Page 129 of 454 FirstFirst ... 124125126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,870 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Coachella Junkie

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    soul , RT is an alias but being a daft person , i have no clue who it is , but the goal of RT is to make as many people mad as they can
    You're not too quick on the uptake are you?

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.
    And you've just fucking lost it.

huh, this is like high school, who is more popular ... really kind of sad ... i really dont care this is just an internetz board .. cr*****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Coachella Junkie

It's less like high school and more like you've had a year to figure out who real talk is and everybody but you knows.

Rage,

Are you down with Real Talk or does she piss you off like she pisses Ron off? (I like both of these people, but we should have you weigh in on the current shitfest we have happening in here)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Ryan. Be gentle with the handicapped.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Coachella Junkie

I saw a hobo tooling around on the street the other day in an electric wheelchair with cardboard all built up around it with tape and silver paint like it was a portable fallout bunker. He was not handicapped. And scene.

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    that made me chuckle .... board": i am just me, take it or leave it, been there done that which bothers a lot of folks, but you will be ther one day .. so day in a life ...... cr*****

oppps

I'm a little late to come into this thread.

JOSH!

1. Have you ever cried while listening to music or watching a film before? If so, tell us about it.
    2. What particularly attracts you to the Coachella Message Board? (i.e., why 16,000+ posts here over any other message board?)
    3. What's your favorite blue t-shirt?
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Put a boombox playing Sarah McLachlan behind a fan, call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post

Here is us.
    You two should be the poster couple for "Happily Ever After!" I swear, every picture you've ever posted just oozes happiness and good times! (Or, shall we say, "P.L.U.R?")

Now, I must ask...Every relationship has ups and downs,and I'm sure yours is no different. We've seen the pics of good times, but tell us about a not so good time and what you did to make it better?

And, what's the best advice you could give other guys on understanding women?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Maybe if I behave really well I'll get one for board secret santa in December. A girl can dream.
    You'd have to participate this year...

Woh. Lots has gone on in here over the last couple hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    Ragey, who is your single favorite musician and what sets them apart for you?
    Joe Strummer. Easily. The Clash were one of the first band that got me into punk and Joe Strummer's solo music is incredibly underrated. I have always like what Joe Strummer had to say and have always found him a fascinating person. The passion in his voice, lyrics and music is something I love and admire. He is definately a hero of mine.

What sets us apart? He was more strong willed than I could ever aspire to be. Also, while I can relate to a lot of his lyrics and agree with a lot as well, there are somethings that he said that I disagree with, but that doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, it makes me more interested in him.

R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    This thread is a lot of fun.

Rage. What is your favorite city in Canada?
    Well, I travelled across Canada a couple times when I was young and have visited Toronto a few times... but I still have to say Vancouer. This is a great city. I haven't been anywhere else in Canada recently though, so its not really a fair answer.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Rage, most traumatic sexual experience? Most pleasant?

What do you want done with your remains? Do you want a funeral service, and if so, what would it be?
    I haven't actually had an "traumatic" sexual experiences... but the first time sure as hell was awkward. Most pleasant? A time that was very long and enjoyable while listening to NIN. That is one that jumps to mind right away.

I think I want a burial and funeral service. I don't want people to morn me though. I want people to celebrate my life. I also want Man Man to play.

I like both of you.
    As do I.

so rage, what do you drink, day to day, when you are just sitting around, obv not coffee, coke, water, what? cr****
    Sprite. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by real talk View Post
    Rage Patton have you ever visited the midwest?
    I never have. Anywhere in specific I should visit?

Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    Rage,

Are you down with Real Talk or does she piss you off like she pisses Ron off? (I like both of these people, but we should have you weigh in on the current shitfest we have happening in here)
    I like Real Talk indeed and she most definately does not piss me off. We met a couple times at Coachella 08 and she is a great person. I understand her and Ron do not get along, but that is their business. I have met Ron too and he is an awesome guy. The fact RT and Ron don't get along does not have any affect on what I think of them seperately.

Quote Originally Posted by pancakespancakes View Post
    I'm a little late to come into this thread.

JOSH!

1. Have you ever cried while listening to music or watching a film before? If so, tell us about it.
    2. What particularly attracts you to the Coachella Message Board? (i.e., why 16,000+ posts here over any other message board?)
    3. What's your favorite blue t-shirt?
    The only time I think I have ever cried as a direct result of the music was at an Avett Brothers show I went too in April 08. The song "Weight Of Lies" just sounded so powerful and beautiful, I could not stop the tears. Film? All I can remember is Bejamin Button. I know a lot of people on here did not like the movie, but I thought it was a fantastic movie that was very well done and excellently acted. The part where I cried was when Benjamin died. I couldn't stop myself.

The people and the education. First, the people. I love the people on this board. I have met a good portion of the regular posters on the board here, and I can honestly say that I do not dislike any of them. I have become good friends with a number of them and talk to some people on a regular basis. And then the education. Music has always been "my thing," and I have learned so much as a direct result of this board. I suppose I could just read, but I would prefer to interact.

Funny you ask. A couple weeks ago, that would have been an easy answer. My blue Battles shirt. However, the blue My Bloody Valentine shirt I got in Seattle is pretty awesome. Its a hard decision... but I think I still have to go with the blue Battles shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    You two should be the poster couple for "Happily Ever After!" I swear, every picture you've ever posted just oozes happiness and good times! (Or, shall we say, "P.L.U.R?")

Now, I must ask...Every relationship has ups and downs,and I'm sure yours is no different. We've seen the pics of good times, but tell us about a not so good time and what you did to make it better?

And, what's the best advice you could give other guys on understanding women?
    Becky and I have never gotten into a full blown argument. We have been very frusterated with each other, but we have never even as much as raised our voices. To remedy it, we both usually sit down with each other and talk about exactly what has been bugging us. I do not like to let shit bottle up, I never have. I have always been open about that kind of stuff, and Becky feels the same way. We both hate drama and avoid it at all costs. So far, we have been able to work through all of our differences and problem quite civily.

Best advice? I don't know if my advice would work for all guys. Like I have said, Becky and I get a long so naturally. I supposed the best advice I could give would be to listen. At the very least, just listen. Also, be polite, courteous, open the door for her, don't be a dick, buy her flowers and/or chocolate every once and a while and basically, just bring chivalry back.

Also, I should let everyone know, since I am going to Sasquatch this weekend... after 4pm tomorrow, I will not be able to answer any more questions. I work tomorow evening then after that I am going straight to bed because I leave for the gorge at 5:30am Sunday morning. Any questions asked after 4pm on Saturday, will be answer after I get back from Sasquatch in one brief interupting post of the current GTKYFBM. So in other words, ask your questions now!
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

However, the blue My Bloody Valentine shirt I got in Seattle is pretty awesome.
    Wrong answer.

Its a hard decision... but I think I still have to go with the blue Battles shirt.
    RIGHT ANSWER.
    Put a boombox playing Sarah McLachlan behind a fan, call it a day.

Rage Patton,
    If you could have your own record label, what would it be called and what kind of music would you put out?

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

I saw Night At The Museum 2 last night. It was pretty funny and had some good cameos in it, but it definitely wasn't as good as the first.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

And you've just fucking lost it.
    There's only so many complaints about the word "boardie" a reasonable person should make.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

buy her flowers and/or chocolate every once and a while and basically, just bring chivalry back.
    Chocolate goes a long way with tha women.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Rage is the new BWOTM? Oh well, I can skip this thread for a while now.
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

Quote Originally Posted by fiyahhh! View Post
    Rage Patton,
    If you could have your own record label, what would it be called and what kind of music would you put out?
    What About The Locals Records

Or is that too long of a name? Either way, I would start by signing local punk and indie acts. I would mainly look for acts outside big city centres. Once we start to pick up steam, I would start searching abroad for acts while simultaneously expanding the genres of bands I sign. The only thing I would probably steer clear of is metal, unlesss they REALLY impress me. My goal would be to bring exposure to bands who might not have another oportunity. A noble and most likely money-losing cause I know, but that is just my idea.
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

huh, this is like high school, who is more popular ... really kind of sad ... i really dont care this is just an internetz board .. cr*****
    dead on. its also easy to spot the ones who come on here for attention bc in the real world, they are miserable losers who nobody gives a shit about. actually thats just a description of randy; most everyone else is somewhat decent
    Rhythm is a dancer.

So, its that time. I am off to work now and then off to Sasquatch tomorrow! Any questions asked after this post will be answered when I get back on Tuesday. I have appologized to the my successor, but a short interuption shouldn't hurt to badly. With that being said, I have to name who is taking my place next. So... here he is...

TEAMCOACHELLAHELLYEAH!!!

It is a known fact that Marco has the best screen name on this board and I was surprised to learn he hasn't been chosen yet. So I think it is time we all got to know Marco a little bit better.

So, starting at 12 Noon tomorrow, TeamCoach will be answering your questions. Until then, feel free to ask me some more.

I have had a blast you guys. Thanks. Hopefully you enjoyed my answers and got to know me a little better.

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

I am both greatful and truly terrified of what is being handed to me. I happen to be one of the most uninteresting and unfunny people on the board. I can only imagine how this is going to pan out.

Thanks for saying I have one of the best screen names though...
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

on a side note...at least I will be on the board more if people ask questions...I have been crazy busy lately and I haven't been posting because I don't have any concert plans in the near future...
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    If you could go back in time and live during any era for a year, what year would you visit and where would you go?
    I don't think you answered my question.

Maybe it slipped through the cracks.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

You crazy.

There's only so many complaints about the word "boardie" a reasonable person should make.
    Coming from the most reasonable person I know.
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

i had a feeling RP was going to choose TCHY

It's after 12:00.
    TCHY,
    If a movie was being made about your life, who would you like to play your role? Also, what's the title and what songs are on the soundtrack?