Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cats do not have 9 lives

Default Cats do not have 9 lives

i was driving down a dark street when a cat dashed or at least tried to dash across, cat didnt see me coming and bam, roadkill it is and by the way cat died instantly, 9 lives my ass

Default Re: Cats do not have 9 lives

how do you know it wasnt hit 8 other times?

the autopsy report came back negative for that

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

dude, did you try to slow down? or honk?

also, with this thread, your ridiculous name makes some kind of ridiculous sense

i accidentally thought it was el chupacabra and i stepped on the rubber pedal also known as the accelerator

if you're trying to say you didn't give a shit about hitting a cat, I think you'll find dani will be happy to ban you, fucking cat-killer.
    slow down and sound your horn.

i saw someone hit (turns out almost) a dog on this street a couple of miles from work one day ... so i rushed to work, told them i would be back in a while and rushed back to find the doggie ... i looked for almost an hour under bushes etc and never found him ... i guess i was happy i didnt, but at least i did try ... just me i guess ...x****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

I saw a dog get hit by a car. It didn't go under the car but it did smack it's face on the wheel and the poor thing layed there crying in pain. I can't stand listening to an animal cry in pain I cried the rest of the way to school lol.

Several times I've almost hit a cat and thank god I was able to stop in time. I'd feel like shit if I were to run over an animal. Except birds...cuz they shit on your car.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkillhighway951 View Post
    i was driving down a dark street when a cat dashed or at least tried to dash across, cat didnt see me coming and bam, roadkill it is and by the way cat died instantly, 9 lives my ass
    Yes, they do, and you can be certain that cat will use one of them to come back and fuck with you when you least expect it.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by frozen pilgrim View Post
    slow down and sound your horn.
    That never works. Theres a shitload of cats where i live that are always on the road and non of them ever move when i sound the horn. Like two months ago i was driving home late and i saw a cat on the side of the road. I kept my normal speed since wasnt really on the way to get run over. Then before i passed him he tried to cross the road and i ran him over. It almost seemed like if he asked for it.

uh, yes it does work.
    if you're driving fast enough in a residential area at night that a cat can't see or hear you coming in time, you're driving recklessly. there's no excuse for residential roadkill. it's the result of either reckless or heartless people.
    the lest you can do is sound your horn and apply brakes. I'm not suggesting that people have to run themselves off the road on account of every squirrel or cat that sprints into the road, but you have to at least TRY not to hit it.
    I asked if he honked or slowed down, and the answer was no-
    he's a piece of shit cat killer

like "cat didn't see me coming and bam" actually implies that you didn't even care if you avoided it or not- that it was the cat who should have been avoiding you

see the bread, that's the roadkill baby, i'll save you a slice. the name aint stupid if u lived in the town i live the long stretch of road is basically a buffet of roadkill pick you meal cat horse rabbit owl dog bird possum rat pony skunk chinchilla mountain lion wolf coyote etc... hey i aint a cat killer, that cat was suicidal

heh you blew it with that one- this is definitely an alias.

i dont blow anything by alias you mean im a board regular that hides with another profile

god damnit, it'd be a lot easier to understand you if you tried some fucking punctuation every now and then. sometimes you're okay without it, sometimes not so much.

so u still want the slice

uh, yes it does work.
    if you're driving fast enough in a residential area at night that a cat can't see or hear you coming in time, you're driving recklessly.
    I was in a hurry and it was night time. I wanted to get home. What do you expect?

there's no excuse for residential roadkill. it's the result of either reckless or heartless people.
    Yes, yes there is. He got in the way. Cats move really fast. Next thing i knew, i felt and heard like i hit over a small bump. i went around the block again and there was blood.

the lest you can do is sound your horn and apply brakes. I'm not suggesting that people have to run themselves off the road on account of every squirrel or cat that sprints into the road, but you have to at least TRY not to hit it.
    It was late at night. You want me waking up the whole block?? I didnt TRY to run it over. He got in the way. That cat wanted to die. People are not gonna risk running themselves into a tree over a cat.

I asked if he honked or slowed down, and the answer was no-
    he's a piece of shit cat killer
    Next time ill run you over.

like "cat didn't see me coming and bam" actually implies that you didn't even care if you avoided it or not- that it was the cat who should have been avoiding you
    Actually yes. Cat should have avoided. They should be hanging out in the alleys and trashcans looking for fish bones and leftover scraps. Not in the middle of the street.

see the bread, that's the roadkill baby, i'll save you a slice. the name aint stupid if u lived in the town i live the long stretch of road is basically a buffet of roadkill pick you meal cat horse rabbit owl dog bird possum rat pony skunk chinchilla mountain lion wolf coyote Chupacabras etc... hey i aint a cat killer, that cat was suicidal
    Dude where the hell do you live??

heh you blew it with that one- this is definitely an alias.
    You think everybody is an alias

Save em a slice of that shit.

Memorial_07

well, maybe hitting a cat will eliminate all its lives.
    but getting sick probably docks off a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Memorial_07 View Post
    well, maybe hitting a cat will eliminate all its lives.
    Thats def for sure. They dont move much after laying in the middle of the road swimming in a pool of their own blood.

We had a cat when we were younger who first got ran over by a push lawn mower and survived, then my younger brother brought the cat in my moms room which was on the second floor. My mom yelled at my 4 year old brother to "throw that cat outside" so my brother walked over to the window and threw it out. It bounced down from branch to branch of the maple tree and landed paws first and still lived. Then we moved to a new house but knew the people that moved into our old house. So when we moved the cat ran away, it walked the 10 miles to where we use to live, took him a month to get there but showed up at our old house scratched up and bloody. So I believe the 9 lives thing. That damn cat was resilient.

see the bread, that's the roadkill baby, i'll save you a slice. the name aint stupid if u lived in the town i live the long stretch of road is basically a buffet of roadkill pick you meal cat horse rabbit owl dog bird possum rat pony skunk chinchilla mountain lion wolf coyote etc... hey i aint a cat killer, that cat was suicidal
    I will take chinchilla, please
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    the only cocks I suck belong to black women.
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    We use the term "Off-roading" when we wanna go down on a guy with a freakish bush. "Randy, should I throw some Nair to my patch?" "Nah, brah, I wanna go off-roading"

cat meditation will solve that, street animals are crazy mofos they think they own the streets they should have a gang prevention unit for street animals

would u like ur chinchilla rare, medium or well done

Im down for a couple of slices of that bread. I think they'll make a good sandwich.

Memorial_07

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    We had a cat when we were younger who first got ran over by a push lawn mower and survived, then my younger brother brought the cat in my moms room which was on the second floor. My mom yelled at my 4 year old brother to "throw that cat outside" so my brother walked over to the window and threw it out. It bounced down from branch to branch of the maple tree and landed paws first and still lived. Then we moved to a new house but knew the people that moved into our old house. So when we moved the cat ran away, it walked the 10 miles to where we use to live, took him a month to get there but showed up at our old house scratched up and bloody. So I believe the 9 lives thing. That damn cat was resilient.
    There is a difference between a lawn mower going 1/2 mph and a car going 50-60 mph and hitting a cat.

And sure your cat was flung from a tree but they have incredible refelxes so that explains it.

why the fuck are people so awful to their pets? I have half a mind to ip search everyone who posts on here about hurting animals and have them investigated for cruelty. and this is coming from a guy that has no problems spit-roasting a whole suckling pig.

lol i know, the cat would have been dead had it been a car, but still that poor cat went through alot and survived. Not that I believe in the whole 9 lives thing but had i got flung out the window and bounced from branch to branch I doubt I would have gotten up, licked my paw and walked away.