Page 144 of 454 FirstFirst ... 139140141142143144145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,320 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

  1. #4291
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,429

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    What was your best and worst job?

  2. #4292
    old school allyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    somewhere between criminal & tortious
    Posts
    4,309

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    tell us about the cholo years.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

  3. #4293

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    1. How old are you?
    2. Are you going to school?
    2.b If so what are you studying and what do you want to do for employment when you are done?
    3. Are you working?
    3.b Do you currently like your job? Is it your career?
    3.c Tell us about your coworkers.
    4. Where do you live?
    4.a Who do you live with?
    4.b How long have you lived there?
    4.c Do you plan on living there much longer?
    4.d Where would you like to live? Why?
    5. How did you find out about Fake Blood?
    6. How many Coachellas have you been to?
    6.a How did you end up at your first Coachella?
    6.b How did this Coachella compare to your first Coachella?
    6.c What was your favorite act at Coachella? Why?
    6.d Did you ever go to the afterhours dome? What did you think?
    7. What kind of music would you say you predominantly listen to?
    7.a Why do you think this is?
    8. What is your favorite mexican food?
    8.a Tacos Gringos (w/ cheese, sour cream, guacamole, & usually a friend corn tortilla) or Tacos Mejicanos (meat, salsa, cilantro, onions, 2 soft corn tortillas)?
    8.b What kinds of salsa's do you like? Spicy?
    8.c Tell me about the place that has "the best mexican food in town".
    8.c Do you like or dislike sopes? Why?
    9. Do you play or did you play sports? What sports?
    9.a Are/Were you any good?
    9.b What position did/do you play?
    9.c What is your fondest memory?
    9.d Do you currently enjoy supporting a current professional team? Why?
    10. Do you have a girlfriend?
    10.a If not, when was your last romantic encounter?
    10.a.i How long did it last?
    10.a.ii Why did you part ways?
    10.b If you are still in a romantic relationship tell us about her/him.
    10.c How long have you been together?
    10.d Post a picture.
    11. I have 9 quarters. 8 are real and 1 is fake. The fake looks and feels exactly like the real quarters except it weighs slightly less than the rest. I also have an old balance scale with trays on each side. How do I find the fake quarter?
    11.a What is the minimum number of tries to find the fake quarter?
    12. Who here do you know personally? How often do you see him/her/them?

  4. #4294
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,429

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    KB, that's like a short essay test. Give the kid a break.

  5. #4295
    Member JClemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Calgary, Ab
    Posts
    2,309

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    I think KB pretty much asked all possible questions.

    What is the strangest thing you've seen in real life? on the internet?

  6. #4296
    Coachella Junkie SFChrissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    live in Pacifica Work 'n Play in SF
    Posts
    6,102

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Are you ephin kidding or is your spare time killing you.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    1. How old are you?
    2. Are you going to school?
    2.b If so what are you studying and what do you want to do for employment when you are done?
    3. Are you working?
    3.b Do you currently like your job? Is it your career?
    3.c Tell us about your coworkers.
    4. Where do you live?
    4.a Who do you live with?
    4.b How long have you lived there?
    4.c Do you plan on living there much longer?
    4.d Where would you like to live? Why?
    5. How did you find out about Fake Blood?
    6. How many Coachellas have you been to?
    6.a How did you end up at your first Coachella?
    6.b How did this Coachella compare to your first Coachella?
    6.c What was your favorite act at Coachella? Why?
    6.d Did you ever go to the afterhours dome? What did you think?
    7. What kind of music would you say you predominantly listen to?
    7.a Why do you think this is?
    8. What is your favorite mexican food?
    8.a Tacos Gringos (w/ cheese, sour cream, guacamole, & usually a friend corn tortilla) or Tacos Mejicanos (meat, salsa, cilantro, onions, 2 soft corn tortillas)?
    8.b What kinds of salsa's do you like? Spicy?
    8.c Tell me about the place that has "the best mexican food in town".
    8.c Do you like or dislike sopes? Why?
    9. Do you play or did you play sports? What sports?
    9.a Are/Were you any good?
    9.b What position did/do you play?
    9.c What is your fondest memory?
    9.d Do you currently enjoy supporting a current professional team? Why?
    10. Do you have a girlfriend?
    10.a If not, when was your last romantic encounter?
    10.a.i How long did it last?
    10.a.ii Why did you part ways?
    10.b If you are still in a romantic relationship tell us about her/him.
    10.c How long have you been together?
    10.d Post a picture.
    11. I have 9 quarters. 8 are real and 1 is fake. The fake looks and feels exactly like the real quarters except it weighs slightly less than the rest. I also have an old balance scale with trays on each side. How do I find the fake quarter?
    11.a What is the minimum number of tries to find the fake quarter?
    12. Who here do you know personally? How often do you see him/her/them?

  7. #4297
    Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    14,840

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    Are you ephin kidding or is your spare time killing you.
    I think it's a bit of both.

    hilarious.

  8. #4298
    Member JewFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,144

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    If you were to produce a new cinematic adaptation of your favorite book, The Picture of Dorian Gray, who would direct, who would write the screenplay and who would star in the film?

    Do you have any favorite Wilde quotes?

  9. #4299
    Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Ooohhhh! I know the answer to Ryan's 11a!!

    But this isn't my week, I digress.

    AJ, tell us about the scariest moment of your life.

  10. #4300

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    What does the "23" mean on your tattoos? (if no one already asked).

    Did Morrissey turn you on to Oscar Wilde?
    It was a small town gang that I was in, pretty thugged out

    An ex-girlfriend gave me the book. I knew nothing of Oscar Wilde till I read the preface.

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    What was your best and worst job?
    Some of my best jobs have been shooting photography or working at Trader Joes. The worst job I have ever had was probably working at Kmart or making homemade tortillas in a sweatbox for 6 hours every morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by allyjoy View Post
    tell us about the cholo years.
    It was a lot of riding dirty.

    It was us vs anyone. I fought all of them. Then my house would get robbed. Then I would get drunk and fight someone or start some shit, then my friend would get jumped on the other side of town for it. People were getting lifelong injuries and people were getting their murders set up to be accidents. I was carrying weapons because I was scared that I was gonna get an irrepairable dent in my forehead the size of a golfball like my friend. Most of the people I was hanging out with then fell away to drugs or pregnancies or just their own bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

  11. #4301

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    1. How old are you?
    2. Are you going to school?
    2.b If so what are you studying and what do you want to do for employment when you are done?
    3. Are you working?
    3.b Do you currently like your job? Is it your career?
    3.c Tell us about your coworkers.
    4. Where do you live?
    4.a Who do you live with?
    4.b How long have you lived there?
    4.c Do you plan on living there much longer?
    4.d Where would you like to live? Why?
    5. How did you find out about Fake Blood?
    6. How many Coachellas have you been to?
    6.a How did you end up at your first Coachella?
    6.b How did this Coachella compare to your first Coachella?
    6.c What was your favorite act at Coachella? Why?
    6.d Did you ever go to the afterhours dome? What did you think?
    7. What kind of music would you say you predominantly listen to?
    7.a Why do you think this is?
    8. What is your favorite mexican food?
    8.a Tacos Gringos (w/ cheese, sour cream, guacamole, & usually a friend corn tortilla) or Tacos Mejicanos (meat, salsa, cilantro, onions, 2 soft corn tortillas)?
    8.b What kinds of salsa's do you like? Spicy?
    8.c Tell me about the place that has "the best mexican food in town".
    8.c Do you like or dislike sopes? Why?
    9. Do you play or did you play sports? What sports?
    9.a Are/Were you any good?
    9.b What position did/do you play?
    9.c What is your fondest memory?
    9.d Do you currently enjoy supporting a current professional team? Why?
    10. Do you have a girlfriend?
    10.a If not, when was your last romantic encounter?
    10.a.i How long did it last?
    10.a.ii Why did you part ways?
    10.b If you are still in a romantic relationship tell us about her/him.
    10.c How long have you been together?
    10.d Post a picture.
    11. I have 9 quarters. 8 are real and 1 is fake. The fake looks and feels exactly like the real quarters except it weighs slightly less than the rest. I also have an old balance scale with trays on each side. How do I find the fake quarter?
    11.a What is the minimum number of tries to find the fake quarter?
    12. Who here do you know personally? How often do you see him/her/them?
    I was honestly answering all of the questions, and I got to around 8.b before I decided I wanted to see how it was looking, and I had been working on it so long, that I had been logged out. When I went backwards in my browser, it had lost it all. I will take selected questions from this list.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

  12. #4302

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    KB, that's like a short essay test. Give the kid a break.
    Did you even read it? Most of the questions can be answered pretty easily. I'm not asking for an essay response.

    Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    Are you ephin kidding or is your spare time killing you.
    I actually wrote that in about 3 minutes. During the commercial break. Figuring out the formatting did take me an additional 2. So 5 tops.

    Quote Originally Posted by PC-2 Violence View Post
    I was honestly answering all of the questions, and I got to around 8.b before I decided I wanted to see how it was looking, and I had been working on it so long, that I had been logged out. When I went backwards in my browser, it had lost it all. I will take selected questions from this list.
    Haha this almost made me consider letting you off the hook for the whole thing but I think not. Answer what you want.

  13. #4303

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by JewFace View Post
    If you were to produce a new cinematic adaptation of your favorite book, The Picture of Dorian Gray, who would direct, who would write the screenplay and who would star in the film?

    Do you have any favorite Wilde quotes?
    David Lynch would direct and Stanley Kubrick would right the screenplay, but you know that Stanley would never allow that

    As far as staring in the film, I would make Balthazar Getty play Dorian Gray, The main girl from "But Im a Cheerleader" to play Sibyl Vayne, Guy Pierce to play Basil Halloward, I cant think of a good actor for Lord Henry.

    "A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction."
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

  14. #4304

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    I think KB pretty much asked all possible questions.

    What is the strangest thing you've seen in real life? on the internet?
    real life:
    the other day i walked into a walmart while i was shrooming, and i saw what looked like to me, to be Mickey Rourke in a black cowboy outfit, complete with hat and boots and long black trench coat, sitting on a bench passed out drunk with a bag of cashews in his hand, and a bunch of them on the floor. i saw him again the next day doing the same thing except no cashews and this time it was just an indian.

    internet:
    I remember back in the mid 90's, seeing an angelfire for a guy who decided, that after nailing his ball skin to a piece of wood, that he would rubber band his balls until they shriveled off to hurt his master's feelings?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

  15. #4305

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post

    can you please tell us about the one that got away?
    I dont know what to say about that one. You met my one ex girl. I cared about her a lot, and it took me a couple of months to get over her but she was a horrible girlfriend and I am much better off without her. I was dating this other girl who I met at Coachella but we broke up the other day, she told me she felt like she was using me...

    The girl before the both of them was totally in love with me. When I started to break up with her, and she told me she loved me for the first time, I told her not to say that. I completely threw away a great relationship with a beautiful and responsible girl because it was just too much for me. Lots of people hated me for treating her so bad, but karma came back around on me. I just didnt love her. It was colder than a hookers heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

  16. #4306
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by PC-2 Violence View Post
    David Lynch would direct and Stanley Kubrick would right the screenplay, but you know that Stanley would never allow that

    As far as staring in the film, I would make Balthazar Getty play Dorian Gray, The main girl from "But Im a Cheerleader" to play Sibyl Vayne, Guy Pierce to play Basil Halloward, I cant think of a good actor for Lord Henry.

    "A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction."
    So this would not be a British film? Where are the British actors? (you can always throw in Rupert Everett for Lord Henry; he's already done a couple other Oscar Wilde plays/movies).
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  17. #4307
    Member JClemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Calgary, Ab
    Posts
    2,309

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by PC-2 Violence View Post
    real life:
    the other day i walked into a walmart while i was shrooming, and i saw what looked like to me, to be Mickey Rourke in a black cowboy outfit, complete with hat and boots and long black trench coat, sitting on a bench passed out drunk with a bag of cashews in his hand, and a bunch of them on the floor. i saw him again the next day doing the same thing except no cashews and this time it was just an indian.

    internet:
    I remember back in the mid 90's, seeing an angelfire for a guy who decided, that after nailing his ball skin to a piece of wood, that he would rubber band his balls until they shriveled off to hurt his master's feelings?
    Those are both great stories! Oh when the internet was young.

  18. #4308
    DJ SallyBear sbessiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    27,753

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Will you teach me how to work an Awesome Man Scarf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

  19. #4309

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    Will you teach me how to work an Awesome Man Scarf?
    It has to be one of the new school thin ones. It also has to be a neutral color that you can wear with anything (i.e. black, white, grey). Then you have to learn the folds, but the best one is just the normal wrap but if you have the thin kind of scarf you can kind of flare it out in the middle and have the sides straight down.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

  20. #4310
    DJ SallyBear sbessiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    27,753

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    It
    just
    looks

    so

    GOOD
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

  21. #4311
    old school allyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    somewhere between criminal & tortious
    Posts
    4,309

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    why was the chick a terrible girlfriend?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

  22. #4312
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,533

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    why the fuck were you not at the yeah yeah yeahs last night?!
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  23. #4313

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    So this would not be a British film? Where are the British actors? (you can always throw in Rupert Everett for Lord Henry; he's already done a couple other Oscar Wilde plays/movies).
    I guess I just used the picture that I had painted in my head of what they looked like to me. I have kind of refused to watch a movie about Dorian Gray because I think it will ruin it for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    Those are both great stories! Oh when the internet was young.
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    1. How old are you?
    26


    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    2. Are you going to school?
    Yes. I am going to Mohave Community College, I plan on transferring to NAU. I am a CIS Major. I want to continue to do graphics and photography.



    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    3. Are you working?
    I just quit my job at Trader Joes to move to go to school.


    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    3.c Tell us about your coworkers.
    They consisted of my good friends and some of my ex girl friends. I made the mistake of getting too personal with all the people I worked with.


    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    4. Where do you live?
    I now live in Kingman AZ. Right now I am in Flagstaff and have been here since last Thursday.


    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    5. How did you find out about Fake Blood?
    My friend gave me the count and sinden remix by Fake Blood of Beeper. It was our Coachella 08' anthem


    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    6. How many Coachellas have you been to?
    Four. 06', o7', o8', 09'


    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    6.b How did this Coachella compare to your first Coachella?
    More dancing. I knew a lot more people. More rolls. Extra PLUR. I watched full sets this year. I never assed-out once.


    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    6.d Did you ever go to the afterhours dome? What did you think?
    I was there afterhours every night besides Sunday and I dont think they did it that night. I pretty much saw everyone there. Rolled really hard on Saturday night at the dome. I didnt really like it any night but Thursday because of the shiity zombie dubstep.


    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    7. What kind of music would you say you predominantly listen to?
    7.a Why do you think this is?
    Indie / Pop or Electro / House / Breakbeat

    I like to dance!


    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    10. Do you have a girlfriend?
    I was seeing someone but we broke up last night.


    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    10.a If not, when was your last romantic encounter?
    Yesterday. She gave me a hand job when I woke up.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    10.a.ii Why did you part ways?
    She said that she feels like she is using me, and that she is not in the position to do much for me, and that its not fair to me, and that this is a pattern of hers. Totally blowing smoke up my ass.


    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    12. Who here do you know personally? How often do you see him/her/them?
    I feel like I know $DLO$ decently well, we have had some good times in the old PHX.

    To tell you the truth Alex Gardner is one of my best friends. I am on his computer right now.

    I dont get to see Mark often but I talk to him on the phone alot.

    I feel like me and Audra are pretty close. I got mad love for her shawty.

    Ally is my down ass fuck ryde or dye chick. I am very drawn and respectful to Ally.

    Ivy is my homegirl for sure.

    Mikey is my homie, we talk alot about music.

    I know tons of people on here, face to face and such, but do I know them personally? maybe not.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

  24. #4314
    Coachella Junkie Mr. Dylanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Nix
    Posts
    18,032

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    AJAYAJAYAJAY, tell us about your craziest coworker at Trader Joes

  25. #4315
    old school allyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    somewhere between criminal & tortious
    Posts
    4,309

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    how do you remain in the moment?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

  26. #4316

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by allyjoy View Post
    why was the chick a terrible girlfriend?
    When we were dating she was totally on meth almost the whole time. All I wanted to do was help her, but she was totally unstable.

    She was always depressed and there was no way of getting her out of it. I would take her to shoots, and she would leave disgusted. She was very introverted, she would never tell me why she was upset. she didnt like to dance, she did not like electronic music. She thought me knowing all the people on the Coachella board was weird. everywhere she went, she would drown her shyness in alcohol so the night was always over for her at 10pm. We also had a situation that tore us apart. Ill just say that we did something, that we can never fix.

    At the same time she introduced me to vegetarianism, got me reading again, fucked my brains out, questioned all my pre-conceived notions, supported me as an artist, challenged my rigid way of thinking. She played me songs on the guitar and sang to me.

    Now she is apparently "stable" and she has been dating and living with this guy that we know. I feel sorry for her dependency.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

  27. #4317

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by allyjoy View Post
    how do you remain in the moment?
    It is such a hard thing to do. Sometimes I physically try and soak in an experience as much as I can. I take deep breaths. I consciously take mental notes of what I see and how I feel at that exact moment. I try to let the atmosphere soak in my pores.

    Sometimes when you are in the flow, you just let go of all, which makes it easier to take in the surrounding vibe. I look at faces, and I make sure I share my feelings with someone else in that moment. It makes it more real to have someone else on the same page with you in that moment you are trying to remain in.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

  28. #4318

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    why the fuck were you not at the yeah yeah yeahs last night?!
    Fuck I actually drove to Phoenix for a shoot last night that was over around 8pm, but I didnt get paid for it till today so I was broke anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

  29. #4319
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,655

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    Quote Originally Posted by PC-2 Violence View Post
    real life:
    the other day i walked into a walmart while i was shrooming, and i saw what looked like to me, to be Mickey Rourke in a black cowboy outfit, complete with hat and boots and long black trench coat, sitting on a bench passed out drunk with a bag of cashews in his hand, and a bunch of them on the floor. i saw him again the next day doing the same thing except no cashews and this time it was just an indian.
    internet:
    I remember back in the mid 90's, seeing an angelfire for a guy who decided, that after nailing his ball skin to a piece of wood, that he would rubber band his balls until they shriveled off to hurt his master's feelings?
    Well, allrighty then. Besides shrooms, what other drugs/substances have caught your fancy in life? How old were you the first time you said "yes or sure" to drugs? And, since you obviously weren't traumatized by the ball skin to wood scenario, how do you really feel about getting a handjob while smoke is being blown up your ass?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  30. #4320

    Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

    8. What is your favorite mexican food?

    8.a Tacos Gringos (w/ cheese, sour cream, guacamole, & usually a friend corn tortilla) or Tacos Mejicanos (meat, salsa, cilantro, onions, 2 soft corn tortillas)?

    8.b What kinds of salsa's do you like? Spicy?
    8.c Tell me about the place that has "the best mexican food in town".
    8.c Do you like or dislike sopes? Why?

Similar Threads

  1. Board members who make music
    By corbo in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 04:10 PM
  2. If this board had 95,000,000 members
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 08:59 PM
  3. CBM Impressions of Board Members
    By canexplain in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 10:29 PM
  4. Hey Board Members...should I or shouldn't I???
    By C DUB YA in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 09:45 PM
  5. PF/VET BOARD MEMBERS..... HELP ME....
    By take2andpass in forum Passes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •