Yeah, I know, there are plenty of Coachella virgin/n00b threads in the question forum, but I'm tired of thread hijacking to get some questions of mine answered and usually... It never happens. That being the case, here are my questions:
1. I've read conflicting statements about this, but are you allowed to sneak in food, or bring it in a cooler or something?
2. How far are the showers from the campsite, and what is the consensus on the best time to get up and try to shower off?
3. What kind of sunscreen would you suggest for a day-long period, that is to say, put it on once in the morning and ought to last until the headliner finishes?
4. Are camping spaces assigned to you when you enter into the camping site? Or is it basically "find a space and setup ASAP" kind of method?
5. When it comes to individualizing your tent and/or actually being able to find it by the end of the night, are we allowed to setup a flag to differentiate the tent? And if not, what would you suggest to use as a means to set your tent apart from the rest?