Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MY 12-STEPS to SURVIVING 4000+ POSTS and SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT...

Default MY 12-STEPS to SURVIVING 4000+ POSTS and SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by faxman75
    So, I never heard the story. Why does everyone hate Broken Doll so much? BD, do you know why you are so hated? I missed what appears to be an entire saga about why you are either ignored or hated. Teach me, i'm a noob.

For the Noobz, the Old School, and even the Junkies...
    faxman75, When I bumped this thread up, I was hoping for the typical smartassed responses that have kept me amused from this board. What I didn't expect was the so-called hatred and hypacritical responses, especially from people I have never bashed that jumped on the bandwagon, so to speak. Because you were kind enough to ask before passing judgement, I'm gonna set the record straight... Keep in mind, I had never been a member on any message board before this one, so I wasn't familiar with the etiquette involved. I was also naive to the fact that regardless of how nice everybody was at the festival, once they could hide behind their screens, they became entirely different. (Which, I might add is another reason besides going back to work, that I've realized I need to step away from the board...I'll explain that shortly...) My first hard learned lesson began after joining the Daft Punk thread...
    QUOTE=[Crazzz2007;770849]pink elephants.[/quote] Crazzz2007 put my ass in check right off the bat. Hell, if I had known that the foot I jumped in with was gonna end up in such deep shit later, I would have shot the fucking elephants and simply said, "Daft Punk. EPIC." Over and over like everyone else. Whenever it was brought to my attention, I generally followed the rules. (Which wasn't always easy if you realize the hypocritical behavior across the board.) Once again though, behind the safe haven of your PC, I guess you can be anyone you want. Nice or not. I joined the board due to the fact that unfortunately, at my age, many of my friends could care less about Coachella and it's music, or the type of people who go there. After my first time, I felt like I had found the ultimate place to meet people I could relate to. I never felt out of place at the fest because of my age, or appearance, and I never passed judgement on anyone there. I thought the diversity in people was probably the highlite of Coachella. I guess I expected that to extend over to the message board. I was wrong again. I thought once I got the mastedons out of the way, I'd do better. I even got brave enough to post my photo. Not because I thought I was cute or expected compliments, but because instead of having people think I was whoever they imagined in their minds, I was someone who regardless of age was willing to share my real identity. I got bashed. Yeah, I'm not 21 anymore, but, I'm not some strung-out meth-head either. I didn't realize that message board etiquette included such hypocritical cruelty. As for the drug accusations...I've never been a good girl, nor an angel, but, fuck...I've probably learned more about drugs off this board than I would have ever expected due to experience! Didn't take me long to realize there's a bandwagon everyone can join in on, especially if they have a need to be a part of something other than their true selves. Afew months ago I actually had an unknown newbie tell me to exit their thread. I witnessed one or two get told to ignore me, or else. (Salah, I'm only mentioning your name because up until that happened, you had been pretty nice to me and I'm sorry you were put on that spot. Even sorrier that you went with it...) Now, I could have bailed on this message board like say, Chad did after his bashing. Or, I could have put alot of you on ignore, or worse, posted my un- supported assumptions. Instead, I hung on with an open mind, and unfortunately attempted to defend myself. I'm not as adept at insults and oppinions as some people here, but I'm also not gonna allow someone to use and abuse me as their stepping stone to "coolness." Fuck that shit! If you're being an asshole, I'm gonna tell you! (Which unfortunately brings me to Amyzzz post..)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amyzzz
    She used to post genitalia a lot. Photoshopped-on-board-people genitalia.

A little exagerated, but yes, instead of thinking up word rebuttals, I chose to learn more etiquette lessons...I figured it was okay because what's the difference between a dude sucking on a black dildo and a caricature of a dickhead wearing a suit? Apparently, the "coolness" factor, I guess. Once the moderator warned me, another lesson was learned. You'd almost think I had invented photoshop, huh? Was it mentioned that I included myself in that bullshit?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CalmerThanYou
    i think she's hated because every post she makes is absolutely retarded and 9/10 completely off topic.

Calmer, I can accept being ignored, retarded, or off-topic. (Like peeing in someone's ass isn't some stupid shit? I don't expect to please everybody. But, hated? That's just not Coachella, my friend...You're on the wrong bandwagon there.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by faxman75
    Hmm i'm oblivious to a lot of it I guess, or maybe i'm the same sometimes. Who knows. I see her bashed in almost every thread and when that happens those not in the know start to have sympathy. Like me. I'm sorry BD that you are so unliked. I remember about a year ago when I posted about breaking up with my ex you sent me some nice and friendly messages about the situation. I thought that was nice and I thanked you.

Not nearly as glad as I am that I was able to share my true self and friendly nature with you. I don't need to make friends because of sympathy. I'm more the open-minded type anyway. I went back and read over that picture thread yesterday, and I must confess...Due to having to defend myself, I had become hypocritical and guilty of the same cruelness and harsh words. Damn, I came close to being banned! I said it once to her, but I will say it again... "Captncrzy, I'm sorry we started off on a bad note...I truly think my wrinkled ass and your big butt would have a great time meeting at Coachella!" I'm open to meeting anyone at the fest. And, I'm almost positive many of you are the cool people that drew me to my original conclusion. Well, maybe not all of you...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SFChrissy
    At least she participates and I think her heart is in the right place...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang
    Scathing? The only time she could ever be considered "scathing" is in reference to the disease she spreads, e.g. "scathing anal warts."

I guess he doesn't recall the private message I sent on a nite he was talking all stupid because he couldn't fight his drug habit. What was I thinking by offering a kind word? This asshole's hilarious, and I've told him that. Not an infatuation from me here, but more of an appreciation for "Rickles-Like" humor. Unfortunately, in my case, it was getting old and the bandwagon was growing. Was he a target for many of my offensive posts? Fuckin'-A right he was! If he was gonna dish it out, I figured he could take it. Wrong.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TomAz
    at one point she had her boyfriend come on the board and threaten to beat up a few guys who were making her cry. or something. actually he turned out to be an OK guy though. he drives a bulldozer for a living.

Truthfully? I could take it, but what guy is gonna let another talk shit about his lady and not say something? I realize Randy felt threatened and all, but that's only because he obviously doesn't know and never has respected a woman. Fortunately for him, Suffacated is way to busy to worry about "Opie and his big mouth..."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amyzzz
    Pathetically scathing then. Full of hate and ridiculous passion at the same time.

Actually, you're wrong, Amyzzz. I have passion here at home. I thought of it more as my open mindedness and acceptance of a demented soul in need of attention. And the hate? I don't hate, but I am able to disrespect if one has to constantly belittle someone to be someone.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM
    And he wanted to make absolutely sure RANDY that is was you RANDY who he was addressing. Haha.

I don't mind BrokenDoll just as long as she doesn't post anymore creepy guitar videos.

Even if we had run into Randy, we probably would have shared a laugh at seeing the real Randy as opposed to the internet Randy. And, really...I'm no guitar virtuoso, but I thought I'd just share another imperfect part of me to show that I'm no different than alot of you...Okay, maybe older and senile, but c'mon...doesn't it make you good to know that good times don't have to stop because of age?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim
    hey brokendoll! I like you!

Well, Pilgrim..(Mr. Wayne's voice.) After taking a chance at setting the record straight, I really appreciate those words more than you know. I apologize for the length of this post, but before I attempt this 12-step message board rehab I was originally inquiring about, I first had to face the demons. (Wow, did that even come out right?) BTW...I can only wish ignore buttons didn't exist so I could thank everybody for sharing Coachella and the lessons of it's message board! And, to faxman...Thanks for asking and giving me the chance!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Default Re: MY 12-STEPS to SURVIVING 4000+ POSTS and SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT...

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CalmerThanYou
    i think she's hated because every post she makes is absolutely retarded and 9/10 completely off topic.

Calmer, I can accept being ignored, retarded, or off-topic. (Like peeing in someone's ass isn't some stupid shit? I don't expect to please everybody. But, hated? That's just not Coachella, my friend...You're on the wrong bandwagon there.
    Loathed?
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

Default Re: MY 12-STEPS to SURVIVING 4000+ POSTS and SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT...

didn't I just read this in that other thread? without all the quotes being fucked up though.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

remember that time BD posted a picture of her vagina?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

I think somebody is drunk blogging. Tequila?

Remember the time BD whined about this stuff before.

BD, seriously, I appreciate your presence, but if you're still taking stuff personally my empathy is lost.

BD, you're backsliding here. The best thing to have done would have been to ignore that thread and move on. We were, after all, talking about the PAST. You've gotten much better...until this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

yeah, this is a fucking pity party for sure.

Blind leading the blind in here.
    COCKSUCKER!

Ahh, the good 'ol days...

Blah, nevermind my last post. I should've just PM'ed faxman or something. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings at all, BD.

Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Blah, nevermind my last post. I should've just PM'ed faxman or something. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings at all, BD.
    Feelings? Emotions? THIS IS THE INTERWEBNETZ!!!

Fuck off, bro boy.

<-- pwned!

You really want to be a martyr badly, don't you?
    For your health

Quote Originally Posted by CalmerThanYou View Post
    <-- pwned!
    Thanks for setting a good example for BD.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

lolz funny shit folks, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    remember that time BD posted a picture of her vagina?

It kinda makes me uncomfortable the way those spaces line up.

I'm noticing they align differently when quoted, that also makes me uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the u nusually large amounts of blood. Pas sersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Pa ssersby were amazed by the unusuall y large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually la rge amounts of blo od. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amou nts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. ere amaz ed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large am ounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of bloo d. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were by the unu ually la rge amou nts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unus ually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually lar ge amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually larg e amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the u nusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blo od. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amou nts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blo od. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the un sually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blo od. Passersby were amazed by th e unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passe rsby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amaz ed by the unusually large amounts of bloo d. Pas sersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the un usually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passers by were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the un usually large amounts of bloo ere amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusuall y large amounts of blood. Pas sersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unus ually large amounts of blood. Passersby wer e amazed by t he unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of b lood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large a mounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large am ounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amo unts of b lood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amo u nts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually l arge amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. P assersby were amazed by the u nusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed b y the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amoun ts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood Pass ersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amount s of b lood. Pas sersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts o f blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large am ounts of bloo d. Passersb y were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually lar ge amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large am ounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by ally large amounts of blood. Passe rsby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were ama zed by the unusually large amoun ssersby were amazed by t he unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby wer e amazed by the unus ually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Pas sersby were amazed by the unusually lar ge amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed b y the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large a mounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blo od. Passersby were amaze d by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersb the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amo unts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passe rsby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by t he unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amaze d by the unusuall y large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unu sually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large am o un ts of bloo d. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of sersb y were ually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusua ly large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusual ly large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unu sually la rge amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were ama ed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed b the u nusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually larg e amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amount s of blood. Passe rsby were amazed by the unusuall y large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amou nts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passer sby were amazed by the unusually large amount s of bloo d. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large a mounts of blood. Passe rsby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby wer e amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were ama ed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amount s of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. P assersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amo unts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the u nusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusuall of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unus ually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amoun ts of blood. Passersb azed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually l ssersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually la rge amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amou od. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. P assersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Pa sersby were mazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed b y the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were am azed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passer sby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large a mounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amoun d. Passe rsby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually larg ounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by t he unusually large of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amo unts of blood. P ed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusua lly large amo unts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. ere amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. P assersby were am azed y the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unus ually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed ually large am e unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large mounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large a mounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually lar ge amounts of blood. Passers by were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amou nts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersb were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed b y the unusually larg e amounts of blo od. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amou d. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood the y large amounts of blood. Passersby w ere amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by th e unusually large amounts ssersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood . Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of b lood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby we unusually lar Passe zed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passers by were amazed by the unusuall y large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by th unusual ly la s of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passer sby azed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed ually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood. Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.
    Last edited by marooko; 10-16-2008 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    It kinda makes me uncomfortable the way those spaces line up.

I'm noticing they align differently when quoted, that also makes me uncomfortable.

The first class of groups to undergo a systematic study was permutation groups. Given any set X and a collection G of bijections of X into itself (known as permutations) that is closed under compositions and inverses, G is a group acting on X. If X consists of n elements and G consists of all permutations, G is the symmetric group Sn; in general, G is a subgroup of the symmetric group of X. An early construction due to Cayley exhibited any group as a permutation group, acting on itself (X = G) by means of the left regular representation.

In many cases, the structure of a permutation group can be studied using the properties of its action on the corresponding set. For example, in this way one proves that for n ≥ 5, the alternating group An is simple, i.e. does not admit any proper normal subgroups. This fact plays a key role in the impossibility of solving a general algebraic equation of degree n ≥ 5 in radicals.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

for the amount that she quotes other people's posts, bd could certainly learn how to quote properly. I'm taking it there wasn't an original thought in that first post? I can't tell. shits difficult to read.

old school

Holy fck! Is this really happening?

BD, you have serious mental problems. I'm not joking around when I say that. It comes across clear as day in your posts.

Log off for good and seek help before the internet drives you to suicide.
    Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it. Try some more. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries! We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

I don't get it, it's the most sane post she has ever made. One might argue the irony of the ettiquete discussion after seeing her post this in two threads but it certainly doesn't come off as insane. It just looks like a long over due explanation. Insight into an older persons dealings with the interwebs and a bunch of obsene juveniles like ourselves.

Jesus anal raping Christ! You people are sinister.

I think the real problem is that BD hasn't developed an internet personality where she can pretend to be someone she's not, act out lavish fantasies by being a total crass hardass, and engage in outrageous too-hardcore-for-real-life douchebagery, while everyone else around here has.

To be honest, I find her honesty and genuine nature soothing. Unlike, say, most everyone else around here who leaves me with the unanswered question, "is that douche really like that in real life?"

So, as someone who also has no need or want to develop an alter ego, I respect BD for her ability to keep it real.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

im like this in real life.

Jesus anal raping Christ! You people are sinister.

I think the real problem is that BD hasn't developed an internet personality where she can pretend to be someone she's not, act out lavish fantasies by being a total crass hardass, and engage in outrageous too-hardcore-for-real-life douchebagery, while everyone else around here has.

To be honest, I find her honesty and genuine nature soothing. Unlike, say, most everyone else around here who leaves me with the unanswered question, "is that douche really like that in real life?"

So, as someone who also has no need or want to develop an alter ego, I respect BD for her ability to keep it real.

how many board members do you know personally?

old school

Anyone who tries this hard and actually cares what people on the internet think of them, people they will most likely never meet or have a meaningful relationship with in real life have fcking deep deep mental and life issues.

Sorry if the truth hurts some people. Better to realize and fix it before you go deeper into the abyss.
    Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it. Try some more. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries! We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    how many board members do you know personally?

Good point. However, I'm exceedingly skeptical that more than 10% of posters have online personalities that are aligned with their real personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by CalmerThanYou View Post
    im like this in real life.

That made me laugh!

Somehow I'm not surprised.