Page 191 of 454 FirstFirst ... 186187188189190191192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,730 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Hello everyone. I am not JClemy, i am his fiancee. Unfortunately he will have to cut his time as board member of the week short as he had to have an emergency appendectomy yesterday. He will hopefully be back by friday, or if he heals fast enough even by wednesday or thursday. He apologizes but there is no internet in the hospital.

As for that last question, he will answer it when he gets out.

Again, sorry.

get well soon JClemy!! Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Hey Buddy, I was only kidding about selling your appendix for money.

Get better.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Get Well Soon! BTW - JClemy's fiance, let me know if he should turn gay after the surgery!

oh no now we dont have a new board member of the week. we will have to go a week without?
    Years attended: ...'08...'09...'10...'11...'12...'13!!

I wondered what all of a sudden happened to this thread...Hope you're all in one piece, JClemy!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Hey all. Sorry I screwed up the thread for the time being. My Scar goes side to side and my appendix apparently got sent to another city to be tested. Tested as an appetizer or for terrible things I guess I'll never know.

I just got out of the hospital this morning. I will try to find a replacement so this can get going again.

Pick me! Pick me!
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Welcome back, Jeff.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Holy shit. Are you okay?

It takes time to recover from major surgery like that, so take it easy and rest up and feel better soon! We're glad you're okay!
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    See that guy in the background talking loudly about crab cakes? That's you.

Thanks everyone! I'm feeling a lot better. It's so nice to be home and out of the hospital. Japanese hospital food is definitely not something I enjoy. It's going to be a bit of a pain trying to get all my stuff home when I leave in October but I guess that's another adventure!

I sent out a message for a replacement but no reply so I think I'm going to have to go with the alternate. It'll be up shortly

finding someone on short notice is like trying to get sneakers o'toole to take his sneakers off

Years attended: ...'08...'09...'10...'11...'12...'13!!

Ok, I appear to be the alternate. Fire away.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Here's a question for our Lyndon Baines Johnson:

What are your top 5 all time favorite Coachella performances.

(my stock question is generally, have you ever accidentally tasted your own semen. but I'm not sure that question works here.)
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    Here's a question for our Lyndon Baines Johnson:

What are your top 5 all time favorite Coachella performances.

(my stock question is generally, have you ever accidentally tasted your own semen. but I'm not sure that question works here.)
    No, not my own semen. Being that I'm a female, I do not produce said semen. I honestly don't know how you guys walk around with that junk all day.

Top 5 Coach performances:

1) Paul McCartney-simply because it was awesome to watch a Beatle perform-which I realize is probably not a chance I'll ever have again.

2) Portishead-way to turn a non-fan into a fan in one 50 minute set. I'm pretty sure my face melted about five songs in. And I hate the term "face melting", but that's really what it was for me.

3) Goldfrapp-I'd been waiting to see Goldfrapp live for years and when I finally got the chance, I was thrilled to realize that it was worth the wait and anticipation.

4) Arcade Fire-hadn't heard much about them at the time; what I had heard about them was from this message board so I'll be eternally grateful for the introduction. I was blown away by their passion-enough to travel to see them twice more on that last tour.

5) This is a toss up. Probably Simian Mobile Disco, just because it's the most fun I've ever had in the Sahara (no, I didn't see Daft Punk. I went home because I was tired and hung over from the Filter party the night before).

Get well soon, JClemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Get well soon JClemy.

Ms Crzy, you've stated a general disdain for people. Is there any underlying reason or personal experience(s) behind it or is it just the way it goes?
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

This is a good question. Why I feel the way I do about people in general is probably the result of the reserved nature I held in my childhood years being interpreted as stupidity (when in fact, I tested at a pretty high intelligence level as a kid and started reading around the time I turned 4). As a kid, I was commonly treated as the big, lumpish, nerdy outcast. Iím one of those kids that was rejected by both the popular kids AND the smart kidsóeventually ending up with the rocker troublemakers that used to go across the street and smoke on lunchóand I didnít really fit in with them, either. Iím much more assertive now, but the things that affect you in those formative years REALLY affect you. So now, I have the propensity to automatically view groups of people as dumb, untrustworthy, scared sheep (sheep because it disgusts me how many people just go along with the crowd rather than using their brains to formulate their own thoughts and opinions). Is it a character flaw? Hell yes. Fortunately, Iíve discovered that if Iíve let myself get to know someone on a one on one basis, they are (generally) good, decent people.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Please tell us a story about your favorite experience while on your favorite illegal substance.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    (no, I didn't see Daft Punk. I went home because I was tired and hung over from the Filter party the night before)
    It makes me feel a little less horrible about myself every time I read this on this board.

Jen, how much can you out-drink Rick by?

What is your favorite part/location of the greater Phoenix area?

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    So now, I have the propensity to automatically view groups of people as dumb, untrustworthy, scared sheep (sheep because it disgusts me how many people just go along with the crowd rather than using their brains to formulate their own thoughts and opinions). Is it a character flaw? Hell yes.
    I disagree. Viewing groups of people as dumb isn't a flaw. It just means you are intelligent enough to learn from your experiences.

so here's a question for you. what moment in your life, what thing that you've done, are you least proud of? what causes you to look back and say "holy fuck I was really an asshole that one time"?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Jen, what is the most exotic place you've flown to for free since you've been working for your current employer?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Besides music and movies, what is your favorite way to kill time?

"When you kill time, you bruise eternity." Someone just said that to me a few minutes ago. What's your opinion on the expression?

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Please tell us a story about your favorite experience while on your favorite illegal substance.
    Honestly not an illegal substance kind of girl. Weed-sure. But that's about it. Did E at the Prodigy/Crystal Method and nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post

Jen, how much can you out-drink Rick by?

What is your favorite part/location of the greater Phoenix area?

We go drink for drink. Unfortunately, that can mean more than a bottle in a night if we're really into it.

I really think the Arcadia part of Phoenix is really cool. I love those old houses and big trees and yards; people aren't as assholey as in Scottsdale, and Postinos is one of my favorite places in the entire state.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post

so here's a question for you. what moment in your life, what thing that you've done, are you least proud of? what causes you to look back and say "holy fuck I was really an asshole that one time"?
    I've really done some stupid emo-girl shit in my day; usually because of some guy. My ex was a dick and after we broke up, I waited outside the bar he hung out at and called the police when he left, saying there was a drunk driver on the road. It was shitty of me to do, but it WAS true. There was also this time I got mad at a guy I was dating because he wasn't paying attention to me so when I left his apartment (barefoot), I turned around and kicked in his bedroom window (it was low to the ground). So I ended up paying for that and I dug glass out of my foot for a year. Of course, he never talked to me again either.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Jen, what is the most exotic place you've flown to for free since you've been working for your current employer?
    I haven't gone anywhere exotic yet; Hawaii is my favorite so far. We're going to start flying to Rio soon and I totally want to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Besides music and movies, what is your favorite way to kill time?

"When you kill time, you bruise eternity." Someone just said that to me a few minutes ago. What's your opinion on the expression?
    Shopping and drinking. I used to like to go hiking but stopped after I blew my knee out.

"When you kill time, you bruise eternity." Honestly sounds like someone made up a metaphor and is trying to spread it around to see if it sticks. I assume they're saying that time is precious and shouldn't be wasted, as your eternity is only as long as you live. So I guess I'm bruising my eternity; but fuck it-I'm using my time the way I want.

Thank you for all the well wishes from everyone and thank you for just hopping right in Capt.

If you could choose anywhere in the world to live for 1 year where would it be?
    Visit for one month?

Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    Thank you for all the well wishes from everyone and thank you for just hopping right in Capt.

If you could choose anywhere in the world to live for 1 year where would it be?
    Visit for one month?
    I'd love to live for a year on a secluded island and just drink on a beach all day. I have been saying that I want to move to Hawaii, but I have heard from many sources that it gets old after about a year. So I figure if I could move to an island like one of the Hawaiian islands or another nice one that isn't overrun with with crime and shanti-towns, that'll satisfy me.

Visit for one month? Probably tour around the Mediterranean area (not just the sea); hit Greece, Crete, Ibiza, Sicily, the Italian coastlines. Mostly I'd like to just go and wander for a month. My natural style is to plan everything and sometimes I think it would be nice to just meander around without a plan.

Hey Captn'.

Tell us about the night you went to your first big show when you was a youngster.

And, kicking the window and the results sound painful, but is that the worst pain you ever experienced? If not, what is and what's the story?

If you could solve one world problem by pledging your own permanent celibacy, what would you do it for?