View Poll Results: What’s your top reason?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want “Change we can believe in”

    4 10.53%
  • I associate McCain with Bush and McCain is just 4 more years of the last 8

    6 15.79%
  • I truly understand and support the specific issues that Obama stands for

    11 28.95%
  • I primarily disagree with what McCain stands for and therefore must vote Obama

    5 13.16%
  • Obama has the charisma to rally behind regardless of his political stance

    2 5.26%
  • Other

    6 15.79%
  • Voting for Obama should be forbidden

    4 10.53%
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: I will vote for Obama because...

  1. #1
    Coachella Junkie PlayaDelWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Posts
    7,358

    Default I will vote for Obama because...

    Lots of support...please vote

  2. #2
    old school Jon Blazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    theFUNHOUSE
    Posts
    2,510

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    I will vote for Obama because he admits to having The Rolling Stones in his i-pod.

  3. #3
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    FUCK YOU!!(not the thread starter) wheres the "i follow party lines" option?

  4. #4
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    needs to be multiple choice and public.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  5. #5
    old school Jon Blazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    theFUNHOUSE
    Posts
    2,510

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    FUCK YOU!!(not the thread starter) wheres the "i follow party lines" option?
    I primarily disagree with what McCain stands for and therefore must vote Obama

  6. #6
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Blazed View Post
    I primarily disagree with what McCain stands for and therefore must vote Obama
    not the same thing.

  7. #7
    Memorial_07
    Guest

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    I'm voting for him because he's black...

    Nah just kidding.
    I'm not voting

  8. #8
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,761

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    i would have picked three probably but it only let me pick one.

  9. #9
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,306

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    I disagree with his choice of VP and his lurch towards the right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  10. #10
    Coachella Junkie humanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    6,900

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    Obama is growing on me, but I am still not completely sold on him yet. That being said, John McCain inspires no confidence whatsoever. He doesn't project the confidence that I believe the President of the United States should exude. Several years ago, I felt different about him, but now he appears to be a frail old man who sounds confused and overwhelmed when asked questions or giving speeches. He seems like another simpleton who is a pawn in a much larger political game than he is even aware of. My choices are then; vote for Obama, abstain from voting, write myself in, or vote for Ron Paul and revolution.
    '99-'11...

  11. #11
    Member PrettyRagdoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,030

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    I'm an independent voter. And when it comes down to it, Obama comes closest to what I want in a president

    Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    Fuck your formal education up for music and stop being a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by braundiggity View Post
    I dunno. Lots of the arguments seem hypocritical to me. Can't we leave it simply as: I loved the shit out of it, some hated the shit out of it, and that's just how some shows go?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/musicislife/

    Karma Police are coming for you


  12. #12
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,521

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    "Because Indie Musicians Told Me To."

  13. #13

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    Quote Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
    Obama is growing on me, but I am still not completely sold on him yet. That being said, John McCain inspires no confidence whatsoever. He doesn't project the confidence that I believe the President of the United States should exude. Several years ago, I felt different about him, but now he appears to be a frail old man who sounds confused and overwhelmed when asked questions or giving speeches. He seems like another simpleton who is a pawn in a much larger political game than he is even aware of. My choices are then; vote for Obama, abstain from voting, write myself in, or vote for Ron Paul and revolution.
    being from California your vote ain't gonna matter... It's Dem here. If Obama gets in lets hope the guys not a pussy... most of them are.

  14. #14
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,562

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    Because evangelicals believe he is the antichrist so if it gets rid of them and the war hey it's a win win
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  15. #15

    Question Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    wheres the option "because I'm a sheep and I do what the media tells me to do?"

  16. #16
    old school JebusLives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,299

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatLies View Post
    wheres the option "because I'm a sheep and I do what the media tells me to do?"
    Way to troll a dead, obsolete thread from 2008.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Your stupid

  17. #17
    old school
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,355

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    Quote Originally Posted by JebusLives View Post
    Way to troll a dead, obsolete thread from 2008.
    way to troll a troll who trolled an obsolete thread from 2008

  18. #18
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,283

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    Other - Because Obama is good for your mama!
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  19. #19
    Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatLies View Post
    wheres the option "because I'm a sheep and I do what the media tells me to do?"
    Then call me dolly.

  20. #20
    old school JebusLives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,299

    Default Re: I will vote for Obama because...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    way to troll a troll who trolled an obsolete thread from 2008
    ...and so on
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Your stupid

Similar Threads

  1. Obama Vs. McCain
    By HEADSTRUCK in forum Polls
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 09:49 PM
  2. I will vote for Obama because?
    By PlayaDelWes in forum Polls
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 09:45 AM
  3. Obama’s & McCain’s Top 10!
    By BlackSwan in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 02:14 PM
  4. Did anyone eat the Obama confetti?
    By mikey.golightly in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 08:24 AM
  5. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 08:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •