Tell us your best/worst travel story.
Also, what are the top three places you want to visit but haven't and why?
David appointed me as the GTKYFBM
Well, then get'er done.
Worst: My trip to Arizona this last thanksgiving I crashed hard on a vespa and had a shiner for a week, all after my cousins wedding, but I had to walk around Scottsdale with a big black eye and a nice gash...
Italy: I have family
New York: to see the other side of the US
Iceland: looks so f-ing cool
Last edited by Geno_g; 12-17-2008 at 03:59 PM.
, any one second that...Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples
I was working at 4:15am at the local Starbucks at a very popular Safeway parking lot, and a black dude in white coveralls come in with paint all over him and has a painters mask and a backpack comes in. He orders two venti Lattes and starts digging in his backpack at this time I was stocking the Pastry Case, my manager was ringing him up and the dude says I need to go to my car and get my wallet. So my manager say "ok" and tells me to keep stocking the case, she started making the drinks and he started to walk to the car, but he cut the corner and grabbed me and put a gun to my head and said go to the back, I look at my manager and say go to the back. He then tells us to lay on the ground and says "if you fucking move your gonna die", then he puts on a Starbucks Apron and goes out and tells the customers that we are closed, lucky there was some Safeway workers and they were saying Starbucks is never closed, he then runs back and tells my manager to open the safe, but lucky the safe only opens the cash drawer part and not the Deposits, he ran out with maybe $1000 bucks and random cash, I got questioned by the cops on what happened, got a week payed vacation and went to Tahoe and got drunk and smoked alot to forget about it, the dude got caught and I had to do a line up and pick him out of the people, and my manager had to testify against him in court...
I can't believe you work at Sfux toooooooooo
Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
I now work for a coffee shop that get it's coffee locally it's roasted in San Jose...
You mean you....escaped???
p.s.-that story is killer, a weeks vacation is pretty sweet. I wish you didnt use all the Official Terms, they give me vietnam-style flashbacks
Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
I like how my job calls it's coffee large or small, but I still get the dicks that say medium (I look at them with a face, is that an option)
That shit's real.
I feel sorry you live in San Jose.
I'm home for Christmas break and I'm being reminded how much I hate the South Bay. Help me out with the following:
1. Where can I get some bomb-ass, cheap Mexican food?
2. Give me somewhere cool to go.
3. A good San Jose day adventure.
Geno, what are a few of your funnier quirks?
* Because they're not always apparent to us, the best way to find them is asking a significant other or anyone you spend a lot of time with.
What is your earliest memory of your dad?
I've heard that it has some connection to your personal understanding and relationship with God.
1) El Amigo Burrito on Steven Creek near Santa Clara Billiards
La Victoria - Downtown San Jose
Mondo Burrito - Santa Clara
La Paloma - Santa Clara
2) I've been going to Berkley and SF all the time, there's nothing to do in the South Bay, but I've been going to this chill spot where it looks like the greatest place to see the earth end, it on Calaveras in the hills
3) A good San Jose Day Adventure would be go to Henry's High Life at noon and get some ribs, walk it off by walking to the Exploratorium or going to a Sharks Game, afterwords hit up Tries Gringos and laugh at all the Frat F-s and Douchebags, that sound like a good day, Exploratorium is good on psychedelics
Last edited by Geno_g; 12-17-2008 at 05:18 PM.
2 oz blended whiskey
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp powdered sugar
1/2 slice lemon
Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.
Dude I've never been a rave except for Coachella if you can call it one, and that's just the dance tent...