Page 558 of 622 FirstFirst ... 553554555556557558559560561562563 ... LastLast
Results 16,711 to 16,740 of 18638

Thread: NFL Time

Default Re: NFL Time

i was told Weeden was headed to the Pro Bowl before when it was brought up that trading Richardson was a strange decision
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

BTW,

please trade the Vikings Hoyer

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    My point all along has been that Trent Richardson's loss is not a big one for the Browns. How did Richardson do in weeks one and two?... what about three with his new team? He's on his way to the pro bowl for sure.

Colts just proved what's going to happen now that they control the ball..

huge step in the right direction for that team

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    Colts just proved what's going to happen now that they control the ball..

huge step in the right direction for that team
    The best thing that trade did for the Colts was light a fire under Bradshaw's ass. Richardson will have a few good games for them, but the Browns made the right move. The wrong move was trading up and then drafting him #3 overall.
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Vikes:

our QB leads the league in Turnovers.
    our QB can't throw passes longer than 7 yards
    our secondary can't stay healthy

Broncos tonight cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

just call ron Mr TV Guide.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    Vikes:

our QB leads the league in Turnovers.
    our QB can't throw passes longer than 7 yards
    our secondary can't stay healthy
    Also, both lines have been sub-par thus far. The D-Line had nothing on Hoyer until the 4th qtr., and the O-Line gave up 7 sacks.

Cleveland's run defense is definitely legit, but there's no excuse for all the QB hurries.

Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyak View Post
    Also, both lines have been sub-par thus far. The D-Line had nothing on Hoyer until the 4th qtr., and the O-Line gave up 7 sacks.

Cleveland's run defense is definitely legit, but there's no excuse for all the QB hurries.
    Browns pass rush is significantly improved though. Kruger and Sheard have been menaces. The Mugshot has been a wonderful addition from Oakland at the DE position in the 3-4 and Mingo already has two sacks in spot work in his first two games. The Browns front seven is pretty dangerous. It's the CB spot opposite of Haden that needs help. Other than that, their defense is really good this year.

Cardinals:

Levi Brown is our left offensive tackle.

everything flows from there.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Browns:

They play in Cleveland.

The end.

What a horrible effort by me in our pickem league. I blame it on my proximity to Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    just call ron Mr TV Guide.
    So "*" is a valid character in their crossword puzzles now? Well then, looks like this week's will be the easiest one yet.
    14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b

Hey where is Lee?

I always get a kick out of seeing multiple flags in the air at the same time.

Edit: And would you shut the fuck up about the Browns already? Your fb presence is quickly becoming as annoying as Faxman's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    I see what you did there.

Not quite ‘The Play’, eh? Another excruciatingly tough loss, with the Bolts having been up four with two minutes left and the Titans deep in their own territory, but I couldn’t help smirking at that comical ending.
    The pilgrimage is not perfected save by copulation with the camel.

Anybody hungry?

Arizona Cardinals safety Rashad Johnson said Monday that he lost the top of his left middle finger just above the knuckle during Sunday's loss to the New Orleans Saints.

Johnson realized the significance of the injury when he pulled his hand out of his glove and the fingertip was still in it.

He underwent surgery Sunday night. Doctors shaved down the bone in the finger to prevent infection. There were no plans to reattach the finger, and Johnson's injury may take a few weeks to heal.

Cardinals coach Bruce Arians left the door open for Johnson to play Sunday against Tampa Bay.

"It's day to day," Arians said Monday. "It's just a matter of pain tolerance."

Johnson thinks the injury occurred just before halftime during a punt return by the Saints' Darren Sproles. He is unsure how it happened and will watch game film Monday to try to get a better idea.

Johnson realized he was hurt when he looked down and saw blood coming out of his glove.

He tweeted about the injury Monday in a response to a question from a producer for "The Dan Patrick Show."

@PaulPabst lost top portion of it. Had exposed bone and skin shaved down yesterday and stitched up. Prob most painful injury I've had.

— Rashad Johnson (@49foyamind49) September 23, 2013
    Johnson was credited with three tackles in the Cardinals' 31-7 loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post

Edit: And would you shut the fuck up about the Browns already? Your fb presence is quickly becoming as annoying as Faxman's.
    No... Just pray the Cavs stay really really bad.

So Josh Gordon had a hell of a game for the Browns yesterday - 146 yards and a touchdown on 19 targets. He looked like a legit number one wideout. The kind of guy you build your receiving corp around. So what does Browns GM Mike Lombardi do with this kid? Put him on the trading block, of course. I really hope Seahawks GM John Schneider is on the phone right now inquiring about the availability of Jordan Cameron, because there's a fire-sale going on in Cleveland. I always used to think it was such a joke when they'd trot that Lombardi asshole out on Inside the NFL. I believe his official title was Mike Lombardi - NFL Insider. He never had anything interesting to say and just seemed to be coasting through his career on the merits of his famous last name. Well now this moron is running your franchise, Cleveland. My condolences to anyone he was stupid enough to buy a jersey in recent seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    So Josh Gordon had a hell of a game for the Browns yesterday - 146 yards and a touchdown on 19 targets. He looked like a legit number one wideout. The kind of guy you build your receiving corp around. So what does Browns GM Mike Lombardi do with this kid? Put him on the trading block, of course. I really hope Seahawks GM John Schneider is on the phone right now inquiring about the availability of Jordan Cameron, because there's a fire-sale going on in Cleveland. I always used to think it was such a joke when they'd trot that Lombardi asshole out on Inside the NFL. I believe his official title was Mike Lombardi - NFL Insider. He never had anything interesting to say and just seemed to be coasting through his career on the merits of his famous last name. Well now this moron is running your franchise, Cleveland. My condolences to anyone he was stupid enough to buy a jersey in recent seasons.
    I haven't purchased a jersey since I bought a Kellen Winslow one and then he proceeded to crash his motorcycle ad delay the start of his career.

There were reports over the weekend about Gordon being on the block. There has been speculation of trying to pawn off Gordon for months because of his multiple infractions in college and the NFL. Still, I would not be happy if they dumped Gordon for a draft pick.

Today, it was reported by a Browns writer that there are no plans to trade Gordon - http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...udzinsk_6.html
    Last edited by GuyInTucson; 09-23-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Supposedly one NFL team has made a "significant" offer, which I would have to assume is another first round pick. I would bet a sizable chunk of change that the team in question is San Francisco. Please don't do it, Mr. Lombardi. The 49ers receiving corp is awful and that's just the way I like it.

Seriously Mr Lombardi, the Cardinals will give you a 1st for Joe Thomas. Ok, a 1st and a 3rd and naming rights to his first child.

As long as we're raiding the Brows roster, and in light of Henry Melton's season-ending injury, I wonder if they would take a 3rd-round pick from the Bears for Desmond Bryant.

I just hope they can get at least a third rounder for Joe Haden.

"Please come in Joe. Take a seat. No sense beating around the bush; we've traded you to the Arizona Cardinals. You've done a fine job for us but you just don't fit the culture we're trying to establish here in Cleveland. You see you're a winner, Joe, and that's the last thing we can afford to have on our squad at this time. We're building for the future and hopefully within a few years we'll have a winning football team. But first we must lose, and I just don't see how you're going to help us do that. So thank you for your services, I hope like the desert."

Works for me.

I thought the defense was a bit soft. Maybe you get complacent because of the offense but we still have great players still coming back. The offense turned it over twice, so we still have a lot to improve on, but most of the time it was just a matter of what do you want to do and then they did it ... A couple of goofy records broken by Manning but he killed it ... cr****
    Last edited by canexplain; 09-23-2013 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I thought the defense was a bit soft. Maybe you get complacent because of the offense but we still have great players still coming back. The offense turned it over twice, so we still have a lot to improve on, but most of the time it was just a matter of what do you want to do and then they did it ... A couple of goofy records broken by Manning but he killed it ... cr****
    your reaching with those criticisms, but I understand the pursuit of perfection. #UnitedInOrange
    Upcoming Shows:

Quote Originally Posted by Aphxtwinin View Post
    your reaching with those criticisms, but I understand the pursuit of perfection. #UnitedInOrange
    Don't get me wrong, they fucking killed it imo cr****

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    GOFUCKYOURSELFCR****

YESIAMBITTER
    Let's go on a livin' spree!