Page 116 of 454 FirstFirst ... 111112113114115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,480 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

What is your favorite color?

Do you wear costumes as part of your everyday atire?
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

along that line, what is your favorite costume?

Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    I like your style.

Leonardo is the only acceptable answer for TMNT characters
    Fixed!

Hey Shakes, who is your real-life hero (as in someone you know) and why?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Ally, the torch has been passed to Barbara...

And on that note: What was the name of the friend you came to Coachella with? She was very funny.

Most embarrassing moment (that you're willing to admit)?

Barbara,Barbara,Barbara,

Describe your perfect day from start to finish.
    From the moment you arise to the moment you put on your jammies and close your little peepers.

Also: Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    ok people I'm calling it quits. thanks for all your questions, it's been fun.

next up - and I think she is long overdue - herro kitty, formerly known as Barbara, the ninja!

alright ninja:

why the screen name change? why has your old account been deactivated?

what was your favorite performance at coachella this year?

who is your favorite simpsons character?
    Thanks for picking me, buddy. It was nice meeting you at Coach And thanks for being my shade during the Yeahs!

I googled my name and didn't like how much information was out there on the interwebs. I don't want future employeers to look up my business either, so I deleted my ninja username. I also got sick of my social networking sites and deleted almost all of them, too: Myspace, Twitter, Xanga, etc.

I bounced around all Coachella weekend and enjoyed Ghostland Observatory the most.

Lisa's my alltime favorite. She was my role model as a kid. Being a nerd, playing the saxophone, enjoying Itchy and Scratchy, gluing oatmeal to Homer and Bart so they would think they had leprosy and be more appreciative of her, falling in love with that dreamy substitute teacher, being a dope ass vegetarian and Buddhist.... she's an awesome 7 yr old

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Babs, will you be my date to the prom?
    YES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bballarl View Post
    What is your favorite color?
    Forest green.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Do you wear costumes as part of your everyday atire?
    I'll wear costumes on special occasions. If Coachella isn't the ultimate occasion, I don't know what is! My friend bought me a legitimate kimono from Japan and I wear that pretty often for fun, though. Does that count?

along that line, what is your favorite costume?
    My favorite costume is my sailor outfit, hehe. It's open to interpretation. Anime nerds see me as Sailor Moon or a Japanese school girl and normal people see me as a sailor. It's not really slutty either, so I feel that I can get away with wearing it to many places. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    Ally, the torch has been passed to Barbara...

And on that note: What was the name of the friend you came to Coachella with? She was very funny.

Most embarrassing moment (that you're willing to admit)?
    Ah, well, I don't know if she wants her name all over the place, but she's my best friend We get along really well because we are both really loud and tomboyish.

Oh man. In my junior year of high school, a lot of terrible rainstorms were going on in the winter. There was a really shitty one going on right after school as we all got dismissed. The cool kids were driving out of the student parking lot, kids were getting on buses, gaggles of kids were waiting for rides outside on the lawn. I was crossing the really busy main intersection in front of the school when I saw that there was a fairly large river of rainwater, probably 3 feet wide, in front of me. There was no way around it and I didn't want to get my shoes soaked so I thought I would be all ninja and make the jump. I actually backed up a lot and did a running start. I did a gazelle jump across and made it to the other side (!!!) but.. then.. I lost my footing and fell on my ass in the river. I was drenched Everyone was pointing and laughing. People were honking and when I looked inside the cars, parents and their kids were pointing and laughing too!! I didn't know what else to do but stand up and curtsy and run away. Hehe

That's an embarrassing thing that I'll talk about

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    Barbara,Barbara,Barbara,

Describe your perfect day from start to finish.
    From the moment you arise to the moment you put on your jammies and close your little peepers.

Also: Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
    Hmm.. I'm going to write this in roleplay format : I wake up at 11 am, refreshed from a good night's sleep. I head out with my family and eat at my favorite dim sum place on my parents' dime. Then, my best friends pick me up and we go to Six Flags! For some reason, probably since it's my perfect day, there are no lines and we get to ride everything a gang of times. It's getting late and we head back to LA and catch a show, let's say Holy Fuck (my next one ). After having a blast, we go back to my house for movies, wine, mochi ice cream, and a sleep over.

That's not that hard to accomplish, actually. I'm going to make this happen soon!

Well, Minerva McGonagall is my favorite spunky witch. She always looked out for Harry and the gang and believed in the best of her students. She was just and kind to those who deserve it. I don't think anyone else would be able to take Dumbledore's place besides McGonagall, either. She transforms into a cat, to boot. And I think the actress for the movie adaptations plays her perfectly, too.

But if I think with my other head... the Weasley twins are my ultimate fantasy They're hilarious and incredibly adorable. They nursed their talents and now have the dream job of every child: to own a successful joke and prank shop! Honestly, I'm pretty sure the Weasley brothers created my preference for ginger boys. Hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    What if your woman is one of those water-filled bag things with a hole in the middle that is designed to fall out of your hands when you try to pick it up?

Nice one Shakermaker.

Barbara. What qualities do you look for in a man?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

How and when did you fall in love with coachella, did you become board active pre or post coachella experience & what is your favorite breakfast (please include garnishments like toast, butter or jam, coffee, tea whateve...)

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    barbara, what qualities do you look for in a woman?

if you were an anime character, what would be your name and characteristics? what would be your costume?

p.s. i love the sailor outfit
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Barbara. What qualities do you look for in a bug?
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Barbara can I post the YouTube of you launching into space for this weeks PLURsday? It reminds me so much of our Coachella mornings
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    More laser beams is ALWAYS prefered to less laser beams. ALWAYS.

Barbara. What do you think is the best way to repay a man who literally offers you the shirt off his back at a music festival? Drugs? A nod of approval? Misc.?

herro kitty, how do you gracefully turn down all these advances?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Yay Barbara!

Barbara, which of the five senses is your favorite? Which would you least mind losing?

Barbara, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Barbara, a sailor, a ninja and a geisha walk into a bar. What drinks do they order?

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Barbara,
    How great do you think I am?
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

barbara, will you let me teach you how to get low so that we can re-create the avatar at EDC with you and me?
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Herro, what's your favorite drug and why?

kitty

remember when i had that awesome thread idea involving you but you wouldn't do it?
    not a question but a comment laden with disdain
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Nice one Shakermaker.

Hm.. honestly, I must have spent an hour thinking about this one. I kept coming back to it and I still don't have a real answer. I have no idea what I want in life, much less in a person, so I'm just going to spend time with friends and hopefully be able to single out qualities that I enjoy and maybe someday I'll find a nice man that has all of them

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    How and when did you fall in love with coachella, did you become board active pre or post coachella experience & what is your favorite breakfast (please include garnishments like toast, butter or jam, coffee, tea whateve...)
    The first "woo" wave in the campgrounds back in 2007 sent wonderful chills throughout my body. I had a feeling that my life would change forever

I posted a little before my first Coachella, asking really silly questions about camping. I don't think I'm very active on the boards still, but I've grown to love many on here

Oh man. If I didn't have terrible diarrhea immediately after, I would eat McGriddles all day. And orange juice! Breakfast is my favorite meal. I love eggs and pancakes too.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    barbara, what qualities do you look for in a woman?

if you were an anime character, what would be your name and characteristics? what would be your costume?

p.s. i love the sailor outfit
    Honestly, I'm pretty sure I'm straight for rated R reasons... I appreciate beauty in all forms, though And I'm still young. I don't know what kind of person I'll fall in love with, so until then I'll try my best to keep an open mind

I'd want my name to be Neko-chan And I would want crazy blue long hair that defied gravity.And multi-colored, bright, huge eyes. And a nice rack that bounce without hurting And of course, I would want super powers and be really godlike with dual swords. My dream anime plot would have an amazing quest that required me to run around the world and fight bad guys and save villages and make lifelong friends and allies and discover magical items that would add to my strength and spirit

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    Barbara. What qualities do you look for in a bug?
    Butterfly wings!

Quote Originally Posted by feather View Post
    Barbara can I post the YouTube of you launching into space for this weeks PLURsday? It reminds me so much of our Coachella mornings
    Sure

Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    Barbara. What do you think is the best way to repay a man who literally offers you the shirt off his back at a music festival? Drugs? A nod of approval? Misc.?
    Haha, don't worry, I'll return the favor

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    herro kitty, how do you gracefully turn down all these advances?
    I'm turning all of them down in hopes to catch YOUR eye, Amy!

Barbara,
    How great do you think I am?
    You make me laugh out loud. I still am not sure if I met you, though.
    What if your woman is one of those water-filled bag things with a hole in the middle that is designed to fall out of your hands when you try to pick it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Yay Barbara!

Barbara, which of the five senses is your favorite? Which would you least mind losing?

Barbara, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Barbara, a sailor, a ninja and a geisha walk into a bar. What drinks do they order?
    Yay! Sight is my favorite sense. I had to wear glasses since I was 7 so I really appreciate my vision. The world is too beautiful not to be seen! It seems that taste always gets me in trouble, so I could make due without that. I would be less gluttonous and thinner, too.

I want to own lots of property and rent it all out and rake in the cash. While living in Hawaii.

They don't know what to order because they're all still under age =( But the ninja enjoys Long Island Ice Teas.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    barbara, will you let me teach you how to get low so that we can re-create the avatar at EDC with you and me?
    Nothing would make me happier!

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Herro, what's your favorite drug and why?
    Shrooms make me the most euphoric. It's less intense than LSD and it's always a giggle fest. The world is so much more vibrant and fertile and I feel like I can speak to nature. It's an awesome adventure every time.

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    kitty

remember when i had that awesome thread idea involving you but you wouldn't do it?
    not a question but a comment laden with disdain
    Yes I remember. I told you, I don't want to be wrapped in blankets like a cocoon and be suspended on a ceiling just so you can jerk off to me, you freak!

Thank you for answering my questions. Vision is my favorite too!

As an aside, I think it's a strange artifact of our regulatory system that kids know more about hard drugs than they do about alcohol.

Bug sounds like he would be a fan of the artist Joseph Beuys.

Quote Originally Posted by herro kitty View Post

Yes I remember. I told you, I don't want to be wrapped in blankets like a cocoon and be suspended on a ceiling just so you can jerk off to me, you freak!
    Someone please sig this. please!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Barbara, how far do you think you would go with a large tittied, small waisted Arizonian girl who possesses uncanny dancing abilities should you get the opportunity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

Barbara, how far do you think you would go with a large tittied, small waisted Arizonian girl who possesses uncanny dancing abilities should you get the opportunity?
    I'm so disappointed with you...
    Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiieeeeeeeee!

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

I know you're an m83 fan. do you have a favorite song of theirs? or favorites?

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Thank you for answering my questions. Vision is my favorite too!

As an aside, I think it's a strange artifact of our regulatory system that kids know more about hard drugs than they do about alcohol.

Bug sounds like he would be a fan of the artist Joseph Beuys.
    I think 4 out of 12 cranial nerves are purely devoted to eyesight. That means we're supposed to rely on and enjoy our vision. Also, I honestly don't know what to order at a bar.. so I don't drink often because of that... so I never know what to order... It's a vicious cycle. Help me break it!

As much as I can get away with!

I know you're an m83 fan. do you have a favorite song of theirs? or favorites?
    M83 is impossibly beautiful. I had a 30 mile coastal bike ride at night and he was my soundtrack the entire time. My favorites include Lower Your Eyelids..., Run Into Flowers, Sitting, and We Own The Sky. He's a scrumptious artist.

Barb,

Last I remembered I think you were heading out east for school, but I have the feeling your plans have been changing a lot lately. If you had a crystal ball that could show you your future 5 years from now, what/where would you (reasonably) see yourself as/at?
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

Herro,

Pretend like your talking to someone whos never been to Coachella but has been to massives what the Sahara Tent is like. If I have to phrase it in the form of a question: If you were talking to someone whos been to massives but never to Coachella, how would you describe The Sahara Tent? (Besides it smells.)

HI Barb!
    some random questions.

whats your Favorite Restaurant?? What do you order? what would you recommend?

when was the last time you did some thing dangerous?
    Last edited by ElBlueblazer; 05-04-2009 at 11:18 PM.
    Coachella Vet. 03,05,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,and 14