View Poll Results: disturbed @ coach 09 vs. amy winehousein a tijuana donkey show

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • disturbed at coachella 09

9 10.34%
  • amy winehouse being publicly fucked by a donkey

78 89.66%

Thread: disturbed at coachella 09 vs. amy winehouse in a tijuana donkey show

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

Default disturbed at coachella 09 vs. amy winehouse in a tijuana donkey show

well, how about it?

Default Re: disturbed at coachella 09 vs. amy winehouse in a tijuana donkey show

first

Default Re: disturbed at coachella 09 vs. amy winehouse in a tijuana donkey show

both would burn my eyes, but at least w/Amy I'd have a good story to tell after.

tijuana donkey show - amy winehouse being publicly fucked by a donkey <<< it is funny that you had to explain this.

I believe in the March issue of Rolling Stone (the one with Obama on the cover) there is a rather bizarre story about Amy Winehouse by a pretty fucked up reporter. Anyways instead of reporting on Amy's music and stuff the reporter writes a story detailing 'A day in the life of AW'. She talks about looking through pictures of Amy's vacation and accidentally viewing pictures of Amy’s boyfriend/husbands’ massive horse cock and of coarse about how AW kept running up stairs to smoke crack. Sorry, but this reminded me of that article.

Amy better be singing during that.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

This is the second time today I've heard somebody talking about the size of Blake Fielder Civil's knob, and it's not something I want to make a habit of.

It's all relitive.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    oh im sure she will. if you wanna call it that. hahaha.

hahaha and thus far no support for Disturbed.

going one hundred miles per hour...

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    right into the mic.

only if its Kinky Kelly and the sexy stud...
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

Damn, either way, someone's gonna catch "Down with the Sickness..."
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    only if its Kinky Kelly and the sexy stud...
    +5

I hope that donkey doesn't have a heinie troll!
    7/26 Au Revoir Simone @ The Roxy, 8/1 Arcade Fire, the Unicorns, Dan Deacon at the Forum, 8/2 Burger a-Go-Go, @ Observatory, 8/9 Warpaint @ Observatory, 8/10 Warpaint @ The Ace, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/11 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Chvrches @ Palladium, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

I'll pick disturbed not because of Amy but because of the location of the venue. The world has enough chicklets.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Disturbed at Coachella would be seriously stupid...
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

I have a lotta hate for nu metal, so Amy & her donkey lovin' win. I'd prefer a Disturbed donkey show.

I have a few dealbreakers as far as new friends go. Courtesy of a friend's lame ex-boyfriend, "Do you like Disturbed?" has been added to the dealbreaker list.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

I'm not going to lie. Even if I was a fan of disturbed, i'd still be fascinated at the prospect of amy winehouse being torn apart by a donkey.
    "Beer summit '09"

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Incase you can't find it, it's called Obamachusetts.
    State Tree: The Man-Eating Tree.
    State Bird: The Dragon.
    State Song: Bring Da Ruckus.
    Population: Awesome.
    Abortions: Yes.

Disturbed can open for the donkey.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

yeah, i figured the donkey show was winning.

who the fuck would want disturbed at coachella?
    Coachella 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
    Lollapalooza 95, 96, 97, 03, 08
    Rock The Bells 07, 09, 10
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows
    6/9 - Deftones/Dillenger | 6/10 - Cake | 6/17 - Buckethead | 6/28 - Glitch Mob | 7/25 - APC | 7/30 - LA Rising (Rage, Muse, Lauryn Hill, Rise Against) | 8/12 - Cut//Copy

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

dude, sin, you've missed a lot, man.
    the board has been fucked up this past week.

I'll go with Amy Winehouse.

A small enclosed room with no windows. And I like it.

I think I'll stay home - I wouldn't pay money for either of these, and it would cost quite a bit for me to drive to either one, not to mention all that time in the car. F that.
    Nothing to see here, folks - just move along

I'm changing my vote.

City's drug-gang slayings to continue, local expert says

By Jose Luis Jiménez
    STAFF WRITER

October 11, 2008

TIJUANA – Until well-armed drug gangs become fearful of killing people in public, a local expert on organized crime does not see an imminent end to the violence that has gripped Tijuana.

Victor Clark Alfaro, a longtime Tijuana resident and observer of crime trends who teaches at San Diego State University, made the comments yesterday when the body count reached only three, a significant drop compared with the multiple daily homicides of the past two weeks.
    A total of 91 people have been killed in Tijuana in 45 events tied to the drug-gang feud since Sept. 26, Baja California Attorney General Rommel Moreno Manjarrez said at a news conference last night. Among the victims was a Tijuana police officer who was on duty and carrying drugs when he was killed, Moreno said. The officer is considered to be the first death in the killing spree.

Yesterday, one man was shot to death just after midnight and the second about 5 a.m. in the city's Portico de San Antonio neighborhood, according to the Attorney General's Office. Authorities found near the bodies what has become the evidence that links the attacks to the drug feud: empty casings from automatic rifles.

About 10 a.m., the dismembered body of a man was found inside a drum near Tijuana's airport, along with a message to one of the leaders of the feuding drug gangs, according to information from the Attorney General's Office. The gray drum, found next to a dirt road near some athletic fields by the airport, contained the unidentified body of a man between the ages of 30 and 35.

The violence in Tijuana that started with bodies being dumped late at night has reached the level of public attacks, Clark noted. This means drug gangs believe they can move freely around the city and kill people in the streets without fear of getting caught by the police, Clark said.

And the expert doubts that the impending arrival of more federal police and military forces – which Baja California's governor announced this week – will do much to address the root cause of the problem: Tijuana's lucrative illicit drug trade. Gangs are willing to spill blood and don't care if innocent bystanders get in the way, said Clark, who's also director of the Binational Center for Human Rights in Tijuana.

One of yesterday's victims was a newspaper vendor, and late Wednesday night two men believed to be innocent bystanders were slain in front of a taco stand. They were near a man who apparently was the target of the attack, in the city's El Florido neighborhood. That man also was killed.

“We are averaging eight deaths per day over the past two weeks,” Clark said. “We have not seen the full resources of the state and federal government used to stop the violence. We need investigations and intelligence to stop the attacks.”

Moreno also said authorities have confirmed that three blue barrels found outside a seafood restaurant Sept. 30 contained human remains.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Memorial_07

disturbed @ coachella would be unusual but winehouse in a donkey show doesn't seem unlike her

no bus

disturbed would draw all the bro`s for sure. that band is so emo

Exclamation Re: disturbed at coachella 09 vs. amy winehouse in a tijuana donkey show

donkey show fo sho
    "conversation is a game of circles and i'm getting dizzy-- bye"