Page 609 of 630 FirstFirst ... 604605606607608609610611612613614 ... LastLast
Results 18,241 to 18,270 of 18891

Thread: NFL Time

Default Re: NFL Time

Johnny Football is probably going to be included on this list...

Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

I could own one of those jerseys. #brownsfan

Can someone catch me up on the whole Incognito/Martin thing? I have no fucking clue what's going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

Incognito keeps tweeting nasty shit about Martin, and then says "I just want to move on with my life."
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Can someone catch me up on the whole Incognito/Martin thing? I have no fucking clue what's going on.
    The report is due out soon.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...geles/5486639/

I was hoping 2014 was going to be a better year for the NFL in regards to its players and their off field antics. Not a great start.

in fairness, he's just an ex-player.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

A Pixar animator did some cool NFL related drawings.

http://m.imgur.com/a/TWisT#0
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Prostitutes, Black Hat @ f8 10/10/14
    Treasure Island @ Treasure Island 10/18 & 10/19/14
    Roman Flugel @ f8 10/22/14
    Moodymann @ PW 10/25/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14
    The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore 11/20/14
    Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/14

Last.fm

I have never gone to a NFL game before and on my cousin wedding night I drunkely told him I would buy him,his wife,Cara and I 49er tickets thinking it would be as easy and around the same price as this pass season which like normal I was wrong.Any advice/link to get 49er vs Charger tickets? As I would like to kept my word.
    Last edited by getbetter; 02-14-2014 at 10:01 PM.
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Prostitutes, Black Hat @ f8 10/10/14
    Treasure Island @ Treasure Island 10/18 & 10/19/14
    Roman Flugel @ f8 10/22/14
    Moodymann @ PW 10/25/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14
    The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore 11/20/14
    Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/14

Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I have never gone to a NFL game before and on my cousin wedding night I drunkely told him I would buy him,his wife,Cara and I 49er tickets thinking it would be as easy and around the same price as this pass season which like normal I was wrong.Any advice/link to get 49er vs Charger tickets? As I would like to kept my word.
    Even with the new stadium it shouldn't be too hard. Just keep an eye on NFL ticket exchange or stubhub when the schedule gets released.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

http://deadspin.com/the-worst-stuff-...ati-1522846626
    Certain songs they get so scratched into our souls

I'm actually working my way through the entire 144 page read. It's actually quite fascinating, in a disgusting sort of way.
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

I'm actually working my way through the entire 144 page read. It's actually quite fascinating, in a disgusting sort of way.
    Here's a summary of the report written by someone who has written a fair bit about bullying.

http://www.slate.com/articles/sports..._dolphins.html
    "This is like The Shawshank Redemption, only with more tunneling through shit and no fucking redemption." - Malcolm Tucker

We've found the weakness in the 49ers. It's the GM.

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN
    INDIANAPOLIS -- The Browns were close to a trade that would have sent 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh from San Francisco to Cleveland, Pro Football talk reported Friday, citing multiple league sources.

According to the website, a deal was in place that would have sent multiple draft picks to the 49ers for Harbaugh, but the coach ultimately decided not to leave San Francisco.

Sources told ESPN's Chris Mortensen that the talks reached a serious level.

Harbaugh has coached the 49ers to the NFC Championship Game three years in a row, and to the Super Bowl once.

"The team conducted an extensive coaching search, and explored several options," the Browns said in a statement Friday. "That search produced an outstanding head coach in Mike Pettine, and we're excited about his future with the club."

49ers CEO Jed York said in a tweet to the NFL Network and Pro Football Talk that the "report isn't true."

When Pettine was hired, then-Browns CEO Joe Banner acknowledged there was one last "mystery candidate" out there who'd been under consideration but declined to name him.

There is precedent for a coach being traded. In 2002, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers gave the Oakland Raiders two first-round picks, two second-rounders and $8 million for Jon Gruden.

The Browns, who finished 4-12 this past season after starting 3-2, have amassed picks for this year's draft, among them the fourth and 26th overall.
    and

Quote Originally Posted by SF Chronicle
    Captain Comeback in Cleveland?

That seemingly odd pairing was reportedly nearly a reality.

Citing multiple league sources, ProFootballTalk.com said Friday the Browns had a deal in place to acquire 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh, who ultimately vetoed the trade. Per the report, the Browns, who haven’t reach the playoffs since 2002, would have compensated the 49ers with “multiple draft picks.” Cleveland has the No. 4 overall pick in the upcoming draft.

Niners CEO Jed York, who recently said he wanted to keep Harbaugh “long-term,” denied the story, via Twitter: “The report isn’t true.”

Meanwhile, the Browns, who hired Mike Pettine as their head coach Feb. 6, didn’t deny the report’s veracity in a statement: “The team conducted an extensive coaching search, and explored several options. That search produced an outstanding head coach in Mike Pettine and we’re excited about his future with the club.”

The report at least raises questions about Harbaugh’s long-term future with the 49ers. He has two years remaining on a five-year, $25 million contract he’s outperformed, but talks of a contract extension reportedly fizzled last offseason. In December, the San Jose Mercury News cited tension in the relationship between Harbaugh and general manager Trent Baalke, who has the final say on personnel decisions.

York has acknowledged what he’s termed an effective creative friction between the duo. The partnership between Harbaugh and Baalke has been wildly successful since they joined forces in 2011. The 49ers, who had 39 wins from 2004-10, are 41-14-1 over the past three seasons, including playoff games. Harbaugh is the only coach since the AFL-NFL merger in 1970 to lead his team to a conference championship game in each of his first three seasons.

In December, York made it clear Harbaugh’s performance put him in line for a pay raise. Harbaugh is the third-highest paid coach in the NFC West behind Seattle’s Pete Carroll and St. Louis’ Jeff Fisher, who reportedly earn $7 million annually.

“You really can’t ask for a much better job than what he’s done in his first two-and-a-half seasons,” York said in December. “Now is not the right time to get into a deep contract discussion, but he knows we want him here long-term.”

Unlike the 49ers, the Browns, who are 27-69 since 2008, are viewed as something of an NFL purgatory. So, if he did so, why would Harbaugh even consider Cleveland? He could have been intrigued by a fatter contract and the challenge of reversing the fortunes of a sagging program, something he did at the University of San Diego, Stanford and with the 49ers.

In addition, he reportedly has a close relationship with recently fired Browns general manager Michael Lombardi. Harbaugh, then an assistant with the Raiders, worked with Lombardi for two years when the executive was in Oakland’s front office. Lombardi’s son, Mick, was hired by the 49ers last year as an assistant to the head coach.
    Last edited by TomAz; 02-21-2014 at 07:31 PM.

I saw that earlier and I'm not really buying it. I am sure Cleveland inquired to the 49ers about him and I am sure there was even some internal discussion about it but I don't believe it was as ever as close as the reports are making it out to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

The report is Harbaugh turned it down because his wife didn't want to move to Cleveland. Who can blame her?

The friction between Harbaugh and Baalke is real and one of them is going to have to go, eventually.

Aaron Hernandez was involved in a prison fight and apparently kicked the shit out of the other inmate. For some reason that just makes me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The friction between Harbaugh and Baalke is real and one of them is going to have to go, eventually.
    Yeah I've been trying to deny this as a 9er fan but the more I read the more this bound to happen. It's not just the money because they will give him a big contract but more about Harbaugh wanting more control of things and that probably isn't going to happen with the 9ers but if he goes to a lower team like the browns that will happen. I was hoping when Jed took over from John things would have gotten better which they did a little but now it seems like it is the same shit all over again.
    Last edited by unit300021; 02-25-2014 at 11:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Bold prediction: In 2015, Jim Harbaugh will be the head coach of the New York Giants.

Free agency officially begins today.

First move I have read about this morning was Michael Johnson to the Bucs.

DE Arthur Jones could move on to the Colts.

CB Jairus Byrd and S Donte Whitner could both go to the Browns.

S TJ Ward may move to the Broncos

Lots of other potential moves that I have read about this morning.
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Bold prediction: In 2015, Jim Harbaugh will be the head coach of the New York Giants.
    I bet he goes back to college. Hoke gets fired by Michigan, Harbaugh takes that job.

Haden and Revis would be, by far, the best CB tandem in the NFL

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...arrelle-revis/

But I am not sure I want to pay that sort of money to Revis.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    I bet he goes back to college. Hoke gets fired by Michigan, Harbaugh takes that job.
    this is where my money is too.

also i will be doing back flips* if the Cardinals land Jared Valdheer as has been reported.

* - figuratively.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    also i will be doing back flips* if the Cardinals land Jared Valdheer as has been reported.

* - figuratively.

Wait, so the Cardinals are FINALLY addressing the offensive line? I'd be excited too. Give them an offensive line and a quarterback (or pray Palmer can find the fountain of youth) and they can challenge both SF and Seattle in that division.

Yep, keeping my fingers crossed we land Valdheer. Also, sounds like Dansby is signing with the Browns.
    Arctic Monkeys - 10.25.14 - Comerica Theater
    Coachella - 4.10.15 - 4.12.15 - Empire Polo Grounds

Dansby is a much better player when he plays next to Daryl Washington. Dansby didn't really start performing last year until D Wash came off his suspension. then he went nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Wait, so the Cardinals are FINALLY addressing the offensive line? I'd be excited too. Give them an offensive line and a quarterback (or pray Palmer can find the fountain of youth) and they can challenge both SF and Seattle in that division.
    I feel like the best move for the cardinals is to get derek carr and give him a year behind palmer and hope he can take over in 2015.
    you are soooooooo good lookin

Also for free agency as a packer fan I really want garet graham. I also would not mind jarius byrd since we need him really badly, but I doubt TT puts out the type of money he will command.

Quote Originally Posted by gillster17 View Post
    I feel like the best move for the cardinals is to get derek carr and give him a year behind palmer and hope he can take over in 2015.
    From my understanding, as of now, the Browns want Sammy Watkins at #4 and Carr at #26. If they get any inkling that another team wants him,. they may be willing to trade up ahead of that team to land him. Carr and Bortles are the only two "elite" QB prospects I like. I don't like Bridgewater's tiny hands and I simply do not like Johnny Manziel's game as it translates to the NFL.

So those super early reports of them being super gung ho on manziel are not going to come to fruition?