Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
Does anyone even give a shit?

Also, what are the drinking games tonight? I'm doing a shot every time McCain says "pork-barrel" and Rick is doing a shot every time McCain says "maverick". Also, we'll both do a shot every time McCain looks confused.
Good thing you didn't do a shot every time it looked like his head was gonna explode out his eyesockets! I never heard "Maverick," but then, I was clearly vocalizing my own opinions of that asshole, so I may have missed it. Quite honestly, I ende up having to watch in the other room because Suffacated wasn't in the mood for my play by play insults.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
everytime McCain calls his wife a cunt, I'm going to call my wife a cunt too.

wait, that's not very funny is it.
No, TomAz, it wasn't. Thus was my reason for watching in a different room.

I got called a cunt this morning....but I did hit a sleeping man in the face with a pillow on purpose.
Hmm, I should probably sleep on the couch tonite.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
mccain's neck skin keeps flapping over his shirt
That's because everytime he blinks, it just pulls alittle bit more of him out in the open.

McCain acted like a goddamn child; I hope the undecided saw it as plainly as I did.
The article in RS magazine claims as a small child, he would hold his breath until he passed out if he didn't get his way.

I don't see Obama scoffing. I see him smiling, probably at the fact that everything McCain says is completely retarded. McCain is the one doing the eye rolling, the snickering, the looking-like-he-wants-to-throw-himself-down-on-the-ground-and-cry-like-a-bitch bit. He's losing, and he doesn't like it.

"I can't believe I'm being beaten by this negro."
I yelled (yes, yelled) the same damn thing at my TV screen! LOL (I may have added the kicking-his-feet part at the end.)