Page 564 of 633 FirstFirst ... 559560561562563564565566567568569 ... LastLast
Results 16,891 to 16,920 of 18968

Thread: NFL Time

  1. #16891
    Member nine day brawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    phx
    Posts
    921

    Default Re: NFL Time

    I can see the Browns having a similar season to the Cardinals from last year. Killer D, good skill players, horrendous qb. Hopefully Hoyer only has a sprain, and at least the AFC North sucks this year.

  2. #16892
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    10,124

    Default Re: NFL Time

    they just announced it was an ACL
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  3. #16893
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,136

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Partially torn ACL. Likely done for the year.

    It's Weeden time now. Get ready.

    fuck.

  4. #16894
    old school gmoneyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Re...no
    Posts
    4,488

    Default Re: NFL Time

    It's going to be even more challenging for Weeden to succeed with their remaining schedule;



    6 Oct 13 1:00PMEDT Lions

    7 Oct 20 4:25PMEDT * AT Packers

    8 Oct 27 1:00PMEDT * AT Chiefs

    9 Nov 3 4:25PMEST * Ravens

    10 BYE

    11 Nov 17 1:00PMEST * AT Bengals

    12 Nov 24 1:00PMEST * Steelers

    13 Dec 1 1:00PMEST * Jaguars

    14 Dec 8 1:00PMEST * AT Patriots

    15 Dec 15 1:00PMEST Bears

    16 Dec 22 1:00PMEST * AT Jets

    17 Dec 29 1:00PMEST * AT Steelers

  5. #16895
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    41,040

    Default Re: NFL Time

    I wonder if the Browns are on the phone with Josh Freeman's agent.

  6. #16896
    Member santasutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    2,465

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I wonder if the Browns are on the phone with Josh Freeman's agent.
    Get in line behind the Bills, Titans and Raiders.
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorAve View Post
    Careful, while the threats are amusingly clueless, I could probably have this whole board shut down with one phone call.

  7. #16897
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    41,040

    Default Re: NFL Time

    And Vikings. and Jaguars.

  8. #16898
    Coachella Junkie PlayaDelWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    7,395

    Default Re: NFL Time

    And the Bolts!
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

  9. #16899
    old school gmoneyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Re...no
    Posts
    4,488

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Random fact:

    The Broncos are avg. more points per game, (44.8), than Jacksonville and Tampa Bay have scored all season.

  10. #16900
    Bambi menikmati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    15,086

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Josh Freeman is fucking awful. TB cutting him is the best move they've made since winning the Superbowl 10 years ago.

  11. #16901
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    england
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: NFL Time

    London will soon be the home of the NFL, baby.

  12. #16902

    Default Re: NFL Time

    No. Lets just get a good futbol rivalry going first. The NFL in Europe is so stupid. Canada and Mexico I could see.

  13. #16903
    Member birdiearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The other happiest place on earth
    Posts
    1,292

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyak View Post
    Random fact:

    The Broncos are avg. more points per game, (44.8), than Jacksonville and Tampa Bay have scored all season.
    I lol'd

    Quote Originally Posted by darklands View Post
    London will soon be the home of the NFL, baby.
    I saw an article, but NO COMPRENDO.

  14. #16904
    old school unit300021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, for now...
    Posts
    3,552

    Default Re: NFL Time

    I don't see how it is possible to have a team in London. Teams that have to go there are going to lose a day and half of practice just to travel, and the London team is going to lose that every road game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

  15. #16905
    Coachella Junkie PlayaDelWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    7,395

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Two four-game homestands and two four-game roadtrips?
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

  16. #16906
    old school unit300021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, for now...
    Posts
    3,552

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    Two four-game homestands and two four-game roadtrips?
    I guess that will work for the London team, but still the teams traveling to London are still going to get screwed over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

  17. #16907
    AMBIVALENT bobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    3,885

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Patrick Peterson says he's the best cornerback in the NFL. The facts and I disagree:

    Interceptions since 2011:
    1. Sherman, 14
    3. Peterson, 11
    t37. Revis, 6
    Pass breakups since 2011:
    t4. Sherman, 23
    t22. Revis, 18
    t43. Peterson, 14
    Team W-L since 2011:
    Sherman, 22-14
    Peterson, 15-21
    Revis, 12-10

  18. #16908
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    20,119

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Statements like Peterson's are pretty typical when it comes to athletes/coaches. I mean, didn't Andy Reid say Alex Smith was the best QB in the league? I think it's a good mindset to have regardless if there's any truth to it. Anyway, I'd rather have Peterson (surprise, surprise) when you consider overall skill set.

    You obviously can't go wrong with Sherman, though. Kid's a stud.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

  19. #16909
    old school unit300021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, for now...
    Posts
    3,552

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    Patrick Peterson says he's the best cornerback in the NFL. The facts and I disagree:
    I am not saying that Peterson is better then Sherman by any means because he isn't but INT and Pass break up stats are really dependent on how much a DB is thrown at so they are a bit misleading. I mean if Sherman was being thrown at more then Peterson/Revis I hope he would have more Pass Break ups/INT then both of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

  20. #16910
    Bambi menikmati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    15,086

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    I don't see how it is possible to have a team in London. Teams that have to go there are going to lose a day and half of practice just to travel, and the London team is going to lose that every road game.
    Goodell doesn't give a shit about those facts.

  21. #16911
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    41,040

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    Patrick Peterson says he's the best cornerback in the NFL. The facts and I disagree:
    It's been fun watching the sea chickens fans spout worthless crap since PP made his statement. Sherman can take risks other CBs cannot because of the safeties he has playing behind him. Put Sherman on another team and he's not half as impressive.

  22. #16912
    old school TickleMeElmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    3,611

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    Patrick Peterson says he's the best cornerback in the NFL. The facts and I disagree:
    I think you're confusing "stats" with "facts". You posted stats, not facts and stats don't tell the whole story. Why you posted wins and losses is beyond me too. Post targets with those stats and we'll see if they agree with your story.

    Articles like this show that stats like what you posted can be misleading. It's a really narrow-minded way of looking at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

  23. #16913
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,136

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Joe Haden is up there too. Only really stupid quarterbacks throw in his direction.
    fuck.

  24. #16914
    AMBIVALENT bobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    3,885

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    I think you're confusing "stats" with "facts". You posted stats, not facts and stats don't tell the whole story. Why you posted wins and losses is beyond me too. Post targets with those stats and we'll see if they agree with your story.

    Articles like this show that stats like what you posted can be misleading. It's a really narrow-minded way of looking at it.
    I posted a quote from an ESPN article I was reading. Those were the stats it included. Are you implying that I'm bias? That I have a preference between these three players? That I've reposted stats that confirm my own beliefs? It's not like I have a Richard Sherman avatar or anything.

    Thanks for for the semantic lesson and for filling me in on the subjective nature of reality.
    Last edited by bobert; 10-04-2013 at 07:57 PM.

  25. #16915
    old school TickleMeElmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    3,611

    Default Re: NFL Time

    So it looks like Freeman might be heading to the Raiders as ANOTHER backup. If it happens I wonder if Flynn gets cut.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

  26. #16916
    old school theklein25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    2,911

    Default Re: NFL Time

    This Broncos @ Cowboys game is insane. Cowboys up 41-38 with 13 min to go

  27. #16917

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Romo is playing out of his mind right now. Arguably better than Manning at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    I love when people huff an 8 ball and then come on here to show off what they think they know about Stanley Kubrick.

  28. #16918
    old school HotHamWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A thematic narrative
    Posts
    2,698

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Down Rodeo View Post
    Romo is playing out of his mind right now. Arguably better than Manning at this point.
    Perfect timing.

  29. #16919

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Goddammit
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    I love when people huff an 8 ball and then come on here to show off what they think they know about Stanley Kubrick.

  30. #16920

    Default Re: NFL Time

    Romo really is the second coming of Brett Favre.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    I love when people huff an 8 ball and then come on here to show off what they think they know about Stanley Kubrick.

Similar Threads

  1. dont waist time cause time will waste you.
    By Christian,Lopez in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 01:06 PM
  2. Its That Time Again
    By suprefan in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 12:26 PM
  3. Time
    By Gloria in forum Past Experiences
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 08:50 AM
  4. what time is bar time in socal?
    By HEADSTRUCK in forum Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 06:44 PM
  5. it's about time...
    By blastyourears in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 08:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •