Page 162 of 454 FirstFirst ... 157158159160161162163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,860 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    it would have been more hilarious if you picked randy
    I dont think there is anything more I need to know about my best pal Randy. 8^)
    Rhythm is a dancer.

You guys are both really interesting people in person. There should be some sort of kiss and makeup event sometime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

old school

Quote Originally Posted by djandrews25 View Post
    Lol, the cops were patrolling for someone who threw a snowball?
    yea....some kid threw it at a car the dude got out and was pissed....

We have alot less murder to look out for that the US

Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    I think that would be the worst part of this. Picking your replacement. I don't know if I'm regular enough but I'll volunteer if you need someone.
    Edit: I might be a bad choice. I don't know if I will have computer access on the weekend I volunteer eventually though
    LOL I don't suffer from irregularity, but can you imagine the chaos of interviewing someone on so many ignore lists? LOL

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    3. Watching Earthlings..... more devout vegetarian now..... wannabe vegan
    What the fuck does this mean? You are a devout vegetarian but want to be a vegan? What's traumatic?

4.TBA
    5.TBA
    Think on it. Get back to us. I don't want any more slack answers.

Sleepingrock, other than your first time with the 26 year old, (Why, you lil' rascal, you! ) is there anything else in life that you've lost and can't ever get back?

old school

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Sleepingrock, other than your first time with the 26 year old, (Why, you lil' rascal, you! ) is there anything else in life that you've lost and can't ever get back?
    A wonderful relationship with a girl, 2 years back..... We were friends, but we both reallllly liked eachother though eachother didn't know it.... So one day she broke off all contact with me, as her way of coping for me not liking her ( though I REALLLLY did).... it really fucking sucked.....she sent me a message months ago explaining everything, and we rarely have talked since.... It was wonderful, but its gone.....

old school

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    What the fuck does this mean? You are a devout vegetarian but want to be a vegan? What's traumatic?

Think on it. Get back to us. I don't want any more slack answers.
    Earthlings is a full length movie about the 5 ways we treat animals, Food, Pets, Science, Entertainment, and Clothing...... It made me sad.....and reinforced my vegetarianism ( if that makes sense) and since that I've wanted to become vegan..... Watch the movie...its on google video....

Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    Was probably Scott. Scott's a dick.

Ok Reid (my second in command in the red panda army), tell me your top three coachella moments:

Top 5 bands/artists you want to see live:

Top 5 bands/artists you have seen live:

Who do you think is the bigger dbag, me or rotationslimwang? I think I take the cake.
    Last edited by Aurgasm; 07-14-2009 at 12:19 PM.
    Rhythm is a dancer.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

A wonderful relationship with a girl, 2 years back..... We were friends, but we both reallllly liked eachother though eachother didn't know it.... So one day she broke off all contact with me, as her way of coping for me not liking her ( though I REALLLLY did).... it really fucking sucked.....she sent me a message months ago explaining everything, and we rarely have talked since.... It was wonderful, but its gone.....
    i guess this also answers my question.

what do you want to be when you grow up?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Earthlings is a full length movie about the 5 ways we treat animals, Food, Pets, Science, Entertainment, and Clothing...... It made me sad.....and reinforced my vegetarianism ( if that makes sense) and since that I've wanted to become vegan..... Watch the movie...its on google video....
    No clue. Remember you are talking to a wide range of people here so we all won't know everything you are talking about. Descriptive is good.

What is Fandango?

EDIT: And not the movie-ticket buying site, but the event that you referenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonshman View Post
    What is Fandango?

It's not only a movie ticket buying site but a movie with Kevin Costner and Judd Nelson.

In his earlier post he said fandango was a rave sort of thing so i'm guessing a party with electronic music.

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post

In his earlier post he said fandango was a rave sort of thing so i'm guessing a party with electronic music.
    in igloos, mc'd by Dj Moosey Moose and The Eskimo Triad
    Rhythm is a dancer.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by Gonshman View Post
    What is Fandango?

i guess this also answers my question.

what do you want to be when you grow up?
    Quote Originally Posted by forzapalermo04 View Post

Ok Reid (my second in command in the red panda army), tell me your top three coachella moments:

Top 5 bands/artists you want to see live:

Top 5 bands/artists you have seen live:

Who do you think is the bigger dbag, me or rotationslimwang? I think I take the cake.
    Fandango is a rave dealio, normally with a live act opener then into electronic tunes, its loaded with drugs, and camping and there are ZERO cops...right when I got there in the basement a guy had atleast a half pound of weed and alotta shrooms on a couch.... its a wunderbar time... I may be able to post pics later...

For when I "grow up" I wanna get a PhD in Anthropology at University of the Andes in preferably Columbia, I remeber reading a few people took Anthropology in University so if anyone has any comments or such about the subject please let me know

Top 3 Coachella moments : In no particular order
    Singing Hallelujah while watching LEONARD COHEN
    9:00 on Sunday till close with all the boardies.... The Orb, Groove Armada
    Aggro's pit probably, or singing Beatles songs

Top 5 I want to see live: David Bowie, Neutral Milk Hotel, Alabama 3, Shpongle, Screeching Weasel

Top 5 I have seen live: Is this with or without Coachella??
    Without Coachella: Bedouin Soundclash/K'naan jamming at Roots and Blues, Ten Years After at Roots and Blues, Adham Shaikh at Fandango, Yossi Fine at Roots and Blues, Errol Blackwood at Roots and Blues
    With Coachella: Leonard Cohen, Late of the Pier, Paul Mccartney, The Orb, Franz Ferdinand

I don't know how tall Randy(?) is, so the actual height of the douches will be determined when I get your heights.... Though Randy is either a shitty jokester or a douche..... and he refused to accept me as a FB friend....so I guess Forza, you are the smaller douche...
    Last edited by Sleepingrock; 07-15-2009 at 06:51 PM.

old school

Seeing how it seems like I kinda killed this BMOTW dealio, heres pictures of Fandango, keep in mind this is a rather small gathering about 450 people and the atmosphere varies from drunk bro to awesome hippy or raver.... its the best we have and its magical
    When I said O RLY to the dude in the YA RLY shirt he was surprised I got it since no one else understood it till me...

And Fandango is the best people of my town come here, the first picture actually was the guy who delivered the milk and cheese to my former workplace, and I saw a guy who served me alot at Edo Japan ( a fastfood japanese place), one of my weed dealers, and budding olympic level swimmer on mushrooms and a buncha other awesome folks....

Who makes you laugh? Who do you find funny/amusing? Authors, writers, comedians, actors, etc..

old school

Quote Originally Posted by JewFace View Post
    Who makes you laugh? Who do you find funny/amusing? Authors, writers, comedians, actors, etc..
    People overly obsessed about muscles and such, like when you go to a beach and see a bunch of normal people then the one body builder dude who looks disgusting cause it looks like he eats kids for breakfast.

I've always loved Will Ferrell, particularily old Saturday Night Live Will Ferrell, Celebrity Jeopardy always makes me laugh hard, and same with the spartan skits!! New Saturday Night Live though I find horrendous compared to the older sketches, there is better shit than being on a motherfucking boat.

For Stand up though, my all time favorite is Mitch Hedberg and its not cause hes dead either, that man is a legend, much better than Dane fucking Cook....

If comic strips count, Berkeley Breathed who draws/writes Opus, Bloom County, and the book about the Last Basselope, I've loved his books/strips for years also

Reid,

You're watching TV and, all of a sudden, 2 guys are kissing. Do you:

A) Quickly look away
    B) Gaze into the TV and appreciate the beauty that is true love
    C) Change the station and never watch that show again
    D) It's Jergens time

old school

Tommy,

My reply to each of those 4
    A) Its just kissing no reason to look away
    B) Sure!! I think "gazing" is a bit much, but hey, love is love....
    C) Anyone who does that is messed in the head if they won't ever go near something that had 2 people of the same sex kissing...Homophobia is lame
    D) Self exploration But I don't think so...

So I would choose B
    What TV show did you have in mind anyways Tommy?

What TV show did you have in mind anyways Tommy?
    The future made-for-TV movie based on my life.

Rename thread to "Get to know Tommy's bi-curiosity."

We got to hear all about it a few weeks ago! But Reid is young so maybe Tommy can teach him things?

Would you allow yourself to be lured to the other side of sexuality by a board member?

That almost looks like a rave in a house. Where exactly is it?

Edo Japan is delicious. Also not a typical Japanese food. What is your favorite Japanese food? Fast food?

old school

Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    We got to hear all about it a few weeks ago! But Reid is young so maybe Tommy can teach him things?

Would you allow yourself to be lured to the other side of sexuality by a board member?

That almost looks like a rave in a house. Where exactly is it?

Edo Japan is delicious. Also not a typical Japanese food. What is your favorite Japanese food? Fast food?
    Ever since my encounter with the 26 year old I've kind of determined myself to be bi curious, though I idea of anything going up my poop chute kinda scares me, so probably not as far as sexy time.... It might be a heat of the moment thing, like ass to mouth.

It is in Vernon ( where I live) and it is a monthly event full of electronic music, live music, drugs and such

Favorite japanese food, since I've experience very little of the Japanese cuisine would probably have to be agedashi tofu or just good edamame beans salted and such, you know how they do it!! We have a few restaurants here and that is pretty much all I order cause it tastes tasty!!!

Fastfood would have to be subway since its the only place which has actually good vegetarian food unlike every other place, Mcdonalds has beef in their fries O_o.... AND!!! Today in 2 hours I have an interview at subway, so I will be saving for Coachella

Reid, what happened to make you come to the bi-curious conclusion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

I'm visualizing a at the end of Salah's post.
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

old school

Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    Reid, what happened to make you come to the bi-curious conclusion?
    Fixed

To be honest, I dont really know, I think Bjork's quote puts it in perspective for me
    I think everyone's bisexual to some degree or another; it's just a question of whether or not you choose to recognize it and embrace it. Personally, I think choosing between men and women is like choosing between cake and ice cream. You'd be daft not to try both when there are so many different flavours
    Might as well try them both, I dont have anything to lose....I think? I sure as hell am no conservative so why not... Though to be honest the only attractive men I really know of, or care listing would be the Alex of Franz, and.... I forget who else but theres some....
    Though I am much more on the ladies side of things

Edit: And Johnny Depp
    Last edited by Sleepingrock; 07-16-2009 at 11:47 AM.

elliemchale

Reid, have you ever considered utilizing loveline as a cheap reference to all your sex questions? Or do you enjoy learning from ladies who are at least a decade older than you? Granted, I do enjoy our informational chats we have on facebook and all...

Sleeper:

Who would win in each cereal mascot battle---Captain Crunch or the Rice Crispies dudes? Count Chocula or the Lucky Charms Leprechaun? Trix Rabbit or Tony the Tiger? Toucan Sam or the Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs bird?

old school

Quote Originally Posted by elliemchale View Post
    Reid, have you ever considered utilizing loveline as a cheap reference to all your sex questions? Or do you enjoy learning from ladies who are at least a decade older than you? Granted, I do enjoy our informational chats we have on facebook and all...
    What can I say?? I like the older ladiez

bewbz