Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Booby Traps!

Default Booby Traps!

Booby traps are fucking awesome. They rule in every facet of their use...I for one, LOVE to booby trap my friends at work.

Booby Trap #1 - Naked Playing Card Booby Trap (Spread eagle cards are always preferred)

So we have this deck of naked playing cards that has been hanging around for a while. Naked playing cards are excellent boobies in the trap. You can put them in pant pockets to be found later, in wallets where a CC should go so they are pulled out at inopportune times, under windshield wipers, etc...

On this fine day a couple months ago, it was put to use on a chair. To a back. To public viewing in the office. I put a small piece of double sided tape on the front, and a much larger piece on the back, then applied it to my buddies chair here at work. When I saw him come in, I struck up conversation as to distract him from looking at his chair...well, it worked. 10 minutes later he went up to get coffee. Then went into a meeting. Then to lunch. Fucker had it one his back 3/4 of the day until someone finally asked him about it...

Booby Trap #2 - Shocking Gum Pack

This one is a classic. I won't get into too much detail, but you pull a fake piece of gum out, and it shocks you. Not a heavy shock, just enough to startle you so that hopefully you yelp like a little puss and everyone laughs at you. You look like an idiot because you thought you were getting a piece of gum, and WHAMMY...Well, when this novelty as reached it maximum use and is no longer effective, take it to the next level and utilize it as a booby trap...they never see it coming.

Some other enjoyable booby traps that have been used here at the office are:

The Magical Musical Summer Sausage (the older the better) - Simply put this in the desk drawer of any co worker who hates sausage, or is a veggie...

Fake Plastic Halloween Spider - Put this in the glove, pocket, desk, or computer bag of a co-worker for some good time laughs.

Tacks in the Chair - Now play nice kiddies, you don't put them facing upward...you just tack them into the chair, perhaps 30-40. This let's your victim know to stay on their toys because one day you might not have so much mercy.

What kind of booby traps have you set up?
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

Default Re: Booby Traps!

have you used the shocking pen? That one is cool becuase its hard to get it off your hand giving you a harder shock

We emptied the shreader and three hole punches into peoples pencil drawers and when they pulled the drawer open they would fly all over making a big mess.

If you eat a sandwich with onions or something throw your empty wrappers with the extra onions in other peoples garbage, not really a booby trap more just to avoid the smell in your office and piss off your coworkers.

Quote Originally Posted by leo01g View Post
    have you used the shocking pen? That one is cool becuase its hard to get it off your hand giving you a harder shock
    ive been had with the damn shock lighter.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post

If you eat a sandwich with onions or something throw your empty wrappers with the extra onions in other peoples garbage, not really a booby trap more just to avoid the smell in your office and piss off your coworkers.
    I would categorize this is a sweet, and might i add often used, office booby trap

We also use to have someone in our office who would go into the fridge and eat other peoples lunches and use their coffee creamer and stuff. I was the admin at the time so I had to of course send out emails and post notices telling people it was inappropriate to eat other peoples stuff out of the fridge (you would think that wouldn't need to be said) but some girls got pissed and "booby trapped" some food. One lady who just had a child put breast milk in a coffee creamer bottle and put it in the fridge. EW

we did the old 'hide the cell phone in the ceiling' trick to our boss last week and kept sending text messages...took a good long time for him to figure it out..good times!

06/30 Jack White - L'Olympia
    07/01 Slow Magic - Le Batofar
    07/29 Boris - The Mohawk
    08/31 Little Dragon - The Moody Theater
    10/03 Shonen Knife - Red 7
    09/12 GvsB IV w/Panda Bear, SOPHIE, DOSS, Ejecta - Granada Theater
    11/7,8,9 Fun Fun Fun - Auditorium Shores
    11/12 The Horrors - The Parish
    11/23 Caribou, Jessy Lanza - The Mohawk

07, 08, 09, 10, 12.1, 13.1, 14.1

ooooh the marketing girls got one of those bird chirping machines and put it in their bosses office... he swore there was a baby bird stuck in his wall. That was some funny shit.

#1 could be construed as sexual harassment in the workplace.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by TonyWonder View Post
    we did the old 'hide the cell phone in the ceiling' trick to our boss last week and kept sending text messages...took a good long time for him to figure it out..good times!
    WIN.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    #1 could be construed as sexual harassment in the workplace.
    Thanks Captain No Fun

i really want to try the ol' stapler in the jello

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    We also use to have someone in our office who would go into the fridge and eat other peoples lunches and use their coffee creamer and stuff. I was the admin at the time so I had to of course send out emails and post notices telling people it was inappropriate to eat other peoples stuff out of the fridge (you would think that wouldn't need to be said) but some girls got pissed and "booby trapped" some food. One lady who just had a child put breast milk in a coffee creamer bottle and put it in the fridge. EW
    lol. awesome!

better yet, put some ex lax or eyedrops in something so that you can see who is eating your food.

put something good in there that is "booby trapped" and then see who gets up and runs for the bathroom about 20 mins after lunch!
    Coachella 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
    Lollapalooza 95, 96, 97, 03, 08
    Rock The Bells 07, 09, 10
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows
    6/9 - Deftones/Dillenger | 6/10 - Cake | 6/17 - Buckethead | 6/28 - Glitch Mob | 7/25 - APC | 7/30 - LA Rising (Rage, Muse, Lauryn Hill, Rise Against) | 8/12 - Cut//Copy

yeah that was threatened by a few of the girls. I am not sure if anyone followed through though.

We switch the buttons on peoples keyboards to say things like *** or PENIS. This will fuck up the guys that don't look at the keyboard when they type. And when they finally look down at their keyboard they will realise that they are a ***.

Or we print screen their working monitor settup and make it their screen saver.

This guy at my old job put peanut butter on the bathroom door handle. That is pretty gross but it can be funny if it isn't played on you.

OH! I just remembered, a GREAT one is setting up an active desktop (makes the wallpaper on your computer a browser) on someones computer and putting it to a gay site...they try to change their desktop background and it doesnt change, you have to change the active desktop settings in windows to remove it...

it works great.

At my old work, one of the guys took a bunch of 9 volt batteries and connected them together to form like a long bridge type thing, like this:

except there were at least 30 of them connected together, and he asked one of the other guys to come over and asked if he could try picking up this row of batteries in the air without dropping it or letting it fall apart...so the guy grabs one end with one hand the other end with his other hand and got the shit shocked out of him, hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by sin213 View Post
    better yet, put some ex lax or eyedrops in something so that you can see who is eating your food.
    Does anyone know if the eyedrops thing works? I put Visine in a former bitchy supervisor's coffee not knowing she was leaving early that day, so I have no idea if it was successful. I like to think it was.

another good one is to mess with the autoreplace/correct function in Microsoft Word or other word processors.

set a rule that everytime the person types the word "the" it is auto changed to "penis" or something like obscene. then watch them go crazy wondering why the hell it keeps changing words to words they didn't type.
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows
    6/9 - Deftones/Dillenger | 6/10 - Cake | 6/17 - Buckethead | 6/28 - Glitch Mob | 7/25 - APC | 7/30 - LA Rising (Rage, Muse, Lauryn Hill, Rise Against) | 8/12 - Cut//Copy

It is suppose to, although I am not going to test the theory lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Does anyone know if the eyedrops thing works? I put Visine in a former bitchy supervisor's coffee not knowing she was leaving early that day, so I have no idea if it was successful. I like to think it was.
    not sure. never done it, but heard it works.

that would've been even worse for your supervisor. she was probably in the car and got that "oh shit" feeling and started looking frantically for a bathroom before she shit her pants. lol.
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows

I wish my office had this much spice!!!

Yes it works, but you have to use enough for it to work. Like a fourth of a bottle. If you use too much, I've heard that it can kill someone.
    When my fiance worked at a lube shop, he put like half a bottle in his coworker's drink, and that guy shat himself, didn't make it to the bathroom. I don't think he even tried to make it to the bathroom. I guess the saddest part was this dude became really paranoid, and upset with himself, because he didn't know about the eyedrops, so he thought something was wrong with his asshole or something. My fiance told him a few days later though.

Quote Originally Posted by UnicornsForBreakfast View Post
    Yes it works, but you have to use enough for it to work. Like a fourth of a bottle. If you use too much, I've heard that it can kill someone.
    When my fiance worked at a lube shop, he put like half a bottle in his coworker's drink, and that guy shat himself, didn't make it to the bathroom. I don't think he even tried to make it to the bathroom. I guess the saddest part was this dude became really paranoid, and upset with himself, because he didn't know about the eyedrops, so he thought something was wrong with his asshole or something. My fiance told him a few days later though.

That is simultaniously hilarious and extremely sad.
    "Beer summit '09"

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Incase you can't find it, it's called Obamachusetts.
    State Tree: The Man-Eating Tree.
    State Bird: The Dragon.
    State Song: Bring Da Ruckus.
    Population: Awesome.
    Abortions: Yes.

You guys are sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Did the temprence movement meeting get out early or something?
    "Beer summit '09"

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Incase you can't find it, it's called Obamachusetts.
    State Tree: The Man-Eating Tree.
    State Bird: The Dragon.
    State Song: Bring Da Ruckus.
    Population: Awesome.
    Abortions: Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Quadromarshia View Post
    That is simultaniously hilarious and extremely sad.
    it's mostly funny, though...

Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows

Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    At my old work, one of the guys took a bunch of 9 volt batteries and connected them together to form like a long bridge type thing, like this:

except there were at least 30 of them connected together, and he asked one of the other guys to come over and asked if he could try picking up this row of batteries in the air without dropping it or letting it fall apart...so the guy grabs one end with one hand the other end with his other hand and got the shit shocked out of him, hahahaha.
    i nearly got expelled in middle school for hooking 16 of these up and shocking girls for fun...

unplug a coworkers monitor, keyboard, etc.. Just enough so it's unplugged but looks plugged in. It's fun when they call IT to come figure out why their stuff isnt working.

CTRL ALT down arrow
    or
    CTRL ALT side arrow
    makes your co workers screen go upside down or sideways. (for PCs).
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    CTRL ALT down arrow
    or
    CTRL ALT side arrow
    makes your co workers screen go upside down or sideways. (for PCs).
    hey I learned something useful

edit: so I actually did this to someone yesterday. it was funny. ha ha.
    Last edited by TomAz; 10-15-2008 at 06:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.