Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 37

Thread: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

  1. #1
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    lets see how mike and dani are today lol ... there has been this skit by george carlin for years ... words you can never say on tv .. is it still valid, can you use them at work, in general conversations, all of that ... so lets see if it has changed .. btw, tygerlady is off with her daugher and grand niece, and i am here alone with some teq lol .. they know better then to leave me alone ... x****


    Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, and Tits, wow. Tits doesn't even belong on the list, you know. It's such a friendly sounding word. It sounds like a nickname. 'Hey, Tits, come here. Tits, meet Toots, Toots, Tits, Tits, Toots.' It sounds like a snack doesn't it? Yes, I know, it is, right. But I don't mean the sexist snack, I mean, New Nabisco Tits. The new Cheese Tits, and Corn Tits and Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits Onion Tits, Tater Tits, Yeah. Betcha can't eat just one. That's true I usually switch off . But I mean that word does not belong on the list.

    guessing this doesnt last fifty posts cuz what can you say , but lets see ....
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  2. #2
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,025

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    Well, you can say Shit in certain context on the air now, so Carlin is one step closer to getting his standup played on TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  3. #3
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Well, you can say Shit in certain context on the air now, so Carlin is one step closer to getting his standup played on TV.
    for some reason, when i was younger, i never used the word asshole, i still dont now mostly, it just sounds gross, but the lady references, i never had a hard time with them ... not sure what that means .. hey guys, are the ladies not what we live and die for eh .... x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  4. #4
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,646

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    I don't know about words, but I know of atleast 7 kinds of pictures you can't post on this board! Oh, and listen here, you motherfucking cocksucker, it really pisses me off that you're allowed to brag n' shit about being left unattended with all those damn titty treats and tequila! Greedy Bastard!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  5. #5
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,646

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    for some reason, when i was younger, i never used the word asshole, i still dont now mostly, it just sounds gross, but the lady references, i never had a hard time with them ... not sure what that means .. hey guys, are the ladies not what we live and die for eh .... x****
    I don't know about living and dying for the ladies, but I know our "references" keep you around.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  6. #6
    Member fiyahhh!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Palo Alto, CA
    Posts
    1,796

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    tit for tat

  7. #7
    Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kensington market, Toronto.
    Posts
    6,370

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Well, you can say Shit in certain context on the air now, so Carlin is one step closer to getting his standup played on TV.
    ...it never occurred to me until now that I've never seen a carlin special on network or regular cable television.
    although HBO has somehow made every one of his specials available on google video now, so there's finally a way for everyone in the world to learn his lessons.

  8. #8
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,115

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    ...it never occurred to me until now that I've never seen a carlin special on network or regular cable television.
    although HBO has somehow made every one of his specials available on google video now, so there's finally a way for everyone in the world to learn his lessons.
    HBO ran pretty much all his specials the week after he died- I have about 13 hours of them on my DVR. I need to take a weekend and burn them all to DVD.

  9. #9
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,303

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    I thought **** was the only word you couldn't say?
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  10. #10
    Member fiyahhh!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Palo Alto, CA
    Posts
    1,796

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    are you talking about p-i-n-g?

  11. #11
    Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kensington market, Toronto.
    Posts
    6,370

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    **** yes

  12. #12
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    titty titty bang bang.

  13. #13
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,303

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    **** **** **** ****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  14. #14
    DJ SallyBear sbessiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    27,739

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    **** **** **** ****
    it's like suprefan talking!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

  15. #15
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,489

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    Ron, you are awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

  16. #16

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    p. ing
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  17. #17
    Coachella Junkie SFChrissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    live in Pacifica Work 'n Play in SF
    Posts
    6,102

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    I've heard god damn on the radio with out a flinch...

  18. #18
    old school Jon Blazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    theFUNHOUSE
    Posts
    2,510

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    This thread is tits!

  19. #19

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    FUKKIN A !

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  20. #20
    old school zenidogx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    here's a word you can still use- Fail! this thread is full of it.


    jk. no thread by one of the better boardmembers can fail. no matter how drunk he was when it was started.
    Last edited by zenidogx; 09-08-2008 at 10:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe View Post
    Here is all I'll say about borders ... the Los Angeles Angels.

  21. #21
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,766

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    Milton Berle was jewish. one day he took some christian friends with him and his family to the temple. the rabbi was tickled and greeted the group: "Welcome goys and berles!"
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  22. #22
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,032

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    you guys are way too nice .. rock and roll.. lets change the world .. x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  23. #23
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,324

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???


  24. #24
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,848

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    lets see how mike and dani are today lol ... there has been this skit by george carlin for years ... words you can never say on tv .. is it still valid, can you use them at work, in general conversations, all of that ... so lets see if it has changed .. btw, tygerlady is off with her daugher and grand niece, and i am here alone with some teq lol .. they know better then to leave me alone ... x****


    Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, and Tits, wow. Tits doesn't even belong on the list, you know. It's such a friendly sounding word. It sounds like a nickname. 'Hey, Tits, come here. Tits, meet Toots, Toots, Tits, Tits, Toots.' It sounds like a snack doesn't it? Yes, I know, it is, right. But I don't mean the sexist snack, I mean, New Nabisco Tits. The new Cheese Tits, and Corn Tits and Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits Onion Tits, Tater Tits, Yeah. Betcha can't eat just one. That's true I usually switch off . But I mean that word does not belong on the list.

    guessing this doesnt last fifty posts cuz what can you say , but lets see ....
    I hate the t word, ron.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  25. #25

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    up the dosage & you'll be fine
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

  26. #26
    Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kensington market, Toronto.
    Posts
    6,370

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    my favorite off the list is
    'tater tits- betcha can't eat just one'

  27. #27
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    *PING*

  28. #28
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,766

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    I don't know how you can p_ing your lamedar. I can't make any sense of if myself to tell if it's lame or what.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  29. #29
    Coachella Junkie dorkfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    12,277

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    p. ing
    didn't you get pi.ng banned mr lamedar?
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

  30. #30
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: new 7 words you cant use hummm ???

    ping

Similar Threads

  1. Words being censored?
    By xXThirdManXx in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 02:53 PM
  2. I've got 4 words for ya'...
    By Mr.Nipples in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 11:19 PM
  3. Heath Ledger's last words
    By Aa0275 in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 06:15 PM
  4. Five words: QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE
    By LadyGrey88 in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 03:18 AM
  5. Describe Coachella in a few words?
    By Dave_2006 in forum Past Experiences
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 12:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •