Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need a ride from Los Angeles.

Default Re: I need a ride from Los Angeles.

My girlfriend and I are in Anaheim at Disneyland on April 27th and are looking for anyone carpooling from around Anaheim to Indio. Anybody?

I'm from Australia but me and a friend are going to rent a car at the airport. If all you guys contact me i'll swing by and pick you up on the way to indio. Just leave your name, address and credit card details so I can get the fuel sorted out beforehand )

No but seriously, anyone in the LA area (particularly coastal areas good for skimboarding) are welcome to jump a ride.

I'm from Granada Hill,Ca just outside of LA . Right now it seems a bus is all we got.

Greyhound.com

There an Amtrak station in Indio but i don't know what trains go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Snosurf View Post
    I'm from Australia but me and a friend are going to rent a car at the airport. If all you guys contact me i'll swing by and pick you up on the way to indio. Just leave your name, address and credit card details so I can get the fuel sorted out beforehand )

No but seriously, anyone in the LA area (particularly coastal areas good for skimboarding) are welcome to jump a ride.

How old are you? If u don't mind me and a friend need a ride We live about 20 Min's from the airport. 40 Min's with traffic. If you need more information get back to me

I might be driving there. Im in westwood/santa monica. Let me know if you need a ride. Im leaving on sunday though.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

myself and two humble canadian hombres are arriving at LAX on thursday, hoping to get to the campground around checkin. anybody who has space for three skinny-ish, harmless canadian guys aged 18-22 (and their tent/backpacks) in their vehicle, rental or otherwise would be a hero in my eyes. and obviously reimbursed for our share of rental/gas whatever. so if anybody's up to it send me a message. or if you wanna team up for a shuttle or carpool or something, that'scool too. I just don't wanna leave this up in the air. it'd suck donkey balls to get to LA from toronto and go "... oh shiite. now what?"

Lurker

^ ... I'll echo that, but interchange that for 2 Australian drunkards.

Coachella Junkie frozen pilgrim's Avatar

does either australian drunk have a valid driver's license?

Lurker

Actually, we scored a ride last night in bizarre circumstances, but now we may be able to give one other person a lift. Que serra eh.

Lurker

I'm flying in from Philly on Thursday night (7pm). I need a ride or mabey just a few people to go in on a U-Haul van.