Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thread Which Shall Not Be Named

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Default Re: The Thread Which Shall Not Be Named

Last I checked you can still buy nitrous canisters and crackers at Trails the head the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    I'm doing good. I have not had a drink or any drugs for 16 months. I was in Indian Wells for a while but I'm back in LA now.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

vinylmartyr

It means your nerves are over loaded and send out pain signals constantly. It was really bad a at 1st. Its healed some and I my tolerance for the pain has increased. If I run my hand down my leg I feel a thousand needles poking me in my foot.

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Last I checked you can still buy nitrous canisters and crackers at Trails the head the shop.
    I checked 2 weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    some sex shops do too. there is nothing more annoying than watching people on nitrus. maybe people on a ton of ketamine, but it's a close call.

i remember at 17 doing whippets with my girlfriend in my apartment. my roommate was completely straight edge and had a rule against illegal drugs. so when she came in and we had balloons in our mouths, i was like "you can buy them at trails, they're legal". then she called a friend and i overheard her saying "i don't know, they're huffing". just thought that was funny, lol. haven't done them in a long time though, just not fun anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

This turned into Drug Thread number 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Heresy View Post
    This turned into Drug Thread number 2.
    Did ya read the first page? The other thread was closed. Can't post anymore in there. Nada.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    some sex shops do too. there is nothing more annoying than watching people on nitrus. maybe people on a ton of ketamine, but it's a close call.

i remember at 17 doing whippets with my girlfriend in my apartment. my roommate was completely straight edge and had a rule against illegal drugs. so when she came in and we had balloons in our mouths, i was like "you can buy them at trails, they're legal". then she called a friend and i overheard her saying "i don't know, they're huffing". just thought that was funny, lol. haven't done them in a long time though, just not fun anymore.
    It's kinda fun on acid, and I hadn't done it before because I was scared of dying or whatever. The buzzy feeling in my head and hands can be nice if it's a good one.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

When I first move out here in mid 2000 I purchased a box of nitrous canisters. I think they lasted me 2 days. The novelty kinda wore off for me. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Did ya read the first page? The other thread was closed. Can't post anymore in there. Nada.
    No I didn't. I had a feeling someone was going to say this.

What's the difference between a mushroom trip and an acid trip? I've tripped mushrooms, but not acid.
    "Beer summit '09"

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Incase you can't find it, it's called Obamachusetts.
    State Tree: The Man-Eating Tree.
    State Bird: The Dragon.
    State Song: Bring Da Ruckus.
    Population: Awesome.
    Abortions: Yes.

Shrooms have more of a "body load" so it is harder to move around, and I would mumble gibberish more while on shrooms than acid. An acid trip is also much longer, up to 12 hours. And I noticed that while on acid, I would see bright lights and or iridescent patterns running around the borders of things whereas on shrooms, I would see an actual pattern (like the bedspread) actually move to other objects. For instance, my dog lying on our bed looked like he had our bedspread pattern over him. More stomach discomfort on shrooms than on acid, but you can still get stomach discomfort on the acid come-up.

Coachella was the first time I did MDA and molly, and for the first half of Kraftwerk's set I couldn't stand up. But the rest of the night I felt absolutely fantastic! Is that what you mean by the come up?
    "Beer summit '09"

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Incase you can't find it, it's called Obamachusetts.
    State Tree: The Man-Eating Tree.
    State Bird: The Dragon.
    State Song: Bring Da Ruckus.
    Population: Awesome.
    Abortions: Yes.

The come-up is when you are starting to feel the effects of the drug, but you haven't "peaked" yet, so yeah. I feel weird in my mouth and in my stomach on the acid come-up, and my body has trouble regulating heat, i.e. I feel really cold, then I feel really hot, back and forth. After you get through that part, should be smooth sailing (in my experience).

Quote Originally Posted by Quadromarshia View Post
    What's the difference between a mushroom trip and an acid trip? I've tripped mushrooms, but not acid.
    The major difference to me has always been that I've had very interesting other-worldly experiences on mushrooms... acid is always just a lot of fun.

gaaaa! all this talk of tripping, I can't wait to test out the Randy batch. Go US Postal System Go!

Beck Night Number Two two weeks from today, also known as the night we all trip. weeeeeeeeeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

I would recommend that Marco take 1 hit (or half a hit) during the "weakest" Coachella day, or if there is a day with a lot of dance, electronica, or psychedelic acts he likes, do it that day. Remember that it takes 12 hours to wear off and you might not be able to sleep for a while.

Depending on our schedules, I bet you could find some of us who would be willing to babysit you, Marco. I can only do acid one day at Coach because of the tolerance factor--I'd have to take several times my normal dose the next day if I am tripping 2 days in a row, or even tripping 2 days later. But my point is on my "sober" day, I could babysit.

If you want to try Ecstasy, you are pretty guaranteed a good time, but there will be memory loss and possible depression afterwards since you're dumping all your seratonin. (but you will have fun)
    Jesus, I have mood swings without the drugs! I doubt I can handle the come down of Ecstasy. Acid sounds a little frightening.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    I've only felt really shitty once after an Ex night, and that night I ended up popping like 5 (6?). I mean it IS Ultra Music Festival haha

If someone distracts his wife, I will gladly babysit Marco
    I don't want to get raped!
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Acid sounds a little frightening.
    Psychedelics tend to magnify whats truly inside you as a person... I've never had a bad trip, but heard some crazy stories.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    TeamCoachellaHellYeah, I would recommend doing a test run with people you can trust in a controlled environment on whatever substance you would want to do at Coachella. It's really worth doing. It enhances the experience and makes the endurance test of three days of partying easier to pass. I'm no expert, but according to Randy on the former drug thread, a simple Xanax can go a long way towards containing a trip gone awry. And knowing you have an exit strategy will already make yr trip go smoother, because you are the pilot of yr own trip, at least at low dosages. If you feel good, yr trip will be good, assuming you don't get murdered or anything like that. Making sure you have someone with you that you trust is huge too. I started tripping too hard during Kraftwerk this year, but Salah was there with me and it calmed me down and I ended up having the best night of my life. You seem to be pretty friendly and popular on the board, so finding good company at Coachella shouldn't be hard, even if the people you go with aren't into it. And I've always remembered events on acid and ecstasy more vividly than sober or while drinking. Just stay away from crack, meth, and (especially) Fanta, and you'll be fine.
    jesus, it sounds like getting ready for a marathon or something. this is a bit too much. I have taken zoloft before but stopped right away because it didn't sit so well it me. I will be with my wife and my brother and sister in law (plus whoever I end up meeting from the board). So I am not worried about being around people I trust. It just sounds like too much you know?

Acid is not frightening; it's exciting if done right. You will feel like a child again, full of wonder at the world, and everything tastes good, so you have to make sure you're not eating too quickly (could get sick).

Also re: Ecstasy, you can try boosting your serotonin levels the nights before and after you take E with 5-htp which works for some people. Doesn't seem to work so much for me though. I just thought if you were worried about not having fun, you could definitely have fun on Ecstasy.

It's all exagerated Marco. The Ex come down in particular. We're just telling you worst case scenerio. I always get worried everytime I drop, I always say/think the SAME thing "Good Lord, what Have I just done?"

but it always turns out fine.

I've never had a bad trip on cid either BlackSwan, Ditto on the stories, I just dont understand how some of these people reach that point
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

and what is this fanta talk? what is it code for?

Marco, take a stamp. You'll be fine, listen to Amy. You're gunna be so amazed at the colors. Everything is going to be so funny, you're going to feel strong connections with people that might not be there the next day. It's such a gigglefest. I'M a giggle fest, trust me.

You won't get raped! Maybe some under the sweater fondling. (I'm kidding! Kinda! !)

jesus, it sounds like getting ready for a marathon or something. this is a bit too much. I have taken zoloft before but stopped right away because it didn't sit so well it me. I will be with my wife and my brother and sister in law (plus whoever I end up meeting from the board). So I am not worried about being around people I trust. It just sounds like too much you know?
    Sorry, a lot of us are just trying to make sure if you do this, you want to be responsible, kind of like how people who want to get drunk make sure they have a ride home or have someone to watch the kids or whatever. You want to be safe.

I have only had one bad trip on a really strong dose, but a bad trip can be super scary. Every other time was amazing fun, full of euphoric feelings.

Has anyone heard of LSA being disguised in liquid form for the real thing?

and what is this fanta talk? what is it code for?
    this was a serious harcore LaughOutLoud over here!

No code, Fanta the amazing orange soda spiked with my drug of choice. I used to threaten Supre with one but he's no fun

Sorry, a lot of us are just trying to make sure if you do this, you want to be responsible, kind of like how people who want to get drunk make sure they have a ride home or have someone to watch the kids or whatever. You want to be safe.

I have only had one bad trip on a really strong dose, but a bad trip can be super scary. Every other time was amazing fun, full of euphoric feelings.
    Yeah I know, it is just a lot to take. I guess it is better then just popping something. Well I got 7 months to figure it out. We'll see.

This has nothing to do with you, actually. Peer pressure is its own high.

figured as much.