Page 520 of 626 FirstFirst ... 515516517518519520521522523524525 ... LastLast
Results 15,571 to 15,600 of 18780

Thread: NFL Time

Default Re: NFL Time

Fuck Moss getting a ring, he should have showed up in Superbowl XLII.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

Haven't seen the niners in a Super Bowl in almost 20 years. I hope they take it. Been too long man!
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1
    Mac Demarco - Mohawk - 4/13

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Fuck Moss getting a ring, he should have showed up in Superbowl XLII.
    He would have had his second touchdown and the game winner on the penultimate play had Brady put just a little more oomph on that bomb.

Thanks for making me relive this.

Time to hit the King of Limbs thread to clear my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by santasutt View Post
    He would have had his second touchdown and the game winner on the penultimate play had Brady put just a little more oomph on that bomb.

Thanks for making me relive this.

Time to hit the King of Limbs thread to clear my mind.
    5 catches for 62 yards is not going to cut it, especially after breaking all those fucking records in the regular season against much better secondaries.

Have fun in the ass thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

Now both the Camel and the Madden simulation have the Ravens winning, not looking good for my 49ers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Deer antler spray. It'd be hard to keep a straight face as a newscaster.

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    Now both the Camel and the Madden simulation have the Ravens winning, not looking good for my 49ers.
    Fuck That... Tecmo Super Bowl has the Niners winning it.
    You know, but that's valid because if we are all gonna die anyway shouldn't we be enjoying ourselves now? You know, I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor insignificant preamble to something else.

---------------------------------------------------
    It's that tad bit of Crazy that keeps me Sane...

Oh yeah... No Gays in the Locker room either...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--re...190346715.html

NEW ORLEANS – San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver has reportedly made inflammatory comments regarding homosexuality in football just a few days before Super Bowl XLVII.

Shock jock Artie Lange revealed he had interviewed Culliver at media day Tuesday and aired a segment on his show that night, where the player insisted that any gay players would not be welcome on the team.

"I don't do the gay guys man," said Culliver, whose Niners play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. "I don't do that. No, we don't got no gay people on the team, they gotta get up out of here if they do.

"Can't be with that sweet stuff. Nah…can't be…in the locker room man. Nah."

When quizzed by Lange whether any homosexual athletes would need to keep their sexuality a secret in football, Culliver responded: "Yeah, come out 10 years later after that."

In the NFL's long history, there has never been an openly gay active player. However, sexual orientation has increasingly come into the spotlight recently.

The Manti Te'o girlfriend hoax saga was believed by many to be a ruse designed to hide his homosexuality, a claim that was vehemently denied by the former Notre Dame defensive star.

Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo has been an outspoken supporter of gay rights, using the profile of Super Bowl week to bring the issue further into the spotlight.

And Monday, a report surfaced that former NFL player Kwame Harris had been charged with assaulting a former boyfriend.

"You always think because of the odds and the numbers there are gay players in the NFL," former Pittsburgh Steelers running back Jerome Bettis told Huffington Post Live. "They haven't obviously come out and told anyone about it not even behind the scenes.

"Obviously there will be people who disagree and people who don't have a problem with it, but that will be in life as well. I don't think it is going to affect someone's play.

"Because it is so testosterone driven, it'd be really difficult for a gay player to stand up and say, 'Hey, I'm gay and I'm an NFL player.' "

Culliver, 24, did little to improve his own reputation on Wednesday, sending out a Tweet about a woman's monthly cycle.

Culliver, a reserve defensive back for San Francisco, appeared in all 16 games, recording 48 tackles and two interceptions.
    You know, but that's valid because if we are all gonna die anyway shouldn't we be enjoying ourselves now? You know, I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor insignificant preamble to something else.

---------------------------------------------------
    It's that tad bit of Crazy that keeps me Sane...

I have a feeling that Culliver might be in the minority of players who wouldn't accept a gay teammate. Fans, on the other hand, would be pretty brutal.

I have a feeling that Culliver might be overcompensating.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I would have thought out of all the teams to be on and say something like that, San Francisco would be the last team to do it on. He probably just pissed off a decent size of the 49er fan base.

Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar

The Niners, as an organization, have already publicly supported "It Gets Better". Culliver's going rogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

The odds of a player saying something stupid during media row sessions before the Super Bowl to Artie Lange are astronomically high. Culliver was that player, today. He'll recant, rephrase and apologize. Tomorrow, someone will mention that they hate Asians. This happens every year.
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkfish View Post
    The odds of a player saying something stupid during media row sessions before the Super Bowl to Artie Lange are astronomically high. Culliver was that player, today. He'll recant, rephrase and apologize. Tomorrow, someone will mention that they hate Asians. This happens every year.
    I was on the fence but now I'm taking Baltimore plus the 4.

And I hate the Ravens and their asinine fans.

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

ESPN leaping out of the closet.

Hey look at that, Seahawks player arrested.

"Man at center of Te'o hoax says he was molested"

what's next, they rode an imaginary horse together online? Enough is enough.

Also, picking the Ravens.

I will never understand the moronic locker room mentality.

San Francisco 49ers' Ahmad Brooks, Isaac Sopoaga Deny Participating In 'It Gets Better' Gay Youth Video
    Curtis M. Wong | 19 hours ago
    Comments (3,048)
    A series of anti-gay remarks made by San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver cast the Super Bowl-bound team in a negative light just days ahead of the NFL championship game.
    Though Culliver has since apologized for the controversial statements, the backlash seems unlikely to dissipate now that a new wrinkle has emerged. The 49ers' linebacker Ahmad Brooks and nose tackle Isaac Sopoaga, both of whom participated in the team's widely-praised "It Gets Better" video last summer, have denied ever producing the clip.
    The players told USA Today Sports that they didn't realize the video's aim was to specifically combat bullying experienced by lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) teens.
    "This is America and if someone wants to be gay, they can be gay," Brooks told the publication. "But I didn't make any video." Later, after he was reportedly shown the video on an iPhone, the player clarified, "Oh, that. It was an anti-bullying video, not a gay [rights] video."
    Even more curiously, Sopoaga similarly denied taking part in the clip, even as a teammate reportedly tried to jog his memory. "I never went," he declared. "And now someone is using my name."
    UPDATE: LGBT rights advocate and "It Gets Better" project founder Dan Savage has responded to Brooks' and Sopoaga's claims, confirming that the 49ers' video has been removed from his site:
    As The New Civil Rights Movement points out, this could be the very first time an "It Gets Better" video has been removed from Savage's campaign website under such circumstances.
    Meanwhile, the firestorm over Culliver's statements (he told Artie Lange that he "don't do the gay guys, man" and that an openly gay player would not be welcome on his football team) continues to rage, even though team officials have released a statement saying they "proudly support the LGBT community."
    Interestingly, Culliver's comments initially came on the heels of news that former 49ers offensive tackle Kwame Harris was in court on assault charges from an ex-boyfriend. Though Harris last played for the 49ers in 2007, many former teammates quickly came to his defense in the media.
    A petition has since been launched on change.org asking the NFL to send Culliver to spend a day with the New York Gay Football League.
    "This will give him an opportunity to see that openly gay players perform just as well as heterosexual players," the petition's organizer, Christian Fuscarino, writes. "It will also allow him to ask questions and speak with members of the team."

haha wow, they were 2 of the only 4 people in the video.

Richard Sherman goes undercover on Bourbon Street. Fucking hilarious. He had to have known he would get a lot of "adderall" responses.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...KQgcd953x9JGB7

On the LGBT remaarks: I find it equally amazing that those statements would come from the Bay area. cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Pea View Post
    Richard Sherman goes undercover on Bourbon Street. Fucking hilarious. He had to have known he would get a lot of "adderall" responses.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...KQgcd953x9JGB7
    As much as I hate his on field tactics this was hilarious.

AP MVP.

Niners -4. anyone taking this? I'm not counting the Ravens out but i definitely wouldnt put any $$ on them.

Im giving YOU $100, where's your money going with the niners a 4 point favorite? or put it on your favorite prop bet!

Go!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Hey Betty, how about I take you out some time, we have a nice dinner, some drinks, make fun of some darkies, then I beat the shit out of you on the Sunset Strip and we fuck behind the Whisky. Sound like a plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    Taking a wizard shit in the ocean is so Jack Johnson.

I locked in Baltimore +5 when the spreads first came out. It's down to 49ers -3.5 now. I can't go against the Ravens after they won me a boat load vs the Pats on my bet for them to win outright without the spread.

Fun facts I heard on the Colin Cowherd the other day. Under Harabaugh if the 49ers score 20+ points they are 20-0-1. Joe Flacco in his career when he throws for 300+ is 24-1.

Now never bothered to verify and look it up myself but it seems the magic numbers for each team are 20 and 300.

Ravens 24 - 20

VigoTheCarpathian