Page 195 of 454 FirstFirst ... 190191192193194195196197198199200 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,850 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

hahaha, how do you know the Growlers..?
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

Coachella Bound, how do you feel about asking to get picked?

do you know how to make horchata?
    Last edited by SDsoldier7; 09-28-2009 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SDsoldier7 View Post
    Coachella Bound, how do you feel about asking to get picked?

do you know how to make horchata?
    well, to be perfectly honest i was just kinda fucking around, and it just so happened cdub bailed out. None the less i found myself back on here a lot and ive always wanted to get picked since it started, so it works. Im stoked.

and no i dont know how to make horchata, but i do enjoy a glass from time to time.
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

How does it feel to be using words you don't understand?

it's "nonetheless". one word. are you related to Colorado Ron?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

What time do you take your siestas?

How many lawns to you take care of?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    How does it feel to be using words you don't understand?

it's "nonetheless". one word. are you related to Colorado Ron?
    ooh.. i see who the grammar nazi for the weeks going to be, ill try and be more careful

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    What time do you take your siestas?

How many lawns to you take care of?
    my siestas very from day to day, depending on work or school, and how much mota i have at the moment i guess.... usually a good nap comes in after a long day of work, sundays are the best nap days though.

and i take care of one lawn... my own
    Last edited by Coachella Bound; 09-28-2009 at 08:11 AM.

i know you dont know how to make horchata, but lets say we find someone that does... if i bring the ice and cups, would you be willing to bring in a batch to the campgrounds this upcoming year so we could have a glass friday morning? we being people from this thread who want a glass.

Ceebound(your rapper name),

Please describe your perfect day. Include as many details as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

i know you dont know how to make horchata, but lets say we find someone that does... if i bring the ice and cups, would you be willing to bring in a batch to the campgrounds this upcoming year so we could have a glass friday morning? we being people from this thread who want a glass.
    but of course, infact im going to make it a point now to find a relative or friend who makes a mean batch and ill bring as much as possible to the campground.
    Last edited by Coachella Bound; 09-28-2009 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    Ceebound(your rapper name),

Please describe your perfect day. Include as many details as possible.
    ok..... so i wake up, oh roughly around 9:30 and slap my beautifull blonde girlfriend on the butt cause shes naked. I then get up drop the needle on the record player, probably some Ed Sharpe, maybee some Talking Heads, and pack a huge bowl of some fresh dank I had just picked up the night before.

Once im good and toasty, i get on the phone and call up the rest of my CARPOOLCHELLA, cause you see its the thursday before COACHELLA and were heading out super early. After getting ready and my gf goes and gets some dank ass breakfast burritos from Albert Tacos we're packed up and ready to go. Now its time for some Bowie cause he happens to be headlining that upcoming Saturday and its all i can think about......

The drive to Indio is pretty quick, no traffic, no cops, all the while smoking j's and drinking a large cup of Fanta Orange. Oddly enough we pass the Hof on the side of the road, hes got a flat tire so we stop to help him out. For our good deed the Hof says, "Hey if you take me the rest of the way w/ you guys, ill not only set up all your tents and carry your stuff into the grounds, but i just picked up all these rolls and well you can have most of them..... and sweet there mostly purple and blues!!!!

After Hof comes through on his word and we're inside set up, its time to party. Some how we manage to camp right next to PAW and another large group of Brazilian Super Models, mind you my GF is way down for the get down this weekend, so yeah party it up, for some reason Ghostland is doing a camping only exclusive set w/ the lazers of course and wala, thats pretty much my perfect day.

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella Bound View Post
    but of course, infact im going to make it a point now to find a relative or friend who makes a mean batch and ill bring as much as possable to the campground.
    right on. i'll def bring the cups and ice!

haha awesome, sweet avatar by the way, one of my favorite Del albums, "Miles to Go" is such a bitchin track!

ooh.. i see who the grammar nazi for the weeks going to be, ill try and be more careful
    It's not Naziism. it's literacy.

also you should have had an apostrophe in "i'll"
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Proper grammar and spelling are hot.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

it's a permanent position. respect.

what's your favorite bowie album ??
    are you aware your perfect day only involves slapping the bum of a beautiful naked blonde? do you fancy the boys?
    what would you give the best invention EVER award to?
    Meow.Meow..Meow...

When you said rolls I thought you meant sweet rolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

For some reason the term "dank" just doesn't sound like something fresh.

haha awesome, sweet avatar by the way, one of my favorite Del albums, "Miles to Go" is such a bitchin track!
    wow, this is why i post on this board. who in the hell would reference that song? how would someone remember that track? only a music junkie

What is Horchata? I realize I could google it but I feel that I could get a better description from someone who has enjoyed it.

The usual question from me.

If you could choose somewhere else in the world to live for 1 year where would it be? Where would you travel for 1 month?

Quote Originally Posted by Astrid View Post
    it's a permanent position. respect.

what's your favorite bowie album ??
    are you aware your perfect day only involves slapping the bum of a beautiful naked blonde? do you fancy the boys?
    what would you give the best invention EVER award to?
    favorite Bowie album is easily "Changes". Its just classic Bowie, Ziggy i think is my favorite Bowie song.

no i dont fancy boys, i guess id take a shower with the gf somewhere between the buritto and the take off.

best invention ever would have to be the condom, can you imagine....?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    When you said rolls I thought you meant sweet rolls.
    no but that reminds me of this guy cruzing through the camp last year trying to trade bread rolls for well.... he said it had all ready worked. Not sure if i believe him.

wow, this is why i post on this board. who in the hell would reference that song? how would someone remember that track? only a music junkie
    of course, the early del days were the best, while everyone was listening to Wu, i was listening to Hiero and Living Legends

Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    What is Horchata? I realize I could google it but I feel that I could get a better description from someone who has enjoyed it.

The usual question from me.

If you could choose somewhere else in the world to live for 1 year where would it be? Where would you travel for 1 month?
    Horchata is Cinnamon Rice Milk, basically a kinda cinnamon milk shake but not so thick... it really is amazing, ill count you in on a glass.

if i could live somewhere... i guess it would have to be, well... just backpack it up through Europe. Live it up but always in the back of my mind know i had the reassurance of coming back to california

i guess if i could travel anywhere for a month it would just to be on a boat for like a month somewhere out at sea, or New York.
    Last edited by Coachella Bound; 09-28-2009 at 07:23 PM.

cee-bound,

are you a democrat or republican?

how do you feel about north korea and its leader (dude with the messy hair)?

can i fuckin get picked for this all ready??????
    wtf i deserve to get picked before you

if you know the growlers, tell them they suck for dropping out on our radio station's concert. that is your question.

Has Lou Diamond Phillips or Cheech Marin been to your house on Cinco de Mayo?

How many tamales does your family make for Christmas?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by kitt kat View Post
    wtf i deserve to get picked before you

if you know the growlers, tell them they suck for dropping out on our radio station's concert. that is your question.
    well hello!

chilll out for a second, what radio station? and give me a couple days and we can reschedule something if your still interested.

edit: just realized it was a concert, just contact me and ill do what i can.

Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    Disregard this board wench...

At what point were you inspired to make the PAW space ghost your avatar?
    so the story goes i made a documentary this past year of the fest and as i was wondering the camps early friday morning, or maybee it was saturday, but yeah i stumbled across it and nearly dropped! It was beautifull, a true artist had put this together and of all things Space Ghost!!??!! i frickin Love Space Ghost.... COAST TO COAST! SO yeah i got home and put it up. Before the avatar was just a picture of the Campground in 08

Has Lou Diamond Phillips or Cheech Marin been to your house on Cinco de Mayo?

How many tamales does your family make for Christmas?
    Cheech once came to the door but apparently hes reformed now, and the powerfull smell of the sticky icky warded him off.

and id say 20 or 30.... half chicken/half beef.
    Last edited by Coachella Bound; 09-29-2009 at 06:33 AM.

Ok, now we're cooking with gas (pun intended).

Please provide a couple of music stories that relate to your life. Example. First slow dance song, song(s) playing when you were most blitzed out of your mind, emotional experience that music was a part of, whatever but along these lines.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

I know how to make home made horchata...but i wont be camping.

i'm in on the horchata thing.

have you seen the growlers live?
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Quote Originally Posted by justinaqui View Post
    Do you have any opinion of nerdy things? For example "Talk like a pirate day" or weird messages on shirts written in binary code. I'm asking this because of something I just noticed in my real life, not because I think you are an expert on things nerdy.

More related question: Have you ever purchased/downloaded/whatever an album based solely on the artwork?
    answer these, please.

cee-bound,

are you a democrat or republican?

how do you feel about north korea and its leader (dude with the messy hair)?
    in all honesty i choose not to get involved in politics, i think its all ass kissing and money and frankly i aint into that kinda game. i assume your not a fan of the north koreans

Ok, now we're cooking with gas (pun intended).

Please provide a couple of music stories that relate to your life. Example. First slow dance song, song(s) playing when you were most blitzed out of your mind, emotional experience that music was a part of, whatever but along these lines.
    first off i will say this, i just had sex to pretty much the entire demon days dvd and that was quite the soundtrack for baby making.

i cant really put any tripped out music scenarios together, ive just listened to so much music in so many different scenarios/situations. Id say Justice and Ghostland are always going to remind me of this summer though.

Sleepy Sun def got me out of a bad trip in the Seqoyas this summer, i was shrooomin hard

Music has always been apart of my life in one form or another, its a constant, it sticks with you in any kind of situation. I mean, ill put albums on and theyll remind me of the video game i was playing at the time of its release. Underground hiphop will always remind me of highschool. Ive gone through a number of favorites, now i just listen to anything i can get my hands on.

Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    i'm in on the horchata thing.

have you seen the growlers live?
    hahaha, yeah ive seen them, ive seen them more times then i can count now. Started as a big fan and somehow became good friends with everyone. Im actually going to Santa Barbara w/ them for thier show w/ Ed Sharpe next weekend, going to document the trip.

Me, Brooks (Growlers lead singer) are the two in the front, im between him and his gf. We went w/ our friends My Pet Saddle this summer to Santa Cruz. Thats where i met Passive.

Last edited by Coachella Bound; 09-29-2009 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justinaqui View Post
    answer these, please.

Originally Posted by justinaqui
    Do you have any opinion of nerdy things? For example "Talk like a pirate day" or weird messages on shirts written in binary code. I'm asking this because of something I just noticed in my real life, not because I think you are an expert on things nerdy.

More related question: Have you ever purchased/downloaded/whatever an album based solely on the artwork?.
    well in all honesty with all the fashion trends now adays i was think about starting the pirate fad, where everyone would dress like legitimate pirates and smell and talk funny, so i think thats kinda nerdy. Its all about being who you truely are and feeling good about it. but yeah screw one day, do it everyday...

and artwork usually is the only reason i buy albums, otherwise ill download them. But i would never just download an album based on artwork.