Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thread Which Shall Not Be Named

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

Default Re: The Thread Which Shall Not Be Named

I will talk and talk and then Coachella will come and I will be as sober as a Muslim in a gay bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

I am too sketchy.
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

really? I had some bad shrooms this year, I thought I wasdying for like 20 minutes. Not the same I know
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

vinylmartyr

I used to love to take acid and be around hoards of people. I took acid at Coachella in 99 for one of the last times and it was awesome. It makes me way to paranoid now and I just can't relax.

Marco I wouldn't have your first time on Acid at Coach, although one of my friends did and she had a wonderful time, it can go either way. You have to be with people you trust and will watch out for you. If it is something you are worried about don't take it, the worries will work there way through your head and you won't have much fun. Again it depends on what drugs you are talking about.
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

I did acid this year at coachella for the first time in 10 years. Amazing. Easy peasy. Look at it this way. Coachella is 3 days. By day 3 you should be comfortable with everything and everyone you are with..
    Last edited by faxman75; 09-19-2008 at 08:26 AM.

I hearing sometimes that there will be a thread which shall not be gay...

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    Don't do drugs for the 1st time at Coachella. There was this guy who I saw at the lost and found who took acid for the 1st time there. He was wigging out and asked some staff to call the paramedics. They tried to talk him down but he was convinced he was dying.
    he's an idiot, although I did notice my breathing becomes deeper when I'm tripping.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinken View Post
    Marco I wouldn't have your first time on Acid at Coach, although one of my friends did and she had a wonderful time, it can go either way. You have to be with people you trust and will watch out for you. If it is something you are worried about don't take it, the worries will work there way through your head and you won't have much fun. Again it depends on what drugs you are talking about.
    I sure did! TCHY, if you know that you can't trust yourself in an altered state of mind, then be sober. I wonder if you drink though because I will tell you that I prefer weed, acid & ecstacy to drinking. I would say that if you choose to do anything at Coach 09, you should try it beforehand with someone who you trust and is experienced and can kind of coach you through or remind you that you're not dying. Good luck & remember water.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

especially water

Acid + oxy = very relaxed state of mind

I have only drank and smoked out @ Coachella and I'm still gunshy about tripping @ Indio, but in '09 I may have to exorcise such a foolish limitation. Though the people I usually roll to the festival with will be anti-trip, it may be something to enjoy. We'll see how it all transpires...

you know you can come kick it with us drug enthusiasts @ PAW
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

why is it that im so paranoid about people knowing i do drugs?

I wish I knew... maybe a fear that they won't accept you or the stigma attached to drug use? I just found out my mom supports legalizing all drugs even though she doesn't do them.

i think its the stigma. If my parents knew they would want to send me to some kind of rehab

parents are never supposed to know. my mom and i talk about drugs in the hypothetical. my dad made the mistake of asking if i had done drugs when i first started college. he quickly established the "don't ask, don't tell" policy my mom and i silently adopted. parents worry, it's their job to do so & every responsible child's job to hide the truth. As for your peers, I think it's strange that you can't open up to them about it.
    Last edited by allyjoy; 09-19-2008 at 02:41 AM.

yeah your right. ill start by telling my roomates that i smoke weed...

I live by the mantra that; if you haven't experienced drug use of any kind--you have no room to criticize. I know I grew up in a staunch conservative Asian household, but even my father couldn't stop me with his background of once running an opium den in Bangkok with his mother. Still, it's kind of hypocritial of a parent to say no, don't do drugs because I said so. That is, unless the parent was a product of the yay heyday or was a hippie, then their concern is warranted. It seems that if you're going to crackdown on someone at least have some experience in the area you're policing.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    this is why I never did anything. I almost did E at Coachella in 2001. But my brother and his friends had gotten a bad batch and um...freaked out a little.
    TCHY, the drugs will enhance your Coachella experience, but truthfully, experiencing the "reality" of Coachella without worrying about your well being would be probably be the best. Especially if you've never done any...uh, you know...

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    Taking acid and losing your friends would suck. Just smoke some weed if your going to do anything.
    If anything, that would be my recommendation for the first time as well if you should choose to do anything...BTW, Vinylmartyr, how is the "reality" of life treating you? I recall you saying awhile back that you stayed somewhere here in Indian Wells for awhile. (Or, worked there?)
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

yeah thats true. I dont even think My parents have never even tried weed

Marco will be FINE. Have him take one stamp and let him run around with him wife. I bet he'll have a blast
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

I would recommend that Marco take 1 hit (or half a hit) during the "weakest" Coachella day, or if there is a day with a lot of dance, electronica, or psychedelic acts he likes, do it that day. Remember that it takes 12 hours to wear off and you might not be able to sleep for a while.

Depending on our schedules, I bet you could find some of us who would be willing to babysit you, Marco. I can only do acid one day at Coach because of the tolerance factor--I'd have to take several times my normal dose the next day if I am tripping 2 days in a row, or even tripping 2 days later. But my point is on my "sober" day, I could babysit.

If you want to try Ecstasy, you are pretty guaranteed a good time, but there will be memory loss and possible depression afterwards since you're dumping all your seratonin. (but you will have fun)
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

I have never done extacy. Dr. Drew scared me away from it but somehow lsd is ok. It started out simply by being cheaper and lasting longer. It was the hallucinagenic for people who didn't want to drop 20-40 bucks on others. $5 tabs were the way to go.

I just hope they don't have those drug sniffing horses on the campground again this year. They totally knew our camping group was on drugs on the way back into the campground last year.

I've only felt really shitty once after an Ex night, and that night I ended up popping like 5 (6?). I mean it IS Ultra Music Festival haha

If someone distracts his wife, I will gladly babysit Marco

GPS.

Leave my Amy alone! WTF.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

what?^^^

I always took just one hit of acid. It was always plenty. I got sick of getting fake stuff at raves though and ended up buying three hits one night. A microdot, white blotter and a hit with a picture on it.

All three were legit. The only bad trip I ever had. I think I cried twice at the rave, thought the ambulance was coming to take me away to the mental hospital as I sobbed in the window. Scary shit. Luckily my friends calmed me down and they even found other ravers to help calm me. I finally went off on my own to another room with nice beats and felt like a weight had been lifted. I guess I was lucky it was only bad for the first 2-3 hours. After that it was just really intense hallucinations but the intensity of the first 2-3 hours were awfully traumatizing and scary. I only tripped a couple more times after that and then I took my ten year break from it all together until last coachella.

One hit does me fine.

*sigh* I really do my LSDelight

I missed more Fanta talk? Fuck.