Quote Originally Posted by rskapcat View Post
    Vincent Gallo looks like he wants whatever you're drinking in that picture.

What songs make you cry?
    it was one of those infamous Frozen Lemonade Icee thingies everyone goes nuts for every year at coach!

songs that make me cry:
    Map of What is Effortless - Telefon Tel Aviv (R.I.P. Charlie Cooper)
    See the Light - Sparklehorse
    Motion Picture Soundtrack - Radiohead
    I Will Be Greatful for This Day - Bright Eyes
    and sometimes if i'm caught off guard by Claire de Lune - ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead
    LOL! <33

get your questions in for the day before 5 or 6. i'm doing a night ride tonight, and i won't be home at a reasonable hour!

then again, what's a reasonable hour to you crazies?
    LOL! <33

i bet you can all guess who gets chosen for next week!
    LOL! <33

napes. is there something that would imply that? if it's a joke i don't get it. i don't mind marooko. s/he has made fun of me once or twice, but i think it was either in good taste or i was distracted by his or her avatar.

that's actually kind of who i meant, amongst others. i'm sure he's just a sensitive teddy bear waiting to let loose on the girl of his dreams, though.

it's not a bad thing to be weird, though.
    Your photo reminds me of Marooko. You and HE kinda resemble one another.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

hah neato.
    LOL! <33

Any life threatening experiences?
    Are you very religious?
    If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?

i think it's more than obvious that the "popular" members on this board are mostly just taking out their real-life frustrations on the internet. because they know that here, nobody will make fun of them for being fat, drug-addicted, or socially awkward. i mean, most of you that i have met in real life are just total weirdos. and that's not meant to come off as an insult, but it becomes quite apparent when they can do nothing better with their time than pick at the intricacies of what someone says on the internet (serious business, i know!) that their real life is lacking in some fortitude.

that said, though, the board members i have met at ********* and the select few i've encountered at coachella who i keep contact with have all been total sweethearts.

i'm glad i could house all of your insecurities, though! some of us don't have come on here for social acceptance.
    Based upon the people I had met or seen at Coachella before joining the board, I'll admit I expected more social acceptance when I first joined, but I got off on the wrong foot by being myself, I guess. "Myself" doesn't go for people belittling others for the sake of making themselves look cool. That may very well explain my frequent attacks on certain targets. Quite honestly though, I did get the chance to meet several peeps at the fest and other shows, and if they were weird, I certainly didn't notice it! LOL Lucky for me, they all apparently forgot to pack their internet personas for Coachella because everyone was totally good people!

You are really weird Amyzzz, and that's totally cool with me! LOL
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Shit, I forgot to ask my question!
    Devin, you've told us about your prior addictions and the trials and tribulations they provided. Describe the breaking point where a little voice inside said, "Im not having fun like this," and what did you do to change it? Rehab? Avoidance? And, how did your mother handle the situation? (Your real "mommy.")

Quote Originally Posted by seandlr View Post
    Any life threatening experiences?
    Are you very religious?
    If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
    many life-threatening experiences. one such was at birth, i was born with an extremely high fever, 105 to be exact, and was in some sort of isolated incubation for two weeks before my mommy could even hold me! must have been devastating for her, and i'm sure it created some weird psychosis within myself which would explain my extreme detachment from my mother.

i am not religious at all. i have strong disdain for organized religions of all kind. one of the only types of people on this planet i truly hate are the religious bigots that compose a huge chunk of our society. i don't believe in idol praise, nor did i ever think Jesus, Mohammed, or Abraham were ever real people. i hardly even believe in the history books, let alone some fantasy story written and re-written by flawed men to brainwash the population. those who procure the existence of religion are the reactionaries ruining our world to service their egos and insecurities. i don't believe that there HAS to be an answer out there, nor do i care to find out if or what God exists. it's all stupid to me, i believe that the reward of life is knowing what comes after.

anyone, dead or alive, i would have visited Henry David Thoreau during those two fateful years at Walden Pond. <33

Shit, I forgot to ask my question!
    Devin, you've told us about your prior addictions and the trials and tribulations they provided. Describe the breaking point where a little voice inside said, "Im not having fun like this," and what did you do to change it? Rehab? Avoidance? And, how did your mother handle the situation? (Your real "mommy.")
    oh boy! well, i tell everyone that crack was rock bottom for me. but that still didn't stop me, i kept doing drugs for almost a half year more after i started smokin rocks. i'd say my very lowest point had the potential to be my happiest, it just went completely awry..

so i was taking bumps of k all day at the campgrounds on Saturday this year at coach with some random people i had just met. k makes you fiend pretty hard, so when i was propositioned by my friend Alexie to pick her up from back in Hemet, then take her to coachella that night so we could see the chem bros, i needed more k first for the ride. i was all down for it because she was going to pay for our tickets and e and k and i probably would have gotten down as fuck with her, but alas, the story. all was fine and dandy, got a little bag and took off on the road. got to a shell gas station to pump up, snorted my entire bag in one shot (foolish), got back on the freeway and i notice my car's makin some pretty funny noises. i'm all drugged up so i just blasted the music out of my car battery-powered concert stereo and ignored it for a minute. turns out the horrible sound was my engine crapping out due to all the oil, which was already leaky as fuck, being burnt up in the 100 degree weather. smooth move, ex-lax. a rod fired through my engine and i'm stuck there sitting on the side of the road trippin balls thinking that this was what i get for doing drugs again after i promised my self and my mom i'd stay clean this year. so there i was with a blown up station wagon and 5 bars left. i just went ahead and took them all in one gulp of a Negra Modelo and proceeded to black my ass out, called my mom threatening to kill myself and my grandpa had to come pick my ass up or call the cops. THEN, as soon as i got home with my mom and friends all pissed and worried, i got the cops called on me again for my 12th 51/50, which i somehow talked my way out of instead of being put back in Riverside Mental Health Facility again.

no skin off my back, i thought, til the day after when i realized all i'd done and the irreparable damage to mine and my mother's relationship. she has just recently forgiven me for this, as i've been virtually clean for 5 months now, and we're getting along much better.

but yeah, fuck that noise. i was a bad boy. k made me hit rock bottom. never again. :]
    LOL! <33

oh, and my method for getting clean was riding my bike. 10 hours a day, every day, for 3 months. i'm a little more lax now, but i needed something else to spend my day on, other than coke speed xanax and k. meow. :]
    LOL! <33

So, you missed the Chems? Tsk,tsk,tsk... Yeah, you got a tough lesson handed to you that time, but if that's what it took...I'm glad...I think you're a good kid. A little nuts, maybe, but then...oh, nevermind...

it runs in the fam. crazy is a good thing, 'member?
    LOL! <33

BRING ON SOME QUESTIONS BITCHEZZ I KNOW YOU WANNA KNOW
    LOL! <33

Please tell us about your bike.

his name is Gary. i name all of my possessions to give them character. he is a Gay Fisher 10 speed mountain bike. he is a base yellow with black and red lining. he's been under my butt for about 6 years now and he's just now starting to get a bit old and tired. a friend and i are fixxing up an old schwinn frame, stripping off the paint and putting all new gears with paddle-shifters and revving it up to a 10 speed rather than the 21 it's at right now. should be a fun project, the frame's basically all that's free so this new bitch is gonna be a bit of a frankenstein.

i love bikezz!!
    LOL! <33

Devin, I think you'll make great father in the future. Maybe a son named Schwinn and a daughter named Mattel? LOL Yeah, crazy is good! (I couldn't survive without it! )

I have a Trek...can't remember the model.

Do you like kids?
    Favorite foods?
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Devin, I think you'll make great father in the future. Maybe a son named Schwinn and a daughter named Mattel? LOL Yeah, crazy is good! (I couldn't survive without it! )
    aww really? so many people say that. if i were ever to have a daughter (i would only accept daughters, sons would be sacrificed for food), i'd name her Princess. but..

Quote Originally Posted by rskapcat View Post
    I have a Trek...can't remember the model.

Do you like kids?
    Favorite foods?
    i HATE kids. some of them can defy all logic and not be the most annoying little snots ever, but all the kids i know or have experienced in any way are just a terror. not into it at all.

my favorite food is Nilla wafers. a close second goes to Hawaiian pizza. Jerk chicken. clam chowder. uhmm.. i usually eat salads and fruit so i'm just listing off the junk. i pretty much live off of and smoke out of apples. it's the way to go!

<33
    LOL! <33

I hate kids, too. No worries.

Are you a TV person? Any favorite shows?
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.

What's the worst physical pain you ever experienced? Please tell the tale.