Page 436 of 454 FirstFirst ... 431432433434435436437438439440441 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,080 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

VigoTheCarpathian

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Were the Nazis Catholics or Nordicist-Occultists

VigoTheCarpathian

or other

VigoTheCarpathian

what the fuck is wrong with my brains. ok ok ...

Describe the most mortifying experience of your life. and be honest

ENluv12, do you wish to be buried or cremated? Also, if you could go back in time to tell or warn your younger self about something, what would it be?
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Describe the most mortifying experience of your life. and be honest
    hmmm.... As to not repeat my biggest regret answer, I would say when my parents split up. I was only 5, but I was really close with my dad. My mom left me with my dad and just disappeared for 29 days. We lived in a little town about a hour and a half from Louisville. Turns out she went to Louisville to get a job and found a place to live. At the time all I knew was that my mom was gone and I thought it was my fault she didn't want to be with me. On day 30, she shows up and my elementary school, takes me out of class, and to Louisville to show me my "new" home. She didn't tell anyone she took me, all I knew was my mom was back and we were going on a trip to the city. My dad had no idea any of this happened until I didn't get off the bus at my baby sitters house. There was a panic you could say trying to figure out what happened to me. Dad called the school and they had to tell him my mother picked me up and they had no idea after that. Looking back on it now, I realize how fucked the whole situation was... I was incredibly close with my father and he fought hard for custody, but in Kentucky it seems the courts side with the mother. I never had a change to live with my dad after the age of 5, and by the time I was in high school and could choose where I wanted to live I had my friends and volleyball etc at the high school where my mother lived. You could say at that point I was too scared to uproot again.
    Last edited by ENluv12; 11-30-2012 at 06:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

ENluv12, do you wish to be buried or cremated? Also, if you could go back in time to tell or warn your younger self about something, what would it be?

I want to be buried with my dads family in Indiana. It is where he is from and I want to be with them. My great grandparents are there, and my grandfather (who passed in January).

This is a hard question. I hate to reuse answers, but the only thing I can really think of is my ex boyfriend. I would warn myself to never walk into the bank the day I met him. He was very charming, and I thought very attractive, too. I was 18 and just got to college, so I was easily manipulated. You guys know the rest. He ruined my first 2 years of college and made my life a living hell.
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

VigoTheCarpathian

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    hmmm.... As to not repeat my biggest regret answer, I would say when my parents split up. I was only 5, but I was really close with my dad. My mom left me with my dad and just disappeared for 29 days. We lived in a little town about a hour and a half from Louisville. Turns out she went to Louisville to get a job and found a place to live. At the time all I knew was that my mom was gone and I thought it was my fault she didn't want to be with me. On day 30, she shows up and my elementary school, takes me out of class, and to Louisville to show me my "new" home. She didn't tell anyone she took me, all I knew was my mom was back and we were going on a trip to the city. My dad had no idea any of this happened until I didn't get off the bus at my baby sitters house. There was a panic you could say trying to figure out what happened to me. Dad called the school and they had to tell him my mother picked me up and they had no idea after that. Looking back on it now, I realize how fucked the whole situation was... I was incredibly close with my father and he fought hard for custody, but in Kentucky it seems the courts side with the mother. I never had a change to live with my dad after the age of 5, and by the time I was in high school and could choose where I wanted to live I had my friends and volleyball etc at the high school where my mother lived. You could say at that point I was too scared to uproot again.

Are you close with either of your parents today? Would you like to have your own children someday?

One celebrity who you would love to give a shovel to the face. Who and why?
    Arctic Monkeys - 10.25.14 - Comerica Theater
    Coachella - 4.10.15 - 4.12.15 - Empire Polo Grounds

VigoTheCarpathian

And one celebrity whom you would like to, as the boardies say, dick down

Are you close with either of your parents today? Would you like to have your own children someday?
    My dad hands down. I love my mom very very much, but she drives me mad if I am in the room with her more than 5 minutes. My dad and I can talk about anything without judgment and just have a blast. I want to take him to Coachella one year. He would love it.

One celebrity who you would love to give a shovel to the face. Who and why?
    There are a lot... but I would have so say one of the Kardashians. Probaby either Kim or Khlole. They annoy the living shit out of me. I watch teh X factor and she drives me nuts.

And one celebrity whom you would like to, as the boardies say, dick down
    chris hemsworth... yes please.

Anything from your childhood that scared you, and even though now you know it's not scary it still freaks you out?

Chris Hemsworth, Brad Pitt, George Clooney. Who you fuck, mary, and kill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Anything from your childhood that scared you, and even though now you know it's not scary it still freaks you out?
    Clowns. Fuck Clowns.

Chris Hemsworth, Brad Pitt, George Clooney. Who you fuck, mary, and kill?
    I would kill Clooney, fuck Pitt, and marry Hemsworth. Mainly because Pitt is hot but seems like a baby, so I wouldn't want to deal with that all the time.

There are a lot... but I would have so say one of the Kardashians. Probaby either Kim or Khlole. They annoy the living shit out of me. I watch teh X factor and she drives me nuts.
    I give you much respect for this answer. Although I would take the O.J route myself with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    I give you much respect for this answer. Although I would take the O.J route myself with them.
    Funny enough that you say this because I thought about it when I thought about the Kardashians....however, I like to think that karma is already going to give him a dickslap in the face.

I would take out Betty White but that's just me.

Would you prefer a big wedding in an average location or a small wedding in an exotic place?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

you mean like them contracting AIDS?
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

I would take out Betty White but that's just me.

Would you prefer a big wedding in an average location or a small wedding in an exotic place?
    Flame on, but I think Betty White is hilarious.

um, the wedding thing is difficult. I think I just want to go to the court house with our closest relatives to be honest. Weddings are stressful, expensive, and stressful again. I would like to go to the court house, have a big ass party (not a formal reception) and then a honeymoon. I would rather use the money to go to Europe for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    you mean like them contracting AIDS?
    I just realized that I misread your post. I thought you were saying you would kill OJ. I like your suggestion better.

VigoTheCarpathian

There are a lot... but I would have so say one of the Kardashians. Probaby either Kim or Khlole. They annoy the living shit out of me.
    I would like to take this opportunity to disassociate the Armenian community of Los Angeles from these people. The Dutch, Scotch and Turks are all equally responsible for this ensuing nightmare we call Kardashians.

Just a side remark, their first cousin is married to one of my best friends and she is a COMPLETE DOLL who has nothing to do with the Kardashian shenanigans and the same goes for the rest of their clan minus those biznatches.

Thanks for clarifying that, I was really worried what role the Armenian community of Los Angeles had in foisting these cultural icons into our midst. First System of a Down, now this.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

VigoTheCarpathian

well I thought it should be noted

VigoTheCarpathian

we'll pass on credit for Cher too

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

VigoTheCarpathian

shameful

Cher is a sweetheart. At least coming into my work she has been. Remembers names too.

VigoTheCarpathian

So are Prom Queens but they still get abortions

Not all of them, Vigo. Some of them are less classy and just have it in the school bathroom.

I want to ask a question, but just can't get past the pancakes thing. I'll wait for the next person.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

I know a few people who loathe pancakes. The trick is to make sure you never have to be around them during breakfast time.

haha I don't mind people who eat pancakes, I just am not that big of a fan personally. I used to like them when I was a kid, I donno what changed.

edit: I would even make them for my friends, I just don't want them.