Page 196 of 454 FirstFirst ... 191192193194195196197198199200201 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,880 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella Bound View Post
    hahaha, yeah ive seen them, ive seen them more times then i can count now. Started as a big fan and somehow became good friends with everyone. Im actually going to Santa Barbara w/ them for thier show w/ Ed Sharpe next weekend, going to document the trip.

Me, Brooks (Growlers lead singer) are the two in the front, im between him and his gf. We went w/ our friends My Pet Saddle this summer to Santa Cruz. Thats where i met Passive.

neato. they're good.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

yeah theyre really good. No matter how good of a friend i become ill still remain a fan. They put in a lot of work and theyve maintained thier d.i.y. attitude. Their releasing their new album next wed. the 7th @ the Coach House in San Juan.
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

You're a documentary filmmaker? Tell us more about this. Your past documentary experience. Any particular filmmakers or documentaries you admire? Whatever you wish to share.

Tell us one thing about your gf that is absolutely perfect. Some aspect of her personality (or her physicality, I suppose) that you hope never changes.

Now (assuming she's not on here) tell us one thing about your gf that annoys you or rubs you the wrong way or that you just might like to see change. If she is on here, just PM your response to me and I'll post it when she's not looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    jewface is definitely the gayest one here, right?

Quote Originally Posted by JewFace View Post
    You're a documentary filmmaker? Tell us more about this. Your past documentary experience. Any particular filmmakers or documentaries you admire? Whatever you wish to share.

Tell us one thing about your gf that is absolutely perfect. Some aspect of her personality (or her physicality, I suppose) that you hope never changes.

Now (assuming she's not on here) tell us one thing about your gf that annoys you or rubs you the wrong way or that you just might like to see change. If she is on here, just PM your response to me and I'll post it when she's not looking.
    im an aspiring documentary filmmaker, but believe me i aint stoping till i reach the top. I made a two hour documentary from the festival last year and for a first go it turned out amazing. Obviously it was a little more sentimental to those of us that were there, but it def gave a better understanding of COACHELLA on a whole. I interviewed people from all over the world, campers, the guy that helped build the DooLab, not to mention close to twenty different performances. Not the entire thing but a song or two. I edited the whole thing w/ a really shitty program, but i like the raw feeling. And the music that i edited in was from all the artists that played.

Ive also made a short doc of a trip this past summer i took w/ My Pet Saddle to Santa Cruz.

And next weekend the 10th ill be traveling to Santa Barbara w/ the Growlers to make what i hope to be my best documentary yet. Im taking the opportunity to really pick thier brains. Give the public an idea of whats been going on over the last few years. Plus their playing w/ Ed Sharpe so im thinking how i can incorporate that the best i can.

Unfortunetly im to lazy to set up a vimeo account and thats the only way these films will hit the internet at the moment. Im getting better and im close to investing into a mac and all the goodies that come w/ it.

As for now most of my documenting comes in the form of photography and blogging.

flowerstlisting.com

if you want a copy of the COACHELLA doc pm me your address and ill send you a hard copy.

ok, so the gf... hahahaha well i guess id have to say the most amazing thing about her is her personality, shes kinda nuts but i dig it. Always smiling and super supportive of anything i do. Not to mention shes smoking hot.

No shes not on here so ill be honest, shes just been raised super christian. Dont get me wrong, im not saying theres anything wrong w/ being religious but that kinda upbringing leaves people a little closed minded and so yeah i guess on a whole i wish she was a little more open minded.

and the gf before that.... funny enough we got the top spot in the digital magazine for the COACHELLA CRUSH. The new one wants to find a way to one up it....
    Last edited by Coachella Bound; 09-30-2009 at 07:26 AM.
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

No shes not on here so ill be honest, shes just been raised super christian. Dont get me wrong, im not saying theres anything wrong w/ being religious but that kinda upbringing leaves people a little closed minded and so yeah i guess on a whole i wish she was a little more open minded.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    yeah, exactly... shes still waiting for the phone call.

wow you guys fucking suck!

todays my only day at work where i can sit on the computer for as long as i want.

fucking blast me with some random ass shit will you......

Most bizarre sexual fantasies?
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

whats your dreamchella?

tell us about the last 3 shows you attended, and the next 3 you are planning on attending.

Do you have any pets? Are you a cat person or dog person?

If you had to name the most incredible thing a friend has ever done for you, what would it be?

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    YES! Thank you... this is what im talking about.

Well, in all honesty, ive got my white belt, my black belt, and my brown belt, but i still havnt slept w/ an Asian and i hear their frickin kinky as shit! So ive always dreamed of just taking on an entire room of hot asian chicks. I dont really have any other fantasies. I pretty much love having sex and its happened in a number of different scenarios all ready.

Coachella
    Limo
    Disneyland
    McDonalds Bathroom
    etc.

oh still havnt done it on an airplane.

Quote Originally Posted by DRcube View Post
    whats your dreamchella?
    my dreamchella was pretty much 08 and i didnt even realize it till i was there.

But i guess my super dreamchella would look like this

FRIDAY:
    Ed Sharpe > Flaming Lips > Talking Heads

SATURDAY:
    Ghostland > Gorillaz > David Bowie

SUNDAY:
    Arctic Monkeys > the Who

but id leave the Who a little early to catch the majority of Daft Punks close out set in the Sahara.

Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    tell us about the last 3 shows you attended, and the next 3 you are planning on attending.
    ok, last three shows.

Starting w/ Ed Sharpe and the Zeros this past sunday in Venice: AMAZING!!!! performance, nothing short of what i had anticipated. I can see them becoming one of the biggest bands to hit our generation. Just great energy both onstage and in the crowd.

before that was Warp Tour: My cousin works for Music Saves Lives so the entire day was payed for. If i could go back, i would not have gone. That shit was just garbage! I went to see Less Than Jake and NOFX. Less then Jake was allright but NOFX performed the worst set ive ever seen them play. I honestly dont plan on going ever again..... ehhh maybee if its free again.

and right before that was Ghostland and the Flaming Lips in Pomona..... holy fucking smokes. I PLURed all over myself that night, probably freaked a few people out. Went for Ghostland mainly but left knowing why the Flaming lips were the headliner. Hands down one of the most beautifull performances ive ever seen.

mind you i go to a lot of small indie band shows here and there, but i didnt really think to include those. I did see Hotel St. George at a house party in LA and i was not impressed. Slang Chickens did however perform really well that night as well as My Pet Saddle.

my next three shows, well now.... those would all be small indie band shows.

Going to see my friends the LIVING SUNS perform this saturday night at Detroit Bar in costa mesa.

Then ill be at the Coach House in San Juan next wed for the Growlers album realease show, if you go ill be working the merch table. Stop by and say hello.

Then that following weekend im going to Santa Barbara w/ the Growlers cause their playing w/ Ed Sharpe and the Zeros, and ive been asked to come along to do photos and what not.

Do you have any pets? Are you a cat person or dog person?
    I do have pets!!!! I love animals, there so fucking theriputic. I do perfer the k9 over the feline though. As of now i have a few cats and a dog (jack russel), i did have this amazing chinese crested chihuahua but my bitch of an ex girlfriend took her away.
    Last edited by Coachella Bound; 10-01-2009 at 01:19 PM.

McDonalds Bathroom
    Road trip? The Golden Arches never made me feel sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    If you had to name the most incredible thing a friend has ever done for you, what would it be?
    now this is probably one of the best question so far.

so the story goes like this;

this past summer i went on a really big mushrooom kick. Like i was eating them every weekend. Going to the seqoyas, in a box, with a fox, you get the picture.....

and so one night i ate close to a half 8th and nothing happened, NOTHING! i was kinda tripped out but i figured it was cause i had been eating so much lately. Well another week goes by and i eat pretty much the same amount, this time i start shrooming super hard. Maybee one of the best trips ever, or so it seemed. After about an hour of sitting on the floor running my hands back and forth over the carpet i start to loose it, like bad. To the point were my friends have to take me outside cause the insanity is really creeping in. Mind you nobody else is shrooming just me. All i can really remember is asking them desperetly not to leave me alone......

And you know what they did. They all grabbed acoustic guitars and sat there for two hours just playing softly cause it was the only thing that would settle me down. Two hours!!!!! they just sat there and played, reassuring me everything was going to be ok.

For the rest of my life i will never forget that night or those that saved me. Ill also probably never eat mushrooms again.
    Last edited by Coachella Bound; 10-01-2009 at 01:43 PM.

can you get the Growlers to play a show with my band in Echo Park?

THAT'S the question.
    LOL! <33
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

wow you guys fucking suck!

todays my only day at work where i can sit on the computer for as long as i want.

fucking blast me with some random ass shit will you......
    Ha,ha, I just came from the girl's only thread...I suck, buyt I don't know about the rest of these peeps.

Oh, I see how you are, Amyzzz. A cancer fighting blowjob isn't enough for you, I guess! LOL

Coachella Bound, Sex at McDonalds? Was a Happy Meal included, or not? And speaking of meals...Let's say you're on death row and your time is up. You're offered that final meal of anything you want. What's on the menu?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Oh, my...Devin, ignore Mommy right now. She's in that obnoxious mode.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Last thing purchased for your bathroom?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

if you had to kill someone, how would you do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    12/21 Dillon Francis @Shrine - 12/27 IAMX @Complex - 12/31 IAMX @Slims - 1/3 Foxygen @Roxy - 1/4 Buddy Nielsen @Constellation Room - 1/14 Run The Jewels @Regent

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Oh, my...Devin, ignore Mommy right now. She's in that obnoxious mode.
    we need a god damned babysitter again, don't we?
    LOL! <33

I don't really get the sex in weird places thing -- did it excite you to do it in semi-public places so you sought those places out? -- or -- Were you just so horny you had to do it NOW wherever you were?

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    can you get the Growlers to play a show with my band in Echo Park?

THAT'S the question.
    Dude you missed out by a few months. The Growlers did the entire month of August @ the Echo and they were looking for supporting acts each week. I can try and set something up at L'Keg or maybee Hollenbeck Park. Probably wont be for a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Ha,ha, I just came from the girl's only thread...I suck, buyt I don't know about the rest of these peeps.

Oh, I see how you are, Amyzzz. A cancer fighting blowjob isn't enough for you, I guess! LOL

Coachella Bound, Sex at McDonalds? Was a Happy Meal included, or not? And speaking of meals...Let's say you're on death row and your time is up. You're offered that final meal of anything you want. What's on the menu?
    hahaha i was young, i used to go to Disneyland a lot in highschool w/ my gf at the time. One night after deciding not to do it at the Land we went across the street to the McDonalds before our parents came to pick us up.

if i had to have one last meal it would probably have to be some sort of seafood extravaganza, salmon, lobster, shrimpies all w/ a nice lemon garlic butter sauce, and some garlic mashpotatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Last thing purchased for your bathroom?
    for my bathroom? like a rug.....? i dont know honestly, i dont really buy shit for my bathroom. I did buy some deoderant last night and that is now currently in my bathroom.

Dude you missed out by a few months. The Growlers did the entire month of August @ the Echo and they were looking for supporting acts each week. I can try and set something up at L'Keg or maybee Hollenbeck Park. Probably wont be for a while though.
    we'll take anything we can get. you and i should talk on a chat client sometime soon.
    LOL! <33

In the form of a hiku describe the perfect meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    if you had to kill someone, how would you do it?
    just depends i guess. if i knew i was going to get away with it and i really hated the person id probably cut their eyes out first and then put them in a car with their foot tied to the gass and off they gooooooo!!!!!!!

I don't really get the sex in weird places thing -- did it excite you to do it in semi-public places so you sought those places out? -- or -- Were you just so horny you had to do it NOW wherever you were?
    ummm, well like i said i was really young at the time so we took it where we could get it. I mean i just remember losing my virginity and it was on! For like two years straight w/ that particular ex. We would ditch school just to go home and have sex all day. She was a freak and so was i...... ahhh young love

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    we'll take anything we can get. you and i should talk on a chat client sometime soon.
    for shizzle. I was actually going to PM you pretty soon here, probably when i get home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by djandrews25 View Post
    In the form of a hiku describe the perfect meal.
    I like naked women feeding me steak

steak is my favorite

Yummy naked women

Ah. I kind of figured that after I posted that when I read some more of your answers.

edit: sorry for the awkward sentence

I like naked women feeding me steak

steak is my favorite

Yummy naked women
    *giggle* Soooo stealing this!
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

hai·ku (hk)
    n. pl. haiku also hai·kus
    1. A Japanese lyric verse form having three unrhymed lines of five, seven, and five syllables, traditionally invoking an aspect of nature or the seasons.
    2. A poem written in this form.

lol