Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter!

Default Re: Dexter!

Seeing John Lithgow naked was quite disturbing.

:: shudders ::
    Upcoming shows:

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Seeing John Lithgow naked was quite disturbing.

:: shudders ::

i'm with Blackswan, always a season behind as I watch this show on DVD. I went through most of S3 over the weekend and looking forward to finishing it up this weekend. I had heard the J Lithgow casting and feel it's brilliant, but you just put an image in my head that's going to have me dreading that first ep of S4

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    4/9 The Knife@Fox Pomona - Coachella W1 - 4/15 Bonobo@Glass House - 4/16 Little Dragon@Pappy's - Coachella W2 - 4/25 Dillinger Escape Plan@Glass House - 5/1 The Horrors@First Unitarian Church - 6/28 Robyn/Royksopp@Bill Graham

John Lithgow is pretty much a probable creepy serial killer anyways, so this is pretty much a win-win for the Dexter fans.

Okay, maybe he isn't one in real life, but after watching the first two episodes, it makes him as believeable as you could get in regards to casting the Trinity Killer.

Hopefully it'll keep up its momentum and we'll see less of Debra--which I doubt will actually happen lol.

eewww, so I just read that Dexter is dating his on-screen sister in real life. YAY for (pretend) incest!
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    4/9 The Knife@Fox Pomona - Coachella W1 - 4/15 Bonobo@Glass House - 4/16 Little Dragon@Pappy's - Coachella W2 - 4/25 Dillinger Escape Plan@Glass House - 5/1 The Horrors@First Unitarian Church - 6/28 Robyn/Royksopp@Bill Graham

No, no - not dating, they already got married! This is very old news, Jorge! Where have you been??

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "Dexter" star Michael C. Hall has married co-star Jennifer Carpenter, who plays his sister on the television show, the actor's representative said on Friday.

They wed on New Year's Eve in picturesque Big Sur, California, and she had a wedding ring linked to a bouquet, Hall's representative Craig Bankey said in a statement.

The ring was passed down from Carpenter's grandfather.

In "Dexter," Hall plays Dexter Morgan, a Miami police analyst who moonlights as a serial killer targeting sociopaths. Carpenter plays Debra Morgan, Dexter's adoptive sister, a tomboyish cop. "Dexter" is on U.S. cable channel Showtime.

Hall, 37, and Carpenter, 29, dated for a year and-a-half before being married, Bankey said.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/peopl...50902R20090110
    Last edited by unknown; 10-01-2009 at 10:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    I just want to ingest mind-altering chemicals and get my mind blown by tribal lasers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    I would rather have an auctioneer mc DnB sets

now that I think about it, i had heard it before, but i just saw a picture of them in this week's US (got a free subscription and it's good crapper material...) and since i'm in just finishing up S3 on DVD i finally made the connection. I loved him in 6 Feet Under, but I LURVE!!! him in Dexter!

His wife was cool in Quarantine too.

I really enjoyed the first episode. Cant wait for the rest of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    jesus christ, i leave the board for an hour to find the disneyland thread and there's all these fry threads. wtf?!

Latest episode was just OK. What can I say? I enjoy the killings. I feel the same way towards Rita that I felt during most of season 2. Cannot stand her.

*bit of a spoiler*
    I really like Lundy. I hope that ends up to be one of the most interesting aspects of the season where they make it seem like Dexter is constantly on his toes with Lundy hoping not to be discovered as a serial killer. I'm also looking forward to seeing why Dexter and the Trinity Killer meet. But fuck Rita. Maybe if you didn't make your full time working husband stay up all night with the baby he wouldn't have rolled his fucking car - then you wanna show up at his work and talk shit? I really think she's gonna end up banging their neighbor.
    I just want to ingest mind-altering chemicals and get my mind blown by tribal lasers.

I don't really understand what they are trying to accomplish by killing off Lundy
    Re: GayInTucson's illiterate ass

Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    I don't think we'll be hearing from him again. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    I don't really understand what they are trying to accomplish by killing off Lundy
    Seriously? With Lundy alive and hunting Trinity the story cannot evolve. Did you catch the latest episode? It sparked my interest in the series. I had become a bit bored with the previous episodes but now it looks interesting.

John Lithgow has a rad singing voice

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Candy blood slides, Dexter style!

Directions here. I would so make these and have people over to watch Dexter and eat them if I had a tv.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Great Episode. I totally called that the reporter shot Meg but had no idea she was the daughter....

Dexter never ceases to become more interesting.

Oh man, that was crazy. I've only been watching for most of this season, these last few episodes have been great though. Need to really catch up and watch all the previous seasons.

Thumbs up Re: Dexter!

AWESOME episode + theres still 3 more episodes left...
    "conversation is a game of circles and i'm getting dizzy-- bye"

This season is really turning out to be a good one. although i havent seen the first 2, how were they?
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

oh my god that last episode was awesome! the ending was such a "wtf" moment haha
    Quote Originally Posted by morelifefucker View Post
    The drugs dont work as well on sunday as they worked on friday.

awesome episode. loved it when trinity went effing nuts at the thanksgiving dinner!
    didnt like the ending though
    i dont buy the whole "shes his daughter" thing and the fact that they "team up" killing people...seems kinda stupid.
    also she comes off as too plain and "normal" to be his daughter.
    i imagine that growing up with that guy would seriously F U up in the head
    <schedule_2013>
    St Vincent 3/19, Cut Copy 3/31, The Knife 4/9, Mogwai 4/15, Pixies 4/17
    </schedule>

I don't think they team up to kill people. That'd be pretty lame. She is the one who shot Dexter's sister though, so I'm guessing this connection between trinity and the reporter is just to show she's capable of such things.
    Quote Originally Posted by morelifefucker View Post
    The drugs dont work as well on sunday as they worked on friday.

Banned

just getting into this show finally...superb Totally not reading this thread until i watch season 2 though !

Quote Originally Posted by jgonen View Post
    Great Episode. I totally called that the reporter shot Meg but had no idea she was the daughter....
    You mean Deb, right? I think it was pretty easy to suspect Christine of killing Lundy and shooting Deb once Deb determined that the shooter was not a tall man but someone the size of Masuka. She is so desperate for a story. What a disappointment though; I really hoped Trinity would be offing Christine instead we find out she's his fucking daughter. No wonder she's fucking nuts.

Does anyone else not give a fuck about Laguerta and Batista's romantic relationship? And I can't stand Elliott's face.
    Quote Originally Posted by djandrews25 View Post
    This season is really turning out to be a good one. although i havent seen the first 2, how were they?
    Season 1 is terrific. Follows the first book pretty closely and really does a great job of developing the characters. Season 1 also has a great ongoing plot with another killer like this season. Season 2 was good, better than season 3 IMO. This season is almost as good as the first.

Quote Originally Posted by unitedwesuck View Post
    just getting into this show finally...superb Totally not reading this thread until i watch season 2 though !
    I wish I can experience the first 2 seasons again. THE BEST imo. I doubt you'll find many who disagree.

I've only seen the first 4 episodes of the latest season. I really need to get on the ball. Dexter is too intriguing to follow for me to just continue working to support myself and "shower" daily.
    Saved two girls at DFA. Come at me karma.

Season 1 is also essential to learn about where Dexter came from and what made him the way he is. They drop the event from time to time in the series but seasons 1 and 2 really explain his background and Harry's as well.

Harry has some of the best lines. In Season 3 especially.
    Saved two girls at DFA. Come at me karma.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    You mean Deb, right? ...

Does anyone else not give a fuck about Laguerta and Batista's romantic relationship?
    Yes.

and

Yes they fucking annoy me!

What do you guys think the "big twist" is?

I think Dexter might actually get into some real trouble. I hope he is forced to kill Joey.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonen View Post
    What do you guys think the "big twist" is?
    I think it might have something to do with Elliot,he has too big a part to just be Rita's love interest/distraction,there's something else going on there...
    btw has anyone else noticed that the baby is one of the best actors on the show? I'm constantly impressed at the skills shown by this actor...
    Last edited by Abe Lincoln; 11-30-2009 at 11:55 PM.
    I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.

I cant wait for Dex to pwn Trinity!

Holy fuck.

Looks like Trinity wins this season.

im kinda glad

this show just