Page 497 of 617 FirstFirst ... 492493494495496497498499500501502 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,910 of 18508

Thread: NFL Time

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Default Re: NFL Time

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    So what was it supposed to be?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by LickTheLizzard View Post
    I'm a Steeler fan, and my feelings aren't hurt. The defense has been terrible this season and I don't see it getting any better. The Steelers have also been known to play down to their competition. This will not be the last time they lose to a bad team this season. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop one to the browns. Also, the "Rapist" line is just lazy, just like the Michael Vick dog fighting jokes.
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    For Linkin Park this is kind of embarrassing, but this song would be great live if you just wanna have fun and grind on a girl.
    Diarrhea Planet 2015

So...what's the over/under on the Cardinals losing the rest of their games to finish 4-12? I gotta figure their last best chance to win is going to be at home against the Lions, and even that's a stretch. Woeful.

Meanwhile, glad the Bears got back to their winning ways.
    I like the Coachella package they sent out this year. we now all have a snail.....cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    In 12 more years, that snail will be nice and ready for you to fuck it.

I'm so conflicted as a 49ers fan right now. It's definitely not the QB controversy I'm used to.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaxspear View Post
    I'm so conflicted as a 49ers fan right now. It's definitely not the QB controversy I'm used to.
    I had a thought- Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl. Not saying Trent is the worst quarterback to play NFL ball and go all the way. But this Niners team could probably win it all with Trent Dilfer at QB. I'd argue both their current QBs are as capable as someone at the talent level of Trent Dilfer. It may detract from team cohesion a bit to have controversy at this position. But the Niners team I saw today can win against any other team in the NFL right now with consistency. It's gonna be fine.
    Darkside| Spiritualized| Spiritualized| Pixies| Lord Huron| This Will Destroy You| Tool| Kraftwerk| The National| Neil Young| Coachella| Mogwai| Black Sabbath| Failure/Puscifer/A Perfect Circle| Failure/Puscifer/A Perfect Circle| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| NIN/Soundgarden| Fleetwood Mac

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    I knew it would only be a matter of time before I lost first place.
    You're proving to be quite the nemesis. Way to climb back into a first place tie. Looks like I need to step up my game for week 13.

I'm happy a challenger has appeared to take last place from me.

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    Does anyone else think that Schaub didn't react instantaneously to this like he should have? Like he realized that normal people would be writhing in pain from that, so he thought he better start pretending? I always thought that dude was weird, but my money's on him existing completely without genitalia. Dude's a walking Ken doll.

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
    I had a thought- Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl. Not saying Trent is the worst quarterback to play NFL ball and go all the way.
    i'll say it.

trent dilfer is the worst qb to play in the nfl and win a title.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....

Kinda sucks the NFL bans Adderal, even if prescribed. I’m sure there are plenty of players who legitimately need it and would be taking it even if football wasn’t part of their lives.

Really? I don't get why it's banned. As someone who has had it and other ADD medications prescribed to me I fail to see what type of advantages it will give you on the field.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

i can see how it would keep a DE from jumping offsides maybe.

I mean maybe offside and false starts will be lowered a little bit but that is more of a timing thing then anything else really.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    Kinda sucks the NFL bans Adderal, even if prescribed. I’m sure there are plenty of players who legitimately need it and would be taking it even if football wasn’t part of their lives.
    You can take Adderal if you have approval from the league. Why all these players bother to go get a prescription and then don't report it to the NFL is beyond me, but if Browner and Sherman get suspended the Seahawks are find it extremely difficult to squeak into the playoffs. Our defense served up a very winnable game to Miami and losing two of our best players isn't gonna help the situation. Hopefully the suspensions will be delayed until after the Chicago game or Brandon Marshall is gonna have a field day.

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    Really? I don't get why it's banned. As someone who has had it and other ADD medications prescribed to me I fail to see what type of advantages it will give you on the field.
    Those pills give you superhuman focus and concentration. What player wouldn't want that on game day?

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
    I had a thought- Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl. Not saying Trent is the worst quarterback to play NFL ball and go all the way. But this Niners team could probably win it all with Trent Dilfer at QB. I'd argue both their current QBs are as capable as someone at the talent level of Trent Dilfer. It may detract from team cohesion a bit to have controversy at this position. But the Niners team I saw today can win against any other team in the NFL right now with consistency. It's gonna be fine.
    It's a tricky situation. The way I see it... Alex isn't the quarterback you want in there if the defense isn't able to keep them in the game. He's great at clock management and taking the little things that a defense wil give him. He has no balls when it comes to attacking a defense, he takes too many sacks rather than stepping out of the pocket and throwing it away, and his deep ball is something to be desired. I personally think Smith is pretty much near his ceiling, whereas Kaepernick is almost on par with Smith, but can grow into much more. That said, I don't think now is the time to experiement this project. Smith hasn't really done anything to warrant being benched and you can still throw Kaep in there to keep defenses on their toes. Those last two games gave Smith a chance to get 100% healthy, and it gave his agent a wake-up call because short of a Superbowl, Smith's days are numbered as a 49er.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

The Chargers get better at failing every week.

Under the NFL PED policy, players can say they tested positive for whatever they want since the NFL can't say what the actual drug was, so anybody who believes that the players were busted for just taking Adderall is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Under the NFL PED policy, players can say they tested positive for whatever they want since the NFL can't say what the actual drug was, so anybody who believes that the players were busted for just taking Adderall is an idiot.
    Count me amongst the idiots. Sherman and Browner sure aren't the ones spreading rumors.

Regardless if it's PED, Adderal, or weed a professional athlete needs to know exactly what is banned or not before they put it in their bodies. Or if there is steps to take to make certain drugs OK then they need to take those steps. If it really is just Adderal it does suck for the suspension but those are the rules and they really can't blame anyone else but themselves (not that they are doing that to begin with). As a 49er fan though I can't say I am to upset about it though.

So apparently Sherman is claiming that he accidentally drank from an Adderall-infused water bottle belonging to one of his teammates who had a prescription. Browner is claiming that the lab accidentally contaminated his urine sample. At least Brian Cushing went full retard and invented an entire medical condition that explained his tainted piss. This is a list of NFL players who were suspended this season for violating the league's policy on Adderrall.

Current New England Patriots and former Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Aqib Talib, New England Patriots linebacker Jermaine Cunning ham, current Buccaneers cornerback Eric Wright, New York Giants safeties Will Hill and Tyler Sash, Giants running back Andre Brown, Green Bay Packers defensive lineman Mike Neal, and Cleveland Browns cornerback Joe Haden have all been suspended this year after testing positive for the drug.
    Unsurprisingly, over half of the players are defensive backs.

Adderall-infused water bottle? Are you shitting me? They were all roiding up, despite what they media says. If a coach or player says it was something other than that, of course they'll take their word for it. There's no way they'd fess up to steroids. Not only that, if it's ok to use Adderall under prescription then why not just get one? Doctors hand out ADD meds like candy, it's not difficult to get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Adderall-infused water bottle? Are you shitting me? They were all roiding up, despite what they media says. If a coach or player says it was something other than that, of course they'll take their word for it. There's no way they'd fess up to steroids. Not only that, if it's ok to use Adderall under prescription then why not just get one? Doctors hand out ADD meds like candy, it's not difficult to get one.
    I agree it's stupid not to get a prescription for the Adderrall. Sherman graduated from Stanford but that doesn't mean he's smart. Your paranoid theories about the massive NFL/Media/Player steroid cover-up is just as stupid.

I missed this live, since I was passed out from all that Turkey. Now I can't stop watching....

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

And now Colin Kaepernick is the official starter. Poor Alex.
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

I just got the vision of Drew Bledsoe shaking his head sadly while looking into an empty beer mug.

Why ______________________ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2013 Coachella FF Team = Demaryius Targaryen

Quote Originally Posted by Fourthisto View Post
    I just got the vision of Drew Bledsoe shaking his head sadly while looking into an empty beer mug.
    Patriots fans recognize Mo Lewis' birthday as a Massachusetts state holiday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starraven View Post
    Can I be in a great mood because I don't have an upcoming jail date?