Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter!

Default Re: Dexter!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    My spouse is still convinced that at some point the sexual tension will come to a head with Deb and Dex but I can't imagine it, and don't want to.
    First time in this thread, I've spent nearly the past 3 months getting caught up from the beginning!

And I really, really hope the whole Deb has feelings for Dexter thing doesn't go anywhere now that she knows about him. I have absolutely no idea why the brought that storyline into the picture in the first place, and if the writers pursue it it could end up being one of the most catastrophic left turns a show has ever taken. Possibly even something that ends up in punchlines of jokes in the future. That bad.
    9/20 - Crosby, Stills & Nash - Santa Barbara Bowl
    9/21 - Caetano Veloso - Hollywood Bowl
    9/26 - William Basinski - Pasadena Arts Council
    9/28 - Bob Mould - Roxy (?)
    10/01 - King Crimson - Orpheum

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

Welcome mang. Good thing this season is starting off well for you/us. I was ready to write this bitch off after last season's cheese!

And, yes....Quinn looks awful. Wtf?!

Quinn is such a useless sideshow. he bangs a lot of shady women and occasionally gets drunk and says something dumb. is there anything more to this guy making his presence worthwhile?
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Ok I figured out the bracelet thing that had me confused. Last episode was also really good. Find it amusing that Dex is attracted to the crazy gardener that falls in love with serial killers. And that Deb's frustration with police dept bullshit is making Dexter's solutions appealing. And finally someone writing the show remembered that Dex has a kid and conveniently shipped him out of town. Oh and Laguerta reminds me of a cartoon Disney fish.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Quinn is such a useless sideshow. he bangs a lot of shady women and occasionally gets drunk and says something dumb. is there anything more to this guy making his presence worthwhile?
    I thought he and Deb had great chemistry and his contribution to the story was far better before. But it's weird that with all the history with him and Dexter and all the stuff he knows he isn't still suspicious.
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.

Maybe he will end up under Dexters' knife. I can only hope . . .
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

Laguerta seriously suspects that DEB may be the Bay Harbor Butcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    I hope Wario and Donkey Kong don't conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Laguerta seriously suspects that DEB may be the Bay Harbor Butcher.
    I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I'll have to find time today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I'll have to find time today!!!
    Ah sorry to spoil anything for you. For what it is worth, it is only huge speculation on my part.

I thought the blood on Dexter's boat may be his downfall but am glad he found the blood first last night. Really loving this season so far.

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Swans 9/8, Modest Mouse 9/26, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

I am glad they finally set in motion this season what will be Dexter's downfall, with both LaGuerta (blood slides) and Batista (Victor murder) both on paths that end at Dexter.

Don't be so sure.

I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

I agree that Batista and Maria are on to something, but not overly concerned. More enamoured with the chemistry between Dex and Hannah. I just want them to let loose and grab each other!

Maybe Dexter will end up on Hannahs' table. And by ending up on Her table I mean they bone each other on a kill table fighting over a knife. This is showtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Maybe Dexter will end up on Hannahs' table. And by ending up on Her table I mean they bone each other on a kill table fighting over a knife. This is showtime.
    God yes!!! Let the blood and semen fly!

Good lord.

C'mon that scenario sounds great to me. And likely.

Here's a wild guess, but this whole Hannah bullshit is just that, bullshit. A red herring. With the way this season has been going, I don't see this little out-of-left-field drama between the two of them last beyond next episode.

Also, when (and if) do you all think the background behind geek creep will come up? There HAS to be more to that situation.

Here's a wild guess, but this whole Hannah bullshit is just that, bullshit. A red herring. With the way this season has been going, I don't see this little out-of-left-field drama between the two of them last beyond next episode.
    I'm just hopeful for any kind of romance Dexter can have that would remove or at least delay the possibility of the Dex/Deb situation coming to fruition.

Also, when (and if) do you all think the background behind geek creep will come up? There HAS to be more to that situation.
    Now that Dexter knows it was the Mob guys that killed Louis on the boat, more will surface on that for sure.

Everything on Dexter happens for a reason. These stories are still unfolding and there should be a big payoff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

Quote Originally Posted by icedKeg View Post
    Everything on Dexter happens for a reason.
    I'd like to think that, but some stuff is just weird. Like, take that Asian chick that warned Deb about Quinn a few seasons ago. Her whole character was so cartoon-like. What was the point of all that?

last.fm, if you care

Twitter, if you dare

I'd like to think that, but some stuff is just weird. Like, take that Asian chick that warned Deb about Quinn a few seasons ago. Her whole character was so cartoon-like. What was the point of all that?
    Oh shit, totally forgot about that. What DID happen with that? Think it was related to his past work at a narc? That is all starting to surface again.

Oh shit, totally forgot about that. What DID happen with that? Think it was related to his past work at a narc? That is all starting to surface again.
    Yes, with the whole thing about the mob guys knowing they could leave a bag of cash on the seat of Quinn's car, and he'd look the other way on stuff... Quinn has seemed so useless to the plot lately there should be some good stuff coming where he's concerned. Either that or they'll have to kill the character off so the actor can get into rehab.

Is that why he looks like shit? Is he hitting the sauce or something off set? And i totally forgot about that Asian chick. What was her deal again?

Careful about Quinn (the actor, dont know his name). I had thought "drugs" for sure a while back, but then I realized that for all I know, dude has cancer or something gnarly, and if that is the case and it hits the news, I'll feel not so great about bashing on him.

I've always been so back and forth with Quinn's character. At first I hated him and didn't trust him, but I've sorta loved him lately, especially his hair...HA!! He obviously has a dirty past that it's taken the show forever to get into. Maybe it's happening soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

Careful about Quinn (the actor, dont know his name). I had thought "drugs" for sure a while back, but then I realized that for all I know, dude has cancer or something gnarly, and if that is the case and it hits the news, I'll feel not so great about bashing on him.
    True enough, shouldn't be making assumptions, but I'm surprised his drastic new appearance isn't the subject of media discussion. I just googled him, and when you type in only "Quinn on Dexter" the first three matches are "so thin", "so skinny" and "looks different".

Well that gave me a semi...

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Swans 9/8, Modest Mouse 9/26, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

Weakest episode of the season.

Although, I do admit to a stirring in my loins seeing her legs all up in that glorious position that they were.

She seemed to have some nice chest meat.