Page 575 of 628 FirstFirst ... 570571572573574575576577578579580 ... LastLast
Results 17,221 to 17,250 of 18811

Thread: NFL Time

Default Re: NFL Time

Not to Seattle, according to ESPN

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/98...nesota-vikings
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

The Patriots should rally and snag Josh Gordon, I'm sure they still have extra draft picks lying around.

Well another boring trade deadline passes. I'm not surprised that no notable trades happened although I was kind of hoping to see Tony G get sent back to KC. Some of the rumors I heard about Josh Gordon were beyond ridiculous. Within a couple years this kid could be a top 5 WR is this league and most importantly Cleveland has him signed for next to nothing. IMO a guy that talented and affordable is worth more than a first round pick these days.

Also you guys crack me up with your Golden Tate bashing. I don't expect anyone outside of Seattle to love the guy but is a little cheeky shit-talking really that big of a crime these days? The announcers acted like Tate sprinted into the end zone with his penis hanging out and then urinated on the American flag for good measure. The Rams secondary was obviously talking a lot of trash and he just went a little too far while shutting them up. Hopefully next time he decides to celebrate with his teammates instead.

I love Josh Gordon, as my fantasy teams can attest. He has that ridiculous stat where every single one of his career TD receptions, (8), are over 20 yards.

And..It's Golden Tate, who gives a fuck? He's just taking the persona of his team, a bunch of shit-talkers who haven't won anything yet.

Sidney Rice out for the year with ACL tear

Damn shame, that guy might be running out of chances.

Luckily for Seattle though Percy Harvin should be back next game so yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Fret not, Seahawks fans, I'm sure that your WR developmental squad, the Minnesota Vikings, will send someone your way within the next year or two, like they are wont to do. Cordarrelle Patterson, Jarius Wright, someone like that.
    14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I didn't lose a dime. I'm a man of principle, and that play was egregious.
    Yeah, but calling that the play of his career, though? That local TV angle giving that quack of a referee a benefit of a doubt makes that one just something passing football fans remember him by. I still remember him when he took on the whole MSU band by himself.

14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b

Doesn't matter, there's a decent chance he's not going to be a Seahawk next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourthisto View Post
    Yeah, but calling that the play of his career, though? That local TV angle giving that quack of a referee a benefit of a doubt makes that one just something passing football fans remember him by. I still remember him when he took on the whole MSU band by himself.

I'm not sure you really have your finger on the pulse of the NFL nation.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Ha! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!111!

Seriously though, maybe if you chose more than 58.33% of NFL winners, then you would have realized that was a joke. Dude will have Packer fans taking a dump on his grave in the 22nd century.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahahahahahhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Doesn't matter, there's a decent chance he's not going to be a Seahawk next year.
    With Rice blowing his knee out I'd say the odds of him returning improved dramatically. Rice was set to count 9 million against the cap next year so unless Tate gets greedy I'd say a decent portion of the money gets diverted to him.

Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    With Rice blowing his knee out I'd say the odds of him returning improved dramatically. Rice was set to count 9 million against the cap next year so unless Tate gets greedy I'd say a decent portion of the money gets diverted to him.
    I think it largely depends on what Tate wants to do this offseason. He could generate a lot of interest and I don't know if the Seahawks will want to match other's offers. Rice is still only 27 and could easily renegotiate to something cheaper than what Tate wants. That and as nice as it is to have Tate, I see him as a bit dispensable on that team and would consider the cheapest option.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

Since joining the Seahawks Sidney Rice has had three concussions and surgeries on both shoulders. He's had knee problems his entire career which caused him to miss the entire offseason this year and now he's looking at reconstructive surgery. Factor in the hip surgery he had in 2010 and I'd say he'll be lucky to get the veterans minimum from any team. It won't be the Seahawks.

The Flea wins week 8 with an impressive 12-win week and tie-breaker edge over bobert.

At the half-way mark:

1 TallGuyCM 82 82 38 68.33%

2 Fourthisto 82 82 38 68.33%

3 icedkeg 80 80 40 66.67%

4 dfish 79 79 41 65.83%

5 menik 79 79 41 65.83%

6 Shaxspear 78 78 42 65.00%

7 TickleMeElmo 77 77 43 64.17%

8 Unit300021 76 76 44 63.33%

9 Darth_Bater 76 76 44 63.33%

10 santasutt 74 74 46 61.67%

11 LickTheLizzard 71 71 49 59.17%

12 GoFuckYourself 70 70 50 58.33%

13 bobert 69 69 51 57.50%

14 theklein25 68 68 52 56.67%

15 theflea73 67 67 53 55.83%

16 TomServo 60 60 60 50.00%

Passing Grade is a D at present

Since joining the Seahawks Sidney Rice has had three concussions and surgeries on both shoulders. He's had knee problems his entire career which caused him to miss the entire offseason this year and now he's looking at reconstructive surgery. Factor in the hip surgery he had in 2010 and I'd say he'll be lucky to get the veterans minimum from any team. It won't be the Seahawks.
    This..especially since Rice wasn't exactly a burner to begin with.

Dead on. With the lackluster showing Rice had displayed so far this year, I didn't think he'd be back. Then he started showing signs of life against Arizona, but I think the knee injury seals it. They've got Percy Harvin locked in as their #1 WR for the immediate future, and Baldwin projects nicely to retain his role as Bobby Ingram 2.0. If Tate is going to be too costly, I'm sure they'll find someone else to play his role as the #2 WR next year. Hell, it may even be that Kearse keeps developing and winds up in that position.

Fucking Vikings
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

First and goal from one foot away to win the game and Wisenhunt calls the wankiest plays. How bout a FB plunge, like the Skins did three times successfully, or RB leap or QB sneak as everyone who plays Madden does? Bolts deserved to lose that game.
    The pilgrimage is not perfected save by copulation with the camel.

YEAH NFL COACH WHY DON'T YOU DO WHAT WORKS FOR ME IN MADDEN?

(probably refreshing every two seconds for a response, you needy shit, so here goes…)

From the one foot line you need to run it up the gut on first and second down. Believe in your backs and O-line. If you still haven't made it, then maybe go finesse. Wiz started with a shotgun play, then an endzone fade, then a "fleet footed" Rivers rollout. He was an idiot* and you would back him up.

*for the most part he’s been a good play caller this year. Just buckled under pressure or something.

You're still a dummy for talking about what people who are playing Madden would do in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Fucking Vikings
    Yep, that was sad and equally sad was the fact that the Cowboys needed to sweat out a victory against a 1-6 team. The saddest of all might have been Ponder's pathetic noodle-armed Hail Mary attempt.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    I love when people huff an 8 ball and then come on here to show off what they think they know about Stanley Kubrick.

Why? It's a strategic football move. Pound it in like the Skins (**not in Madden**) successfully ran FB sneaks three times in the game.

If you support finesse from first and goal, or think you can't learn the game better from playing Madden, then you are just as hopeless as him.

Quote Originally Posted by lehorne View Post
    If you think you can't learn the game better from playing Madden, then you are just as hopeless as him.
    somebody sig this.

Can bring about better understanding of ball control, clock management, and what to do from the one foot line on first down. But finesse away. You'd be a great Offensive Coordinator in countries that have never seen American football. (refresh, refresh, dickhead)

Nick Foles has the opportunity to break the all time NFL record for TD passes and he gets pulled? Or did he get injured? What the shit?

EDIT* Nevermind, he's back in.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Bonobo (DJ set) - 10/10 - The Mohawk
    Screaming Females - 10/23 - Red 7
    Caribou & Jessy Lanza - 11/23 - The Mohawk

Just stop bringing up Madden and everyone will shut up about this forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    I love when people huff an 8 ball and then come on here to show off what they think they know about Stanley Kubrick.