Page 198 of 454 FirstFirst ... 193194195196197198199200201202203 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,940 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Umm...that's your job. Your actually doing great. I'm getting to know you, which is the point of thread.

It was the Arrowhead guy right?
    Nope, i think it was some tattooe arrtist, but i dont think ill be finding out for sure any time soon. Just kinda moving on w/ my life. Look twords the new year. Im curious to see what 2010 on a whole has instore, 2009 has been an absolute trip....

....fatbastard am i growing on you?
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

CB, is your avatar the tent you stayed in? or was that someone else's space ghost tent?

Quote Originally Posted by l337moomoo View Post
    CB, is your avatar the tent you stayed in? or was that someone else's space ghost tent?
    nope, its PAWs little project if i understand correctly. I just happened to wander on by it and instantly fell in love. Pretty bitchin huh...
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

indeed. had to take pictures of it because of its awesomeness.

i took some really great black and white shots on my film camera for school..... turned out great.

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella Bound View Post
    well i didnt, not exactly. The ex told me about 5 months into her term and because there was still the possability it could b mine i stuck around. You know cause if she was mine, i would have wanted to have gone to the dr visits and hospital tours, classes, shit like that.... But yet the whole time i just couldnt find that connection. Its almost as if i knew all along, and yeah when she came out i still couldnt really establish anything. We officialy found out two weeks later..... she was born on 09/01/09

My instincts still amaze me....
    its cool, believe me its been fucked from the get go, ive been laughing for quite some time now. Cause in the long run i have no kid, and best believe im bringing my COACHELLA experience to a whole new level this year!
    CoachellaBound, whoa, I'm sorry you had a rough few months there and most recently! I bet you're really ready for Coachella, aren't you? Anyway, since your instincts amaze you, tell us about any good instincts you've had in the past that were better than good, if not better than what your instinct told you...

*I'm buzzed. I hope that question made sense.
    If not, then just tell me your instincts say, DAFT PUNK 2010, and I'll be good to go!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Do you remember what music or otherwise was playing the first time you committed acts of fornication?

Nope, i think it was some tattooe arrtist, but i dont think ill be finding out for sure any time soon. Just kinda moving on w/ my life. Look twords the new year. Im curious to see what 2010 on a whole has instore, 2009 has been an absolute trip....

....fatbastard am i growing on you?
    Respect isn't given unless you survive 30 seconds of a beat down from your 5 closest friendís right? Yeah, your growing on me.

Now hurry up and get to Home Depot.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    CoachellaBound, whoa, I'm sorry you had a rough few months there and most recently! I bet you're really ready for Coachella, aren't you? Anyway, since your instincts amaze you, tell us about any good instincts you've had in the past that were better than good, if not better than what your instinct told you...

*I'm buzzed. I hope that question made sense.
    If not, then just tell me your instincts say, DAFT PUNK 2010, and I'll be good to go!
    instincts get me by on a day to day basis, ive learned this amazing outlook and way of life and i couldnt be happier. Just trust your instincts and go with the flow. Obviously maintain a scence of responsability but never make anything more then it ever needs to be. We live in a time frame that spoils us to death, but as human beings we become accustomed and by becoming accustomed we tend to become dependent. Ive been through a lot of shit and if any one knows how true it is that life can change dramatically at any given second its me. So ive just come to trust myself in almost everything i do...

But ive got to ask this.... Daft Punk is def a band i only want to see because of this board. Dont get me wrong ive listened to their music and for what it is, a genre that im not to into but is growing on me, its good shit. So my intstincts arnt saying much at the moment, their def leaning more twords Bowie. But if Daft does play would you wrather have it on the main or in the sahara. Ive just come to believe that Electronic acts will always be best in the tent but idk, is Daft that big that they would destroy the main?

Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    Do you remember what music or otherwise was playing the first time you committed acts of fornication?
    hahaha sexy time! im just trying to remember what i was listening to at the time. Well actually if your asking what was going on when i lost my v-card, well it was new years eve in 1999. Thats right suckas, started y2k off with a bang, literaly. Not sure if i was listening to anything though at the time, maybee the radio.

Respect isn't given unless you survive 30 seconds of a beat down from your 5 closest friendís right? Yeah, your growing on me.

Now hurry up and get to Home Depot.
    True that! ...not the face though.

Im glad i got the opportunity this week to do this. Worked out nice.

instincts get me by on a day to day basis, ive learned this amazing outlook and way of life and i couldnt be happier. Just trust your instincts and go with the flow. Obviously maintain a scence of responsability but never make anything more then it ever needs to be. We live in a time frame that spoils us to death, but as human beings we become accustomed and by becoming accustomed we tend to become dependent. Ive been through a lot of shit and if any one knows how true it is that life can change dramatically at any given second its me. So ive just come to trust myself in almost everything i do...

But ive got to ask this.... Daft Punk is def a band i only want to see because of this board. Dont get me wrong ive listened to their music and for what it is, a genre that im not to into but is growing on me, its good shit. So my intstincts arnt saying much at the moment, their def leaning more twords Bowie. But if Daft does play would you wrather have it on the main or in the sahara. Ive just come to believe that Electronic acts will always be best in the tent but idk, is Daft that big that they would destroy the main?
    Oh, believe me, I know how life can change from one minute to the next. If only I had followed my instincts that time...
    I wouldn't care if Daft Punk played in a porta-potty, I'd still be there dancing knee-deep in shit if that's what it took! LOL And between the main stage and the Sahara tent? It would have to be a pretty big tent this time around, cuz I'd never seen the Sahara Tent like I saw it that night in 2006. Then again, since the pyramid has been retired, I'm certain they'll have something Harder, Better, and Faster to show us and it'll need a place to land, so I'm hoping for the main stage.

CoachellaBound, you're 25, right? (I peeked.) Where do you see yourself in say, 10 years from now?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Oh, believe me, I know how life can change from one minute to the next. If only I had followed my instincts that time...
    I wouldn't care if Daft Punk played in a porta-potty, I'd still be there dancing knee-deep in shit if that's what it took! LOL And between the main stage and the Sahara tent? It would have to be a pretty big tent this time around, cuz I'd never seen the Sahara Tent like I saw it that night in 2006. Then again, since the pyramid has been retired, I'm certain they'll have something Harder, Better, and Faster to show us and it'll need a place to land, so I'm hoping for the main stage.

CoachellaBound, you're 25, right? (I peeked.) Where do you see yourself in say, 10 years from now?
    a big factor in why i like music is because of its ability to make people happy. Ive never really been into electronic music but when i walked over to Justice after Roger Waters that all changed. I just gained a whole new appreciation for it. if Daft Punk does in fact play i too will be dancing my ass off, in good company i hope.

I am indeed 25, just this august. In ten years i see myself giving the music industry back to the musicians. Happily married w/ two kids. Still living in Orange County, but a vacation house here or there. Still just appreciating life and everything it has to offer.

passing the torch off today........ and the board member of the week is........
    drum roll please!

Devin the Dude

Devin, shouldn't your name be "Devin a Dude" since there is only one "The Dude"?

Excluding The Dude, what is your favorite Jeff Bridges role and why?

Devin, I will ask you my chat room question here: Fake tits...yay or nay?

Oh, and cats or dogs?
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Are you in fact a dude? 'Cause im not gunna lie..... im still not sure.

Why has it taken you a day to answer questions in this thread?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

i was going to post something this morning but i figured id give it a little more time....

No answers by tomorrow morning, i suppose i pick someone else?

very disapointed.....

oh my god! guys, i'm seriously so sorry! i have been out and about and not giving you the attention you all deserved in this thread and others! my bad!! totally answering right now. love you guys!
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    Devin, shouldn't your name be "Devin a Dude" since there is only one "The Dude"?

Excluding The Dude, what is your favorite Jeff Bridges role and why?
    i made the screen name because my name is Devin and i am a Dude, so yes, you are absolutely correct. unfortunately i don't believe that i have the ability to change it. plus, Devin the Dude is pretty sick, as far as i'm concerned.

and honestly, i can't choose another Jeff Bridges role that i've been much of a fan of. The Dude abides, man.

Quote Originally Posted by rskapcat View Post
    Devin, I will ask you my chat room question here: Fake tits...yay or nay?

Oh, and cats or dogs?
    fake tits are a yay. it started off that i did not have much of a personal opinion on them, but about a week ago i was at a local bar with some friends and this pretty attractive female insisted that i feel her fake breasts. they felt very natural and i liked them a lot. mind you, this is even coming from a fellow who is not that fascinated by boobs in general, i'm more of an ass man. however, i have always had the opinion that it's a woman's decision to change her appearance physically, whether it be with makeup, clothes, fake tits, whatever, and that either way women tend to get a lot of shit for either looking like shit or looking too good, so i hold my judgement for the person. these were some great fake titties though, honest.

and i honestly don't have a preference for cats and dogs. i appreciate animals with personality and think of those that don't have it as socially inept. for example, a cat that is friendly and social with humans, unlike many other cats, i am a fan. whereas a dog that is just mindlessly looking for attention gets annoying. it's about the unique characteristics that give an animal its own personality. i, for example, and a huge fan of owls because they are wise observers in the hunter sense, but sweet and loyal as a familiar. i am a wizard, also.

lots of people are pretty unsure, even after meeting me. but yeah, i am a dude, a boy, a man, or a male Hobbit. lots of people also think that i am gay, which is not true.

like i said, deepest apologies. i even requested a few pages back to be picked, which made it especially rude for me to lack punctuality in answering your questions. i guess i just got busy with other things, and for some reason doubted i would be picked this week. thanks again guys!

i am going to see Dr. Dog tonight at the Henry Fonda in Hollyweird. so, i might not be on during the day to answer your questions, but if i am home before 4 or 5am i definitely will. and if not, promptly tomorrow morning.

ask away for the next few hours if anyone cares to, though. :]
    LOL! <33
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Besides coco rosie, what djs/edm acts would you like to see at coachella next year?
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

Quote Originally Posted by djandrews25 View Post
    Besides coco rosie, what djs/edm acts would you like to see at coachella next year?
    well, besides my beloved Coco and Rosie, i am stoked that Pretty Lights is pretty much a lock. i support any instance of Low End Theory DJs being present, Dome, Gobi, Mojave, or Sahara. Daedelus is one of my top choices any given time. i'd love to see Royksopp, but i won't be too disappointed if they bail because i will be seeing them on the 18th of November with Feather and my Feather and my mommy. i wouldn't mind a Chemical Brothers repeat, DJ or live, as i missed them this past year. Shpongle would be amazing live, Rabbit in the Moon, Simian Mobile Disco or Soulwax. Hot Chip is one of my favorite bands, but i am unsure if their album will drop at the appropriate time. i am very interested in seeing a lot of the artists i missed this year, but mostly all of my requests are repeats.

oh, and my top pick: RATATAT. which i'll just call a lock right now. LP4 is being written and recorded and i have absolute faith that they will pull through in time for an invite.

<33
    LOL! <33

alright guys i'm out for the night. see you all a little bit later on. all questions will be answered!
    LOL! <33

Ratatat would be great. I've never seen them. Last time they came through Atlanta, they played at a dump where I refuse to spend money.

Can you post your favorite photo ever? Can be something you took or not, music related or not. Anything goes.

are you done blowing up cars?

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    well, besides my beloved Coco and Rosie, i am stoked that Pretty Lights is pretty much a lock. i support any instance of Low End Theory DJs being present, Dome, Gobi, Mojave, or Sahara. Daedelus is one of my top choices any given time. i'd love to see Royksopp, but i won't be too disappointed if they bail because i will be seeing them on the 18th of November with Feather and my Feather and my mommy. i wouldn't mind a Chemical Brothers repeat, DJ or live, as i missed them this past year. Shpongle would be amazing live, Rabbit in the Moon, Simian Mobile Disco or Soulwax. Hot Chip is one of my favorite bands, but i am unsure if their album will drop at the appropriate time. i am very interested in seeing a lot of the artists i missed this year, but mostly all of my requests are repeats.

oh, and my top pick: RATATAT. which i'll just call a lock right now. LP4 is being written and recorded and i have absolute faith that they will pull through in time for an invite.

<33
    Low End Theory FTW

Same question as every week.

If you could travel to any country and live there for a year where would it be?

Where would you like to travel for a month?

qft. devin is a sensitive drama queen.

<33
    If I'm not the Rave Mommy you're talking about on the 18th of November, I surely will be at Coachella if your wishes were to come true! I've seen RATATAT twice, the Chems 2x, and Simian Mobile Disco. The others are on my must see list.Then again, I hope you also know that if your picks were actually on the lineup, and Daft Punk headlined on the main stage, I would have to abandon your ass for the night.

alright guys i'm out for the night. see you all a little bit later on. all questions will be answered!
    I know you're 21, so I can't tell you when to come back in for the night, so I'll just ask you where you'll be in say, 10 more years? (We don't need tonite's details.)

you blew up a car...? thats rad...

what finaly convinced you to make it out to indio for COACHELLA your first year?

Quote Originally Posted by justinaqui View Post
    Ratatat would be great. I've never seen them. Last time they came through Atlanta, they played at a dump where I refuse to spend money.

Can you post your favorite photo ever? Can be something you took or not, music related or not. Anything goes.

really captures John Belushi for me..

Quote Originally Posted by SDsoldier7 View Post
    are you done blowing up cars?
    no. my spite for the motorized world is likely to spark a career in auto demolition any moment now.

daryll is referring to my god-gifted ability to wreck cars in high-speed freeway accidents.

Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    Same question as every week.

If you could travel to any country and live there for a year where would it be?

Where would you like to travel for a month?
    i'd probably choose Montreal or B.C., Canada. i have friends in high places out there who would probably show me a good time and get me high for a year.

for a month? Amsterdam of course. world class bud and smart shops. :]

Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    qft. is devin a sensitive drama queen?
    yes, yes i am. and you better believe you'll never hear the end of it.

If I'm not the Rave Mommy you're talking about on the 18th of November, I surely will be at Coachella if your wishes were to come true! I've seen RATATAT twice, the Chems 2x, and Simian Mobile Disco. The others are on my must see list.Then again, I hope you also know that if your picks were actually on the lineup, and Daft Punk headlined on the main stage, I would have to abandon your ass for the night.

I know you're 21, so I can't tell you when to come back in for the night, so I'll just ask you where you'll be in say, 10 more years? (We don't need tonite's details.)
    i was actually talking about my real life mommy, who is flying into town to take me and a friend to see Royksopp. but you can come too.

and i'll probably be cycling and drinking my life away, working on a miscellaneous long-term procrastination endeavor of mine in Portland.

you blew up a car...? thats rad...

what finaly convinced you to make it out to indio for COACHELLA your first year?
    my first year was 2001 and i don't remember much of it because we just parked in the VIP/Celebrity lot and visited my mom's friend who works for Goldenvoice. kind of grazed around the fields a bit and checked out some electronic music. the first year we really came out for music was 2003, when we got pretty royal treatment and i saw Queens of the Stone Age and The Mars Volta. those were my more vivid first memories.
    LOL! <33