Page 443 of 454 FirstFirst ... 438439440441442443444445446447448 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,290 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

VigoTheCarpathian

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

You nominate yourself

VigoTheCarpathian

SepaGroove,

What is your first name?

what is the most mortifieng sexual experience of your life?
    Last edited by VigoTheCarpathian; 12-13-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Sepa, it's unit's week right now. If you ignore Vigo, maybe unit will be nice and nominate you next.

VigoTheCarpathian

You know Freud conducted an experiment in which he deprived newborns babies of both language and affection to see if they would develop their own 'natural language'; and do you know what happened? They grew to be savage retards

Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    Unit, what car would your wife drive?
    Not the bat mobile

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    How does one get chosen for this?
    You get nominated by the person who did it the week before hand. Right now you are in contention to be picked but we shall see how the rest of the week goes.

SepaGroove,

What is your first name?

what is the most mortifieng sexual experience of your life?
    Fuck you why you trying to steal my thunder of the week? I never fully understood why people around here can't stand you. Maybe because it was never anything directed at me until now but I am beginning to understand some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

VigoTheCarpathian

huh

I don't get what is not to understand but either way you can figure it out yourself. Now sorry for this little derail and let the questions continue.

VigoTheCarpathian

Where are you hiding your thunder ?

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    Nirvana, my old boss a big Nirvana fan and saw them a bunch of times in small venues up in San Francisco and said those where some of his best shows. I would have loved to been at any of those shows, but alas Kurt died before I was even old enough to know who Nirvana was. They just seem like the perfect small club band to me.

Tough to answer my most memorable act at coachella but I'll name two. First one Of Montreal in 07. Not that it even was a great set and I remember Kevin Barnes having sound issues with his guitar but it was the very first set I saw at Coachella (unless you count the very end of that awful Perry Farrell band Satellite Party, which I don't). Every one remembers their first Coachella set and it's always special to them and that was mine. Second one would probably be Macca. Enough said on that one. Just a caveat though in 06 I was only 17 and my parent's didn't think I was old enough to go on and in 08 I had prior obligations that weekend I couldn't have gotten out of so that why those acts are excluded.
    Fair enough. Ha, my first year was '06, I was only 13.

What's your favorite place you've traveled to?

You said you graduated college with a degree.. did you attend a University? If so, what was your favorite experience in your time there? The most horrible?

Quote Originally Posted by FEELS View Post
    What's your favorite place you've traveled to?

You said you graduated college with a degree.. did you attend a University? If so, what was your favorite experience in your time there? The most horrible?
    My favorite place I've traveled to is either Italy or Alaska. However having my 21st birthday in Hawaii was pretty awesome also. That wasn't done on purpose though. My birthday is mid July and that's when my parents would plan vacations so I've had a few birthdays on vacation. One In Mexico when I was young, one on a plain coming back from Italy, and my 21st in Hawaii.

Yeah I graduated with my Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology from Cal State Fullerton.

I'll give you both party and school related best and worst experiences. My favorite party experience was the monster party we threw. My room mate has a friend that know's somebody works for Monster Energy Drink. So he was able to work it out on the morning of the party we had 14 cases of monster delivered to us for free. Best part was it came in a giant truck and Wee Man delivered it to our door, with help of course though. So we ended up buying 14 handles of cheap ass vodka, cleared our entire apartment and threw a fucking party with monster vodkas all night. Of course though a fight broke out and twelve cops ended up searching our place and we all were put through a line up of checking our fists and what not. Funny this was it was the guy that hooked it up with the monster that threw the punch and he doesn't even drink and is one of the nicest guys I've met.

Worst Party experience was I got trolled during a game of beer pong. Which means you don't make a single cup and have to set underneath the table until the next game starts. Well If being trolled wasn't embarrassing enough it was done with 10 cup not 6 cup. And to even further humiliate me I was part of the winning team at that. Yep my partner made all ten cups. That sucked majorly.

My best experience class was my environmental physiology class. It's basically about human physiology but what happens in different environments i.e. extreme heat, cold, underwater, etc. It had an awesome professor and just a very super cool class. Plus it was a mixed undergrad/graduate school class so that was also interesting.

My worst experience was I fell off my bike twice in the middle of the quad in like a span thirty seconds. The second time right until a bush. Yeah I was that guy. Still have a scar from it on my arm that I am going to have to live the shame of it for the rest of my life. I like to tell people it's from a knife fight though.

You get nominated by the person who did it the week before hand. Right now you are in contention to be picked but we shall see how the rest of the week goes.
    Ahh ok I see. Just wondering how it works.

This sounds fun...I have a question for you:

What is the single greatest experience of your life?

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    Ahh ok I see. Just wondering how it works.

This sounds fun...I have a question for you:

What is the single greatest experience of your life?
    I haven't really done anything to crazy but two things come to mind. First time I had sex and my first coachella. The Coachella one is self explanatory. So I lost my virginity when I was 15 years old. I was in the Bahamas for Christmas eve/Christmas. I'm a Jew so our family vacation during that time wasn't a big deal. So the mall across the street from the hotel was having a giant block party that night with free drinks and everything. The drinking age there is only 16 but they weren't carding and was just handing it out like no other. I separated from my family by just saying I was going to walk around and explore and everything. I met a twenty year old girl who I admit was drunk. I told her I was 18 years old and my name was Mike. After putting the moves on her for about thirty minutes we went in an alley way and did it there standing up against a wall. After we did it we hung out for like 15 minutes and I left and that's all I saw of her. I then found my family again and acted like nothing had happened. Still the fastest I've ever gotten anyone "in bed" with. She was probably just super drunk and horny.

You know Freud conducted an experiment in which he deprived newborns babies of both language and affection to see if they would develop their own 'natural language'; and do you know what happened? They grew to be savage retards
    Or, Rappers...
    And, Unit, you seem like a nice young man. Maybe not as pure as IcyHot, but polite and well mannered , a man of morals. What is the absolute worst and immoral thing you've ever done, and can you justify it?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    And, Unit, you seem like a nice young man. Maybe not as pure as IcyHot, but polite and well mannered , a man of morals. What is the absolute worst and immoral thing you've ever done, and can you justify it?
    Lol well thank you. I do enjoy sex and I'm not afraid of talking to strangers but I dunno I've never really seen the point of being a rude bitch to people so I typically am just nice in general. That being said I have been in a few bar fights so I guess I might be different hammered drunk. The most immoral thing I can think of is I helped a friend steal about 500$ worth of electronics from Comp USA. I was the person that caused a diversion while the other guy bolted out the door with the stuff to the get away driver. I really didn't cause a distraction though and it really wasn't that hard to steal from there, we totally over planned it. No that wasn't justified at all but shit he was broke and wanted that stuff. I felt bad because my dad owns his own small business so if stuff worth that money was stolen it would have affected him majorly. Probably didn't set Comp USA back that much but o well.

The most unethical thing I've done was when I was living out in Vegas I was working in a physical therapy clinic. I hooked up with a patient which wasn't allowed. I wasn't caught at all otherwise I would have been fired, sooner then I was at least. Like I said that was more unethical then immoral. Yes it was 100% justified. I was in Vegas for a little over three months at the time and really didn't meet anyone at that point and she was hot and attracted to me. Considering I'm only 5'7, not attractive, and overweight I jumped on that opportunity real fast. Sex wasn't the best but at the time anything would have felt like heaven and it did.

unit:
    what is your name? do you have a nickname?
    describe your immediate family.
    what kind of car do you drive?
    describe your current relationship status and your dating history.
    what is your typical drug intake in a given month?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

Favorite moment in Seinfeld?
    Follow me on Twitter at Klein25
    Spoon Aug 8 Hollywood
    Kasabian Oct 8 Wiltern
    The Horrors Oct 14 Santa Ana

Tough to answer my most memorable act at coachella but I'll name two. First one Of Montreal in 07. Not that it even was a great set and I remember Kevin Barnes having sound issues with his guitar but it was the very first set I saw at Coachella (unless you count the very end of that awful Perry Farrell band Satellite Party, which I don't).
    dude we totally arrived at our first coachella at the same time!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

Quote Originally Posted by icedKeg View Post
    unit:
    what is your name? do you have a nickname?
    describe your immediate family.
    what kind of car do you drive?
    describe your current relationship status and your dating history.
    what is your typical drug intake in a given month?
    My name is Richard but I go by Ricky so I guess that is my nickname. I've gone from Dick to Captain D to Reebok (my initials are rbk). None of them have really lasted with the exception of Ricky. People also refer to me as my last name but that's not really a nick name.

My immediate family is pretty small. Just me, my parents, and brother and sister. Both my parents are from New York. My dad is a small business owner and my mom is an elementary school teacher. I wish I knew what grade but she has taught them all so she usually goes where she is needed. My older brother lives up in San Francisco and goes to UCSF in a MD/PHD program. He is hopefully going to finish up his PHD by spring and then goes back and finishes up med school after words. He is the brains of the children. My sister also lives up in San Francisco and works for Adobe. What exactly she does I have no idea, every time I've asked she has given a very ambiguous answer or just has said "I don't want to talk about it." She is currently on a free vacation in Israel with Birthright, that's one of the perks of being Jewish.

As of earlier this week I drive a 2002 Toyota Camry. Prior to that I drove a 1999 Chrysler Seebring Convertible. It was the biggest piece of shit car. Horrible gas mileage, horrible turning radius, really had to push on the brakes to stop, I mean something was always wrong with it where I had to constantly put a ton of money into it. Now that it's gone, I miss it terribly.

I am currently single at the moment. I go on dates from time to time (like I have one this weekend) but overall don't do much of it currently. I understand I'm not what you would call a "catch" at the moment. I'm working a shitty part time job and I live at home, I figure I don't bring much to the table currently. I'm working on improving myself though.

My monthly drug intake is a whopping Zero. At my very first Coachella I took Ecstasy for the first time and had a magical night with it. I understood why people take it and thought to myself I can get into this. The next night still feeling great from it I met some random people in the Sahara during Justice(07). Started talking to them and they gave me a pill which I stupidly didn't even ask what it was and took it with no hesitation. Ended up being the worst trip I've ever experienced and since then I haven't knowingly taken any drugs. I was tricked into cocaine in Coachella 2011. Friend of mine laced weed with it in a blunt and "forgot" to tell me about it. He knew I wouldn't have done it otherwise. Must say though wasn't a big fan of it, my tongue just went numb for a hour or so. I do smoke weed I just can't currently because I'm trying to get out of my shitty part time job so I don't want to not get a job because of a failed drug test.

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    Favorite moment in Seinfeld?
    My favorite episode of Seinfeld is the holiday Festevus episode. My favorite individual moment is when Jerry walks in on George on the floor in his underwear after Kramer blows a thing for George. After Jerry walks and all he say's is "and you want to be my latex salesmen?"

What kind of movies do you like? What is your favorite one?
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

I like most movies but a fan of comedies and action the most. I don't really watch scary movies all that often. Not because I get scared or anything but because a lot of them just seem so stupid to me. My favorite movie currently is The Big Lebowski, however depending on the day or time I might give a different answer of my top 5. Big Lebowski, Forrest Gump, Dumb and Dumber, Snatch, and The Boondocks Saints. On a side note though I recently just saw The Descendants for the first time. I mean it was a good movie I thought it really depressing the whole time

I love Snatch. It is a classic!

If you could only listen to 5 songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Who is the last person you wanted to slap as hard as you could?
    I would like to edit the answer to this question to these gun shooters, but would probably do just a lot more then slap.

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    If you could only listen to 5 songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
    Tough one but right now this is probably what it would be.

1) The Beatles - A Day In The Life
    2) David Bowie - Station to Station
    3) Pearl Jam - Black
    4) LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends
    5) The White Stripes - Icky Thump

1) The Beatles - A Day In The Life
    2) David Bowie - Station to Station
    3) Pearl Jam - Black
    4) LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends
    5) The White Stripes - Icky Thump[/QUOTE]

One of my all time favorite songs.

What your ideal breakfast scenerio?
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Xiu Xiu @ BoTH 08/01/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

One of my all time favorite songs.
    It was either that or Someone Great, but I figured Someone great might be a tad bit too depressing for the rest of my life considering Black and A Day In The Life is on it. Need some happy vibes to go along also

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    What your ideal breakfast scenerio?
    Unlike our good friend Enluv12 I absolutely fucking love pancakes. So some pancakes eggs and bacon/sausage would be a perfect breakfast for me. Also probably with a glass of Apple Juice. I drink OJ more often but in an Ideal situation I would go with apple juice.

I like your thinking on that, Unit.

Sorry everyone about the pancakes, I do realize that makes me certifiably insane.

For the taking.

I love Snatch.

For what it's worth, I was fucking with you. People just started putting their thumb in their ass and making a big deal out of it. Please give waffles or crepes a chance.

unit300021.

What artist were you watching while smoking that laced joint?

Favorite Hanukkah dish?

Favorite ice cream?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Sorry everyone about the pancakes, I do realize that makes me certifiably insane.
    Please be assured I only called you out as a joke. Regardless of your feelings about pancakes my answer still would have been the same, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    unit300021.

What artist were you watching while smoking that laced joint?

Favorite Hanukkah dish?

Favorite ice cream?
    I wasn't actually watching any artist. It was Saturday night in the camp ground after Arcade Fire. My plan was to smoke the blunt, drink a beer and eventually fall asleep. Well that didn't exactly happen as planned. I don't think I was a wired if it was straight coke or if I was just to pissed off but didn't fall asleep until about 5 am or so. Luckily we had an ez-up, plus not using a tent really limits the oven affect, so I was able to sleep til about 10, but that day was still a pretty rough one. I crashed out with in 10 minutes of getting back to the camp site Sunday night.

I don't really have a favorite Hanukkah dish to be honest. Actually the only one I'm really aware of are potato latkes and I'm actually not a big fan of those. But then again I've never had a real home made one either. My mom always just gets the Trader Joe's frozen ones and those are disgusting IMO. Gelt (the chocolate coins) are cool, but I wouldn't really consider that a dish.

My favorite ice cream flavor is probably cookie dough. I like ice cream I'm just not a fan of super sweet flavors so I usually tend to gravitate towards vanilla based flavors.

What has been your favorite year of Coachella?
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.

August 1 - Echo and the Bunnymen - Orpheum
    August 4 - Arcade Fire - SB Bowl
    August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    What has been your favorite year of Coachella?
    My favorite year probably has to be 09. I think 2010 blows it out of the water musically wise but Leonard Cohen and Macca in the same night pretty much takes the cake. Plus I usually go by myself so 2009 (last year of non car camping) I camped next to these two Australian guys (Gary and Tim, I think they might have posted here before after that year). I was only twenty at the time and this was when Alcohol wasn't allowed in the camp ground. Well they did have that bar and a karaoke machine that Thursday night. I tried to explain to them I couldn't get because I couldn't get a wrist band. They said "no fuck that we didn't come here to America and to Coachella and not party" so one of them carefully took of his wristband and gave it to me and he got another one. Once inside of the beer garden they kept on buying me drink after drink. I wanted to get them a round but anytime I was near finished they where there with another drink in hand for me. I seriously had to force them to let me buy them a drink later that weekend and they seemed so offended that I did that. Partying with them the entire weekend Plus ending each night with Macca, FlyLo in the dome with less then 50 people, and the first part of The Cure. I had every intention of making it to class Monday morning at 9 am so I left The Cure early. I still didn't make it. I still exchange Facebook messages and Emails with those guys and they still try to get me to go out to some Australian festivals, one of these days I will.