Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 34

Thread: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    107

    Question Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    ---
    Last edited by WastedTime; 09-27-2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: ***

  2. #2
    Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brentwood, CA
    Posts
    6,158

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    Wasted, you are so goddamn stupid, it's unbelievable.

    Try searching "Diving Bell and the Butterfly". We've discussed it to death on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

  3. #3
    old school bluemamba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Posts
    3,336

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    He fails BIG!!

  4. #4
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,305

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    I'm always thinking the movie thread has way too many obscure movies (which can be a good thing, on occasion). I agree, big fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  5. #5
    Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brentwood, CA
    Posts
    6,158

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I'm always thinking the movie thread has way too many obscure movies (which can be a good thing, on occasion). I agree, big fail.
    You're always wrong. It's been 3 weeks of primarily Batman, Memento, and Tarantino.

    But that's not even the issue here. If the point was that there were too many obscure movies in there, then why start another thread solely for foreign films?

    I will never understand why some of the undergrads here think their studies are so fucking mind-blowing that they have to be foisted upon the rest of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

  6. #6
    Brackish African wmgaretjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,549

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    You're always wrong. It's been 3 weeks of primarily Batman, Memento, and Tarantino.

    But that's not even the issue here. If the point was that there were too many obscure movies in there, then why start another thread solely for foreign films?

    I will never understand why some of the undergrads here think their studies are so fucking mind-blowing that they have to be foisted upon the rest of us.
    And Tarkovksy, but yeah, just bring this up in the movie thread. Chances are we've talked about it already or will be more than willing to.

  7. #7
    old school zenidogx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    5,064

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    Mazxy star was nice and dreamy robightm crowd wouldn't follow no photo request. First time in the green room. Mmm free beer and wine.glad I got to see them Cruz I missed Coachella 3012

  8. #8
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    tl;dr


    Delete.

  9. #9
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,305

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    You're always wrong. It's been 3 weeks of primarily Batman, Memento, and Tarantino.

    But that's not even the issue here. If the point was that there were too many obscure movies in there, then why start another thread solely for foreign films?

    I will never understand why some of the undergrads here think their studies are so fucking mind-blowing that they have to be foisted upon the rest of us.
    I'm always wrong? Remember, I've hardly been looking in there since Batman came out. I count this time period as an exception.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  10. #10
    Brackish African wmgaretjax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,549

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    fucking moron.

  11. #11
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace


  12. #12
    Bambi menikmati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    14,988

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by WastedTime View Post
    Lawls, I never expected this thread to go anywhere, or for you guys to give a shit. I laugh at the fact that you take so much pride in your fucking movie thread, but this is just a place for me to just blab about how I felt about books or movies I have seen. I would rather bother people who don't give a shit about me than bother people who do, because frankly talking about media is probably the most annoying conversation possible, because everyone has shitty opinions and tries to act intellectual about media, movies especially.

    So I am going to keep posting this thread after I finish Les Miserable for the fifth time compare it too the movie. I skipped the setting script so the book is only half as long luckily, so keep informing me on how much I fail, and how much of a waste I am, it only encourages the postulations I have decided upon, so please.

    And btw, I'm 2 1/2 years into my mhs, I got a 42T on my Mcat, and will be in med school as soon as my thesis is complete, undergraduate work was interesting, but its fucking pussy at this point, all it costs is money, the sooner you learn that the sooner you can move on in your life, dont pretend like you are some fucking genius above me tutoring me in how stupid I am for starting this thread. Your fucking ridiculous for not even thinking past you little sphere of conception and not into possibly why the fuck I started this thread. Or maybe you did think of why I started this thread, and could fucking figure it out, which is more likely, your cockguzzling days have caught up with you and youre too fucking squashed to think.
    Blah blah blah shut the hell up.

  13. #13
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,305

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    Moderation in all things.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  14. #14
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,411

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    aren't we almost past july? why is this happening?
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  15. #15
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,305

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    exponential population growth
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  16. #16

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    yay for crippled fighting.


  17. #17
    Coachella Junkie BlackSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in the danger zone
    Posts
    14,857

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    both sides of this brewing argument are retarded.
    .

  18. #18
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,595

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    brilliant.
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

  19. #19
    Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brentwood, CA
    Posts
    6,158

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by WastedTime View Post
    Lawls, I never expected this thread to go anywhere, or for you guys to give a shit. I laugh at the fact that you take so much pride in your fucking movie thread, but this is just a place for me to just blab about how I felt about books or movies I have seen. I would rather bother people who don't give a shit about me than bother people who do, because frankly talking about media is probably the most annoying conversation possible, because everyone has shitty opinions and tries to act intellectual about media, movies especially.

    So I am going to keep posting this thread after I finish Les Miserable for the fifth time compare it too the movie. I skipped the setting script so the book is only half as long luckily, so keep informing me on how much I fail, and how much of a waste I am, it only encourages the postulations I have decided upon, so please.

    And btw, I'm 2 1/2 years into my mhs, I got a 42T on my Mcat, and will be in med school as soon as my thesis is complete, undergraduate work was interesting, but its fucking pussy at this point, all it costs is money, the sooner you learn that the sooner you can move on in your life, dont pretend like you are some fucking genius above me tutoring me in how stupid I am for starting this thread. Your fucking ridiculous for not even thinking past you little sphere of conception and not into possibly why the fuck I started this thread. Or maybe you did think of why I started this thread, and could fucking figure it out, which is more likely, your cockguzzling days have caught up with you and youre too fucking squashed to think.
    I don't care what you think ANGER ANGER ANGER ANGER.

    If you had done any of the things mentioned in your last paragraph, I think you would realize that:

    Desire for concise message board /= Pride in message board thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

  20. #20
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,593

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    Jesus Christ, if he bugs you guys that much, just put him on "Ignore" and be done with it. I mean seriously, I haven't seen so much anger directed at one person since the early BROKENDOLL days.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  21. #21
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,305

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    I say we have a dumbed down movie thread, separate from the elitist film school kids one. Or something in between.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  22. #22
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace


















    SCIENCE!!!!1!

  23. #23
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    Whenever your mom has some free time......


    OHHHHH Snaps!!!! MOM JOKES!!!!! NEVER!!!! GET!!!! OLD!!!!!!!!1

  24. #24
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    WHAT!? *WHITE GUY SNAPS DANCE!*

  25. #25
    Beef Supreme Mr.Nipples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rancho Retardo
    Posts
    7,287

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace


  26. #26
    old school zenidogx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    5,064

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    Mazxy star was nice and dreamy robightm crowd wouldn't follow no photo request. First time in the green room. Mmm free beer and wine.glad I got to see them Cruz I missed Coachella 3012

  27. #27
    old school zenidogx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    5,064

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by WastedTime View Post
    It would be funny if my mom was still alive...

    Wait a minute, that makes it even more funny,


    Nice.......Nice.....
    Mazxy star was nice and dreamy robightm crowd wouldn't follow no photo request. First time in the green room. Mmm free beer and wine.glad I got to see them Cruz I missed Coachella 3012

  28. #28
    Beef Supreme Mr.Nipples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rancho Retardo
    Posts
    7,287

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    LOVE HOLES!

  29. #29
    old school zenidogx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    5,064

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by WastedTime View Post
    I am sorry that you don't find sex with dead people funny, or that fact that young blood would consider sex with my dead mother funny, cause really thats funny. Grow up, people die.


    . . . you're not funny
    Mazxy star was nice and dreamy robightm crowd wouldn't follow no photo request. First time in the green room. Mmm free beer and wine.glad I got to see them Cruz I missed Coachella 3012

  30. #30
    Young blood
    Guest

    Default Re: Wasted's Foreign Book/Movie Palace

    This arrangement works out great cuz im not one for cuddling or small talk.

Similar Threads

  1. GV Please Book This Band!
    By TeamCoachellaHellYeah in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 04:56 PM
  2. Wasted's Coachella 2009
    By WastedTime in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 06:21 PM
  3. Please book one of these two bands
    By Trick Loves The Kids in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 11:10 PM
  4. Please book Holy F*#k
    By chucky canuck in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 01:19 AM
  5. date palace AKA county fairgrounds
    By ekbstar in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •