Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1186

Thread: The WWE Thread

Default Re: The WWE Thread

Cena's promo on The Rock tonight fuckin' ruled it. Blowing kisses to the camera lol
    Hello my name is Johnny Polite and they are going to kill me...
    Concert Calendar:
    Burning Hotels 1.14 | The Kills 1.23 | Adam Ant 2.7 | Girls 3.9 | Dr. Dog 3.11 | Neon Indian 3.13 | Andrew Bird 3.15| Band of Skulls 3.17

twitter.com/thechris104
    youtube.com/thechris104
    granadatheater.com

So does anyone else get the feeling that the Undertaker is finally going to lose at Wrestlemania?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

I hope not, I fucking hate HHH. I also fucking hate that Punk's character is basically becoming HHH as a face to boot. Jericho looks like he's just trying to cash a check out there (kind of pathetic, to be honest), and most of the other storylines are stale. Guys like Bryan and Santino are the only ones keeping things interesting. The Natalya fart thing is just the worst.
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

No way is Taker gonna lose....WWE is aware that most fans believe Taker will keep winning, so they have to try their hardest with whatever storyline they have to make it appear that Taker losing is more realistic than ever. So they'll push this whole "end of an era, the apocalypse, whatever" thing as hard as they can, but at the end of the day, Taker is gonna walk away victorious because the streak is way too big to let go. I think we'll see the Taker continue to wrestle (even if it's just one match a year at WM) for the next few years. Anyone who thinks Taker is gonna retire is just stupid....if you could get paid to wrestle once a year at the biggest stage of them all, would you? Yeah, thought so. Vince knows the streak matches are probably the biggest thing going at WM now, so no way is he gonna let that end any time soon.

Anyway, WM card looks pretty decent:

Cena vs Rock
    Taker vs HHH
    Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan
    Punk vs Jericho

I don't really care for having gimmick matches at WM (talking Hell in a Cell), because I feel like the WM stage is big enough where you don't need gimmicks to make matches that much better or whatever, but how can you complain with an epic HiaC battle between Taker and HHH? You really can't. Also have to say I enjoyed Cena's promo on Rock...in fact, I think Cena has blown away the Rock on the mic this past year.

Just have to say (to all you Rock lovers) that Cena pwned him last night (again). All I heard from Rock was "trending....trending...trending"....I seriously hope he gets his ass kicked on April 1st.

Punk v Jericho should be the best match of the four. Although, Sheamus and Punk should be going at it. Another reason there should only be one belt.

For the love of the fans, I hope Taker doesn't try to dive out of the ring again. He just can't land it anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe View Post
    Here is all I'll say about borders ... the Los Angeles Angels.

Quote Originally Posted by zenidogx View Post
    For the love of the fans, I hope Taker doesn't try to dive out of the ring again. He just can't land it anymore.
    Says who? I'm so sick of people thinking Taker has "lost it"....he can still put on match of the year whenever he feels like it. He's in great shape, I'm guessing....he wouldn't be wrestling on the grandest stage of them all if he wasn't, I don't think.

He's also great at selling injuries...

Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    Just have to say (to all you Rock lovers) that Cena pwned him last night (again). All I heard from Rock was "trending....trending...trending"....I seriously hope he gets his ass kicked on April 1st.
    Seriously, when did WWE/The Rock become advertisement for Twitter? Past couple times he been on after every clever/funny remark he said would be followed with "now that's trending world wide"

I also think the Punk/Jericho match should easily be the best one of the night

So I like rivalry they are starting with Rhodes/Big show, but does that mean Show is going to become Intercontinental Champ then, which I just don't see happening at all. Has he even had a title match since is short Rivalry with Booker T? They just need to start doing something with it. Same thing for the US champ. They haven't really even mentioned it since Swagger won it. If they aren't going to do anything with those titles anymore then they should jsut get rid of it.

Also does anyone else think the Whole GM war is already annoying at this point?

Yeah if done right, the Jericho/Punk match definitely should be match of the night (though I do have high hopes for all 4 big matches).

I also like the feud with Rhodes/Big Show....I like Rhodes in general...and it's nice to see WWE take a little time to build a rivalry up between them before their eventual match at Wrestlemania. I just wish WWE would announce matches taking place at WM earlier...we all know Big Show and Rhodes are gonna face each other..why not just make it official already, and build the hype? And I agree, they really need to start defending the middle titles (IC and US) way more often...they dont even defend them at PPV's...how is anyone going to take them seriously? Rhodes has had like ONE title match (against Booker T) in like 3 months. Wtf?

Those videos don't really prove anything about Taker being too "old" or "not having it anymore"...if anything, those videos show that Taker still has it, and is still able to perform that suicide dive over the top rope (who else is even doing it? no one)....it's not Taker's fault that Sim Snuka and Triple H weren't in their correct spots to catch the fall.

meh RAW tonight so far

maybe this Ryder vs Bryan match will be worth watching
    mja: "i would make a great effeminate hick-accented puppet"

I haven't even been paying attention for some time now due to just being busy and not really digging the story lines at the moment. So I discovered that HBK is the guest referee, does anyone else think that is just going overboard with the match?

Also who wins the GM battle? The Clear fan favorite in Teddy or John for the lot more projected story lines? Or does John win, then Triple HHH finally fires him and then rehires Teddy?

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    I haven't even been paying attention for some time now due to just being busy and not really digging the story lines at the moment. So I discovered that HBK is the guest referee, does anyone else think that is just going overboard with the match?

Also who wins the GM battle? The Clear fan favorite in Teddy or John for the lot more projected story lines? Or does John win, then Triple HHH finally fires him and then rehires Teddy?
    yes, they're more than going overboard with that match...the talking is just getting boring. they should have a pre-match fight at the beginning of them talking and bring out some bats or trashcans and get some blood in the fucking ring

I've always been a supporter of a Sting one-off to rassle Taker at Wrestlemania.

I've always been a supporter of a Sting one-off to rassle Taker at Wrestlemania.
    i'd pay double or triple what they'll be charging this year to see that sometime in the future

Summerslam is going to be at the Staples Center. Hmm...

The big day....

I really hope Cena wins, but I don't see the Rock (who is probably still gonna wrestle some matches after this, and has said he'll be at next year's WM) losing his first big match back at Wrestlemania. Sad.

You give Taker a hard time saying he's old and should hang it up, yet you wanna see some guy who is even OLDER come in and wrestle him?? I'm over Sting ever joining WWE...he had his chances, and decided to stick with TNA and play a stupid ass Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    The big day....

I really hope Cena wins, but I don't see the Rock (who is probably still gonna wrestle some matches after this, and has said he'll be at next year's WM) losing his first big match back at Wrestlemania. Sad.
    I don't know about that. Unless if the rock is planning on coming back and wrestling on a consistent basis then I don't see them having him win. I think that is why they gave the Rock his PPV moment to Cena when he gave him a Rock Bottom at the end of survivor series. It is kind of screwed up to practically turn Cena into a Heel all for the promotion of this match just to have him lose.

Cena going over The Rock is a no-brainer. Unless Rock wins and then Cena turns on him (which would never happen).

Hoping Punk / Jericho is given 20 minutes. Could be a classic.
    Hello my name is Johnny Polite and they are going to kill me...
    Concert Calendar:
    Burning Hotels 1.14 | The Kills 1.23 | Adam Ant 2.7 | Girls 3.9 | Dr. Dog 3.11 | Neon Indian 3.13 | Andrew Bird 3.15| Band of Skulls 3.17

twitter.com/thechris104
    youtube.com/thechris104
    granadatheater.com

I just feel the WWE wants the Rock back for some other PPV's (maybe Summerslam, and obviously WM next year) so I don't see them having him lose his first big main event back.

Brock Lesnar signed a 1 year $5million contract with WWE. Its for 15 appearances. He's in Miami, wonder if he's coming out?
    Coachella Vet. 03,05,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,and 14

I don't see why everyone marks out for Brock to come back. He's worse than the Rock. WWE gave him everything within a year, and then he bails to go fail at making the NFL and establishing an embarrassing MMA record. Not only that, but when he left in 2004, he was practically booed out of the building (and for good reason) for giving a half-ass effort (at best) for his WM 20 match.

Seriously, I had a feeling though AJ was going to loose it for Daniel Bryan. Well at least there will be enough time for the other matches to be great and not rushed.

More time for rock promos...

A Deadliest Catch promo got more time that the heavyweight title match....fuck this shit.