Page 148 of 454 FirstFirst ... 143144145146147148149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,440 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by PC-2 Violence View Post
    This might hurt my cred but I also enjoyed the Tucker Max book "I hope they serve beer in hell". Very easy read and totally hilarious. I hope he is still checking his linkage and comes to join us on the board. www.tuckermax.com
    I have read every story on his site. Love it.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Boxers or briefs?
    I like to wear tight pants so its usually boxer-briefs or briefs. You cant wear tight pants with baggy boxers, it totally sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Do you have a favorite festival other than Coachella? Why that particular event?

Quote Originally Posted by rskapcat View Post
    I have read every story on his site. Love it.
    I don't know if his site has all the same stories as his book, but they are hilarious. I bet that the site has even more cause he is always updating it.

Quote Originally Posted by JewFace View Post
    You meet the girl of your dreams, fall in love and get married. You have a near perfect, blissful relationship. Then, 5 years into the marriage she tells you she feels she's been living a lie and that she's really feels that she should be a man. She informs you that she is getting a complete sex change and changing her name to Larry.

You love her. You've never had such a connection with another person. There are no children to worry about. Do you stay with her [him] and try and make it work?
    I would say that with this great connection, we would still be really close and really good friends, but I am attracted to women.

so unless there was something totally mind altering attractive about this person, or they let me sleep with other women, I would have to say it would not work out. I don't think it would work out, because in a married relationship where I loved someone so much, I don't think I would want them to sleep with other people.

The only open relationships I have had were with people I did not respect. Someone please tell me how to care/love for someone and legitimately let them have sex with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by JewFace View Post
    AND...

Your favorite Asian cuisine?
    Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indian, Korean, Vietnamese, Other?
    Pad-Thai all the way.

candy corn v. candy canes... which wins the war and why?

wizard, warlock or sorcerer?
    what is your animal spirit guide?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

If you had to genocide one group of people but could use any criteria you imagine for separating them from the general populous and exterminating them, who would die and why?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    Worst pain story please.
    I am at this manual pad back in my home town, we are having a session on our skateboards. I am standing towards the back of this curb about a foot and a half tall.

I am watching everyone bust out and I am totally in my happy place. One of my friends lands a sick trick, and then comes flyin up to where I am standing on the curb. His swift movements up to me throw my balance off a little and I step backwards, forgetting about the drop off the curb.

Forgetting about the small drop off the curb, I step backwards very lackadaisical, and proceed to completely snap my ankle in two. This pain and incident happens so fast and come on so strong and quickly, that I am in total shock! The realization of what has happened and the pain wash over me, and now I am in the dirt growling and yelling like an animal.

My friend who threw my balance off starts to laugh, he thinks its funny that I am on all four in the dirt screaming like a dog. I take my board and I doggie paddle down the block on my hands and knees to my house so my grandpa can take me to the hospital. My ankle is hanging off the end of my leg.

Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    Do you have a favorite festival other than Coachella? Why that particular event?
    I have been to other festivals like radio sponsored concerts with huge lineups, and I have been to HARD events and raves and such, but I have never been to a comparable festival like Bonnaroo or Lolla.

Actually I have been to Rock The Bells but I dont see RTB on the same level as Coachella. Not even close. Bonnaroo next year for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by allyjoy View Post
    candy corn v. candy canes... which wins the war and why?

wizard, warlock or sorcerer?
    what is your animal spirit guide?
    Candy canes win the war by a landslide nuclear strike. Candy corn is an abomination.

I did not know there was a huge difference between the three. I am pretty sure a sorcerer uses the elements in her magic, I would be a lightning sorc with 40k light damage.

My animal spirit guide is a liger.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    If you had to genocide one group of people but could use any criteria you imagine for separating them from the general populous and exterminating them, who would die and why?
    I would exterminate rock climbers and spelunkers. They stand upon a pretentious pedestal called ropes and a rock. Especially the ones that climb without any ropes, they think they are so fucking cool. Look down plz.

If you could have back one article of clothing you gave or threw away, what would it be and why?

What excites you the most about the future?

Quote Originally Posted by PC-2 Violence View Post
    I don't know if his site has all the same stories as his book, but they are hilarious. I bet that the site has even more cause he is always updating it.
    There are a few stories in the book that aren't on the site and I think the opposite is true too.

What is your favorite Tucker Max story?

Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    There are a few stories in the book that aren't on the site and I think the opposite is true too.

What is your favorite Tucker Max story?
    I liked the sushi pants story obviously because it was my first look into him. It just sounded like the style of egotism and class that I am use to. The one where his friend comes out of the closet after the girl he is screwing pukes and shits? is kinda weird cause its a crazy story, but it comes across like not that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    What excites you the most about the future?

Smile Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    If you could have back one article of clothing you gave or threw away, what would it be and why?
    I had a really nice knitted hat with a little brim on it that I left at a studio once, and never got it returned. It belonged to a friend of mine that moved away, it was around for about five years so it had some history to it. I am very nostalgic. Most of the articles I can recall wanting would not look good on me anymore, I would just want them back for sentimental reasons. I had a "Sex Sells" NOFX shirt that I use to love. Shiny KiK-Wear. Caffeine. You know it

What does AJ stand for? How old are you?

You have the opportunity to push a "restart" button that will wipe out 90% of the human race, but cure the planet of all of the environmental damage advanced by those humans at the time and of the past. You do not get to pick or choose who is eliminated. It will all be chance. The results of the new beginning will be up to your imagination (no technology or having it, cities, ect). Do you push the button? If you do, what is the new world like?

You wake up in the morning and the zombie apocalypse is upon us. There is chaos on the news and in the streets. The news doesn't really say what is going on but it is painfully obvious to you what this is. Think the beginning of Dawn of the Dead. No zombies have yet to threaten your home but it won't be long before one or more does. The zombies are fast and violently aggressive. Walk us through the first 24 hours or so.
    What is your initial reaction?
    What would be your short term and long term goals?
    What are the first 5 things you would gain possession of?
    Where would you go? Or would you fortify your residence and bunker down? Why?
    Feel free to elaborate beyond the questions asked.
    Last edited by Wheres the beef?; 06-12-2009 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    What does AJ stand for? How old are you?
    Anthony James I am 26.

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    You have the opportunity to push a "restart" button that will wipe out 90% of the human race, but cure the planet of all of the environmental damage advanced by those humans at the time and of the past. You do not get to pick or choose who is eliminated. It will all be chance. The results of the new beginning will be up to your imagination (no technology or having it, cities, ect). Do you push the button? If you do, what is the new world like?
    This is a fantastic question.

I'm reading The Road and that's all I can think of in relation to Mike's question, but I think I might still push the button.

Sorry, I'm not following protocol. Sometimes you just can't help but chime in.

As my week comes to a close, and my love for all that is this board accumulates, I feel like it is only fitting to put a interesting spin on my sign off.

/\

I have now posted the gayest picture of myself ever. You guys deserve it.

P.S. I am sorry for not being able to get to all the questions, especially Mike and Ryans last questions. They are fantastic. I just feel like it is time.

I have also spoken to the next board member in question and they have accepted the responsibility. I shall announce them in the morning. Thanks everyone.

Nice sign off

Hmmm, if only I had been reading this thread, I could have skipped all the inane bullshit questions when I met AJ yesterday ("so what are you studying?") and we could have had a more interesting conversation. Also, I forgot he had a big role in the Chad incident...I should have talked to him about that.

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    Hmmm, if only I had been reading this thread, I could have skipped all the inane bullshit questions when I met AJ yesterday ("so what are you studying?") and we could have had a more interesting conversation. Also, I forgot he had a big role in the Chad incident...I should have talked to him about that.
    Mark you are a cool dude. I am glad that I spotted your shirt and that you got to hang with us for a while. Bassnectar was the best dubstep set I have seen in a long time. He made the whole show. Good meeting you man.

Our next board member is a personal favorite of mine.

He is instrumental in starting the biggest camping group of all time.

He laid the foundation for latest generation of Coachella party animals to meetup and share experiences that will last a lifetime, including the Sean Penn Acid Test.

He is the leader of PAW. His name is HEADSTRUCK, also know as Mark. Come on down homie.

Does this mean that this thread will turn into another replica of the lolla or PAW or any other thread where Headstruck and sbessio play tummysticks senselessly all over their keyboards?

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Fine week AJ.

Mark, what are 3 EDM artists that everyone needs to checkout immediately? Their genre and a brief blurb on why they're so good would be nice too