Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How far into dating is it okay to fart in front of the other person ?

Default Re: How far into dating is it okay to fart in front of the other person ?

icing? thats like a 4 yr olds slobber on a cake you didnt want after he blew the candles out.

Default Re: How far into dating is it okay to fart in front of the other person ?

Quote Originally Posted by allyjoy View Post
    it's not the first time someone has taken back their love from me... it won't be the last.
    i was just messing. but if we ever meet, you cant fart.

I don't fart in public as a general rule... but things happen that are beyond one's control. I make no promises.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

alright, then no beans or wheat beer. deal?

deal
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

lafolieverte

i strongly suggest anyone that has serious gas to find a suitable location for its immediate release, else you may face serious consquences (e.g. cold sweats, tunnel vision, and fainting- which may result in some dirty drawers)

Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    ive been with my girlfriend for 2 years almost, and still have never farted in front of her, and never heard her either...
    you need to drink more. lots more.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    you need to drink more. lots more.
    hahahahahahahahah so true.. so true..

went down got queefed on..but isnt that like feeding her beans and expecting it?
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Do you know what a queef is? (do I need to go there?)
    Last edited by amyzzz; 08-21-2008 at 04:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

air caught up in your junk that escapes.

I know what it is; I was asking if that person knew. Damnit, I said it wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

lafolieverte

everyone knows queafs (queaves?) to quove, hath quoven, etc

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    air caught up in your junk that escapes.
    Sorry Marooko, but your shit is called junk...ours is more a treasure.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Now with cats...I really don't think they fart. They purr...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by vogina View Post
    hahahahahahahahah so true.. so true..

went down got queefed on..but isnt that like feeding her beans and expecting it?
    I dont think you know what queef is. Plus, your not lucky enough to be queefed on.

Quote Originally Posted by lafolieverte View Post
    everyone knows queafs (queaves?) to quove, hath quoven, etc
    le quiven, queefeth, queelofaleth, etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Now with cats...I really don't think they fart. They purr...
    Or shit on your livingroom carpet and then you throw them out the window of a moving car.

This question is actually being asked?

Yeah. Try answering it.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lafolieverte View Post
    1st date, 2nd, 3rd ? 10th ? 11+ ?

i encountered a 2nd date farter, and since i wasn't too into her to begin with i basically ceased contact w/ her

i would have let it slip (hek hek...) if she were more in line with my chi and shit

so, what's acceptable to/for you?
    I assume whomever you are dating must be disgusting to look at. So I say do it right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

after she does.
    preferably IMMEDIATELY after she does, to alleviate her embarrassment and make it one of those classic relationship milestones.

I really don't understand the big deal about farting. I remember the first time I farted in front of a boyfriend and I remember being horribly embarrassed. He thought it was amusing and we moved on. I farted within the first month with my husband, but it was after he had already made it clear to me that he could give two shits about gas. We got REALLY close really fast. But as I said, I really don't understand the big deal. We all pass gas. My daughter let out a big one today while sitting on my lap after a nice meal with family today. It vibrated my whole seat. I'm so proud.

During sex, now that's a different story. That shit is just fucking funny.

The interwebs know all....

Is it true that a woman can fart out of her, shall we say, frontal opening, and if so, where does the gas come from?

Yes, it is true! The gas that emerges is simply trapped air, for there is no gas production in the genitalia of a woman. The air can enter because the system is open to the outside. This highly specialized kind of fart is sometimes called a queef. This occurs especially frequently during the sex act, when air in the genitalia gets compressed and is forced out at high pressure.

In the British Isles, this phenomenon is known as a "fanny fart." Whereas, in the United States, "fanny" refers to the buttocks, in Great Britain, the word pertains to the female pudenda.

Is it weird to enjoy farting?

It is not unusual to enjoy farting. I believe that enjoyment of farting is a healthy attitude, since everyone has to fart. If a person is farting to the extent that it creates problems and unhappiness, then a visit to a doctor is in order.

Is it common for people to enjoy smelling their own farts?

I believe that it is not only common, it is universal. A person farts and then thinks, at least subconsciously, "Wow, I made that!"

Can farting be considered sexy?

Everything imaginable, and many things not imaginable, can be considered sexy by humans. However, the female southern pine beetle exudes a pheromone called frontalin in her flatus that not only serves to attract males but acts as a general gathering call to both males and females of her species. Her farts are an invitation to an orgy. Unfortunately for her, her frontalin-laden farts also attract predators.
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I am not cool with this in front of anyone. I go to the bathroom and sit on the can when the feeling comes. How sanitary is it to release gas on your clothes and yourself and continue to walk around? Say no to farting in front of another person.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

I just think that's sad. Two of my good friends have never farted in front of their wives. To me, that is such a sign of repression that I wonder how little else they share with each other.

I can't say that I enjoy mine or other's farts, but jesus christ what is the big deal. It's a shitty smell that lingers for a moment and then goes away.

Memorial_07

Even if your married, it's not ok to fart in front of your spouse...
    however 30-50 years in your not going to give a fuck

Why?

you'll explode if you hold it in

Exactly GayPalm, why must we be so repressed?

Memorial_07

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Why?
    Why what?