Kylie, where are my love letters, damnit?
2. I wouldn't do it because I'd be consumed by guilt and also I have the weakest gag relex and would vomit. I'd murder a child serial rapist and I would do it a la this movie I saw where I chop them up and feed them to pigs.
3. Nickleback. I'm sure there is a band I hate worse than this, but someone blasted this outside my apartment window a few weeks ago. Also, I posted the status updates from the girl that was a dedicated Nickleback. So much so that she passed out at one of their concerts and got a signed poster. Yea fuck them.
4. Britney Spears. Specifically, Black Out. I think there are some quality pop songs on that album and it wall well produced. I'm okay with it.
There is nothing to feel guilty about re: Blackout.
Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM
I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....
You're going to die peacefully in 15 minutes. What are the last songs you want to hear?
2. I'd take the frat bros because fist-pumping gets me off.
3. A raptor vs. a young mammoth. First of all these two animals are both extinct so that alone would be awesome. Also, I feel like raptors would be super fast, so they'd have the advantage there. An adult mammoth could probably crush a raptor easily, so obviously a younger one would have to do. Power vs. speed.
4. I would've said Wickerman because
but now I will go with Drive Angry.
minoguecommak- my name is Kylie and growing up my nickname was Minogue.
thecapsulettes- there was some kind of video project that used this name, I think. I honestly have no idea.
Also, if I'm getting sexy with a fella boxers are okay and dandy. I don't care for briefs much. Boxer briefs are the sexiest, though.
Mogwai- Hunted by a Freak
Gus Gus- Is Jesus Your Pal? (This would be awesomely creepy to die to.)
The first two I am pretty positive on. There are just so many factors, I think. It depends on if I was embracing death or not ready to die.
So I get that you're an attention whore and I assume you have posted pictures left and right and I know I have seen some. But for the sake of my laziness and as a summary of your attention whoredom, could you (or somebody else) please post a compilation of pictures of you?
Hunting has been part of our society since the first Europeans came over and shot buffalo and Native Americans and whatnot.
The Dive Poets
Please arrange the following in order of how much you think they can/could bench at the height of their time in the public eye:
Backin' Up Diana from Autotune The News
Who's anna paquin?
St. Vincent @ The Fox 03/22/14
Kraftwerk @ The Fox 03/23/14
Trentemoller @ Mezzanine 04/06/14
The Knife @ The Fox 04/15/14
Factory Floor @ The Independent 04/16/14
The Afghan Whigs @ Slim's 04/17/14
Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's 04/26/15
Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch 05/02-04/14
The Decemberist @ Crystal Ballroom 05/30/14
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds @ The Warfield 07/07/14
That was...an odd question.
I like to think of her best as the coked up teen prostitute in Hurlburly
And Hannah, I need a bit of time on yours.
How do you feel about pancakes?
2 oz blended whiskey
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp powdered sugar
1/2 slice lemon
Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.
What were the best and worst dates you've ever been on?
Have you ever been to (or through) New Mexico? Please talk about your experience, however brief it may have been.
Shady Maple in Lancaster that makes unlimited pancakes to order. They have like 30 different types of pancakes you can order. It's overwhelming and delicious.
Can someone provide me with a link to kid Hannah photoshop? I need it for a question. Particularly the skull one.
Oh, Jesus...unlimited pancakes made to order. Nom nom nom.
If I have time I'd go to a museum.
Basically, my perfect day would include my family, friends, music, and great food. I also love to cook for people I care about, so that is really important.