Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter!

Default Re: Dexter!

^^^

I highly doubt it. It will come back to haunt Quinn. He is going to be pinned for the murder and sound crazy when trying to put the blame on Dex. Deb and Laguardia know Quinn has a "bullshit" theory about Dexter and put him away for life and off the series.

Unless Deb finds out about Dexter... I have no clue what will happen on Sunday. This can end up being my favorite season of Dexter.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Quote Originally Posted by GeezrRckr View Post
    spoiler alert!

i'm glad that Dexter took care of Liddy. that shit was annoying. but, i do wonder what will happen with the drop of blood. certainly that is going to come back to haunt Dexter.
    I think it will cause Quinn a lot of problems. Dexter worked this clean. I don't expect Liddy's murder to be tracked back to Dexter by anyone. I think Quinn will be surprised about Liddy's death and then ultimately become a suspect. Not to mention Quinn's name is still on the log that checked out the surveilance equipment that's already been destroyed, how will explain that?

Without that, there isn't any hard evidence against Dexter. Just straws for grasping.

Oh come on, I'm really expected to believe the bug they found at Dexter's would really have "PROPERTY OF POLICE" stickered on it with a barcode???

Quote Originally Posted by GrossMagic View Post
    ^^^

I highly doubt it. It will come back to haunt Quinn. He is going to be pinned for the murder and sound crazy when trying to put the blame on Dex. Deb and Laguardia know Quinn has a "bullshit" theory about Dexter and put him away for life and off the series.
    ahh...boy, was i being lazy! that, plus the checked-out gear being tied to him points to Quinn being pinned for this. how tidy. god, the prospect of Deb finding out has so many juicy implications. yum.

Also the last call Liddy made was to Quinn. Seems like theres way to much to pin him to not happen. Even if Deb finds out about Dexter killing the barrel girls guys I don't think she will tie him to Liddy's murder. She said so herself that she is envious of the vigilante which brings me to believe that she wont turn in her brother.

"it's fucking beautiful, really"

(or thereabouts)

Sigh... I fucking knew it. Lame finale.
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

meh. very meh.

A bit anticlimactic
    10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater (?), 10/18 Culture Collide, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale, 11/7 Warpaint @ Echoplex, 11/12 Blonde Redhead @ Fonda

I mean, Dexter fucks up and crashes his fucking car and this Jordan Chase asshole really does a half assed job of tying up his victims. Also, Deb. Really...I mean seriously?

So, how does this work....Looman's fingerprints have to be all over that basement. Deb's bullet hole is going to be found down there as well. Are they just going to ignore that all together?

The blood on Quinn's shoe clears him? Then who's fucking blood is it?! Nobody gives a fuck because everyone hated the douchebag anyway since it's not linked to anyone else in the dna database they will just forget it? After so many edge of the seat moments in previous episodes they seemed to rush through to get some conclusions here at the end and ultimately but a nice pretty bow on top. While we are on break we can sleep easy knowing Looman has left and Dexter is going for dad of the year award watching all the kids during the summer...cute.

Faxman, the implication was that Dexter sabotaged the blood work so that Quinn wouldn't get in trouble. He did it for Deb, obviously. Not for Quinn.

As for Deb's bullet, Dexter could have got it. They did clean up and take the body away. Lumen's prints, though. Yeah, they probably would show up somewhere. We probably will not hear about it though.

The season finale sucked.

EDIT: Oh, and as for the blood belonging to some randomer, maybe Dexter put his own blood on it or something. Or maybe he put something that wasn't blood.
    Last edited by Alchemy; 12-13-2010 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Faxman, the implication was that Dexter sabotaged the blood work so that Quinn wouldn't get in trouble. He did it for Deb, obviously. Not for Quinn.
    Oh, I got that but I was just wondering if the blood shouldn't at least be something to go on. I wanted more specifics about the analysis he submitted. No point really though I guess.

As for Deb's bullet, Dexter could have got it. They did clean up and take the body away. Lumen's prints, though. Yeah, they probably would show up somewhere. We probably will not hear about it though.
    Yeah, I think my criticisms are a bit silly except for how nice and neat the finish was. I enjoyed it but everything just went a little too perfect.

The season finale sucked.

EDIT: Oh, and as for the blood belonging to some randomer, maybe Dexter put his own blood on it or something. Or maybe he put something that wasn't blood.
    I won't say it sucked but I was starting to think this was the best season yet but now i'm back to thinking last season was better.

You're right about everything being a little too perfect. What should have happened is that Deb should have seen them. She could have still let them get away with it, of course, but it would have set a fresh mood for the next season. I mean, are you fucking kidding me with that sheet of plastic? She should have asked them to step forward, slowly, and then, Oh shit! Dexter and Lumen! THEN, it would have made more sense for Lumen to bounce at the end. Because she could have said, "Your sister thinks I drove you to murder. I'm compromising things." Even if Deb wanted them to be together. Instead, Lumen leaving at the end just made her seem like a fickle bitch. What the shit. This guy just helped you take revenge on everybody that hurt you and he saved your life a couple times or more. And now you're going to leave him because he kills people!? That leaves out the cool premise of Dexter and Lumen killing random killers together.

Basically, we're back to square one, except without Rita and the kids (assuming they go home after the summer). The whole purpose of this season was so that Dexter could get a nanny.

There is absolutely no way deb would have let them go without seeing their faces, she is a fucking detective, her entire character is driven by a need to figure things out. i understand why she let them go, but that is completely unbelievable.

i also agree that the way lumen left dexter was offensive and ridiculous. if they wanted stiles off the show they could have dealt with it in a much better way, it makes no sense that she would completely accept who dexter was as a person and then reject him on account of that. what a selfish bitch, fuck her.
    Meow.Meow..Meow...

It could have interesting had Lumen ultimately freaked out on Dexter when he got home and started screaming something like "what did you turn me into" and was full of resentment at the end of it all. It would be cool if she came back and started hunting Dexter too.

I actually have a theory about Deb. Maybe she knows. Like later, when she says "are you glad its all over?" or something like that. That all of whats over? On the way to the camp, what if she called records and they had mentioned that Dexter had called saying a girls life was in danger. And then she could see the silhouettes or whatever, she could probably tell it was the size of Dexter. And after the records thing she could have easily connected the dots. Like the fact that Lumen showed up out of nowhere in her point of view, like Dexter was trying to keep her secret, and she fit the description of the barrel girls.

It would explain why she didnt want to see their faces, maybe she knew but didnt want to see him.

Just a theory though. There were plenty of problems. Like the car. Thats kind of a big plot hole.

And not to mention, how the hell was the case solved? They congratulated her on solving it when all she did was find the crime scene. Dexter and Lumen got rid of the body. All they know is that Jordan owned the camp. But didnt he own that car that was in that wreck too? Why didn't that incriminate him then? Not to mention that as far as the police know hes still on the loose.

And the way Lumen left was bullshit. That scene felt so forced (Though Dexter's reaction was really good, but Lumens explanation was stupid). Why'd they have to get a (somewhat) well known actor? I keep hearing they probably didn't want to pay her for next season. If thats the case they should have gotten a no name that wouldnt command a big salary. Not like Stiles did a great job acting (Though she got better as the season went on)
    Last edited by Llama of Time; 12-13-2010 at 10:03 PM.

vinylmartyr

wow that sucked balls

I'm bummed that Lumen left. She used Dexter to get what she wanted/needed and then left him cold.
    I do understand that she did what she had to do to exorcise her demons and
    now that she is done she can resume her life. I really wanted them to be a team though.

Quinn will get his next season. He is just plain annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

finally had the time to watch the finale tonite. yeah, what all of you have already said. i think the notion that Deb actually knows who it was is intriguing. but, this finale was pretty rubbish. too trim and tidy indeed.

one benefit of watching this later was that it was post-divorce announcement. the one line when Deb said something about "nothing is at it seems" was almost auto-biographical. oh, and stiles and hall totally fucked off screen. the tell is in the way they look at each other. not acting.

Quote Originally Posted by GeezrRckr View Post
    finally had the time to watch the finale tonite. yeah, what all of you have already said. i think the notion that Deb actually knows who it was is intriguing. but, this finale was pretty rubbish. too trim and tidy indeed.

one benefit of watching this later was that it was post-divorce announcement. the one line when Deb said something about "nothing is at it seems" was almost auto-biographical. oh, and stiles and hall totally fucked off screen. the tell is in the way they look at each other. not acting.

Mrs. Hall would not like this.
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiessp View Post
    [/B]

Mrs. Hall would not like this.
    Probably why she filed for divorce
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

Quote Originally Posted by thecapsulettes View Post
    Probably why she filed for divorce
    Oh! So she's single again.

you can have her....ain't nobody like a bone but a dog.

Pssshhh.I love the finale for the fact Dexter is single,someone know what Dexter is,the suprise of deb finding out what Dexter does hasn't happen,and finally season 6 is going be badass with the character who knows what Dexter does.
    Translation

Ty Segall / Cold Beat/WAND @ GAMH 01/29/15
    Sparks @ Ace Hotel 02/14/15
    Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/15
    The Pop Group @ GAMH 03/11/15
    Neutral Milk Hotel @ Pappy & Harriets 05/30/15

Last.fm

I just finished the last two episodes and I, too, thought the finale was pretty lame. I agree with Alchemy, next season would have been much more interesting if Deb had found Dexter there, but decided not to turn them in. Just her having to deal with that. So I'm gonna go with Llama's theory and presume Deb figured it out, but like Dexter and Quinn, she's not telling the whole story.

I do like that the two of them had an understanding. I think Quinn didn't push it because partially, in addition to further fucking things up with Deb, he's just relieved Liddy is out of the picture.

Jordan was retarded. What a horrible season "big kill" after an actor and character like Lithgow. I love me some Jonny Lee Miller, but he should really stick to Jane Austen remakes. He is just not menacing in the slightest. I almost couldn't believe he had enough strength to take out Emily. I guess it was interesting just because he had this whole entourage they had to take out before getting to him.

Oh well. It was a good season. Not as good as 4, but I really did like Dexter and Lumen together. I hope she stops being such a freakin flake and proves that it was real love. But maybe Jordan was right, in his final thoughts. They shared something so intense that their feelings felt more profound than they really were. Dexter probably felt more for her because this wasn't a new thing for him. He was used to the darkness, he just finally had someone to share it with. Lumen was experiencing a brand new life. It didn't hit her in the same way it hit Dexter. I guess I can accept that. She wasn't ever in love with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

I was just saying two days ago how Mos Def should quit acting and make some more music and then I see this:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-dexter-187328
    The actor and hip hop artist will play a hardened ex-con who claims to have found religion yet seems to continually find himself surrounded by violence. Michael C. Hall’s Dexter will reveal the truth of who he really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    I just want to ingest mind-altering chemicals and get my mind blown by tribal lasers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    I would rather have an auctioneer mc DnB sets

Nick and I are just about done with season 1 of this show, so far I am really liking it. Please tell me it doesn't get super lame and predictable later, I hate when that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Audra - I never felt it became either of those but there are the seasons I didn't enjoy as much as others. Season 4 kicks major ass so you have that to look forward to.
    Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    I just want to ingest mind-altering chemicals and get my mind blown by tribal lasers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    I would rather have an auctioneer mc DnB sets

I think the series is solid throughout. One of the best going in fact. This and breaking bad are probably my two favorite shows. Colin Hanks also joins Dexter next season. Season 4 was probably my favorite as well.