Page 145 of 454 FirstFirst ... 140141142143144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,350 of 13591

Thread: Get to know your fellow board members....

Default Re: Get to know your fellow board members....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    AJAYAJAYAJAY, tell us about your craziest coworker at Trader Joes
    There was a man that worked the demo station, he had a pony tail and did tied dye? I went to his house to give him some photoshop lessons for screen printing and I found out that his pony tail was just a attachment to his hat.

There was never really anyone crazy, just a lot of unique personalities. I really liked everyone there.

I had a homie that does not work there anymore that I use to smoke chronic with all day long out in the parking lot. I am talking about so stoned that you could barely speak, let alone hand out all the customer service that we do and run a register. He would steal huge double bags full of groceries and bottles of Moet. We would go to his house after work and just get down on all the best stuff. Then we would blaze and pop bottles.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    The opening scene of Half Baked brillaintly captures younguns' smoking marijuana for the for the first time. If you have smoked the evil weed, what was your first time like?
    The first time I ever smoked weed was on my way to get on the church bus to go to So Cal to do a musical that I was the druggie in I was like 14 I think? Maybe older like 15.

I didnt even know how to smoke, I could barely smoke a cigarette. These dudes picked me up about 4am cause we had to be to the church at 5am to leave. They give me a lit joint and I smoke it. I had never smoked anything other than a cigarette and was really perturbed by the smell and my adrenaline rushing. We get to the church and I am acting like a goofball but I dont really know what I am supposed to feel so I am just stoned and acting stupid.

We all hold hands to pray before we get on the bus. I am just smiling and rocking back and forth on my heels with my head down, holding hands with two other dudes. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    8. What is your favorite mexican food?

8.a Tacos Gringos (w/ cheese, sour cream, guacamole, & usually a friend corn tortilla) or Tacos Mejicanos (meat, salsa, cilantro, onions, 2 soft corn tortillas)?

8.b What kinds of salsa's do you like? Spicy?
    8.c Tell me about the place that has "the best mexican food in town".
    8.c Do you like or dislike sopes? Why?
    Tacos Gringos I suppose because I dont eat meat.

I like spicy salsa and I like pico de gallo.

Alfonso's. Its dirty, no one speaks english, if you take too long you are getting a side of spit in your burrito. They take bud light in trade for tacos. They talk dirty to your girlfriend in spanish to your face.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Well, allrighty then. Besides shrooms, what other drugs/substances have caught your fancy in life? How old were you the first time you said "yes or sure" to drugs? And, since you obviously weren't traumatized by the ball skin to wood scenario, how do you really feel about getting a handjob while smoke is being blown up your ass?
    I cant lie, I love to roll. I really dont do it that often, cause there is never the right kind of music, or I dont have my posse with me, but I love to get PLUR.

I guess I was like 14 when I smoked weed for my first time. I was like 18 when I tried acid or shrooms. I did not take rolls till I was 24. I am so glad that I did not get into them when I was young, it probably would have been made to be a generic experience too early on.

As far as the hand job with something up my ass, I am totally down for it.

All these questions are so remarkable!

Here is my usual inquiry:

Please describe your perfect day.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

OK...Why do I think of PCP everytime I see your avie and screen name? And why is it that everytime I go into a new/different trader joe's one of your fellow associates flirts/compliments my facial features while in the freezer isle???

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    OK...Why do I think of PCP everytime I see your avie and screen name? And why is it that everytime I go into a new/different trader joe's one of your fellow associates flirts/compliments my facial features while in the freezer isle???
    Astrid labeled me PCP2D. I also was unwittingly smoked out with sherm for my first time @ thursday night PAW. I have told that story and no one has fessed up.

Because it is our job to talk to the customers and hang out with them and help them. I could do no work all day and as long as they see I was helping with the customers and engaging with them, then I am doing an even better job than working product all day.

If you are pretty then you will get complimented by me. Its a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    All these questions are so remarkable!

Here is my usual inquiry:

Please describe your perfect day.
    Waking up by 9am, feeling very rested. Going out to a healthy breakfast, then having a joint and a cigarette afterward Spending the afternoon reading comfortably or going to the beach / lake. Laughing with some friends, listening to some music. Going home kind of sunburned, taking a shower and having some great late afternoon pass-out sex. Waking up when it is getting dark, and spending the rest of the night in bed watching TV, or getting up and doing it all over again.

someone passed around sherm and didnt say anything? Thats fucked up. What would you do to said douchebag if you caught him in the act next year?
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

Quote Originally Posted by djandrews25 View Post
    someone passed around sherm and didnt say anything? Thats fucked up. What would you do to said douchebag if you caught him in the act next year?
    I was not really offended myself, it just kinda sucked when my friends got kinda sick off of it, but it has gone down in Coachella lore as a great inside joke. I had never done it before, but this shit was wet. I could tell as soon as I hit it by the way it smelled and tasted and crackled and would not stay lit. Thank god it didnt.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i did not realize you had moved, nor did i realize that girl did meth. if it was the one at busdriver, i'm truly shocked. i'm usually pretty good at knowing that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Please elaborate on why you do not eat meat. Details plz.

while we're on the subject: what meats do you miss most? if you could go back in time to when you did still eat meat, and were allowed to eat whatever you wanted, what endangered species-burger would you consume?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Tell me it's the Moz this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i did not realize you had moved, nor did i realize that girl did meth. if it was the one at busdriver, i'm truly shocked. i'm usually pretty good at knowing that shit.
    I kinda moved quickly. Its like a band-aid, take it off slow, and its just gonna hurt worse.

She was not your typical meth user. Another thing that sucked is, that she likes Busdriver, but had no interest in seeing his show so intimately. When me and you went over and talked to him, I had him sign a CD for her, I brought it back to her and showed it to her and she did not really care. It was as though that was my way of showing her I cared for her, and she did not see it as anything. Small on my part but significant yes?

Please elaborate on why you do not eat meat. Details plz.
    I am friends with a bunch of vegetarians and the last two girls I dated just happen to be vegetarians. I started to eat veggie because it was social, then I liked the way it made me feel and the improved physical well being. I also have this disposition, where I like to deprive myself of things as discipline. The delaying of gratification.

Quote Originally Posted by allyjoy View Post
    while we're on the subject: what meats do you miss most? if you could go back in time to when you did still eat meat, and were allowed to eat whatever you wanted, what endangered species-burger would you consume?
    I dont miss meat at all really and that's a good feeling. I'm glad I don't have to fight a craving for it, I kind of think its disgusting, I don't like meat substitutes either. I think I miss Double-Doubles and a New York Yankee sandwich from Jason's Deli (Pastrami & Corned Beef).
    Last edited by PC-2 Violence; 06-09-2009 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PC-2 Violence View Post
    Astrid labeled me PCP2D. I also was unwittingly smoked out with sherm for my first time @ thursday night PAW. I have told that story and no one has fessed up.
    Oh shit!!! I can relate to that story...I myself literaly felt like I could fit in someone's pocket when that happend to me...wierd shit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pc-2violence
    Because it is our job to talk to the customers and hang out with them and help them. I could do no work all day and as long as they see I was helping with the customers and engaging with them, then I am doing an even better job than working product all day.

If you are pretty then you will get complimented by me. Its a fact.
    Note to self...when needing male affirmations/attention go cruz trader joe's!!!

Can you name a few of your favorite spots in AZ?

Doesn't matter what it is, restaurant, club, that golf hole you got laid on, a certain mt. top, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

Can you name a few of your favorite spots in AZ?

Doesn't matter what it is, restaurant, club, that golf hole you got laid on, a certain mt. top, etc.
    Phoenix spots:

Zen 32
    Black Forest Mill
    Homme

Scottsdale:

The Rouge
    TT's Roadhouse
    Crown Room

Tempe:

Casey Moore's
    The Red Owl (The blunt club, club red)

Are you seriuosly caught up on questions?

(yes, that's seriously my question )
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

If you could be a dinosaur what kind would you be?
    Also please describe a day in your dinosaur life.

How do you justify wearing a scarf when the weather is warm?
    What if your woman is one of those water-filled bag things with a hole in the middle that is designed to fall out of your hands when you try to pick it up?

Quote Originally Posted by mattpach View Post
    this is the best question ever! Matty, +10
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Does it really feel good to be a gangsta?

Are you seriuosly caught up on questions?

(yes, that's seriously my question )
    Yes I was officially caught up when you posted this question. It has been really important to me to answer every question.

How am I doing so far?

Quote Originally Posted by mattpach View Post
    That is a great question Matty.

I would want to be a brontosaur. I would use my huge neck span to eat the tallest most unreachable leaves.

I would spend my day soaking in the view. I would have a viewpoint that is totally unknown to everyone else. I would spend all day eating the tallest tip off of a tree, and stomp the ground with my massive stature.

Does it really feel good to be a gangsta?
    I would say it does not. You have to take yourself too seriously. You don't dance. You don't like EDM. Even at the shows you want to be at, you don't show any love to anyone or the artist.

You always have to watch your back.

I enjoy having my friends watch out for me and being able to get loose. It is something you can never do when you are gangsta. You have to hate everyone that loves you.

Quote Originally Posted by PC-2 Violence View Post
    I would say it does not. You have to take yourself too seriously. You don't dance. You don't like EDM. Even at the shows you want to be at, you don't show any love to anyone or the artist.

You always have to watch your back.

I enjoy having my friends watch out for me and being able to get loose. It is something you can never do when you are gangsta. You have to hate everyone that loves you.
    QFT!

Quote Originally Posted by herro kitty View Post
    How do you justify wearing a scarf when the weather is warm?
    Fun and style can be a justification for any outfit It can look stupid when I am sweating my ass off