Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm convinced that there is an alien life form under my back flab.

Default Re: I'm convinced that there is an alien life form under my back flab.

that picture is even worse
    "Beer summit '09"

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Incase you can't find it, it's called Obamachusetts.
    State Tree: The Man-Eating Tree.
    State Bird: The Dragon.
    State Song: Bring Da Ruckus.
    Population: Awesome.
    Abortions: Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    Very nice. I need to go say goodbye to my lunch.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

bot flies should not exist....
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    staph infections can manifest themselves in something that looks like a pimple and hurts like hell. Might consider seeing a dr.
    Yes, seriously. This shit is no joke. My daughter had what looked like a spider bite and it caused her lymph node in her neck to blow up the size of a golf ball, which on a 1 1/2 year old is huge. She had to have it surgically drained. She was lucky. I have heard much worse stories - loss of body parts and death.

Bot flies just prove that all the fucked up shit people do to one another is totally unnecessary since life is already fucking awful enough without it.

"Staphylococcal disease of the skin usually results in a localized collection of pus, known as an abscess, boil, or furuncle. The affected area may be red, swollen, and painful. Drainage or pus is common."

Don't have it. No boils, no rashes. Just a tiny red dot that hasn't gotten any bigger.

PS: You guys are fucking nasty.

Bot Flies actually pose no major danger to their human host apart from irritation and maybe some slight pain. My friend in Mali got a couple on his back.

You basically suffocate them and make them poke their heads out - them grab them with tweezers, or some duct tape over the bot larve and kill it (or cover with vaseline, like in the video) then you can just force it out without struggle.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

Memorial_07

everyone would like to see a picture of this lifeform

how do they get there?
    #1 cause is the botfly larve getting under the skin
    Last edited by C DUB YA; 10-14-2008 at 11:51 AM.
    The Glitter Freeze

this is a botfly.

The Glitter Freeze

number #1 victim in the US is squirrels

as seen here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirenso...ry/2819283601/
    The Glitter Freeze

i guess i was more curious as to how long the fly needs to be on your skin, to plant it's seed inside you.

i guess i was more curious as to how long the fly needs to be on your skin, to plant it's seed inside you.
    The squirrel article said that bot flies aren't human parasites, but if they lay eggs..on a mosquito? Then if it bites you, you will get impregnated with fly babies. Sounds weird.

Quote Originally Posted by UnicornsForBreakfast View Post
    "Staphylococcal disease of the skin usually results in a localized collection of pus, known as an abscess, boil, or furuncle. The affected area may be red, swollen, and painful. Drainage or pus is common."

Don't have it. No boils, no rashes. Just a tiny red dot that hasn't gotten any bigger.

PS: You guys are fucking nasty.
    Congratulations on growing your third nipple.

how do they get there?
    It's quite genius, really. The female fly will trap mosquitoes and "glue" her eggs to the legs of the mosquito. When said mosquito lands on an animal to suck its blood, the body heat melts the "glue" and the eggs drop onto the skin, where it somehow burrows into the dermis, resulting in a maggot growing under the skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    I'm still waiting for Jack White to finally admit that he invented the guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    It's quite genius, really. The female fly will trap mosquitoes and "glue" her eggs to the legs of the mosquito. When said mosquito lands on an animal to suck its blood, the body heat melts the "glue" and the eggs drop onto the skin, where it somehow burrows into the dermis, resulting in a maggot growing under the skin.
    there ya go.
    The Glitter Freeze

fuck this

fuck that!!

aidz needle

I'll take my chances in the Sahara with AIDZ needlez than having fucking botflies under my skin.

worst thread ever! i vomited three times.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodtoknow View Post
    worst thread ever! i vomited three times.

GPS, i hate your new avatar.

remove pls./
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

Quote Originally Posted by CalmerThanYou View Post
    GPS, i hate your new avatar.

remove pls./
    OK, what would u suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by C DUB YA View Post
    Here ya go!

SRSLY WTF.

2G1C Status.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

Young blood

jesus h christ. I puked in my mouth.

deleeete.

niiiiceee

good luck to you. When I had a weird growth on my ring finger (not too long after the ex husband and I split oddly enough) I first thought it was a wart. But it kept growing until it looked like a big pink jelly bean. It was a pyogenic granuloma. Too bad I don't have the pictures anymore... but I had to get it cut off then the dermatologist burned out a big crater in my finger. All good now though!!!

Pyogenic granuloma is a relatively common skin growth. It is usually a small red, oozing and bleeding bump that looks like raw hamburger meat. It often seems to follows a minor injury and grows rapidly over a period of a few weeks to an average size of a half an inch. The head, neck, upper trunk and hands and feet are the most commonly sites.

Most pyogenic granulomas are scraped off with an instrument called a curette and lightly cauterized to decrease the chance they will re-grow. An injection of local anesthesia is required (lidocaine is used-similar to Novocaine). Some doctors prefer to treat with chemicals (TCA, podophyllin, phenol, silver nitrate). Laser surgery can also be done but has not been proven to be superior. The highest cure rates are obtained when the growth is removed by full thickness surgical excision, and closed with stitches.