Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 202122232425
Results 721 to 731 of 731

Thread: Earthquake

  1. #721
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,734

    Default Re: Earthquake

    I felt a mild EQ at 7:37 am today in Palm Springs.
    M 2.9 - 12km SSW of Idyllwild, California
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  2. #722
    old school sonnyboy11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,996

    Default Re: Earthquake

    Good shake just now in Downtown. Epicenter about 15 minutes south in South Gate. 3.4 I think.
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden|
    Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

  3. #723
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,925

    Default Re: Earthquake

    That's the second earthquake I've not felt in a row due to being at a rowdy show. First Speedy Ortiz, and now LOOP. I think I'm onto something.
    7/31 - Hamilton Leithauser - Echo
    8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)
    8/07 - Haim - Wiltern (?)
    8/08 - Spoon - Hollywood Forever
    8/10 - Paul McCartney - Dodger Stadium


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  4. #724
    Member ELIZA83TH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,126

    Default Re: Earthquake

    Felt last night's in Whittier.
    My fiancÚ talks in her sleep & she was dreaming about being at work.
    She works for Office Depot, so she kept yelling at me to make sure the stacked printer ink wasn't gonna fall.
    Finally I just told her I would save the ink haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

  5. #725
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,332

    Default Re: Earthquake

    The other night my daughter called out for her dad in the middle of the night, so we both go to her room and she's sitting up telling us that the Easter bunny really enjoyed going to all the open houses for sale.

  6. #726
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,925

    Default Re: Earthquake

    wat ^
    7/31 - Hamilton Leithauser - Echo
    8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)
    8/07 - Haim - Wiltern (?)
    8/08 - Spoon - Hollywood Forever
    8/10 - Paul McCartney - Dodger Stadium


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  7. #727
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,851

    Default Re: Earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    The other night my daughter called out for her dad in the middle of the night, so we both go to her room and she's sitting up telling us that the Easter bunny really enjoyed going to all the open houses for sale.
    Talking nonsense in her sleep. It happens (to me).
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  8. #728
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,332

    Default Re: Earthquake

    It was pretty adorable.

  9. #729
    Member dillycup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    272

    Default Re: Earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by ELIZA83TH View Post
    Felt last night's in Whittier.
    My fiancÚ talks in her sleep & she was dreaming about being at work.
    She works for Office Depot, so she kept yelling at me to make sure the stacked printer ink wasn't gonna fall.
    Finally I just told her I would save the ink haha.
    is it the office depot in the quad at whittier?

  10. #730
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,189

    Default Re: Earthquake

    Last night's quake was such a short, sudden jolt that i probably would have not even thought it was a quake if it weren't for my girlfriend, who is not a native Californian, being very fascinated by them.
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  11. #731
    Member ELIZA83TH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,126

    Default Re: Earthquake

    Quote Originally Posted by dillycup View Post
    is it the office depot in the quad at whittier?
    No…. she commutes to Pasadena.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

Similar Threads

  1. Earthquake
    By gaypalmsprings in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 07:42 AM
  2. Earthquake anyone?
    By magmazing in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 06:53 PM
  3. Earthquake?!
    By JustSteve in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 11:59 AM
  4. Earthquake!
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 04:05 PM
  5. Earthquake
    By suprefan in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 12:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •