Page 210 of 454 FirstFirst ... 205206207208209210211212213214215 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,300 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    If you could have your significant other say one thing about you to all your friends, what would you want her to say?
    I would want her to say whatever she wanted. "I'd rather people hate me for who I am then love me for who I am not" -Kurt Cobain

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I ask myself this question every single fucking day...

'Twasn't me! I couldn't and wouldn't do that to someone who wants PF, Led Zep, and Daft on their headliner list!
    So, djandrew, are you a fan of the ignore feature or are you able to skim past the offending posts without issues?

djandrew, are you listening to me?
    I'm not a fan of the ignore function at all, in fact the more I despise someone, the more interested I am in their posts and just figuring out who it is behind the monitor. I ignored blackswan because I was getting extremely angry how he was threatening my friend. Basically in that case we ignored him and he went away so it was worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

what musician is doing it for you right now? in other words, who's music are you feeling at this time? what song have you been playing over and over lately?

What is your biggest regret and your greatest achievement?

I'm not a fan of the ignore function at all, in fact the more I despise someone, the more interested I am in their posts and just figuring out who it is behind the monitor. I ignored blackswan because I was getting extremely angry how he was threatening my friend. Basically in that case we ignored him and he went away so it was worth it.
    I've tried that theory myself. I think it comes from being confident in yourself, and the morbid curiosity of wanting to know how fucked up another person is in the head to have that need of trying to bring you down. I'm not so sure if it was a good theory to follow now... My question to you is, If you were in my shoes, how would you handleall the negativity in what the board members say to or, about you?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

dr.andrews25?.....

correction it wasn't blackswan I ignored, it was backwater. Sorry about slow responses and typos, I'm responding via cell phone.
    Last edited by djandrews25; 10-27-2009 at 12:03 PM.
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync

Quote Originally Posted by SDsoldier7 View Post
    dr.andrews25?.....
    If he parties like I think he parties, and mixes like I hear he mixes, can you think of a better remedy for what ails you?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

this thread seems fun
    "Choke on that Causality!"

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I don't give a shit if the Killers are playing; I'll watch something else-even if it's watching the poor churro man get trampled by stoners.

what musician is doing it for you right now? in other words, who's music are you feeling at this time? what song have you been playing over and over lately?
    Well, this isnt going to be a huge suprise, but sasha just released involver2 which is a mix of tracks he either wrote or remixed. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    What is your biggest regret and your greatest achievement?
    This is quite a depressing question. The greatest achievement other than school, getting over drug addiction, depression, and leaving the most evil women ever created... At one time my cousin and I ran a very successful smaller club (100-200 people a week) at a fancy restaurant in pasadena. It was basically a place where people heavily involved in the la club industry frequented. We had some decent djs play for drugs, and had head promoters/owners of huge clubs helping us out. Every night was a blast, and i can confidently say that it was the best small club that i have ever attended due to the atmosphere, vibe, and the awesome people who also loved coming every week.

Biggest regret: Not going for a masters or phd.

i have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread.

Edit: What's stopping you from attending Grad School?
    Last edited by weeklymix; 10-27-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedThom View Post
    this thread seems fun
    it would be more fun if you asked a fucking question.

hey andrew, how many girls have you fucked?

I've tried that theory myself. I think it comes from being confident in yourself, and the morbid curiosity of wanting to know how fucked up another person is in the head to have that need of trying to bring you down. I'm not so sure if it was a good theory to follow now... My question to you is, If you were in my shoes, how would you handleall the negativity in what the board members say to or, about you?
    Well, I feel that many board members are out of line with the disrespect shown to you, however knowing that your perverted humor upsets them I feel it is definitely a two way street. It doesn't really bother me, so I never get involved but if their disrespect really bothers you then I would tone it down. If you used thoes jokes sparingly I guarantee a better response. I got tired of getting trolled in every other post so I stopped starting arguments and pushing buttons for fun. You do entertain even if it isn't positive entertainment. If people really can't stand you they will just ignore. If it doesn't bother you then, fuck them(not literally).

This question in no way helps us to "get to know" djandrews better. Who cares how he'd handle your situation? That's for you and your shrink to decide.

That's like saying "Ok Andrew, if you were me where would you go get dinner in the Coachella Valley tonight?" It gives us no more information about him than we had before and is therefore pointless and dumb to ask.
    8/28 - Ty Segall - Echo
    8/31 - Sleep - Troubadour (?)
    9/05 - The Rentals - Fonda (?)
    9/11 - Swans - Roxy
    9/13 - Owen Pallett - El Rey (?)

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Quote Originally Posted by weeklymix View Post
    i have thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread.

Edit: What's stopping you from attending Grad School?
    Basically knowing I will be poor for 2-4 years and the fact that with a criminal history like mine that I could NEVER get a job with 99% of thoes who would hire me in my field: Political Science.

it would be more fun if you asked a fucking question.

hey andrew, how many girls have you fucked?
    Somewhere between 1 and 100. Closer to 1.

hey andrew, how come no HARD for you friday night? :[
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    hey andrew, how come no HARD for you friday night? :[
    Because as much as I want to see 2manydjs, I would way rather push my limits on saturday for some of my favorite djs in the world. I was a zombie saturday at edc, I'm not making the same mistake twice.

Are there any virgins on this board? (And NO, I am not a virgin).

Young blood

Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post

Young blood

no, really, this needs to be quoted twice.

Resident DnB Encyclopedia Donaldj's Avatar

Well obviously Andrew knows the answer to that one. What a fucking retarded question.
    Last edited by Donaldj; 10-27-2009 at 04:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Semantic View Post
    If there was a Frank Lucas of DnB links, Donald would be him...

Donald is not only the Frank Lucas of the board, but also the resident Buddha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    All in favor of an Underworld / High Contrast US co-tour say "AYE!"
    "Real Drum & Bass is not something that sounds like a 17 year old rock band who have just listened to Slipmatt on their first E & decided to make Drum & Bass" - Marcus Intalex

http://soundcloud.com/donaldj-1/jind...pect-8-16-2012

How the fuck is this the first communication between us? And I think I know of one, but I will not be sharing that info.

Quote Originally Posted by djandrews25 View Post
    How the fuck is this the first communication between us? And I think I know of one, but I will not be sharing that info.
    Aw, come on and invade someone's privacy. I thought virgins were proud, they take all of those pledges and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by djandrews25 View Post
    Because as much as I want to see 2manydjs, I would way rather push my limits on saturday for some of my favorite djs in the world. I was a zombie saturday at edc, I'm not making the same mistake twice.
    valid.

you shall be missed!

who are you most looking forward to at Monster and would you post some live clips to convince me to see them next time s/he swings around? i need some new edm in my life.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Andrew, single best moment of this past summer?

A group or musician you think others would be surprised you liked?

Lastly (and most importatnly), when are we going to party again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

I always liked the drum circle that "spontaneously" forms every time I go to the Venice Beach boardwalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    valid.

you shall be missed!

who are you most looking forward to at Monster and would you post some live clips to convince me to see them next time s/he swings around? i need some new edm in my life.
    later tonite

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    Andrew, single best moment of this past summer?

A group or musician you think others would be surprised you liked?

Lastly (and most importatnly), when are we going to party again?
    Boys Noize friday at edc. Dancing with feather, whip, donald, ryan, erica. More importantly, figuring out that the rides not only don't make me sick but were so much fun that we went over and over.

Beck, more specifically the album sea changes.

Dude, when the fuck are you coming to cali to party? Or when are you throwing a party in az?
    Last edited by djandrews25; 10-27-2009 at 05:00 PM.

I always liked the drum circle that "spontaneously" forms every time I go to the Venice Beach boardwalk.
    What the fuck is up with you? Rhetorical question.