Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ask A Douchebag

Default Re: Ask A Douchebag

Douchebag, Is it possible to find a decent paying job without having a college degree of some sort? If so, how??
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Of course, college is almost total horseshit. First, pick a career or general trade/field you think you might be good in. It would probably help if you had any skills. If you don't have any skills, pick a field or company you think you might be able to tolerate for a few years and look into what entry level jobs are available. You might want to try to pull off hopping in a low-level spot doing mindless crap--not terribly dissimilar to your current position--without bothering to lie about having a degree. Just have a plausible story prepared about how you went to some school for two years (basing that on you being twenty, if you weren't under 21 I'd just say fucking lie about it already) but then the economic collapse hit your family really hard and you just didn't feel it was appropriate to not be focusing on gainful employment.

If that doesn't work after a couple attempts, consider shaving any silly hair you might have grown, or otherwise making an effort to look like a respectable person. If you still can't get even a shitty job, time to make up a resume full of lies. Claim to have worked for six months or so at one of the other jobs who interviewed you. Mail room. Feel free to try lying about your college even bigger, since you're already taking a chance.

There are plenty of jobs you don't need a college degree for that pay better money than Starbucks, but you wouldn't like them. You wouldn't like them probably because they require either hard or otherwise taxing work. Waiting tables, for example. Gay bartender. Drug mule.

If none of this works... diet?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Can't really give you a definitive as to whether she actually had an extra sensory moment, but yes I do believe that there is some form of existence after death and to the best of my experience I have verified that they do maintain a connection to the living. The real question is can you think of anyone who might have a strong relation to you who would take the form of a young boy? Could be a stray, which happens but is vastly less relatable or confirmable.
    The only person in my family who's died and could potentially take the form of a young boy is an uncle of mine who died of AIDS back in 2001. He was the smartest person in the family (till I came around, ha) and had severe bouts of depression, so we had that in common. But it's not like we ever really talked all that much. *shrug*

EDIT: Care to clarify the "verified" remark? Sounds intriguing.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    In his defense I do remember there being an upsurge of black coworker on white coworker exlaxings in LA after Rodney King.

Quote Originally Posted by apostle2 View Post
    maybe not the best thread to come to with legitimate issues...
    Uh, I don't know about that. Amazingly enough, his last few posts have been pretty legit and free of any face fucking. Let's see...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

With all due respect... Attn: Mr. Massengil,
    Due to the fact that I spent my summer unemployed and was forced to follow a tight budget, this message board became an important part of my daily routine as opposed to normal social activities and interaction with others. What began as company with my morning coffee, quickly turned into a somewhat compulsive/obssessive disorder. At times, I would find myself hours later, still wearing bedhead and not a damn thing done around the domicile! I had reached a point of remaining logged on so I could periodically get my "fix" in between chores, sleep, meals, etc... It had gotten so bad that even when the other posters ignored or insulted me, I continued coming back for more. For the past 5 months, it has been cheap, amusing, and educational entertainment.
    Quite recently it was brought to my attention that all good things must end and my work season begins in about 2 weeks...Quite frankly I've begun to also realize this message board can be compared to a drug addiction.
    I'm aware that you are a prominent member of the board and specialize in drug addictions, and I recall a recent hiatus you took with Anne Frank. I must tell you, I was impressed with your ability to blow everybody off so easily. (Not that I want to blow anybody, but...) Could you provide me with any helpful information and advice that would make my impending detox more managable? I've seriously considered having myself banned, or worse, my computer taken away until I get over the initial withdrawal symptoms.
    With as much respect that I can muster up, I thank you, Douchebag~ A Broken Message Board Addicted Doll
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Valid questions receive valid answers. See, this basic lack of judgment on your part is exactly why no one's asking you any questions. Nobody wants to ask an apostle--apostles are fucking assholes.
    Yeah, but see you ARE a douchebag in real life, I'm unfortunately NOT an apostle. If I started a thread called Ask an Apostle, I'd just be lying to myself. I could probably start up an Ask a Low Level Production Company Employee thread, but shit that would be lamer than Ask a Scientist, or salah's Ask a Gay thread (wait, has that not happened yet?)

Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    Douchebag, Is it possible to find a decent paying job without having a college degree of some sort? If so, how??
    You could still get a decent job if you are really good with computers/IT stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

What are your thoughts on this WWII poster?

For your health

Interestingly, during WWI, more American soldiers were hospitalized for VD than for combat injuries. However, we must remember that some guys required treatment on two or three (at least) different occasions, which certainly skewes the data. But still . . .

Moral the story? Fuck French whores and avoid getting your ass shot off
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

old school

DBag, why does BDoll continue to post here? Everytime I check in on this board, it seems to be the same stuff. Her posting dumb shiat and nobody responding to it. Her addressing specific posts and no response from the specific poster. What do you think causes this?

Also, more tunes?
    Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it. Try some more. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries! We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

randy,
    what the fuck is up with me being really itchy? I had my last 40mg oxy last night since i wont be doing anything for a while and i cant stop fucking itching. I look like a fucking crack head!
    help,
    Leo

Take some Benadryl (if you don't mind getting drowsy).

benadryl? Isnt that for allergies? Ill go to the store and buy some

It's for itches too. My husband uses it when his painkillers make him itch.

ah cool thanks amy!

Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy75 View Post
    DBag, why does BDoll continue to post here? Everytime I check in on this board, it seems to be the same stuff. Her posting dumb shiat and nobody responding to it. Her addressing specific posts and no response from the specific poster. What do you think causes this?

Also, more tunes?
    You might as well ask, "Why does BDoll go on living?" The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.

Also, MORE TUUUUUUUUUUUUUNES.

Quote Originally Posted by leo01g View Post
    randy,
    what the fuck is up with me being really itchy? I had my last 40mg oxy last night since i wont be doing anything for a while and i cant stop fucking itching. I look like a fucking crack head!
    help,
    Leo
    Opiates make you itchy, dumbass. Why do you think junkie are always scratching and covered in scabs?
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

You might as well ask, "Why does BDoll go on living?" The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.

Opiates make you itchy, dumbass. Why do you think junkie are always scratching and covered in scabs?
    Blowin' in the Wind?
    How many posts must a Douchebag put down, before he can act like a
    man?
    How many insults must I take from this clown, before he sees that I can?
    How many times must the cannonballs fly, before we both end up banned?
    The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind,
    The answer is blowing in the wind...

i figured but this is the first time its happened to me

Then stop fucking snorting them. I'm warning you, dude. It's a bad road to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by leo01g View Post
    i figured but this is the first time its happened to me
    First time you got itchy? Really? How long have you been using opiates?

Take Douche's advice, and quit blowing that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Douche are you going to be at Hard Haunted Mansion, if so you think I could get something from you?
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Dear Douchebag, what the fuck is up with all this kumbaya board member of the weak bullshit? If I wanted to get blown by a bunch of internet dweebs I would've dressed up for comic con....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    If I wanted to get blown by a bunch of internet dweebs I would've dressed up for comic con....
    sig'd!
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    Dear Douchebag, what the fuck is up with all this kumbaya board member of the weak bullshit? If I wanted to get blown by a bunch of internet dweebs I would've dressed up for comic con....
    YES! Where is delta when you need him?!
    the lurker shows his member to the kids at the old school.

Rocking back and forth making a low humming noise, I'd imagine. And telling inanimate objects about IraK.

Also, Internet dweebs are like Fight Club and we run your money. Step off, yo'.

Being sigged almost feels as good as getting laid.

then your doing it wrong...
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    then your doing it wrong...
    *giggle*
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

^ditto
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

It was douchebag, but if you wanna call yourself an asshole - that's cool.