Page 11 of 619 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Time

Default Re: NFL Time

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Seattle is still the statistical favorite, yes, for now. takes more than one fuckup game to take away 4 consecutive 1st place finishes. but i think they can be had.

I still think the 49ers can sneak up on them. Mike Martz will have that offense clicking at some point and their D is pretty talented. Frank Gore is a huge difference maker.

I'm a little scared of the Eagles coming to Dallas next Monday night after the way they fucking slaughtered the Ram's today.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole.Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

also, that fake field goal the Bills pulled off against the Seachickens is my favorite play of the season so far.
    That play was awesome. Almost as sweet as the reaction from all the seahawks fans I was watching the game with.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    I'm a little scared of the Eagles coming to Dallas next Monday night after the way they fucking slaughtered the Ram's today.
    yeah right the eagles are dumb. demarcus ware is going to murder mcnabb in the 2nd quarter, and he's going to break his leg or some shit, and mcnabb will be out for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    yeah right the eagles are dumb. demarcus ware is going to murder mcnabb in the 2nd quarter, and he's going to break his leg or some shit, and mcnabb will be out for the season.
    That would actually work out well, one less thing to deal with in that ridiculous ass division, now if only somebody can knock Gomer Manning out for the rest of the season I would be thrilled.

Also, I just realized something about my previous "scared of the Eagles" post... They beat the Rams, at this point any team in the SEC could slaughter the Rams.
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole.Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

They beat the Rams, at this point any team in the SEC could slaughter the Rams.
    That's why they're called the Lambs.

GO CARDS! 1st place in the division baby! (leave me alone, I've never said that and probably never will again!)

Also, FUCK, I drafted Brady's bitch ass, now he gets to stay home and get brain from Giselle all year, may he rot in hell!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

True, but the Cowboys also dominated a much better Cleveland team on the road. I'd say we'll be fine against the Eagles. Can't wait, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    I love when people huff an 8 ball and then come on here to show off what they think they know about Stanley Kubrick.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyboyUNM View Post
    I still think the 49ers can sneak up on them. Mike Martz will have that offense clicking at some point and their D is pretty talented. Frank Gore is a huge difference maker.
    Yes! The 49ers just need to hold on to the fucking ball!

The Seahawks play good D at home because of the crowd but now that they have NO WRs things could get rough for that offense.

Rodgers is putting on a gritty performance. It'll keep the haters quiet for one week anyway.

Up next, McRussell's big debut. HA, Arkansas' stadium is probably nicer than the Coliseum.

thestripe

ED Royal!

woot woot..

SACK!!!!!!!

Young blood

Quote Originally Posted by thestripe View Post
    ED Royal!

woot woot..
    You fucking sucker. You should have played him this week. Broncos stomped the Radiers but Im afraid of tomlinson next week.

Way to go donkeys I <3 u.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    GO CARDS! 1st place in the division baby! (leave me alone, I've never said that and probably never will again!)
    NFC West reminds me of the NL West.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    Also, FUCK, I drafted Brady's bitch ass, now he gets to stay home and get brain from Giselle all year, may he rot in hell!!
    Me too! Who is your QB going to be?
    I have Warner & I picked up Cassel

Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post
    You fucking sucker. You should have played him this week. Broncos stomped the Radiers but Im afraid of tomlinson next week.

Yeah the run D still didn't look that good. But god damn Eddie Royal and Brandon Marshall next week, i am excited. Broncos couldn't have looked better while the Raiders couldn't have fucked up much more, Just like every season high hopes until week one.

Shanahan really opened up the playbook for Cutler, it has been a long time since they have been that creative. Eddie Royal is fucking awesome, he even had enough sense to throw the ball away instead of losing 7 yards, unlike JaMarcus Russell.
    The Smiths - makes me think bin Laden has a point.

thestripe

Quote Originally Posted by Young blood View Post

Oh you should be, you should be. Ed Royal will be starting next week.

Vince Young is apparently losing his shit. First I heard that Jeff Fischer had to coax him to go back into the game on Sunday.. and now this..

Quote Originally Posted by http://views.washingtonpost.com/theleague/nflnewsfeed/2008/09/v-young-titans-have-late-night-meeting.html
    V. Young, Titans Have Late-Night Meeting
    Tennessee Titans Coach Jeff Fisher reportedly had a late-night meeting with quarterback Vince Young prompted by concerns about Young's mental state.

The meeting was first reported by a Nashville television station.

The Titans have issued a written statement.

It says:

"Last night, we received a call from people that are closest to Vince informing us that he had left his house in a state of mind that had them concerned; and that he was unreachable, having left his cell phone at the house. Not having all the facts available to us and approaching the matter prudently, we contacted Metro Police to make them aware of the situation and asked for their assistance in locating Vince. He was located at a friend's house, where we made contact with him. He then came to the practice facility where it was determined that those initial concerns by his friends and family were unfounded and he returned home without incident."

Fisher and Young met at the Titans' headquarters, along with police officers, around 12:30 a.m. today, WKRN-TV in Nashville reported. Fisher said after the meeting that the entire situation had been a "misunderstanding," the station reported.

Young reportedly had left his home around 7:30 p.m. Monday. The station reported that Young had seemed "emotionally down" and didn't take along his cell phone. Titans officials alerted the police to look for Young's vehicle, according to the report.

A police spokesman told the Tennessean that Young had a handgun in the glove compartment of his vehicle. But the gun was not loaded and police did not suspect that Young might harm himself, the newspaper reported.

"The fact the gun was in the glove compartment and was unloaded did not present an issue for the officers," the police spokesman, Don Aaron, told the Tennessean. "There was no ammunition in the car. The gun was unloaded. The slide was back in a safe position, and it was in the glove box."

Fisher contacted police after being contacted by one of Young's friends, according to the newspaper.

Aaron also told the paper: "In a major city police department we have calls like this all the time about people who fear for their loved ones and want the police department to find them and check on their welfare, the difference here being Vince Young's notoriety.

"When the police department gets such calls you have to take them seriously. Every person is different and you never know how these issues will ultimately turn out. The concerns of last night appear to be unfounded."

Young was given permission to go home on his own after the meeting with Fisher and police officers, the paper reported.

The Titans reportedly had postponed an MRI exam of Young's injured left knee Monday. The exam was rescheduled for today. Young hurt the knee during Sunday's season opener. There is speculation that he suffered a sprained medial collateral ligament and will be sidelined for 2-4 weeks.

There also was an unusual incident during the game Sunday in which Young reportedly seemed on the verge of removing himself from the Titans' lineup. He didn't, and his injury occurred later in the victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Young was being booed by the home crowd after throwing an interception. He threw his helmet and sat on the bench with a towel over his head, and didn't immediately rejoin the offense on the field when the Titans got the ball back. Backup Kerry Collins began to warm up but Young reentered the game after a brief conversation with Fisher on the sideline.

Collins replaced Young after the injury and now becomes the Titans' starter.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

thestripe
    Last edited by thestripe; 09-10-2008 at 09:10 AM.

thestripe

Vince Young is apparently losing his shit. First I heard that Jeff Fischer had to coax him to go back into the game on Sunday.. and now this..
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3579504

"What would you think, if you were tired of being ridiculed and persecuted and talked about and not being treated very well, what would you do? What kind of decision would you make?" Felicia Young said.
    Young, the No. 3 overall pick out of Texas, agreed to a five-year deal, with an option for a sixth, with $25.7 million guaranteed and an overall value that could reach $58 million with option and roster bonuses and salary.

The contract includes a $12.3 million option bonus due next March, a $2.365 roster bonus due this year and six years of guaranteed salary totalling $11.075 million, for guaranteed money totalling $25.74 million, ESPN.com's Michael Smith reports. There's a one-time bonus of $4.1 million Young can collect should he play in 35 percent of the Titans' snaps this year or 45 percent in any other year.
    "persecuted"
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Young blood

I would take constant boos and ridicules even stuff thrown at me for 5 years straight just to make a quarter of his salary.

PATTEN IS ON MY FINAL FANTASY TEAM! WOOOO!

Hippie

Wow, I'm surprised nobody has said anything yet about today's games. Denver vs. San Diego was such a great game.

i was but couldnt find the thread and yeah it was. Im glad the niners won!

Well, the Chargers are officially done. Put a fork in em' folks, that's it.
    Upcoming Shows:
    * Dillon Francis + Anamanaguchi -- December 28th

Going to Weekend 1 of Coachella 2014

Cara. Don't judge a man for not being able to formulate a coherent thought. On an internet forum of all places.

I think they are going down next week too. Jets are going to upset

Hippie

Why do the Bengals have to suck so bad? I thought Carson might be able to pull this one through considering the high he must have been on after USC destroying OSU last night.

Q
    Last edited by TomAz; 09-14-2008 at 05:22 PM.

^That was a fun game Tom!
    Most impressive win I can remember
    at the new stadium!

CRAZY as it sounds, but it is the first time in 17 years we have been
    2-0!

this is my 12th season as a season ticket holder, and I cannot remember the cardinals ever having been up by 4 touchdowns, home or away, ever. i wasn't sure how to act.

The Cards look good, really good. Kurt Warner over Leinert was the best move by any team this year, period.

I think AZ and SF are the two best teams in the NFC West.
    Niners win in Seattle today would seem to lend creedence to this statement.