Page 533 of 622 FirstFirst ... 528529530531532533534535536537538 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 15,990 of 18647

Thread: NFL Time

Default Re: NFL Time

Quote Originally Posted by fiopadp7791 View Post
    I hope not. Do the Vikings have a glaring need at WR? Absolutely. But they have so many other holes to fill, I'd rather have them sit pat and see what they can get at their respective picks.

Now say either Austin or the Cal receiver or the Alabame guard Chance Warmack fall to the late teens, then I'm all for it. But trading into the top 10 or early teens to do so? Just hold onto the picks and fill needs.

I'm also open to trading for Victor Cruz if you're gonna use a 1st pick on a receiver. He's the established guy. So why draft one when you can get him? The Vikings used their first roun d pick to get Jared Allen from the Chiefs a few years ago. I'd rather them do that.
    The Victor Cruz thing is not an option homey, the Giants are not letting him go and he will more than likely end up taking a contract slightly higher than Welker's annually, the Vikes will address WR without doubt with their first of two picks in the 1st round... There are some beasts to be had but they may have to move up to nab one of them, especially Austin or Patterson.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

Cardinals also release Skelton. Palmer should be officially a Cardinal in no time now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    The Victor Cruz thing is not an option homey, the Giants are not letting him go and he will more than likely end up taking a contract slightly higher than Welker's annually, the Vikes will address WR without doubt with their first of two picks in the 1st round... There are some beasts to be had but they may have to move up to nab one of them, especially Austin or Patterson.
    You're probably right, its just I disagree with it if they're moving into the top 10 or early teens to do so. Now if one of them drops to the late teens I'm all for it, because at that point they're hopefully not giving up as much. But they have a lot of needs at a lot of different positions. Thatsbwhy I'd like to see them sit pat and see what falls to them. Arguably they can use upgrades and depth at any position on D. I'm also I love with chance Warmack, so if he falls to the late teens I'd rather have them trade up for him.
    If y'all fresh to death, then I'm deceased... -Kanye West
    Jamiroquai 2015 please.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    How is any of that ironic? On this board I absolutely expect terrible people to call other people terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    Cardinals also release Skelton. Palmer should be officially a Cardinal in no time now.
    It's official 2014 conditional 7th round pick, so basically nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    It's official 2014 conditional 7th round pick, so basically nothing.
    Got to love the Raiders, They give up the farm to get him a year and a half ago and give him away for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by fiopadp7791 View Post
    You're probably right, its just I disagree with it if they're moving into the top 10 or early teens to do so. Now if one of them drops to the late teens I'm all for it, because at that point they're hopefully not giving up as much. But they have a lot of needs at a lot of different positions. Thatsbwhy I'd like to see them sit pat and see what falls to them. Arguably they can use upgrades and depth at any position on D. I'm also I love with chance Warmack, so if he falls to the late teens I'd rather have them trade up for him.
    Fuck anybody who jumps before Dallas to get Warmack, we NEED that dude.

I see Tennessee taking Warmack.

As a Cards fan, I'm happy about getting Palmer, along with this year's 7 from Oak for a 6 and, potentially, next year's 7. 2 years $16M works, but I'd be ok if we draft Manuel in the second. If Fisher falls to us, I'll be more than pumped for the year!
    Arctic Monkeys - 10.25.14 - Comerica Theater
    Coachella - 4.10.15 - 4.12.15 - Empire Polo Grounds

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    I'm hoping that the Levitre signing and the fact that Jonathan Cooper can transition from guard to center quite easily makes him their pick. I fucking love Chance Warmack.

Nnamdi Asomugha to the 49ers.
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkfish View Post
    Nnamdi Asomugha to the 49ers.
    Love it. This all but guarantees the niners won't make a play for Revis. Nnamdi has been a shell of his former self the last couple seasons.

I don't know, he still had all of his physical attributes, the Eagles just had a fucking god awful defensive scheme. I have a feeling Fangio is going to utilize him the way he should be.

That's cool we got Namdi guess. I'm just curious on what the contract is for because I really hope we didn't over pay for him. As far as Revis goes I'm not sure how serious we were actually in pay for him. Yeah they talked to the Jet's early on but considering what the Bucs were willing to give up I wouldn't for him.

Edit: One year 1.35 million with a potential to add 1.65 million. I still think this allows for the 49ers to make a move for Revis if they desire to.
    Last edited by unit300021; 04-02-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    Love it. This all but guarantees the niners won't make a play for Revis. Nnamdi has been a shell of his former self the last couple seasons.
    Niners wouldn't make a play for Revis, because he wants to paid like he's the best player of all time. Nnamdi was signed for 1 point something that escalates to $3M is he plays as well as Revis thinks of himself.

Personally, I love the signing. We wanted him a couple years ago, but now we get him at a huge discount. If he excels, he'll more than likely resign elsewhere (unless he loves his hometown), so it's a cheap one-year rental. Nnamdi's problem on the Eagles was that he was signed to be a shutdown zone corner and he's never exhibited that skillset. Put him in a ton of man-on-man scenarios and I like his odds of having a decent season.

I love the Nnamdi signing. It's a very low-risk high reward move. In fact, a zero risk move. There is no guaranteed money in the contract.
    Why ______________________ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2014 Coachella FF Team = White Welkers

Nnamdi's problem on the Eagles was that he was signed to be a shutdown zone corner and he's never exhibited that skillset. Put him in a ton of man-on-man scenarios and I like his odds of having a decent season.
    I agree with all this to a certain degree. As a Seahawks fan I hope it doesn't happen but this is clearly the best coaching staff he's ever been around so at the very least I'm sure they'll get more out of him than the Eagles did.

Nnamdi signed for peanuts. I didn't want him initially, but for that payout it's worth a shot. There's no way the Niners go after Revis now. Even if they move Culliver or someone else to safety, they're still pretty deep at CB. Yeah he sucked the last two years, but having an OL coach trying to put him in a zone scheme when he succeded at press man coverage was stupid. The Niners don't run a zone scheme very often. If he does well in camp I can see him starting on the left side with Brown on the right (especially if they move Cully to FS.). Otherwise he might go slot with Rogers going SS in the nickle or get used situationally. Maybe they cut Rogers now..... who knows. At the very least this knocks off one more need for the draft. I think they have their eye on a few prospects and might jump up given the chance (FS/WR). After that it's all BPA.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Fuck anybody who jumps before Dallas to get Warmack, we NEED that dude.
    A lot of the draft experts have him going in the mid-late teens in their mock drafts. I could see him going sooner. Dude is a beast. Kinda surprised somewhere along the way in his college career they didn't try him at tackle. Dude seems to move well enough to be capable of protecting a qb
    Jamiroquai 2015 please.
    How is any of that ironic? On this board I absolutely expect terrible people to call other people terrible.

Nnamdi's problem on the Eagles was that he was signed to be a shutdown zone corner and he's never exhibited that skillset.
    His other problem with the Eagles is that he's lost a step or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketofpower View Post
    As a Cards fan, I'm happy about getting Palmer, along with this year's 7 from Oak for a 6 and, potentially, next year's 7. 2 years $16M works, but I'd be ok if we draft Manuel in the second. If Fisher falls to us, I'll be more than pumped for the year!
    I don't think Fisher is going to fall to #7. There was talk yesterday on the radio of Fisher even maybe going #1 to KC. Though it seems more likely they'll take Joekel.

I think there's a chance the Cardinals take Warmack at #7. High for a guard, yes, but if Fisher and Joekel are both gone, it's a logical pick. Plus (the idea floated on D&W yesterday) trade for Branden Albert to be your LT (if KC pickes Joekel or Fisher, he'd be available for like a 3rd rounder maybe) and you've gone a very long way to solving the OL woes.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I think Niners have around 2M in cap space after Nnamdi and Colt. With all the draft picks and very little cap (draft picks do count against cap correct?), maybe the Niners trade a their 1st round, a couple 3rd rounders and a late rounder for a top 10 pick. I know the Raiders need those picks.

I don't doubt the Niners move up at all. No way all 13 picks are making the team. However as far as cap space goes all of their picks are going to be for the league minimum so not really going to be much of a cap hit. Now if they trade into the top 10 then it would be. They will probably move up to the mid teens early twenties if anything. Being a Cal fan I would love to see us trade up for Keenan Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    I don't doubt the Niners move up at all. No way all 13 picks are making the team. However as far as cap space goes all of their picks are going to be for the league minimum so not really going to be much of a cap hit. Now if they trade into the top 10 then it would be. They will probably move up to the mid teens early twenties if anything. Being a Cal fan I would love to see us trade up for Keenan Allen.
    There's literally no chance that they don't trade away picks. They would need $7.5M in cap space to account for signing them.

I expect that they'll either trade up higher into the first or they'll use picks 31 and 34 and then start trading down and stocking up for 2014/2015 draft picks.

There's literally no chance that they don't trade away picks. They would need $7.5M in cap space to account for signing them.

I expect that they'll either trade up higher into the first or they'll use picks 31 and 34 and then start trading down and stocking up for 2014/2015 draft picks.
    I agree I just don't see them trading into the top 10. Also that 7.5 million would be if every draft pick made the team and they aren't going to.

Also I'm happy for this guy, I hope he makes the Falcons.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/91...ed-brian-banks

Quote Originally Posted by lt.roast.a.botch View Post
    I think Niners have around 2M in cap space after Nnamdi and Colt. With all the draft picks and very little cap (draft picks do count against cap correct?), maybe the Niners trade a their 1st round, a couple 3rd rounders and a late rounder for a top 10 pick. I know the Raiders need those picks.
    I hope my Bills are cagey enough to switch 1st rounders with San Fran, pick up their higher 2nd round, and maybe a 4th. But my Bills are never cagey, so there goes that idea.

In other news, the Cards best defensive player Darryl Washington (sorry Patty P) is suspended the first four games of the upcoming season for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. This was not for PEDs, but for a repeated violation with a "recreational" substance.

Quote Originally Posted by lt.roast.a.botch View Post
    They're still likely to restructure some people like J. Smith and Goodwin for example.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    In other news, the Cards best defensive player Darryl Washington (sorry Patty P) is suspended the first four games of the upcoming season for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. This was not for PEDs, but for a repeated violation with a "recreational" substance.
    CCKMP

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=9195939
    Revis to the Bucs pending physical. As bad as thei pass d was last year, I could see how they'd be desperate enough to make this deal. Especially after trading away Aqib Talib. The Jets get the Bucs 1st round pick and other picks too. So the Jets now have picks 9 and 13 in the draft.
    Jamiroquai 2015 please.

96 mil/6 yrs none of which is guaranteed after the first year