Thread: The Default Thread: Music Edition.

Threaded View

Default Re: The Default Thread: Music Edition.

Date, City, David Byrne in Conversation with... Event topic Tickets

Sept. 14 Minneapolis Steve Seel, founder of Minnesota Public Radio’s The Current Delivering Music—How Technology Shapes What We Hear MORE INFO

Sept. 17 Chicago Bettina Richards, founder of indie label Thrill Jockey & Greg Kot, Chicago Tribune music critic Stay Free!—How To Survive In The Indie World MORE INFO

Sept. 19 Toronto Cory Doctorow, blogger, journalist, author, co-editor of Boing Boing Wassup Internet?!—Music in the Digital Landscape MORE INFO

Sept. 22 Montreal Win Butler, musician (Arcade Fire) I Am Standing On A Stage--Why Do We Do It? MORE INFO

Sept. 24 Boston Steven Pinker, cognitive scientist, author Are We Born Musical? MORE INFO

Sept. 28 Philadelphia Greg Milner, music, film, and technology writer Delivering Music—How Technology Shapes What We Hear MORE INFO

Oct. 1 DC David Lowery, musician (Camper Van Beethoven, Cracker), producer Music and Copyright in the Digital Era MORE INFO

Oct. 14 Los Angeles Trent Reznor, musician (Nine Inch Nails, How to Destroy Angels) and Oscar-winning film composer & Josh Kun, author and professor Going It Alone: Music, Marketing and the Web MORE INFO

Oct. 16 San Francisco Bernie Krause, author, electronic musician, and soundscape pioneer What You Hear is What You Are MORE INFO

Oct. 19 Portland Carrie Brownstein, musician (Sleater-Kinney), writer, and actress. Acting Out—Why Perform? MORE INFO
    Last edited by TomAz; 09-12-2012 at 11:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.