Page 587 of 628 FirstFirst ... 582583584585586587588589590591592 ... LastLast
Results 17,581 to 17,610 of 18821

Thread: NFL Time

  1. #17581
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,905

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Brandon Browner is full of shit. Couldn't even make an NFL roster til he PED'd up, been busted multiple times, and he's threatening to sue the league? Good luck with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  2. #17582

    Default Re: NFL Time

    What an idiot. That kid they have replacing him has been doing a pretty good job though.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

  3. #17583
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,905

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Yes, Browner's lost his job even without the suspension.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  4. #17584
    AMBIVALENT bobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    3,806

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Brandon Browner is full of shit. Couldn't even make an NFL roster til he PED'd up, been busted multiple times, and he's threatening to sue the league? Good luck with that.
    His suspension was for marijuana, but yeah, he blew a huge opportunity to get a ring. He'd fallen behind Walter Thurmond (also suspended for marijuana) and Byron Maxwell anyways so no big loss for the team. His NFL career is probably done.

    It's an interesting situation in Seattle since recreational cannabis use is legal. I imagine that players from the Seahawks and Broncos will have to exercise extra discipline at parties and whatnot since their home states have a more liberal attitude towards cannabis than the NFL or the Federal Government.

  5. #17585
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,905

    Default Re: NFL Time

    I wonder if they drug-test coaches. I wonder if Carroll would pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  6. #17586
    AMBIVALENT bobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    3,806

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I wonder if they drug-test coaches. I wonder if Carroll would pass.
    Pete would win his drug test. Win Forever!™

  7. #17587
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: NFL Time

    1 icedkeg 150 150 74 66.96%

    2 TallGuyCM 148 148 76 66.07%

    3 Fourthisto 144 144 80 64.29%

    4 menik 143 143 81 63.84%

    5 Shaxspear 137 137 87 61.16%

    6 GoFuckYourself 133 133 91 59.38%

    7 santasutt 132 132 92 58.93%

    8 TickleMeElmo 131 131 93 58.48%

    9 Unit300021 131 131 93 58.48%

    10 dfish 130 130 94 58.04%

    11 Darth_Bater 130 130 94 58.04%

    12 theklein25 130 130 94 58.04%

    13 theflea73 128 128 96 57.14%

    14 LickTheLizzard 126 126 98 56.25%

    15 TomServo 108 108 116 48.21%

    16 bobert 94 94 130 41.96%


    IcedKed: Even...... TallGuyCM 3:1....... Fourthisto 10:1......... Menik: 16:1........... Shaxpear 40:1

  8. #17588
    old school theklein25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    2,774

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Where all the Romo haters at now?
    Follow me on Twitter at Klein25
    The Eeries The Troubadour
    Kasabian Oct 8 Wiltern
    The Horrors Oct 14 Santa Ana

  9. #17589
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,564

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Ooh the Cowboys barely beat a terrible team and now all Romo's 4th quarter blunders are forgotten?
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  10. #17590
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,565

    Default Re: NFL Time

    A terrible team with their starting qb out
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  11. #17591
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,905

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Lucky to win against a terrible team with their QB out. ROMO MVP!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  12. #17592
    old school theklein25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    2,774

    Default Re: NFL Time

    A wins a win and at the end of the day they're a team that's better than their record indicates
    Follow me on Twitter at Klein25
    The Eeries The Troubadour
    Kasabian Oct 8 Wiltern
    The Horrors Oct 14 Santa Ana

  13. #17593
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,977

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Amazing seeing Arizona win in Seattle despite Carson Palmer throwing four picks. Still alive!
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

    Bonobo (DJ set) - 10/10 - The Mohawk
    Screaming Females - 10/23 - Red 7
    Caribou & Jessy Lanza - 11/23 - The Mohawk

  14. #17594
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,905

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Palmers 4 picks offset by Wilson looking confused almost the entire game.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  15. #17595
    old school TickleMeElmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    3,440

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Ryan, Munchak, Allen, Shanahan, Frazier and Schwartz better start preparing their résumés.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

  16. #17596
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Pats/Cards Parlay hits Biiiiiiiig and I win the pickem pool for the week to boot.

    Here comes Santa Claus!

    belichick-santa.jpg

  17. #17597
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,905

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Ryan, Munchak, Allen, Shanahan, Frazier and Schwartz better start preparing their résumés.
    Not so sure about Munchak on that list.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  18. #17598
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,322

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    A wins a win and at the end of the day they're a team that's better than their record indicates
    I am a Cowboys fan but my god shut the fuck up

    9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  19. #17599
    old school TickleMeElmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    3,440

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Not so sure about Munchak on that list.
    Munchak was on the hot seat last season and he didn't do much to help his case this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

  20. #17600
    Coachella Junkie Sushov23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,979

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Not so sure about Munchak on that list.
    Yeah Munchak seems to be building himself a good squad, plus there is the whole he has been with the organization his whole career as a player and coach. Frazier I think may get another year. It's not his fault the vikings had so many injuries this season, and he needs a QB.

    I was optimisitic about the Cowboys 6-7 weeks ago but at this point Klein listen to Guedita, and STFU dude they looked like shit today. Romo is a having a great year, but the rest of the team not so much. The play calling has been atrocious as well.

  21. #17601
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,905

    Default Re: NFL Time

    I have no idea who is going to win the Super Bowl this year.

    Denver -- we all know Manning's January history. Home field may not be much of an advantage for him.

    KC -- I think the Chiefs have been exposed. I won't be shocked at a first-round playoff exit.

    Indy -- they kinda suck.

    Cincinnati -- up and down, I can't see them sustaining anything for a playoff run

    SD, Baltimore, Miami, whoever -- yeah right.

    Seattle -- great D, but Russel Wilson hasn't played well for a number of weeks in a row now, and he looked totally confused today.

    Carolina -- if I had to pick one team to fear in the playoffs this is it. But when I saw them against the Cardinals earlier in the season, they did not look very good. They're a lot better now

    New Orleans -- too many holes in the O-Line, and an inconsistent defense.

    Chicago -- They look great one game then lay an egg the next.

    49ers -- loads of talent, but playing inconsistently, and is Harbaugh distracted by the millions and millions tempting him to Austin?

    Philly -- not even sure they're going to make the playoffs. Very soft O Line. So-so defense.

    Dallas -- ha ha Tony Romo ha ha defense ha ha.

    Arizona -- needs too much unlikely help to even make the playoffs, even if they beat the 49ers next week, and Palmer is a pick machine.


    The Panthers seem most likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  22. #17602
    old school theklein25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    2,774

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sushov23 View Post
    Yeah Munchak seems to be building himself a good squad, plus there is the whole he has been with the organization his whole career as a player and coach. Frazier I think may get another year. It's not his fault the vikings had so many injuries this season, and he needs a QB.

    I was optimisitic about the Cowboys 6-7 weeks ago but at this point Klein listen to Guedita, and STFU dude they looked like shit today. Romo is a having a great year, but the rest of the team not so much. The play calling has been atrocious as well.
    All I'm saying is Romo beat a NFL team when it mattered most. They can't win a playoff game with that defense of they even get there
    Follow me on Twitter at Klein25
    The Eeries The Troubadour
    Kasabian Oct 8 Wiltern
    The Horrors Oct 14 Santa Ana

  23. #17603
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,905

    Default Re: NFL Time

    You know even less about football than you do about music, and that's saying something.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  24. #17604
    old school theklein25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    2,774

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    You know even less about football than you do about music, and that's saying something.
    Haha your insult is about as original as a Phoenix team choking in every sport
    Follow me on Twitter at Klein25
    The Eeries The Troubadour
    Kasabian Oct 8 Wiltern
    The Horrors Oct 14 Santa Ana

  25. #17605
    Member icedKeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,781

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Indy -- they kinda suck.
    They have looked really good in all phases of the game the last two weeks. Playing sound football and getting hot at the right time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

  26. #17606
    old school LickTheLizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    chandler
    Posts
    2,563

    Default Re: NFL Time

    The call after the blocked FG in the Steelers/Packers game was the worst call I have seen all season and came very close to affecting the outcome of the game. Is it just me or has the officiating been historically bad this year? Almost replacement ref status.
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    For Linkin Park this is kind of embarrassing, but this song would be great live if you just wanna have fun and grind on a girl.
    Diarrhea Planet 2015

  27. #17607
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,905

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    Haha your insult is about as original as a Phoenix team choking in every sport
    It does not surprise me that you have been told that before.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  28. #17608
    Member nine day brawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    phx
    Posts
    886

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    All I'm saying is Romo beat a NFL team when it mattered most. They can't win a playoff game with that defense of they even get there
    Dude, don't squawk too much about beating the Redskins...by 1...at the last minute.

    Re: Wilson and the Seachickens, we beat them with our run D and a deep pass rush. Keeping Wilson confined to the pocket was paramount to our success.

    Need to pull it out next week vs SF. Until then, I'm a big Atlanta fan these next two weeks!

  29. #17609
    old school HotHamWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A thematic narrative
    Posts
    2,672

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Seachickens

  30. #17610
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I have no idea who is going to win the Super Bowl this year.

    Denver -- we all know Manning's January history. Home field may not be much of an advantage for him.

    KC -- I think the Chiefs have been exposed. I won't be shocked at a first-round playoff exit.

    Indy -- they kinda suck.

    Cincinnati -- up and down, I can't see them sustaining anything for a playoff run

    SD, Baltimore, Miami, whoever -- yeah right.

    Seattle -- great D, but Russel Wilson hasn't played well for a number of weeks in a row now, and he looked totally confused today.

    Carolina -- if I had to pick one team to fear in the playoffs this is it. But when I saw them against the Cardinals earlier in the season, they did not look very good. They're a lot better now

    New Orleans -- too many holes in the O-Line, and an inconsistent defense.

    Chicago -- They look great one game then lay an egg the next.

    49ers -- loads of talent, but playing inconsistently, and is Harbaugh distracted by the millions and millions tempting him to Austin?

    Philly -- not even sure they're going to make the playoffs. Very soft O Line. So-so defense.

    Dallas -- ha ha Tony Romo ha ha defense ha ha.

    Arizona -- needs too much unlikely help to even make the playoffs, even if they beat the 49ers next week, and Palmer is a pick machine.


    The Panthers seem most likely.
    Did you leave out the Patriots intentionally, Tom?

    I mean they are pretty banged up but they handed Baltimore their asses today at the M & T

    They'll have a puncher's chance against the Broncos's in Denver if it comes to that.

Similar Threads

  1. dont waist time cause time will waste you.
    By Christian,Lopez in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:06 PM
  2. Its That Time Again
    By suprefan in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 11:26 AM
  3. Time
    By Gloria in forum Past Experiences
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 07:50 AM
  4. what time is bar time in socal?
    By HEADSTRUCK in forum Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 05:44 PM
  5. it's about time...
    By blastyourears in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 07:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •