Page 141 of 454 FirstFirst ... 136137138139140141142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,230 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Are you parents accepting of your lack of faith? It sounds like your dad is pretty cool about it.

Who has been the most influental person in your life? Celebrity, musician, politician, relative etc. Someone who has just totally changed your life

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    Most of the bands I'd really like to see there aren't headliners or recently played Coachella (like Massive Attack and Portishead). So here are my choices:

Radiohead - I know that's the obvious one, but there's a chance they'll have a new album out or about to be out by Coachella 2010. Plus, they're my favorite band and I've only seen them once.

Muse - I chose this because it's realistic and they put on one of the best live shows I've ever seen.

David Bowie - So everyone else on this board can get their wish. And it would be an easy spot to have the Official Gay Orgy.
    hmm...have I mentioned that you could be spot on with your headliner predictions?
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    If you could change/abolish one law, what would it be and why?
    Why do you people keep asking me questions about the law? I would take away a woman's right to vote. Take it back to the good ol' days. I don't want some PMS'd out woman making huge decisions like that.

Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    Anywho: At this point in your life what do you think your legacy is? What do you want it to be when all is said and done in the distant future?
    I think my legacy is as somebody who was honest with himself and with other people. If I did today, I think I'd also be remembered as someone who was quick to help other people.

In the distant future, I'd like those things to still hold true. I'd also want some sort of a career or more defined purpose in life. At this point, I have no fuckin idea what I wanna do with my life.

Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    Are you parents accepting of your lack of faith? It sounds like your dad is pretty cool about it.
    My dad has become more cool about it, but it hasn't always been like that. He hasn't had a "come to Jesus" talk with me in over a year. My mom never got in my business about my sudden lack of faith. She accepts me no matter what. My dad is a little more judgemental, but I love him.

Quote Originally Posted by seandlr View Post
    Who has been the most influental person in your life? Celebrity, musician, politician, relative etc. Someone who has just totally changed your life

My mom has been the most influential person. She is the most caring and loving person I've ever met. Like real unconditional love. My dad put her through a lot of shit too and she was tough. She stands up for herself when she has to, but she always has good intentions. And I like The Beatles because of her.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

tommy, when the fuck are you coming to arizona again so that we can binge drink?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    tommy, when the fuck are you coming to arizona again so that we can binge drink?

Ivy, I knew right away that we would get along when you started force feeding me Kiltlifter. I blame you for the horrible impression I made on all the Phoenix Coachella people.

Is there anything fun going on over 4th of July weekend? I just found out today that July 3rd is a holiday for us. I want to leave town so that could be an option. Or I'll go check out Wilco at Red Rocks.

i am moving into my very own apartment that weekend, HOLLA! the 3rd is a vacation day for me too and that's when the movers come. randy may come to town that weekend if he doesn't move, we shall see. i still plan on celebrating the holiday though, especially if you come out

Would you flip out after essentially whoring yourself out at work when someone who hasn't done doodley squat gets better recognition or would you repress it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

Quote Originally Posted by frazzles View Post
    Would you flip out after essentially whoring yourself out at work when someone who hasn't done doodley squat gets better recognition or would you repress it?

I'm the person who doesn't do doodley squat at work and ends up getting recognition. So I suggest you suck it up, realize that life isn't fair, and go eat a big bowl of wet dicks.

Standard: What the worst physical pain you ever experienced? Tell the tale.

Dear Tommy,

Do you have any irrational fears?

yr pal,

stuporfly
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

Where does one find a "big bowl of wet dicks"?

Were you born and raised in the town/area you now reside? No? Where? Where have you lived?

did you have any imaginary friends as a child? or adult?
    Meow.Meow..Meow...

Tommy, are you aware of the fact that the bears are still going to suck, even with their new crybaby QB?
    Let's go on a livin' spree!

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    Standard: What the worst physical pain you ever experienced? Tell the tale.

When I was in 7th grade, I was warming up to take batting practice for baseball. There were a few of us swinging fairly close to each other. I walked away to get some water and I wasn't paying attention. I got hit in the face with a bat. Holy fuck. I don't know if you've ever watched Jamie Foxx's most recent comedy special. He talks about getting hit so hard in the face that all you can do is shake your head "yeah" but nobody even asked you a question. That's how it was. I had trouble breathing and I nearly passed out.

Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    Dear Tommy,

Do you have any irrational fears?

yr pal,

stuporfly

When I'm near a ledge, I have a fear that I'm going to do something stupid and jump off. Not fall off. Jump off. I have to back away and consciously stop myself from doing it. It's not a suicidal thing in the least, it's just an irrational thing. I've also been having this fear lately that I'm going to die in a car accident. I bet a lot of people have that fear. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    Where does one find a "big bowl of wet dicks"?

Were you born and raised in the town/area you now reside? No? Where? Where have you lived?

Why don't you check the menu at your mom's house, Marooko. That is where you will find your bowl of wet dicks.

I was, indeed, born and raised in Burque. They don't call it the Land of Entrapment for no reason. Now that I have a Master's, I really want to look for marketing jobs outside of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrid View Post
    did you have any imaginary friends as a child? or adult?

I never had an imaginary friend, but my dad used to tell me that he had another son and that he liked him better. Stuff like that can fuck a kid up. This made up kid seemed real to me and I fucking hated him. So I guess I had an imaginary enemy. My dad said his name was Michael. For the record, I'm my dad's only child.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Ransom View Post
    Tommy, are you aware of the fact that the bears are still going to suck, even with their new crybaby QB?

I'd like to point out that, at 9 and 7 last year, the Bears would've won the AFC West. You're a Chargers fan, right? Ok then. Now that we cleared that up, I'm not expecting the Bears to go to a Super Bowl or anything with Jay Cutler. I'm just happy to actually have a talented and proven quarterback on the roster. My expectations aren't jacked up to a ridiculous level. Though, the Bears did have a winning record like I pointed out. So it's not unreasonable to think they could do the same with a more capable QB.

By the way, the Broncos were total morons and Cutler was right in how he responded.

yeah.. Bronco fans are really grasping nowadays
    "well we got rid of a whiner" just isn't an excuse

Tommy,
    what saturday morning cartoons did u watch?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    Tommy,
    what saturday morning cartoons did u watch?

My first erection...

what a first

When I'm near a ledge, I have a fear that I'm going to do something stupid and jump off. Not fall off. Jump off. I have to back away and consciously stop myself from doing it. It's not a suicidal thing in the least, it's just an irrational thing. I've also been having this fear lately that I'm going to die in a car accident. I bet a lot of people have that fear. Right?
    i totally know what youre talking about!!! i thought i was fucking crazy. sometimes when im walking around i get really afraid/confused that i would step in front of on-coming traffic. same thing with um...throwing myself down a flight of stairs. no desire to die, just pure insanity.

who is your favorite comic book hero/villain? do explain why. this is a heated question for many.

what is a skill you have that you take particular pride in?

if you somehow were rendered FEMALE what do you fancy you would look like? act like? what would be your girly name? im not really asking what kind of girl you would WANT to be, just more what kind of girl you are DESTINED to be.
    Meow.Meow..Meow...

No way! I got my first erection from watching Captain Caveman, too!

Ok, I'm going to chime in and say I have also had the urge to jump when near the edge of a high place too.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Tommy when did you start liking the Bears? If it was before Urlacher then how did you feel when he was drafted?
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

If you had to identify the time or moment in your life when you felt the most free, when was it?

And it can't be Coachella.

"Well, I have to go now Dwayne, because I'm due back on planet Earth."

I know I'm fulfilling the stereotype of the New York liberal Jew, but gosh I love that movie.

Resident DnB Encyclopedia Donaldj's Avatar

HAHAHAHA, Thanks Patrick. I love Annie Hall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Semantic View Post
    If there was a Frank Lucas of DnB links, Donald would be him...

Donald is not only the Frank Lucas of the board, but also the resident Buddha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    All in favor of an Underworld / High Contrast US co-tour say "AYE!"
    "Real Drum & Bass is not something that sounds like a 17 year old rock band who have just listened to Slipmatt on their first E & decided to make Drum & Bass" - Marcus Intalex

http://soundcloud.com/donaldj-1/jind...pect-8-16-2012

There are Annie Hall fans and there is everybody else. Tommy, which side do you fall on?

Quote Originally Posted by mountmccabe View Post
    Tommy when did you start liking the Bears? If it was before Urlacher then how did you feel when he was drafted?

I became a fan of the Bears in 1990. I was 8-years old. I have no idea why I chose the Bears, but it obviously stuck. My favorite players back then were Mike Singletary and Neal Anderson.

I was really happy when they drafted Brian Urlacher. I remember hearing his name when he was in high school in a small town called Lovington, New Mexico. He was the best player at UNM for 3 seasons and I always felt like he'd be a good pro. The Bears needed a linebacker that year, so it just made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    If you had to identify the time or moment in your life when you felt the most free, when was it?

And it can't be Coachella.

Albunz, don't tease me with your winkisses. The most free I've ever felt was probably the first time I went to a music festival by myself. It wasn't Coachella. It was Vegoose in 2007. I didn't know anybody there. I was just free to explore as I wished and completely go at my pace. Daft Punk, Muse and Rage Against The Machine played. What a weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    There are Annie Hall fans and there is everybody else. Tommy, which side do you fall on?

I could lie and say that I've seen it, but I have morals. I should probably check it out since you guys think so highly of it. Thanks for the clip, Patrick. I laughed out loud.

If you were offered immortal life in exchange for being turned into a hairless, genderless being, like some kind of androgynous real life Ken doll, would you do it?

try not to think of randy too much when you watch annie hall, it'll be hard, trust me